Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Mone Magic.. Synopsis brought to you by DSOUZA and EKSCENTRA
seekingnirvana
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 55
Thanks received:
141 thanks in 61 posts

RE: Alpha Mone Magic.. Synopsis brought to you by DSOUZA and EKSCENTRA
07-01-2015 11:55 PM

Hey Guys,
Wow this is such a interesting topic, as i have wondered about this for years. Ever since the first time i put on A314 years ago i have wondered about this topic. As i have been affected by A314 till this day even when i scarcely wear it i still remember its affects and in some way carry its traits.
I have since then tried a couple more Alpha products like, BW, NA, AT, Instant Gentleman,Ascend. Because the term of Alpha Male is so broad in terms of characteristics. I think each product highlights a different type of Alpha characteristic. There is more then just bad boy and good guy persona's. The world is a rainbow of characteristics that can't be completely nailed to one.

BW seems to bring out the assertiveness in me, which makes me less afraid of asserting myself when with others.

A314 seems to bring out the attitude in me, wherever i go i expect to be treated like a king and if i don't i won't be afraid to voice it usually with a314 on i do.

NA seems to bring out the intenseness in me, when i wear NA i can create states of intense emotions with others.

Alpha Treasures: I just started wearing this one but i'm really liking it, it seems to bring out the collectiveness in me, when i wear this i am able to articulate alot better.

Instant Gentleman: It says what it does brings out the chivalry in me, when i wear this i feel like a real gentleman opening doors and smiling for the ladies just seem natural.

Ascend: I have limited testing on this only worn it couple times, but it seems to bring out a more serious tone in me somewhat like A314.

I think after wearing all these products they all seem to leave a somewhat residue lasting effect on me. I have to say that after i started wearing these Alpha Mones, it has changed my philosophy to the world alot. I confronted alot of previous problems i was hiding from. I pushed myself alot harder to reach my goals. I became more social and had more success with women. I credit alot of these to self-improvement but i would say mones were like my personal cheerleaders. They cheered me on everytime i put them on.

My Collection:
LAL: NA, BW, T-150, A1,DP,Hypnotica,Wolf ; Samples: Primitive,Lucky 7 Royal, AV
AD: A314rev23, IG, IO, IH, IS, AMMO2x
PT: AT, GOA; Samples: Captain, Auraental
PherXS: Xist, Taboo; Samples: Ascend, Vibe, Celebrity
Apex: Core; Samples: 3x
07-01-2015 11:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by dsouza, V-nice, greengrenade, meme371, Ekscentra, SuperJoy

SuperJoy
New to Pheromones, Not Life.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 221
Thanks received:
126 thanks in 79 posts

07-05-2015 4:26 PM

I agree that 'mones could be a catalyst for permanent change but as a novice have nothing concrete to add.

The Amy Cuddy TED video talks about her experiments with body language effecting the brain/person. Seems logical that if 'mones help you stand a little straighter and act alpha then the body is following. Neuro plasticity being what it is seems like eventually it could become a permanent habit like anything else. Like AS3's alpha thread, I think it would need to be hit from several angles until its just part of you.
07-05-2015 4:26 PM
Thanks given by Cscs
right_mr
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 436
Thanks received:
344 thanks in 153 posts

07-07-2015 12:32 AM

If pheromones cause permanent change such as making someone an "alpha male" then I assume if you completely stop using pheromones you will continue to be an alpha male permanently thereafter ? Well in order for that to happen , I think it is someone's environment that determines who they are in that environment. Meaning if your body is naturally producing the relevant pheromones that signal you are an alpha male to your environment ie other people around you , AND your body language and behaviour also supports that signal then they will relate to you in that way and you will then continue to BE alpha male as long as this continues.

If however , you are not longer communicating to your environment in this manner , then you will not give alpha male signals except through your body language. I believe this will only last for a while as there will be a lack of congruence between your body language and your unconscious pheromonal signature. People will AMOG and shit test you and unless you somehow manage to continue believing you are alpha male with the resulting natural shift of your pheromone signature to an alpha signature you will possibly unfortunately revert back to no longer being seen as the alpha male in your environment.

If you do support yourself naturally to ensure you are an alpha male by training really hard and getting really physically strong , being a leader in your environment such as being the boss or a political leader etc then you will have more of a chance to continue to be alpha male without needing to top up with pheromones.

Otherwise if you are (taking an example ) an out of shape policeman without a firearm or badge , thugs won't really fear you without a support team of other cops around you (how your environment relates to you). Think of the firearm and badge as the pheromones you apply. If on the other hand you are physically intimidating and your body language and tone of voice all support alpha male traits then even without the added firearm and badge , you are still feared...

So if you stop using pheromones ... will your natural behaviour revert back eventually to not being alpha if your environment no longer gives you the feedback that this is who you are in your environment ? That's my question for you.

The answer I think is if your body starts to produce the relevant Alpha sig then you will continue to be alpha. If it doesn't then you will revert back...

Thundr Core + Imprint + emp + dionysis
AD: a314 and most of their stuff

ADream : Alfa M, certo, corpo, LIIK v1 &v2 glace
SteveO :Ascend, evolve, cohesion, xs100, XiSt, APi , Dom, SOB, Vibe, Xs99b, bliss, CON, flirt, xs 106b, Odyssey, xs111, xs112, XS113, DM oil 119 127 129 130
LAL:wolf,nude,AV, OD, SXD9 Max T possess hypnotica dirty P BAD WOLF
HAX: M512, C4,X22,ExX,919,HG,BlOps,RAW,PhCide,Aura,​Alien,C4X,ladyK
LAID BRAND: Dirty clean. hair paste ,pomade
Lacroy: NPA
07-07-2015 12:32 AM
Thanks given by dsouza, Ekscentra
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1147
Thanks received:
1241 thanks in 855 posts

07-07-2015 2:18 AM

(07-07-2015 12:32 AM)right_mr Wrote:  ...
The answer I think is if your body starts to produce the relevant Alpha sig then you will continue to be alpha. If it doesn't then you will revert back...

This is why making changes WITHIN first and foremost is so important. When external stimuli are removed, the change is permanent.

MIND is where it's at.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, CPT, THU, GOA, Auraental*, AOA*, AT*, TS*, EFZ*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
07-07-2015 2:18 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, V-nice, Ekscentra, dsouza, XyzN
dorfmeister
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 214
Thanks received:
43 thanks in 38 posts

08-22-2015 8:42 PM

Just wanted to bring this back while also asking about how you've gone about using P75? In combo with other products? By itself?

Wondering how well it might pair in small doses with Overdose.

Bad Wolf.
08-22-2015 8:42 PM

Mr. E
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 175
Thanks received:
60 thanks in 37 posts

08-23-2015 3:44 AM

I've used Bad Wolf for about a month, day and night. I even put it on before I went to bed to immerse myself into the effects while sleeping. I haven't used to for a short while now, I'm testing Voodoo. And the BW effects have been permanent so far. Not as pronounced as they are when I'm wearing it, but they're there and I like it! I also know that I could reject them if I didn't like them. So they can be permanent if you let them.

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
08-23-2015 3:44 AM
Thanks given by Ekscentra
Ekscentra
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 728
Thanks received:
605 thanks in 383 posts

08-24-2015 2:08 PM

(08-22-2015 8:42 PM)dorfmeister Wrote:  Just wanted to bring this back while also asking about how you've gone about using P75? In combo with other products? By itself?

Wondering how well it might pair in small doses with Overdose.

I typically only feel the need to use P75 in lighter alpha mixes. Used with Wolf, it helps buffer out the EST and prevent the "space invasion" effect typical of Wolf. Style may pair well with it too (and perhaps HAX's Black Ops), but this is most likely unnecessary, at least in the former's case (no EST in Style, to my knowledge).

OD is already a heavy enough mix, but if you want to use it with P75, I'd stick to 500ng.
08-24-2015 2:08 PM
eibmoz
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 199
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 12 posts

08-24-2015 3:41 PM

Ekscentra, I don't think there is EST in Wolf(?). Garry said once that he doesnt use EST in his male formulas as "men care about their dicks"...something along those lines.
I believe Wolf contains DHEA, which gives increase of comfort but also some lowering of status. P75, P80/Androstanone can help counteract this.
08-24-2015 3:41 PM
Ekscentra
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 728
Thanks received:
605 thanks in 383 posts

08-24-2015 4:15 PM

(08-24-2015 3:41 PM)eibmoz Wrote:  Ekscentra, I don't think there is EST in Wolf(?). Garry said once that he doesnt use EST in his male formulas as "men care about their dicks"...something along those lines.
I believe Wolf contains DHEA, which gives increase of comfort but also some lowering of status. P75, P80/Androstanone can help counteract this.

I no longer believe that - the EST effects are readily apparent at high doses. I didn't see it before since I stuck to low dosages (1-4 drops), but if you're familiar with EST, 10+ drops makes it obvious enough. DHEA is a completely different animal, but yes it's in Wolf as well, along with P74 and Epiandrosterone.
08-24-2015 4:15 PM

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1147
Thanks received:
1241 thanks in 855 posts

08-24-2015 5:04 PM

E, refresh my memory please, what are the effects of EST in high doses? I use Wolf at 6-12 drops (1-2 sprays) so I'm curious to know if I've experienced this.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, CPT, THU, GOA, Auraental*, AOA*, AT*, TS*, EFZ*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
08-24-2015 5:04 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Battling alpha mone anxiety Pheroz 7 416 05-09-2015 1:13 PM
Last Post: metaltree
  So you're trying a new mone.. and its hits like magic.. result or placebo? dsouza 12 1,146 01-25-2014 6:47 AM
Last Post: dsouza