Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Bad Wolf Mastery
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Bad Wolf Mastery
07-23-2017 10:13 AM

(07-23-2017 9:35 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Another factor to consider is magnesium, of which a deficiency is linked to
testosterone, higher anxiety, and higher levels of depression.
This may link testosterone to anxiety and explain what we've observed here on the forums.

Yes...along with zinc either the picolinate or in combination with Magnesium aspartate + zinc monomethionine as ZMA.

It appears that depression and anxiety are more complex than simply test. def. and not only can the underlying factors be serotonin or GABA dysregulation, due to various factors e.g., poor diet, self-destructive habits (drug abuse), stress, age..but also, genetic propensities.

For example, I am glad that Lieutenant Mones mentioned 5-MTF as an active folate not only as the only form of folate to cross the blood/brain barrier...but also, it can bypass a genetic mutation within the methylation cycle called Methylene Tetra Hydro Folate reductase C677T (aka MTHFr). This common single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP; pronounced 'snip') affects something like 30% -40% of the population according to some studies. This means that despite a good diet with adequate folate or common folate supplements...the person may not be getting a quantity sufficient to carry on normal functions such as neurotransmitter function. More specifically, folate helps recycle tetrahydrobiopterin (BH4) which is critical for serotonin and dopamine formation. BH4 also helps neutralize ammonia...but only as a backup as most ammonia neutralization occurs through the urea cycle .

Nowadays, we have some new nifty tests which allow one to test for certain snps and eat a diet or supplement appropriately to bypass such problems...one such test that leaps off the top of my head is :

I did my child's and wife's via Amy Yasko. But, many new labs have popped up over the years to do this at cheaper prices.

The new branch of Nutrigenomics helps because it takes into consideration diet/supplements in the context of each individual's genetic propensities.

Not to derail the thread which is about Bad Wolf.....only wanted to relate BW with testosterone/adrenaline shifts and/or depression/anxiety ameliorations via BW. LET'S RETURN TO BW....QUESTIONS REMAIN:

1) Does BW contain herbs which cause anxiety to wearer or targets besides high none content which can intimidate targets?

2) BW seems to ramp up confidence/efficiency/aggression ...does it accomplish this via causing flight/fight reflex in both wearer/target?
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2017 10:56 AM by TheManInTheFedora.)
07-23-2017 10:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Saber
Checking out the place

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

07-23-2017 1:10 PM

(07-23-2017 10:13 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Yes...along with zinc either the picolinate or in combination with Magnesium aspartate + zinc monomethionine as ZMA.

It appears that depression and anxiety are more complex than simply test. def. and not only can the underlying factors be serotonin or GABA dysregulation, due to various factors e.g., poor diet, self-destructive habits (drug abuse), stress, age..but also, genetic propensities.

For example, I am glad that Lieutenant Mones mentioned 5-MTF as an active folate not only as the only form of folate to cross the blood/brain barrier...but also, it can bypass a genetic mutation within the methylation cycle called Methylene Tetra Hydro Folate reductase C677T (aka MTHFr). This common single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP; pronounced 'snip') affects something like 30% -40% of the population according to some studies. This means that despite a good diet with adequate folate or common folate supplements...the person may not be getting a quantity sufficient to carry on normal functions such as neurotransmitter function. More specifically, folate helps recycle tetrahydrobiopterin (BH4) which is critical for serotonin and dopamine formation. BH4 also helps neutralize ammonia...but only as a backup as most ammonia neutralization occurs through the urea cycle .

Nowadays, we have some new nifty tests which allow one to test for certain snps and eat a diet or supplement appropriately to bypass such problems...one such test that leaps off the top of my head is :

I did my child's and wife's via Amy Yasko. But, many new labs have popped up over the years to do this at cheaper prices.

The new branch of Nutrigenomics helps because it takes into consideration diet/supplements in the context of each individual's genetic propensities.

Not to derail the thread which is about Bad Wolf.....only wanted to relate BW with testosterone/adrenaline shifts and/or depression/anxiety ameliorations via BW. LET'S RETURN TO BW....QUESTIONS REMAIN:

1) Does BW contain herbs which cause anxiety to wearer or targets besides high none content which can intimidate targets?

2) BW seems to ramp up confidence/efficiency/aggression ...does it accomplish this via causing flight/fight reflex in both wearer/target?

First off, seriously dude, you know quite some stuff here ! You a doctor or something ? Cuz that's impressive talking. It's like watching House MD. LOL !

Anyway, for question 2, fight/flight in both targets seems obvious here. It depends both on who you are, and who is the target.

Thresholds go like this, depending on BW quantity:

Fly - / - Fight - / - Ignore

Ignore = Not enough to disturb you

You simply need to have big enough balls to avoid to **** your pants and fly, and even bigger not to feel the need to fight.

At that point, when you can withstand both situations, witch means you are in ignore mode, depending on how confident the target is, you will want to avoid the fight mode.

Option 1: You can wear low quantity, not provoke the target.

Option 2: You can wear large quantity, so the target respects you.

It would be interesting to try wearing so much BW that everybody, even the most alpha males of all, would fly. Mosking

Even then, some would still not fly nor fight, but that's okay.
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2017 1:24 PM by Saber.)
07-23-2017 1:10 PM

RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-23-2017 4:21 PM

"It would be interesting to try wearing so much BW that everybody, even the most alpha males of all, would fly."

I think BW is too balanced for that, maybe a high dose Primitive or Dirty Primitive; or straight androstenone even better.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
07-23-2017 4:21 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

07-30-2017 12:56 PM

I think that with continued use, BW does become a part of you. Had someone at dinner continuously pull down her shirt over her shoulders to partially expose herself.

I was eating with my family and she did this until she got up to leave...She looked at me as she walked out.

My in laws gave me compliments (and that is not usual) and the wait staff asked me what I wanted first even though it was more natural to start with others.

BW feels very smooth to me now and I was afraid of it at first. People think that I am intimating based on my experience until they talk to me and the same thing happens with BW.

I will say that Latin and Arab women seem to show stronger effects for me. The surprising thing is that Arab women used to run from me with other mixes on (and naturally).

Haven't been shit tested with BW. Some men try and impress me, for some reason. Almost like they want to prove that they are worthy to talk with me.

for some reason, women, 60+ seem to be very friendly. I believed that post menopausal women would not be as impacted, but it seems that they are.

I consistently get free stuff and discounts. Now I do ask for employee discounts all the time, but with BW, they say yes quite frequently. They few that have said no say that they will get in trouble.
07-30-2017 12:56 PM
MMM

Rep Post

07-30-2017 1:24 PM

(07-30-2017 12:56 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I think that with continued use, BW does become a part of you. Had someone at dinner continuously pull down her shirt over her shoulders to partially expose herself.

I was eating with my family and she did this until she got up to leave...She looked at me as she walked out.

My in laws gave me compliments (and that is not usual) and the wait staff asked me what I wanted first even though it was more natural to start with others.

BW feels very smooth to me now and I was afraid of it at first. People think that I am intimating based on my experience until they talk to me and the same thing happens with BW.

I will say that Latin and Arab women seem to show stronger effects for me. The surprising thing is that Arab women used to run from me with other mixes on (and naturally).

Haven't been shit tested with BW. Some men try and impress me, for some reason. Almost like they want to prove that they are worthy to talk with me.

for some reason, women, 60+ seem to be very friendly. I believed that post menopausal women would not be as impacted, but it seems that they are.

I consistently get free stuff and discounts. Now I do ask for employee discounts all the time, but with BW, they say yes quite frequently. They few that have said no say that they will get in trouble.

Still testing with ONE drop, D? popcorn

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

(07-30-2017 12:56 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  BW feels very smooth to me now and I was afraid of it at first. People think that I am intimating based on my experience until they talk to me and the same thing happens with BW.

I was afraid too. It kept me from using it for months. I came to the same conclusion, is not a blend to be afraid of IMO. I try to stop perpetuating the idea that BW is hard to handle and something to be scared of. It's amazing.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.

DarkLord1

Rep Post

07-30-2017 2:21 PM

(07-30-2017 1:24 PM)MMM Wrote:  
(07-30-2017 12:56 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I think that with continued use, BW does become a part of you. Had someone at dinner continuously pull down her shirt over her shoulders to partially expose herself.

Still testing with ONE drop, D? popcorn

Thanks!

Sorry, MMM. 4 drops for that experience. I've played with 10 drops and don't see much variance between dosages.

No rage, no crazy heartbeat, just smooth dominance. And I stay social.
07-30-2017 2:21 PM
BanjoBob24
Checking out the place

Rep Post

11-07-2017 10:15 AM

Tested 10 drops this weekend and it was awesome:

In a nightclub which i visit for years the bouncer who normally didnt care who i was in the past stopped me and acted strange. He knew me and asked if i live in this town lol. He spoke to me with my first name after checking my id card which i didnt show for years and then was very happy to let me in.
Every guy greeted me like fanboys do! After an hour the selfies came and man this rushing feeling felt great. The animalic nature fitted very well with my own personality. I felt a mix of aggression and happiness but its hard to describe the state i was then.

I grabbed a guy and lifted him with one arm and threw him like gargbage bags. I aproached girls and they were interested. Escalation was easy too.
But some girls also rejected me but i didnt give a damn about it. I was like an VIP in the club. Got 2 number closes with average girls but better than nothing lol.

I ask myself now: What will happen on 12 drops?
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2017 10:16 AM by BanjoBob24.)
11-07-2017 10:15 AM
Jass123
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-21-2018 2:43 AM

(11-03-2015 2:22 PM)NP17 Wrote:  BW can give sort of a "punk" vibe depending on how you steer it, like a guy that thinks he's something but isn't. This can make people want to teach you a lesson. It's not A314. Theres no A314 replacement on the market, but if you want me to point you to another priduct for intimidation, PM me. I havent tried it though. Bad Wolf is for the guy that is friendly but wants a dangerous edge to him, not a fear-based authority figure.

Request tell me the replacement of a314 as i really need that now
09-21-2018 2:43 AM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

09-21-2019 11:44 AM

I'm no longer in my head anymore. This only happens when I'm around certain people or I'm drinking. This is great.
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2019 11:52 AM by Stories.)
09-21-2019 11:44 AM

Share This Thread