Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Male Hypnosis Part 1
lifeisgood7

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Alpha Male Hypnosis Part 1
03-09-2017 12:26 AM

PART 1

"How To Be More Confident,
Relaxed & Masculine
Radically upgrade your life with my
field-tested Human Enhancement Technology

Dear Friend,

Back when I was teaching seminars just for men, I discovered that one of the greatest barriers to a man’s personal growth was their current sense of masculinity—what it meant to be a man, what it felt like, and what needed to change in order to be the man they wanted to be.

If this rings true for you as well, then read on.

This two-audio set is what I’ve been using to prepare groups of men for radically upgrading their lives. Designed to be used in sequence, they approach the transformation with a weave of indirect, direct and interspersed suggestions that has proven to be highly effective in getting men to loosen up, let go and start getting the change you want.

You get terrific practice at going into Trance as an act of Will, your ability to visualize (and feel!) positive actions and positive outcomes skyrockets, and as to the meat of the manner — your assessment of your Self as a man changes to include going through life relaxed and confident. Open to new experiences and focused on what makes you feel masculine and strong.

If you have tried be more confident, tried to be more masculine, or tried to be calm and instead got flustered, angry or upset… then this program is for you.

Because it bypasses the critical mind, the desired changes don’t get rejected by your conscious mind saying “that’s not me” or “I’m not that kind of guy.

This Human Enhancement Technology was developed and refined from over 30,000+ hours of clinical hypnosis. And is designed for one thing…to get results…fast!

This is an opportunity for rapid change. To become the kind of man people respect, other men want to be around, and women find naturally attractive.

That man can soon be you."

Sincerely,
Major Mark Cunningham

Back in my early days on PheroTruth we listened to these tracks:
Check out the threads right here:

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Personal-Ecology-For-Men
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Hypnosis-for-Alpha-Men

INSTRUCTIONS FOR LISTENING:

To get the best results, you are supposed to listen to tape 1 every day for a WEEK, then switch to tape 2 for however long.

Then go back and forth until your subconscious fully integrates everything.

The best time to listen to the tapes is right before you go to sleep or the very second you wake up.

Your mind is the most pliable during this time

Dont listen while you are sleeping. Instead of going to deep trance when you hear marks voice, you will actually train yourself to go to sleep when you hear his voice.

Needless to say, I had to scour the internet again to find them, blew the dust off, and uploaded them to Youtube. I CHALLENGE YOU TO LISTEN EVERYDAY, 2X A DAY FOR A WEEK. AND POST RESULTS!

LISTEN TO PART 1 HERE ---->

Check out my personal blog!

Check out my Youtube!
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2017 12:30 AM by lifeisgood7.)
03-09-2017 12:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ak4d4
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Male Hypnosis Part 1
03-09-2017 9:39 AM

This probably will interfere with other subliminal programs huh?

~Arsenal~
Alpha Dream: Glace, AM.

APEX: Core, Imprint, Pretoria sample

LAL : AV, Nude, NA, DP, Wolf and 2mg Androstadienone.

Love Scent: Alter Ego sample, Chikara sample

TruePheromones: TL oil, Cops.

PXS: A.C.E, Xist, Taboo, Odyssey, XS106b, Cohesian Oil, Love Boat sample, Flirt sample.

Fragrantica profile:

Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Ak4d4-presents-The-Journey
03-09-2017 9:39 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Male Hypnosis Part 1
03-09-2017 9:43 AM

(03-09-2017 12:26 AM)lifeisgood7 Wrote:  PART 1

"How To Be More Confident,
Relaxed & Masculine
Radically upgrade your life with my
field-tested Human Enhancement Technology

Dear Friend,

Back when I was teaching seminars just for men, I discovered that one of the greatest barriers to a man’s personal growth was their current sense of masculinity—what it meant to be a man, what it felt like, and what needed to change in order to be the man they wanted to be.

Not sure what this has to do with pheromones. Maybe this belongs in the Life and Leisure section?

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
03-09-2017 9:43 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best mone for becoming alpha male? hut 23 3,550 09-21-2019 10:35 PM
Last Post: Errrrrrk
  Good Alpha Male Pheromone YoungLion 40 7,811 03-25-2018 10:48 AM
Last Post: YoungLion
  The Alpha Male Always Gets The Girl! seekingnirvana 1 1,473 07-20-2015 6:48 PM
Last Post: NP17
  dominance, alpha male, trust, and leaderlike at the same time product recommendation or combo masterfu678 8 3,298 01-05-2014 11:51 PM
Last Post: pharoahman
  27 male newbie experiences so far with Scent of Eros Alpha 7 Alter Ego Pheromax ravman530 1 2,618 02-06-2013 11:04 PM
Last Post: as33156