Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB
01-21-2018 4:08 PM

I started mixing these two together earlier this week and WOW do they ever complement each other.

I always had a hard time with aqua vitae even though many swear by it. I have definitely got reactions from using it solo, but I was always a little disappointed with it.

Bad wolf I always thought was amazing for the self effects. I don't what's in it, but it made me act like I was some gangster with a great personality, like from Goodfellas or something. Everybody has it in them, but Bad Wolf brings it to the surface.

Combining these two gives you the alpha persona that matches up with the alpha signature.

I work with A LOT of women, nearly all of them are in their mid-20s. Most of the experiences I've had while wearing this combo involved the women talking openly to me about their sexual fantasies and other very private things. I guess Bad Wolf enhanced my personality as well as making us both less inhibited.

Some examples from the past week:

Kay. She has a really nice body from working out every day. Amazing ass. We always have great chemistry and conversations in the office. I feel like she's the kind of woman I could actually fall in love with. But...she's married, and only been married for about a year. So I am not going to attempt anything with her, just because I'm a decent person. She asked me to go drink some beer with her after work. I went because she has a very vibrant personality and I wanted to see how she would act after a few beers. We are talking and the conversation shifts to sex. She starts asking me about how much I masturbate and if I would ever have group sex. So we end up talking about nothing but sex all night. We know all of each other's sexual secrets and fantasies now. Pretty crazy. She also tells me that her marriage has fizzled out in a year and she has been thinking about having an affair and even divorcing her husband. UhOh. I love her company but I don't want to break up her marriage. I strongly suspect she already cheated on him. She only had 1/2 of a bottle of beer BTW.

Jessica. Short with long brown hair, great smile and OK body. She is in graphic design and an artist so she wears quirky outfits to work, like a denim jacket with a some kind of ballet looking dress and combat boots. I could tell she was into me as well as another guy in the office. She asked me out to lunch at this Greek restaurant and had amazing chemistry all the way there and during the meal. It was the first time I had spent any 1on1 time with her, so I wasted no time and immediately began trashing the other guy in the office she likes. I told her how he likes to visit low rent prostitutes about 3 times a week(it's true!) I warned her to steer clear because she might catch a disease(it's true!) All's fair right? Later that night, she texted me while she was drunk and wanted to talk about sex. She agreed that we could talk about this over coffee later. I'd rather have her talk about this in person so I can bang her when she's super horny. I imagine Kay blabbed to her because they are friends. Jessica yes. Kay no.

Fran. She is cute but very shy. She is not tight with the other girls and not overtly sexual like Kay and Jessie. I asked her to lunch and tried to turn the topic to sex. She told me she was a virgin and only ever had one boyfriend. She said they never fucked but she would blow him all the time. We also discussed group sex and masturbation. She told me she wanted two guys to fuck her at the same time. I don't know if I could get into that. We are much closer now.

There was more with other girls and I went on dates with some of the others already. I am sleepy now and will maybe write about it later.

I don't think all this would have happened quite the same way if I hadn't been wearing bad wolf and aqua vitae.Inhibitions were lowered, they were getting hit with aqua vitae while I'm acting like a charismatic badass. I am really much quieter and laid back.

I have been working there for a year and never experienced this kind of attraction and confessional sex talk with the girls before. I think things could get pretty crazy.

I rolled on the AV on my wrists and neck. The BW i put 2 drops on my neck, a drop behind each ear, and rubbed under my nose for the self effects.

Lots of buddy-buddy respect hits from the other men at work. Like I'm their big brother or something.

Life is good and I think it might get better...

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2018 4:14 PM by Randy Savage.)
01-21-2018 4:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
excalibur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB
01-21-2018 4:34 PM

Good Review RS
Need to try this combo.
I have seen this amped up hits when I combine Bad Wolf with OverDose Gel.

Since Overdose is considered by some users to be an amped up version
of AV, I can understand your hits.

Cheers
E
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2018 4:35 PM by excalibur.)
01-21-2018 4:34 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-21-2018 4:53 PM

(01-21-2018 4:08 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  they were getting hit with aqua vitae while I'm acting like a charismatic badass. I am really much quieter and laid back.

This.

AV hits first, a strong superstar signature. But on it's own it's hard to live up to and it's too unbelievable.

You get the self effects from BW to carry it like a mofo and add more substance, sexuality and charisma to AV.

I would recommend a higher dose like 20 BW + 15 AV just to see the potential and maybe go to a crowded bar or something.

Definitely my favorite combo.
01-21-2018 4:53 PM
Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-22-2018 4:02 AM

Yes it was mentioned before that AV+BW is a great combo and i can second that. I am using this combo since weeks now with great success in my marriage and in puplic. BW is morphing you into a strong male while AV is adding plenty of attraction. AV is smoothing the rough character of BW imho. AV is also the only mone i found to date which puts my wife into a kind of pampering mode. She is extra sweet and caring about my needs with AV. This was the first thing i noticed with AV solo. Dont know which substance in AV this could cause.
Adding BW in addition as a daily mone because of its ability to transform you into a strong male over time. I wrote this before in another thread that i didnt feel so vulnerable with BW. BW+AV will give you the respect and the attention from both men and women but it isnt a sexual atom bomb. You are the bomb and you have to steer it in that direction. Wink

My daily dosis: 3-5 drops on neck Ratio 1:1
Morning and afternoon.
You will get a feeling how much and how often you will use it.
The key is to feel good and to see results.

I love it when a plan comes together
01-22-2018 4:02 AM

Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-22-2018 11:10 AM

I think 20 is wasteful. My best results were with about 4-5. I tried 10 once and 20 once but noticed no real difference. Besides, that stuff costs a fortune!

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2018 11:13 AM by Randy Savage.)
01-22-2018 11:10 AM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-22-2018 11:32 AM

The atom bomb to me is what I call the "true confessions" effect with the two together. I have tried many pheromones that make women blab. I have used pheromones that make people tell secrets before. I never used one that made women talk explicitly about sex, sex secrets, and sexual fantasies. It really makes things so easy. It's a very small jump from talking about explicit sex to "Would you like me to eat your pussy?". It's like a cheat code from a video game, but instead of extra lives, it's extra pussy.

01-22-2018 11:32 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-22-2018 2:04 PM

(01-22-2018 11:10 AM)Randy Savage Wrote:  I think 20 is wasteful. My best results were with about 4-5. I tried 10 once and 20 once but noticed no real difference. Besides, that stuff costs a fortune!

For me it depends on how often I use it. If I use BW every day for a couple of months I need more drops to replicate the effects on a consistent basis. In those periods I use 20-35 drops. If I've taken a long break from BW I only need like 10 drops or even less to get those same effects. When I first started with it 4-5 drops was stronger than what 15 is now.

With AV I've noticed that there's a major difference in the effects from 5-10 and 15+ drops. 15+ drops has been...pretty crazy.

I prefer a ratio in favor of BW. I think the highest dose I used was 35+25, but I think 20+15 should do it. At least for me that's when the combo really shines.

The sexually explicit talk comes as no surprise, thanks for going into great detail it was fun to read. Sometimes it even happens with random women in the most random places. I'd also watch out for playfulness, like 4 girlfriends in the gym and they get all jolly and shit, playfully spank each others asses. And that's after they've made sure you've got the best view by finding a bench next to you first.

I get the seductive bubble effect with BW solo too, but adding AV just takes it to another level. Ridiculous levels of status with high masculine sex appeal and it's like everybody wants a piece of you.

I agree these products aren't cheap, but I think more is more with LAL stuff and I'll gladly cough up some more dough to get maximum power.
01-22-2018 2:04 PM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-22-2018 4:37 PM

Some more experiences with the ladies:

Jenny: I already had a great relationship with her. She has always been very touchy-feely with me. Touching my hands, stroking my arm. Lots of smiling and eye contact. She has a killer body from working out and swimming everyday, but there is one problem: she has some kind of deformed horse teeth. I mean just awful. Every time she smiles, I am staring at her teeth. When she has her mouth shut she is very pretty. We already dated a little earlier this year but she wanted to keep it on the DL to minimize gossip. Then she went cold and never had any time for me. But we were still friends at the office. I sit down to talk to her today and we got in a fight about something trivial. This never happened before. I think it is the combo, or maybe just the BW.

Ivy:This girl is my dream fuck. I haven't done anything with her, but the other night, she asked me what I was doing after work. This girl is so beautiful. She is tall, but not too tall, skinny, decent tits, and such a beautiful face and smile. Her personality is childish and immature, but I think it makes her more endearing. So playful. We got a drink and she told me that I make her feel very relaxed. She went to touch my hand but pulled away at the last second. Very skittish. I felt like trying to escalate with her would have been a mistake. She seemed into me but also very intimidated.

Some girl I can't remember her name: I get off work and go to leave. This girl is waiting by the receptionist desk pretending to drink a little cup of water. She is actually waiting on me. We both live very near the office. she is a 5/10 and very shy so I just head on out. She practically runs down the stairs and asks me if I am heading home. Not so shy anymore. I tell her yes and walk her home. I try to get her to go get a bite, but she says she is very full. I try to brush up against her as we walk, but she pulls away a little. She is smiling the whole time though. Intimidated. I walk her to her little side street and she heads off into the dark. I step into the darkness and hide to see if she turns around to look in my direction one last time before she moves out of the light of the street lamp. She does. Haha.

You can't sit back and let pheromones do all the work for you. You have to be confident enough to ask the girls out. BW is perfect for that little extra boost of self-confidence that gets you to take it past a smile and a wave.

Writing this gave me a chance to reflect on these experiences. Talking to three girls very explicitly probably caused all three to gossip about me with a lot of the other girls. Now a lot of them are coming around to see what I'm all about.

Very cool.

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2018 4:40 PM by Randy Savage.)
01-22-2018 4:37 PM

RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

01-22-2018 9:58 PM

Curious if anyone has added cops (Desire Me oil or even Copulins X) to this mix?

My Journal
01-22-2018 9:58 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-22-2018 10:02 PM

I have had probably the best results with my AV bottle and bad wolf as heavy hitters (solo/combined with other stuff) . I have a little left of my BW sample and going to run it in a combo this weekend at a college party because I am yet to mix the two and that's being weird as I found for me them both to be the most obvious phero hitters so far . Stay tuned
01-22-2018 10:02 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Aqua Vitae Snoopyace 2,202 918,668 Yesterday 4:32 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Aqua Vitae (the BEAST) V-nice 310 176,366 10-06-2018 1:25 PM
Last Post: DssMaster
  The new Aqua Vitae gel! dorfmeister 77 38,639 07-24-2018 1:32 AM
Last Post: right_mr
  Aqua Vitae vs Bad Wolf SmellBoy 26 19,698 07-25-2016 9:02 PM