Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Bad Wolf Mastery
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Bad Wolf Mastery
11-19-2015 10:11 AM

@Innerpower

I agree with you. It makes me laugh. I really don't like to talk about politics. So much bad stuff goes over there. Let's hope that one day our society grow and follow their heart. Instead of some leader.

Thanks
11-19-2015 10:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MakeShift37
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-19-2015 4:28 PM

@Kalpan

A download link to the book:
Many thanks, Kalpan!

Looking forward to reading it.
11-19-2015 4:28 PM

kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

04-14-2016 3:04 AM

An update after completing the whole 30 ml bottle.

First, I would like to point out that if you are using this on regular basis at 4 to 8 drops than expect it to only last for 3 to 4 months. I finished the bottle in around 6 months but have not used regularly. You can not overdose on this pheromone. It is always tempting to use more to see better results.

Bad Wolf is still on top of my list. It is just amazing. Time and time again delivering the similar results.

There is instant happiness in ladies above 25. They just feel excited to see you. It doesn't work very well with insecure girls or young girls. More emphasis to be put on insecure girls as I have seen it hitting young girls. It is difficult to open them up. Though, if young girl is your friend, it will help massively.

I have made one of my friend who rejected me when asked for relationship stated that she had feeling for me after being exposed to this juice. It is pretty phenomenal.

The hits have been massive and the list goes on and on.

I have seen some friends (girls and guys) started worrying about me when I was wearing this. One of my friend inquired about my health from common friend. Some asking me openly.

My biggest problem using this pheromone is bad mood. Bad Mood will make you scary to others and people will avoid you which in turn makes your mood more bad. I can use Bad Wolf everywhere but with the only condition that I am in a good mood.

With the use of sub and other stuff, I have managed to keep my moods as nice as I can. Still, it is most important. I think my previous theory that you need to be social goes out of the window. Your should be in good mood to use this. It applies to all status mones I have used but it is special to this.

Build up are pretty crazy. Using it regularly and using it once gives altogether different hits. Most of my recorded hits are from regular usage. I am also bit lazy to scrub the app hard. It doesn't interfere much and I am comfortable under my skin. There is a huge difference.

There is imprinting qualities to the mix too. It is not big one but it holds one. Just be sure that both of you had good times.

Men are betafied with this. I have not seen a single man whom I am interacted not betafy. Honestly, I have to act more humble with the man when wearing this. You can show your nice guy qualities with this without worrying about perceive to be nice. People will admire you more for that.

Never to be arrogant with this stuff. You are going to be in trouble with lot of people. It will induce extreme bad feeling from that person.

Office use if you are not the boss:

Use it at lower dosage. 2 drop is maximum that you should go. Butter people as much as you can. Somehow, the buttering will sound real to others. They will cherish your buttering. Be a nice guy.

Also, a fair warning. It will get you into political war in office and other place if you don't take care of things well. People may try to create trouble. Arrogance and anger is bad with this stuff.

Family use:

I don't use this around family. I just come off as bit arrogant and ass hole. I want family to love me. Use social around them.

Personally changes:

Many but can't be solely attribute all the changes to this stuff. I listened to sub for last 5 months and also started listening AM6 recently.

One major hit was selling off my old car. It was rusty. One day, it stopped working suddenly when I was wearing Bad Wolf. I sold my car next day and started using uber for few months. Got a new car though.

It is bit difficult to keep up with your own non sense too. Still, can not attribute everything to this.

Combos:

I have tried to use this with many combos. The few that worked for me are :

Bad Wolf + Cops

This is what I recommend to everyone using Bad Wolf. Adding cops do a lot of stuff to this. Intimidation is reduced. Maybe , you are not creepy and wouldn't rape a girl because you already had sex.

Your moods improve significantly with cops. Increase testosterone give happy feeling to you. In return, you are smiling and happy. It is win- win for everyone.

I highly recommend cops with this.

I personally use Desire Me oil for cops. Some will ask about using DP , Ascend or T-stick for cops. I don't know whether that would work. I only tested it with DM oil.

Bad Wolf + Imprint

Adds massive dis inhibitor in girls. In half an hour, you will hear all kind of naughty stuff. Also, girls will approach with you this mix. It will be great in bar or club but haven't use there. The places I have used is mostly social environment. It is guy friendly too.

I use this sparingly when I am in good mood. I hate Androstadienone effects.

I have tried couple of other mixes but not liked them much. For example, using Bad Wolf + Core will amplify your signature which gets you more high status and increase the speed of girls getting horny around you. Didn't like that effect because of the environment. It may work for ONS for others.

Similarly, Bad Wolf + Ascend gives me approachable status. I don't like that either. Too much to handle.

Overall review:

One amazing product from LAL for people who prefer next level stuff. Using it regularly will bring good changes in the wearer.

To the haters:

I know some of the users over here hate Bad Wolf. I have sympathy with all this people. Bad Wolf self effects are overwhelming and anger is apparent. For the record, very few people who use it don't find it working. The proof:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Products-th...rk-for-you

Very few users reported that Bad Wolf doesn't work for them. Maybe, many people don't own Bad Wolf. I don't want to speculate anything.

Fair warning:

Self effects of Bad Wolf can make you angry and irritable. That may result into losing irritable customers, smashing cars, heated debate with strangers, fight with close family members, etc. There are many people who reported that anger from this pheromone is the cause of all those things.

If you cannot control your anger, than you should avoid buying or wearing Bad Wolf for the safety of society and yourself.

This maybe my last update for this pheromone. I will answer any question. Smile
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2016 3:06 AM by kalpan56.)
04-14-2016 3:04 AM
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-14-2016 4:26 AM

+rep

This is the best BW review I've seen and VERY spot on from what I've seen. It's the most consistent mone for me, I stopped using it these days to test some sprays before the summer.

Can you say more about BW+Cops?Effects on girls?
Also, BW+Imprint is 2+2?I agree that BW has some solid imprinting, how does the combo affect the girls except for the disinhibition?

I was suspecting that 3-5 drops (my usual dosage) are a bit the same in effects, when I start again I will test it at 2-3.Did you find differences between 2 and more?

Now about bad mood, maybe it has something that releases dopamine (Eksentra's idea) and after a while it could be causing some negative thinking. I'm not sure about that.
But, comparing experiences with another member we noticed that others possibly perceive our mood to be bad, even if we are playful and joking.At first I thought it could be shit testing "stefdude why are you nagging so much, have some sex", I was quite confident that day and very playful, it was half serious half smile playfulness. No bad comments about anything, nothing to justify the comment. The other member said the same, he was smiling as usual but those consecutive days that used BW was perceived to be in a quite bad mood.

What are your thoughts on this?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
04-14-2016 4:26 AM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

04-14-2016 7:21 AM

Bad Wolf + Cops effect

The difference is more of psychological to her. She knows that you are having sex and can talk about that subject. Various talking about sex without cops with Bad wolf is more of girl perceiving me to advance on her. The notable difference is rapport with the women. It take 5 to 10 minutes to consider you safe without cops.

With Cops , it is instant. Also, adds social proof which makes you more attractive. I think the process of attraction is quite accelerate for an hour.

Bad Wolf + Imprint

It was difficult to assess Imprinting qualities. I have yet to see much of Imprinting with Imprint. So can not tell.

There is huge difference at 2 drops and 4 drops. 4 drops is my sweet test. I didn't found much difference between 4 to 6 drops but 4 to 8 drops has huge difference result.

From personal experience , higher dosage give better result with girls.

People see you as extremely dark person. Bad Mood is part of it. It is the reason I only like to use this during good mood. I think it has something to do with attraction. Generally, people who are darker are fascinating. I know a girl who was very dark inside. Smiling and happy but dark inside. Most of the guys fall for her. She has arrays of guys wanting to be with her. Something to do with her darkness.

I am also bit dark person in general. It make sense that people avoided many time in life. With Bad Wolf, people are bit scared.

Don't like what others think. Using it to my advantage is all that matters.
04-14-2016 7:21 AM
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-14-2016 7:39 AM

Kalpan did the self effects from BW stay consistent upon wearing it daily for you?

What I notice about BW is it helps greatly when you are in a good mood, showing positive emotion, it makes the whole dimension of BW.

Thanks for sharing your summary on BW and hope you buy another bottle!

Wolf= Lightweight Alpha
NA= Middleweight Alpha
Bad Wolf= Heavyweight Alpha
04-14-2016 7:39 AM

stefdude

Rep Post

04-14-2016 7:46 AM

Do you think it's more aggressive at lower doses and more social at higher?What is the difference between 2,4 and 8 for you?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
04-14-2016 7:46 AM
Research
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-15-2016 1:57 AM

@kalpan56 Thank you so much for this amazing information. I received a sample vial from LAL with some other purchases I made in the past. I will be testing the sample of Bad Wolf at a large college overnight lock in event, cancer fundraiser tomorrow evening. From reading about your experiences and tips I now know what to expect and how to handle. Thanks again for this amazing epic information!
04-15-2016 1:57 AM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

04-15-2016 3:14 AM

@greengreanade

Self effects stay consistent. After few day, you own that feel. Attributing to Bad Wolf reduced after certain time. Once you stop using it, you realize.

It will not wade off. You will become more accustomed to anger and irritability and love to take action.

I already have another bottle of this stuff.

@stefdude

I have though of that theory for a lot. Someone told in the forum that it is social at higher dosage. My conclusion was at higher dosage the effects amplify faster. Good mood and high dosage will make people want to talk to you more. Bad mood and high dosage makes people scared and they run away.

I don't understand what you meant by aggressive. Is it self aggression or people perceived aggression?

2 drops:

(good mood)
I am very likable person. People enjoy talking to me. Many will initiate talking if given a chance. Sexual hits are not apparent. Just an underlying current can be seen. Status is quite high at this dosage with lower intimidation. People may try to be funny.

(bad mood)

Status hits are observed. Nothing much is seen. People who are testing at lower dosage and in normal mood will not observe any hits at this dosage. I used lower dosage in the past only. Now only at higher dosage because I know how to calm a situation.

4 drops:

(good mood)
Vip status. All eyes on me. Girls will bump into you. Man will be betafied. Some people may consider you some sort of celebrity figure. Everybody would love to serve you. Man will rarely initiate talking to you. Woman will be in awe talking to you. Deer in the headlights is very common at this dosage. I am pretty sure to get Deer in the headlights at 4 drop of this stuff.

(Bad Mood)
People are respectful. Intimidtion can be seen. People trying to avoid you. Man will feel tension in them with your presence. Woman will feel attraction but will not like to show any sign of attraction. Prolonged eye contact can be observed.

8 drops:

(good mood)
You become as superstar. People will follow you. People will love to see you. Girls admiring you and wants to talk to you. You can virtually own the whole room in any social situation. People will follow your instruction and love to serve you. Some man and woman will ignore your presence too. It is because they don't like the person of such a high status(there upbringing. I have a guy who don't talk to me at this dosage. He respects me though)

(Bad Mood)
People running away at sight. Girls who are stranger will either talk to you or run away. It will depend on the environment. Safe environment helps more. People will be frighten while talking to you. You will also find no one looking into your eyes. I believe that I get a look as if I am mafia.

I don't recommend bad wolf at high dosage while in bad mood. You will be tag as dangerous person.

Be aware:

Above dosage are personal. One may get similar effect at different dosage. Pheromones works differently on different person. I have stated this to answer someone question. One may find different reaction at different dosage. Always do sweet spot testing with your pheromones. A recommend procedure.

I am very polite guy too. Some might feel aggressiveness from others at 4 drops. It may be because of your simple things that other feel aggressive. Talking in loud voice may go against you. Remember, you are perceived extremely high status person. Anything coming from you is taken damn seriously by all parties.

@research,

It would be great experience. Have an happy mood and you would have amazing time. Please do report your findings too.
04-15-2016 3:14 AM
kerno - Banned
upgrade

04-15-2016 4:54 AM

There's something which is called neuropsychological (I guess) which makes people feel what others feel, if the self effects of BW hit you very well and you feel great others are going to like your present, if you feel bad others are less likely to stay with you also when you feel very aggressive anger and dangerous with BW people would also likely avoid you if you just feel aggressive/hard but not dangerous and in to the fun people are going to think your great

when you feel depressed while wearing Androstadienone I think people also notice that and would stay away from you however my experience tells me girls like to stay with me anyway when I wear, maybe because my bad feelings don't outweight their good feelings?
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2016 4:56 AM by kerno.)
04-15-2016 4:54 AM

Share This Thread