Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Best mone for becoming alpha male?
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Best mone for becoming alpha male?
07-05-2019 3:56 PM

(07-05-2019 3:48 PM)hut Wrote:  Cool Thanks. I'll get it.

I have Titan and think its good. I was thinking about TUSC though because its described as "more serious" than Titan, while Titan is "more social."

I'll have to look into Kane. Edit: wait who makes this, is it discontinued? Having trouble finding it. Found a thread on her called "Kane Gel, Im not gay." wtf?! lol

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
07-05-2019 3:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Rep Post

07-05-2019 10:42 PM

Nude Alpha is one of the best alpha mones out there, I know most consider it a relationship mone, but it's Alpha all the way, just a cool Alpha, it's not the badass alpha of Bad Wolf. But it's one of the most balanced alpha mones that I've tried... especially in high doses of 8-10 drops. Then you're treated like a King.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
07-05-2019 10:42 PM

Booshman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-06-2019 5:14 AM

(07-05-2019 10:42 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Nude Alpha is one of the best alpha mones out there, I know most consider it a relationship mone, but it's Alpha all the way, just a cool Alpha, it's not the badass alpha of Bad Wolf. But it's one of the most balanced alpha mones that I've tried... especially in high doses of 8-10 drops. Then you're treated like a King.

I am currently testing this with good effects. The OP is looking for a snowballing effect and I am definitely getting this with NA. Feels like i am getting some of my mojo back, to he honest.

I was wondering about dose though. 8 - 10 drops seems a lot and i really do not like the smell of the stuff. How do you disguise the smell and what is the usual kind of dose for this?
07-06-2019 5:14 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-06-2019 6:57 AM

TUSC is the classic or old school alpha, Don Draper. Androsterone is the main cause of this effect. Pure masculinity, cool headed, competent, logical, focused, decision maker, the strong and responsible man, father figure. Very consistent effects and excellent work mone.

Bad Wolf is the bad boy alpha, Lemmy Kilmister. Energetic, charismatic, social confidence, larger than life, take what you desire, iconic, high sex drive. The self effects brought more pronounced changes over time. I went from being a hardcore introvert (yet assertive) to being able to engage practically anyone in conversation and lead every interaction. Pushes the wearer to become the signature. It's an interesting journey.

I like both and I like to switch it up. I rank these 2 as the most consistent alpha products and they both have strong self effects IME to help the wearer carry the signature with congruence.

Products rich in Androstenone is also a good way to project an alpha image though I think this molecule has more limited self effects than the aforementioned. Androstenone gives off signals that you're a healthy and dominant male; the key to sexual attraction and natural selection. Aqua Vitae and Alfa Maschio are effective in this sense. Androstenone may also raise your testosterone, aggression and competitive spirit. It may also build your self image from seeing increased attraction from females. Confirmation bias adds to the snowball effect. NA is a lot smoother and doesn't overwhelm, but it also has a rather dominant vibe.

Copulins can increase your testosterone levels as well. It can also produce an even stronger outlet for natural selection. A good combo for that would be AV and Essence oil.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2019 6:59 AM by MacCauley.)
07-06-2019 6:57 AM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-06-2019 8:55 AM

I will share what has worked for me. Everyone is different and to give you an idea as I feel this is important, I am white 40 and better than average health. When I say better than average I mean I run a few times a week, lift weights, and eat healthy.

When it comes to Alpha mones there are quit a few and it can be confusing and will share what I have experience with.

Captain Oil
I really like this for a daily blend because the 30ML oil version is very affordable at about $70 compared to a lot of the 10ML oils which are about the same. I was a fan of Instant Gentleman from Androtics and this is a close replacement and in oil form so I couldn't be happier. A smooth status and what I like is that the Androstadienone in it really helps around the wife that special time of the month. While not a super heavier hitter like some others, it is well rounded and a safe bet to use anywhere. There is attraction to it as well and well balanced all on its own. I use the suggested 3 drops solo. Heavier Androsterone blend. I can use a sexual with this and get a good fallout/imprinting alpha status mix. Only downside is I like to take a break due to the Androstadienone . A few days is all I need.

Alpha Treasures
More of a Androstenone based blend. I had a hard time with this one at first, but really like this one. I wear this when I want more attraction and works excellent for women 35+. There is a smoothness to this blend where everything flows and is natural. Easy to wear and feels great. The self effects to me hit as hard as they do others which create a synergistic effect. I tend to capitalize off the self effects from this blend and just have fun with it and be myself and everything falls in place, ESPECIALLY the attraction part as women see you as an attractive man that has it together. The key to me is to not try and just be yourself with this blend for me.

Ascend Cop Version
I have the spray version of the standard cops with this. I don`t like this one solo because it is just to serious, but when I used P96 with this it worked very well. Seems more CEO vibe to me and the Cops reinforce the blend very well and you come off as a man that just gets shit done, kind of like the man someone would call when something has to get done NO MATTER THE COST.

API
I have really enjoyed this one. It is what I like from A314, but without being overly intimidating. There is a fun good feeling about this as far as self effects and people seem to gravitate more men and women. I would say a fun alpha blend if I had to sum it up. It is getting to be 105-110 degrees here where I live and I can work outside and this goes the distance, I have the oil form.

A314
I have the REV32 about 2015 version. I wear this when I need to deal with some jerk bosses and need to be on there level which is a commanding egotistical selfish jerk. Maybe this sounds bad, but when I need to be on there level this is it, or when I have to have ABSOLUTE CONTROL. Works very well but in a very commanding fashion and really is not congruent with who I am or what I stand for, but it does work.

True Alpha
This used to be one of my favorites. More of a friendly humble nice guy type of alpha. I never have been shit tested with this surprisingly. What I enjoyed is with this one I am always the go to guy for advice and people took the advice seriously. A very safe alpha blend that anyone can wear, what is strange is this had Androstadienone in it as well but it does not hit me like the Androstadienone from Captain does.

These are the main ones I have a good amount of experience with. I have been testing BW lately and really like this one to.

As far as an alpha blend I guess it depends on what you look to get out of it?

For me an alpha blend has to be in oil form especially for day use because it comes across as more natural. The only exception for me is in interviews or when I have limited time exposure and the blend has to hit right now. I have actually been working to create my own Alpha Blend which will be centered around Alpha-Androsterone, Androstenone, and Cops.
07-06-2019 8:55 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-06-2019 9:13 AM

(07-06-2019 8:55 AM)justintime469 Wrote:  b]A314[/b]
I have the REV32 about 2015 version. I wear this when I need to deal with some jerk bosses and need to be on there level which is a commanding egotistical selfish jerk.

Justin, do you work for me, perhaps? Mrgreen

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-06-2019 9:13 AM

hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-06-2019 9:30 AM

(07-06-2019 8:55 AM)justintime469 Wrote:  I will share what has worked for me. Everyone is different and to give you an idea as I feel this is important, I am white 40 and better than average health. When I say better than average I mean I run a few times a week, lift weights, and eat healthy.

When it comes to Alpha mones there are quit a few and it can be confusing and will share what I have experience with.

Captain Oil
I really like this for a daily blend because the 30ML oil version is very affordable at about $70 compared to a lot of the 10ML oils which are about the same. I was a fan of Instant Gentleman from Androtics and this is a close replacement and in oil form so I couldn't be happier. A smooth status and what I like is that the Androstadienone in it really helps around the wife that special time of the month. While not a super heavier hitter like some others, it is well rounded and a safe bet to use anywhere. There is attraction to it as well and well balanced all on its own. I use the suggested 3 drops solo. Heavier Androsterone blend. I can use a sexual with this and get a good fallout/imprinting alpha status mix. Only downside is I like to take a break due to the Androstadienone . A few days is all I need.

Alpha Treasures
More of a Androstenone based blend. I had a hard time with this one at first, but really like this one. I wear this when I want more attraction and works excellent for women 35+. There is a smoothness to this blend where everything flows and is natural. Easy to wear and feels great. The self effects to me hit as hard as they do others which create a synergistic effect. I tend to capitalize off the self effects from this blend and just have fun with it and be myself and everything falls in place, ESPECIALLY the attraction part as women see you as an attractive man that has it together. The key to me is to not try and just be yourself with this blend for me.

Ascend Cop Version
I have the spray version of the standard cops with this. I don`t like this one solo because it is just to serious, but when I used P96 with this it worked very well. Seems more CEO vibe to me and the Cops reinforce the blend very well and you come off as a man that just gets shit done, kind of like the man someone would call when something has to get done NO MATTER THE COST.

API
I have really enjoyed this one. It is what I like from A314, but without being overly intimidating. There is a fun good feeling about this as far as self effects and people seem to gravitate more men and women. I would say a fun alpha blend if I had to sum it up. It is getting to be 105-110 degrees here where I live and I can work outside and this goes the distance, I have the oil form.

A314
I have the REV32 about 2015 version. I wear this when I need to deal with some jerk bosses and need to be on there level which is a commanding egotistical selfish jerk. Maybe this sounds bad, but when I need to be on there level this is it, or when I have to have ABSOLUTE CONTROL. Works very well but in a very commanding fashion and really is not congruent with who I am or what I stand for, but it does work.

True Alpha
This used to be one of my favorites. More of a friendly humble nice guy type of alpha. I never have been shit tested with this surprisingly. What I enjoyed is with this one I am always the go to guy for advice and people took the advice seriously. A very safe alpha blend that anyone can wear, what is strange is this had Androstadienone in it as well but it does not hit me like the Androstadienone from Captain does.

These are the main ones I have a good amount of experience with. I have been testing BW lately and really like this one to.

As far as an alpha blend I guess it depends on what you look to get out of it?

For me an alpha blend has to be in oil form especially for day use because it comes across as more natural. The only exception for me is in interviews or when I have limited time exposure and the blend has to hit right now. I have actually been working to create my own Alpha Blend which will be centered around Alpha-Androsterone, Androstenone, and Cops.

Thanks for writing this up...great stuff. Ascend is sounding better and better to me. Wish I could have tried A314. Sounds like it really conveyed Power and Strength.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2019 8:13 PM by hut.)
07-06-2019 9:30 AM
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-07-2019 9:51 AM

Kane is sounding more interesting to me after reading the Kane Thread.

Whats interesting is some users were saying BW can out out sort of a "punk" vibe if not really congruent, meaning someone who thinks he's a bad ass but really isn't so comes off as a punk who thinks hes something he isn't.

But supposedly there is no lying with Kane. You are raw masculinity without a hint of fraudulence. That is sounding pretty damn cool.

The only hesitation is that it's labeled as a gay man's product and supposedly Viper was meant to come out and be a completely straight man's version of Kane. Being that I am not gay, Viper is sounding great, but it seems like it was announced a few years ago and has never come out... not really sure what the whole story is behind that. I'd even try Kane because so many straight guys wear it with great success and because of how its described in reviews, but I'd be hesitant to buy a whole bottle... wish I could buy/try a smaller sample.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2019 10:15 PM by hut.)
07-07-2019 9:51 AM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

Best mone for becoming alpha male?
07-08-2019 12:17 AM

I was reading that Overdose from LAL can make you to become alpha. Google it for this.
For me excellent mone is NA, but you should ask Garry for scented version.
BW also will help you, but You should read @kalpan's thread "Bad Wolf mastering" .
Don't forget that only You are important. And mones are only enhancer for you.
Everything that other guys mentioned here could help you. Even Alpha Maschio from AlphaDream.
Just You must start to try some blends.
And You must find what mone may unlock your better alter ego.

Sent from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2019 12:52 AM by avi.)
07-08-2019 12:17 AM
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-08-2019 7:14 AM

(07-08-2019 12:17 AM)avi Wrote:  I was reading that Overdose from LAL can make you to become alpha. Google it for this.
For me excellent mone is NA, but you should ask Garry for scented version.
BW also will help you, but You should read @kalpan's thread "Bad Wolf mastering" .
Don't forget that only You are important. And mones are only enhancer for you.
Everything that other guys mentioned here could help you. Even Alpha Maschio from AlphaDream.
Just You must start to try some blends.
And You must find what mone may unlock your better alter ego.

Sent from LG G4 with Tapatalk

I actually have NA unscented...do you really think the scented version is much better for this particular mone for some reason? Or do you like all your mones scented?
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2019 7:52 AM by hut.)
07-08-2019 7:14 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Good Alpha Male Pheromone YoungLion 40 4,724 03-25-2018 10:48 AM
Last Post: YoungLion
  Alpha Male Hypnosis Part 1 lifeisgood7 2 1,411 03-09-2017 9:43 AM
Last Post: Paradox
  Alpha Mone Magic.. Synopsis brought to you by DSOUZA and EKSCENTRA dsouza 31 9,595 08-24-2015 6:34 PM
Last Post: kimosabe
  The Alpha Male Always Gets The Girl! seekingnirvana 1 1,067 07-20-2015 6:48 PM
Last Post: NP17
  Battling alpha mone anxiety Pheroz 7 2,833 05-09-2015 2:13 PM
Last Post: metaltree