Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Bad Wolf Mastery
andromun
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Bad Wolf Mastery
11-05-2015 2:49 AM

I'm glad to see you guys getting great results from BW. I remember testing this for a solid month and the self-effects were off the charts...especially my "I gave 2 fucks today" attitude.

I have to admit the biggest negative is that I got real agro, I even blew up on a big customer and essentially told him to eat a fat one....terrible day and he just got on me.

Don't know what it was but I never got the attraction hits with BW like I do with other products.

The Dude abides...
11-05-2015 2:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

11-06-2015 4:56 AM

We've been talking about intimidation, but I totally forgot about Kane. I have a sample of it that I've never tried. I'm gonna run with it today. It's not the best situation, but if I like it, I'll probably get a bottle.
11-06-2015 4:56 AM

kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

11-06-2015 2:40 PM

@NP17 , Are you talking about this

Let me know after the test.

I would be interesting hearing about how hard it hit on a girl ?
________________________________________​___________

Today's test:
I was hoping that today would have been great day. It was not that great. One of the parties that I was planning to try bad wolf was cancelled. I had to go to just a simple party. Wasn't that good but test results are solid.

In the evening I put up 2 drops of Androstadienone and 3 drops of Bad Wolf. I had one drop put under my nose in afternoon. I am not depression prone to Androstadienone that much. I only put it on the wrist and wash it off immediately when I reach home.

Initially, I said hi to everyone (around 10 people, most of them know me well). I felt nothing different. Later when we were dancing, this stuff started showing results.

Girls were more calmer and signs of ioi all over the place. I was not interested in girls in this party. I didn't like any of the girl there. I felt so bad about that. I wish that there would be more beautiful women. I would have tried to close someone.

One particular hit with one girl. She is been on bad terms for last few weeks. She just don't like the way I am. Today, she was calm and happy to dance with. I love that. My superiority was accepted.

The biggest hit for me came when we decided to go somewhere. Here, one of the guy who never followed decided to let me decide the location and food for him. He also accepted my superiority. In the past I needed to play games to do this kind of stuff. Not needed.

Later the girl ask me to sponsor her food. Probably a shit test. I gave in because I want to keep her into friend zone. I don't like her. Not my type.

With girls , I felt that I was Mr. Grey from the movie of 50 shades of grey. The moment where the actress meet Mr. Grey. She is perplexed at that moment.

I was getting that sort of same reaction from the girls.

Still, more testing would be needed to come to any conclusion.

I am also more scared of using this stuff. It is very dangerous mix in the good way.

It makes you high status and people remember you as high status. they are curious about you as if you are some mysterious person. People of very low status perceive you as some sort of celebrity.

People want to follow you, talk to you and want to be around.

I am scared because it works like magic. Throw some Bad Wolf and the person personality changes internally and externally. Don't get me wrong but it is too good till now.

More testing needed to conclude anything.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2015 2:43 PM by kalpan56.)
11-06-2015 2:40 PM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

11-09-2015 3:35 AM

Hi guys,

Yesterday testing has exposed to new findings of bad wolf. It is getting more and more interesting to test this. I am having fun with this to say the least.

Yesterday, I went to my uncle place to meet again. This time I used 4 drops of Bad Wolf. I got maximum hit and self effect on 4 drops.

Initially , only my young cousin sister was there. She is 17. I sat next to her to see working of Bad Wolf. She is a bit arrogant to me. It is not her fault though. So moment I sat next to her , she is biting her lips. Pretty amazing. Girls biting their lips is very common to me with Bad Wolf. It is sign a sexual attraction. I got a solid attention for sometime. I really like it.

My uncle is back home. Interestingly, he gives me a good amount of respect. He usually start conversing about different stuff. Today , he didn't. May be waiting for my approval.

Later , I drop my aunt to a store. During the drive, the conversation was really deep from her. She must have not talk to me like this ever. She opened up about the perception of family and how to raise a child. It was interesting to see.

The biggest hit comes when I visited a stall at an exhibition. It was of a lady friend. The moment they saw me they were in awe. I was honestly taken by surprise. My friend pulls me over and talk for 10 mins instead of focusing on exhibition. Pretty amazing. The interesting part was her friend.

She acted as if she knows me. I met her 2nd or 3rd time in my life. I haven't ever talked with her briefly. She was so much interested in talking to me. It was so freaking great. She was hot. Also , no creepy reaction from anyone.

One more hit happen which I am not very sure. I went to a car parts shop for buying something for my car. The guy was very friendly and didn't even charge me for some minor stuff. I don't know whether it was because of BAd Wolf. Let's see if it happens again or not.

This stuff is getting more and more interesting day by day.

Thanks
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2015 3:38 AM by kalpan56.)
11-09-2015 3:35 AM
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

11-09-2015 9:56 AM

Loving the reports dude Smile I find I get my best results with 4-5 bulb drops (about 3 drops from a euro dropper). Effects are more pronounced. Now you're in the dosage range where the fun really begins ;)

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact, Ascend, Dominant Ascend
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Voodoo
11-09-2015 9:56 AM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

11-10-2015 2:20 AM

@2000Gt

The fun has just begin. My finding on this one is just becoming more interesting day by day.

________________________________________​________________________________________​__

I haven't had a chance to test this at any particular place. It was boring day. I was bored to death. With Bad Wolf , you become action man. You will have surge to be social. I have never have so much urge of going out. I really like that.

Long time exposure to Bad Wolf Changes your own behavior. I am taking risk that I would have not without the application of Bad Wolf.

Hits:

My peon was talking a lot. He needed to leave early. He was explaining why for 10 minutes. He did it till I said smiling it is ok.

I had an ex neighbor visiting the building. She is married. I was just passing by her and she says hi. I was bit shocked that where it is coming from. I have not even interacted with her for 10 mins in last 1 year.

I went to meet a friend. He was a late. So I talk with security guard for few minutes. He offered me a chair to sit even though I said I don't want to.

Self hits:

I am creating a new department of hits where Bad Wolf affected me and I have taken some action. It is making me to take action. So I think it would be fair.

Please don't make any conclusion base on this hits though. It may differ for everyone.

I wen to Mcdonald to buy a coke float. When I was entering the store, I saw this lady with beautiful body entering the store. I was unable to see the face.

I entered the store and stand just behind her in queue. Later on when I place my order , I saw her still standing near by waiting for her order. I just decided to stand closer. Sadly , realized that her face was ugly and dropped things.

I never do this sort of thing. And Bad Wolf made me took action. This is phenomenal to me personally.

Thanks
11-10-2015 2:20 AM

kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

11-11-2015 12:58 AM

Yesterday was a good day. Even though I hadn't had a social situation to test. It was good.

Application before hits: 4 drops in the morning +2 drops in the evening

Hits:

I went to a tea stall. Extremely polite. Great respect. Before I went with a different combo and just was ghosted over there. So it seems a good come back.

I met a friend of friend(guy). Initially he didn't gave me any attention. May be because it was out side. I was like what is happening. Also felt like shit tested when I asked some question about him. So I moved away for few moments to buy some snacks. The moment I come back , he was extremely attentive and we were buddy like in the conversation.

It seems that Bad wolf range is low. May be 3 foots in outdoors.

I went to a store to buy something for a friend. This was the most interesting hit that I ever got. My lady friend paid her the money and counter (owner) gave me the change. Also , she was extremely friendly. When she gave me the change, my lady friend was like what just happened.

I went to a store to buy ayurvedic medicine (shilajit). I get very high respect from the counter. Extreme politeness.

________________________________________​___

It is coming to the point where I am coming to some conclusion. Honestly, this stuff is making my life much more fun from the past. I would have just tried this for fun. Long term self effects.

Today would be good day. It is a festive season in India. A lot of celebration. So will have interesting time.

Thanks
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2015 12:59 AM by kalpan56.)
11-11-2015 12:58 AM
Phyros
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-11-2015 5:21 PM

Don't want to derail but how is shilajit? What kind of benefits do you see from it?

My Journal
11-11-2015 5:21 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

11-11-2015 11:13 PM

I know it enhances sperm quality, and testosterone. Even raises HDL.

My Journal
11-11-2015 11:13 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-11-2015 11:28 PM

(11-11-2015 11:13 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  I know it enhances sperm quality, and testosterone. Even raises HDL.

I guess that's the reason I went ape shit on a customer!

The Dude abides...
11-11-2015 11:28 PM

Share This Thread