Hello There, Guest! Register

3 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 3 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Bad Wolf Mastery
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

Bad Wolf Mastery
11-02-2015 3:14 AM

Hi guys,

I have received bad wolf pheromone bottle few days ago. It is amazing product.

I really like what it does and just the potential is too much. First time in my life after using this product have seen someone dreaded in front of me. It was that moment I felt power of being an alpha.

So I have already got some hits from this product. This hits are drops in the bucket. This thing can be geared towards so many things.

So I will record my uses and testing over here. I am going to try to take this product to maximum.

Now, I also have some complain to Gary. I have received roller cap bottle of Bad Wolf which is pretty irritating to me. Roller bottle doesn't work for me. Period.

Now, I am trying to find some dropper bottle. Let's hope that I found that out soon. Currently, I bought a stationary dropper which make thing quite messy to use. The bad part is I can not take this stuff outside my home.

I have requested Garry to send me an empty bottle and awaiting his reply. Let's see. I have heard good reviews about his customer service. I am hoping that he fulfills my request.

I would have given 5 out of 5 for customer service but due to this minor reason I can not. Overall the replies were prompt. If any of you guys are in personal contact with Gary then please tell him to send me a dropper bottle. I am in India. Just tell him that. He will know.

Well , that is my complaint.

Self effect:

I would particular like to talk about self effects from this product because that is the best part to me. It affects you harder than others.

First time that I put this pheromone under my nose (on my mustache), it change everything. My thought were clear and I wanted to move. I wanted to act and rule. It is great for an ambitious person like me as it gives fuel to follow your ambition.

Some people reported aggression from this product. I found that for 1 minute and then it was gone.

The reason that I contemplate was that I have gone through anger management courses when I was very young.

Thus , it is very difficult to get me angry. I don't even remember when I seriously got angry on someone.

It may be because I am good at managing my anger.

Instead of anger I feel tunnel vision with this stuff. My focus is above the roof with this. I have applied bad wolf currently before posting this. The thoughts are flowing much smoothly with this on

So it hits home run in the field of self effects.

Today test :
4 drop of bad wolf

Hits :

I went to car mechanic for getting my car mended. Some looks from my mechanic. He is very friendly person. I can not tell he was more friendly because of this.

I used a cab to reach home. The cab driver was a bit scared and was looking for approval. He was also super friendly.
11-02-2015 3:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Bad Wolf Mastery
11-02-2015 8:49 AM

I love BW, it's a fantastic product. It can be a bit too intimidating at higher dosages, not quite like the older versions of A314 which was more of a "the General is in the room, stand at attention" vibe. This one, does come off a bit dickish but if driven properly, it won't let ya down. Just make sure you're sociable and friendly with your interactions. This really disarms the fear factor that some people will experience. Looking forward to reading your reports Smile

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact, Ascend, Dominant Ascend
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Voodoo
11-02-2015 8:49 AM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-02-2015 11:29 AM

kalpan56,

Did you specifically order a roll on bottle? The description states that it comes in a euro dropper bottle.

If you asked for the roll on bottle then you need to pay for a different bottle delivery system.

If you were sent the roll on bottle without asking for it, then that is Garry's mistake as his advertisement clearly states it is a euro dropper bottle.
11-02-2015 11:29 AM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

11-02-2015 1:40 PM

@2000GT , I like the intimidation factor. I am personally very friendly and sweet person. So intimidation don't let the people take advantage of me.

I am not scared of intimidation at all. I want that so bought this product. Also , I am younger. So intimidation makes people respect me more.

@Haapy,

I ordered a bulb dropper not a roller. I have a statement mentioned in my invoice. I have sent him an email about this. I am waiting for a reply. Hopefully he may reply tom or I will need to send another email.

So today test:

I tested time this thing last on my body. Many people told here that it last for more than 12 hours. I didn't found that true. I find that it last for 7 to 8 hours. After that intimidation is gone. So only friendliness remains. People are extremely helpful after the original effects go away.

Maybe because of the climate. It is 30 c temperature here. So diffusion is quicker.

Thanks
11-02-2015 1:40 PM

2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

11-02-2015 2:20 PM

(11-02-2015 1:40 PM)kalpan56 Wrote:  @2000GT , I like the intimidation factor. I am personally very friendly and sweet person. So intimidation don't let the people take advantage of me.

I am not scared of intimidation at all. I want that so bought this product. Also , I am younger. So intimidation makes people respect me more.

I never said you were scared of intimidation, it was just a warning because some people might not like the aggressive vibe it puts out. If you're naturally sociable and outgoing, then BW should work well for you. I've found that you get almost no shit testing at all with it, or if you do, it's minimal, at least for me it is. Generally with BW, with your personality type (like mine), you come off as friendly, but not a person to screw around with and can be a dick at times. Works well with women, particularly strong women, especially if you give a friendly but IDGAF approach. Now, I will say this about BW: If you get a major hit, you better run with it. Meaning, if you get a woman who's showing serious interest in you, go for the close, ask her out. If you don't, you've lost your chance. I've seen that happen plenty of times. In my job, I have to ride with my reps in the field. I run into plenty of good looking professional women when I am on these ride alongs and have more than a few opportunities to go after a few. The problem being that I'm in a professional setting, so it's proven a bit difficult to go for the close without coming off as unprofessional. Given what BW is designed to do, I might just take a gamble the next time this happens and go for it anyway.

anyway, keep up with the reporting Smile

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact, Ascend, Dominant Ascend
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Voodoo
11-02-2015 2:20 PM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

11-03-2015 1:35 AM

@2000Gt,

Interesting. Yes , closing is necessary. They will think that you are not interested. You are exact to the point for BW. You come friendly but not the person to screw around.

I am seeing some imprinting effects from this. Can you confirm ?

Today test so far :

I tried 3 drops after bath. I am trying to find sweet spot for me.

I had very slight intimidation with just 3 drops. No head turns with 3 drops either. Most of the people were friendly compared to others which is extremely good.

I have a cook. She got this stuff. She seems to be very relaxed compare to other times. Zero intimidation . I also went to workshop to pick my car. The hits were only respect and status. No intimidation yet. No head turner either.

I will increase the dosage tomorrow. I may reapply today evening. Let's see.
11-03-2015 1:35 AM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

11-03-2015 1:50 PM

Hi,

So I did test this stuff at night. Interesting night indeed. It wasn't in a good way. It was not because of bad wolf. Just some random things. I will let you know at the end of this report.

I put a drop of Bad Wolf in the evening on my mustache. I took an interview of a guy who was looking for job. Interesting thing that I pulled it off. I never took someone interview in person. Always online. It worked and he was interested in working with my start up. I love to be boss. Hehehe.

I went to meet my cousin sis in a local park. She had some issue that needed to be resolve. Hits were solid. People were noticing me. I was amazed. It did contain intimidation.

I also met an old friend after an hour or so who seems to be at the same place. It was a pleasant meeting. I hear somewhere that it gives buddy buddy vibe. It is true. I felt that. I talk to him for 10 mins and see that. I was surprised my self. The swagger was amazing. I was never lost of words.

Now the bad part comes for me. 3 and 1/2 hour passed after applying Bad Wolf. Intimidation is gone. There is very slight intimidation because of status. There is no fear based intimidation. You can compare that with wolf with higher status(can't tell exactly as I never used ). I was looking for more intimidation than usual. I like to be boss.

So we went to a restaurant after 3 and 1/2 hour. This place was not at all crowded. Thus I got no hit from people. The waiters were polite. I got Deer in the headlights from one waiter. I was shocked. As if he saw some bollywood celebrity or the most beautiful girl in his life. After this thing I want to try this stuff on girls. I hope I get the same response or I will have to throw this. (I know it attracts girl)

So basically I got a superstar vibe instead of fear based business vibe.

So we finished our dinner and we realize that we have not been delivered what we promised and felt cheated. Seriously those guys promised some thing and gave us something. I am going to bad mouth them on all of the local review site.

They also refused some of my request. It was shocking to me that someone refusing me something even after wearing Bad Wolf. I think I was mild on them. I should have raised my voice there. This guys were just jobbers not the owner. So shouting them would not have helped. I do have a plan to teach them a lesson for bad service.

This was a quite a failure to me with Bad Wolf. So the intimidation factor remains only after 4 hour. It is good for other who don't like to intimidate but just want high status. Bad for me as I wanted intimidation.

Later on I visited another friend place. I got only one hit as I only interacted with one person. THis person was ice cream parlor guy. He was happy to see me back and recognized me which don't happen so often.

I also found a subtle hit which I am unsure. It happens to me every time I wear high status pheromone. Ladies trust me more with their kids. Pretty strange. One lady just pulls out of the car with her 1 year kid and just put him next to me and went to do something else for 1/2 a minute and then come back.

It is most strangest hit that I get. As a parent , she must be insecure of leaving her kid with a bearded man (I have a very long beard today and even though people weren't intimidated ). Well , that should make it very clear that status is there.

Well , that were for today's result. I will keep on posting.

I still need to test it with girls around. Hopefully I encountered a place where lot of girls hang around.

Thanks
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2015 1:55 PM by kalpan56.)
11-03-2015 1:50 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

11-03-2015 2:22 PM

BW can give sort of a "punk" vibe depending on how you steer it, like a guy that thinks he's something but isn't. This can make people want to teach you a lesson. It's not A314. Theres no A314 replacement on the market, but if you want me to point you to another priduct for intimidation, PM me. I havent tried it though. Bad Wolf is for the guy that is friendly but wants a dangerous edge to him, not a fear-based authority figure.
11-03-2015 2:22 PM

kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

11-04-2015 3:56 AM

@NP17 : Pm sent

I would really like fear based intimidation product. It is much needed. I will be able to use in negotiating and deal making.

So to conclude that BW have the edge but will not intimidate much. I had ascend steered up for fear. Let's see can I turn this into more fear based product. (body language also plays a role)

I was extremely polite yesterday. So it may be the case.

Also , I got a reply from Garry about imprinting. It may have imprinting into it. It sounds good to me.

You are considered "Punk" when you have no congruence . Also , may be because you are plain out rude to others. It is not the case with me. Though I will keep that in mind when interacting. Posture and voice tonality needs to be kept lower all the time.

I am also figuring out my vulnerability that I can portray. I usually just lower down my dressing by not dressing well. It makes people think that I am just down to earth.

I am going to test out again tonight. Let's see.

Also, Garry is sending me a bottle. So I am considering that great customer service. Amazing service by LAL. I hope that it reaches to me.

Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2015 3:57 AM by kalpan56.)
11-04-2015 3:56 AM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

11-05-2015 1:04 AM

Hi guys,

Yesterday, I didn't got much chance to apply this. Interestingly , I get similar hits when I even use 2 drops(from my office).

I used 2 drops in the morning.

I interacted with people only at 2 place. One at a bong shop and other at a restaurant.

Bong shop owner was trying to please me. I complaint about something and he took it very seriously. Previously , he just put up some excuse about it. Well, that puts in standard alpha mix. People trying to please you.

I went to one of my favorite restaurant. They serve me very well. All of them are exposed to titan and A314 many times. Yesterday visit was interesting. I ordered a small item as my friend don't want to eat and I just wanted to bite something.

At the end of it, I asked for bill. Guess what ? Owner decided that I am regular customer and waive my bill off. I got free food.

Now I am not sure about the above experience. I am still testing phase. It may also happen because we ordered so little. We always order much more than yesterday. So don't take this as conclusion. I am still testing.

Also,

Bad Wolf has a very high imprinting effect. I am 100% sure about it. People don't just perceive you as high status but remember you as high status. This property of the mix is extremely helpful in many situation. It can be use in relationship building of any sort.

I know this because people I exposed bad wolf this sunday (my family) is still thinking about me and thinking that I am doing something great at work. Got 2 hints yesterday of that. Previously , someone thank me next day for the help that I provided day before.

This mix has more to it than the surface.

I am not using this today. Just letting go of few days build up. I will post tomorrow.

Thanks
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2015 1:07 AM by kalpan56.)
11-05-2015 1:04 AM

Share This Thread