Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Mone Magic.. Synopsis brought to you by DSOUZA and EKSCENTRA
Ekscentra
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 728
Thanks received:
605 thanks in 383 posts

RE: Alpha Mone Magic.. Synopsis brought to you by DSOUZA and EKSCENTRA
06-26-2015 3:05 PM

@dsouza

You asked if adding other components, like sexuals, will detract from the permanent effects of alpha mixes over time. I'd say no, definitely not - rather, it seems using alpha mixes as a base to other components extends those permanent effects to the components in question, not unlike what happens with imprinting (the two may be more closely related than we think.)

The 30-40% thing was a slight misquote - yes, pheromones can potentially play this great a role in one's life, but this all depends on how much you bring to the table. If you're doing absolutely nothing and expecting the mones to do all the work for you, 80% is not an unreasonable number. If you're working with the mones as intended, that percentage may drop, but the mones themselves are in fact closer to their true potential. Percentages tell us nothing without a real value behind them.

@Gitmo

This thread isn't so much about wearing alpha mixes at night as it is about alpha mixes *in general* creating permanent, positive changes in one's life. Wearing alpha mixes at night isn't for everyone - as dsouza mentioned, diet and exercise play a significant role in how you'll react here. I keep A314 on throughout the night and have no more trouble sleeping than usual. Others may experience headaches and/or panic attacks. As always, YMMV.

@andromun

Yes, they are a tool, and this is something everyone needs to keep in mind. Pheromones aren't a miracle cure - just one more part of the equation. While permanent changes can occur, the same can be said for subliminals, psychedelics, and many other things. Ideally, one should put as many tools to use as possible. Pheromones + subs, for example, is a lot more powerful than either alone. Still, the real change occurs through interacting with others and ultimately, through accepting those changes.

@koenma

Actually, that's not a bad comparison. Remember, at the end of Limitless, permanent effects *did* take shape. While the permanent effects engendered by pheromones won't approach that of a wildly-exaggerated film, the same can be said for the side-effects.

And no, using alpha mones for years, as said, *would* result in a permanent effect. The changes in your psyche will result in a change in your overall body language, which naturally will change the way others perceive and react to you.
06-26-2015 3:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by dsouza, dorfmeister
koenma
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 39
Thanks received:
45 thanks in 16 posts

06-27-2015 3:51 AM

(06-26-2015 1:52 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Do you stop brushing your teeth, taking showers, exercising, getting sleep, drinking water, having sex , for a week,or forever, and still expect to keep results??? Why should you think any differently with pheromones?
dsouza

fair enough

(06-26-2015 3:05 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  @koenma

Actually, that's not a bad comparison. Remember, at the end of Limitless, permanent effects *did* take shape. While the permanent effects engendered by pheromones won't approach that of a wildly-exaggerated film, the same can be said for the side-effects.

And no, using alpha mones for years, as said, *would* result in a permanent effect. The changes in your psyche will result in a change in your overall body language, which naturally will change the way others perceive and react to you.

The idea of permanent effect really is interesting. In those years can you still use other type of mones like sexual or social (on some other days or mixed with the alpha mone), to avoid messing up your desired permanent effect?
06-27-2015 3:51 AM
Thanks given by dsouza
V-nice
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 767
Thanks received:
785 thanks in 348 posts

06-27-2015 5:56 AM

Sorry, I'm not giving mones credit in changing one's LIFE.
Mones can do some really wonderful things for us, yes, but life changing?

This is why I always say help the mones help you! I've started giving myself more credit for the success with women. Because I've been taking notes on my own success without mones, and low and behold, it's been pretty darn good!
Mones are the icing on the cake... Guess who's the cake?

Life changing is the INDIVIDUAL! Knock it off already!
I think we all need to start giving ourselves more credit in our success in life in general!

I don't want new members to think they are going to put on mones, and all of a sudden they are Superman!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
06-27-2015 5:56 AM
Thanks given by raikahoken, dsouza, kimosabe

dorfmeister
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 214
Thanks received:
43 thanks in 38 posts

06-27-2015 7:15 AM

So which molecules most aid in this process, do you think? Ekscentra mentions P75 and Androsterone. Any others? Does anybody know which specific molecule P75 is?

Bad Wolf.
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2015 7:16 AM by dorfmeister.)
06-27-2015 7:15 AM
Ekscentra
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
605 thanks in 383 posts

06-27-2015 1:27 PM

(06-27-2015 3:51 AM)koenma Wrote:  
(06-26-2015 3:05 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  @koenma

The idea of permanent effect really is interesting. In those years can you still use other type of mones like sexual or social (on some other days or mixed with the alpha mone), to avoid messing up your desired permanent effect?

As said, adding a sexual or social wouldn't necessarily destroy the possibility of permanent effects. It will, however, modulate and/or expand the nature of those effects. Still, any component that weakens the effects of an alpha mix on others will weaken the self-effects and thus, the eventual permanent self-effects as well.
(06-27-2015 5:56 AM)V-nice Wrote:  Sorry, I'm not giving mones credit in changing one's LIFE.
Mones can do some really wonderful things for us, yes, but life changing?

This is why I always say help the mones help you! I've started giving myself more credit for the success with women. Because I've been taking notes on my own success without mones, and low and behold, it's been pretty darn good!
Mones are the icing on the cake... Guess who's the cake?

Life changing is the INDIVIDUAL! Knock it off already!
I think we all need to start giving ourselves more credit in our success in life in general!

I don't want new members to think they are going to put on mones, and all of a sudden they are Superman!

That's not what's being implied here. The phenomena of permanent effects is as much to do with the user as it is the mones themselves. It's a relationship between the wearer and the mix being worn. No one is giving the mones all the credit here, but to give them none is more than a little absurd.
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2015 1:29 PM by Ekscentra.)
06-27-2015 1:27 PM
Thanks given by dsouza
Ekscentra
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
605 thanks in 383 posts

06-27-2015 1:34 PM

(06-27-2015 7:15 AM)dorfmeister Wrote:  So which molecules most aid in this process, do you think? Ekscentra mentions P75 and Androsterone. Any others? Does anybody know which specific molecule P75 is?

No other molecules I'm aware of directly aid in this process, but any other molecule used will act synergistically with these two components to create an overall effect that's far greater than the two used alone.

Well, I can say P75 is definitely not Androstanone - I debunked that common belief over a year ago. Still, I wonder if it could be Androstanone Sulfate? It seems Androtics would have done quite a bit of work with the Sulfate forms of common pheromonal molecules in their early days.
06-27-2015 1:34 PM
Thanks given by dorfmeister, dsouza
dorfmeister
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 214
Thanks received:
43 thanks in 38 posts

06-27-2015 2:37 PM

Thanks.....so I am wondering how you might combo P75 and/or Androsterone to maximize the long term transformational effects? What would be your ultimate combo?

Bad Wolf.
06-27-2015 2:37 PM

Ekscentra
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
605 thanks in 383 posts

06-27-2015 3:48 PM

(06-27-2015 2:37 PM)dorfmeister Wrote:  Thanks.....so I am wondering how you might combo P75 and/or Androsterone to maximize the long term transformational effects? What would be your ultimate combo?

Anything that doesn't detract from P75 and Androsterone's effects is perfectly fine. I don't feel anything will work to maximize the transformational effects - rather, other components are used to widen the changes beyond what you might get with P75 and Androsterone on their own. First I'd start off with some of the more consistent/versatile molecules out there. Epiandrosterone (or XSR37), P74 (Epiandrosterone Sulfate?), MeO-NOL, Androsterone Sulfate, and Beta Androstenol. After that, I'd go for more specific effects that still fit with the mix. Androstatrione, 7-Keto DHEA, etc.
06-27-2015 3:48 PM
V-nice
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 767
Thanks received:
785 thanks in 348 posts

06-27-2015 5:26 PM

Hi there EKSCENTRA!
I'm not sure who's giving mones no credit...

Absolutely mones get credit! This is not the case of telling a child there is no Santa Claus.
What I am saying is, just like myself, I would get so caught up that I wouldn't give V-nice ENOUGH credit. And we must not forget that!

I can vouch for plenty of mones! I have not been ranting for years about what MAG used to be for the hell of it! THAT was a pheromone that I can say did close to 50% of the work! Just amazing how it hit!

Personally, I think I've had better success with mones than a lot of users. But I'm also pretty impressed by myself without mones as well.... Just saying.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
06-27-2015 5:26 PM
Thanks given by dsouza, Ekscentra
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1059
Thanks received:
1306 thanks in 730 posts

06-27-2015 5:54 PM

I love the debate going on here guys... everyone's input is valuable. Keep it up!

dsouza
Buba
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2015 4:31 AM by dsouza.)
06-27-2015 5:54 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Battling alpha mone anxiety Pheroz 7 416 05-09-2015 1:13 PM
Last Post: metaltree
  So you're trying a new mone.. and its hits like magic.. result or placebo? dsouza 12 1,146 01-25-2014 6:47 AM
Last Post: dsouza