Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB
01-22-2018 10:44 PM

I've tried BW + AV + DP + VD. It was a heavy hitter for me. 5 drops each on everywhere I can find open skin. Had many lazy man make outs from a few girls. Was an amazing combo for me in the club.

I've reported it somewhere. I can't remember where. Smile
01-22-2018 10:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

01-22-2018 11:03 PM

(01-22-2018 9:58 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  Curious if anyone has added cops (Desire Me oil or even Copulins X) to this mix?

Yes. I used it with Copulins X and it adds social/jealousy to the spectrum.

I stopped using Desire Me because I found Copulins X superior in the vibe it makes me give off.

This is an awesome combo. It's like celeb badass comes and changes your current range of completely.
01-22-2018 11:03 PM

Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-23-2018 2:52 AM

(01-22-2018 10:44 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  I've tried BW + AV + DP + VD. It was a heavy hitter for me. 5 drops each on everywhere I can find open skin. Had many lazy man make outs from a few girls. Was an amazing combo for me in the club.

I've reported it somewhere. I can't remember where. Smile

Sound interesting and i will try that my friend. I have them all but this is my third day with Voodoo solo and VD solo is doing great atm.
Will post more in Voodoo thread soon. I combined it with BW and AV before but now trying solo. VD is realy mysterious in its effects.

I love it when a plan comes together
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2018 2:53 AM by Scissorburst.)
01-23-2018 2:52 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-23-2018 7:44 AM

(01-22-2018 9:58 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  Curious if anyone has added cops (Desire Me oil or even Copulins X) to this mix?

I have. I've used it with Essence oil, Desire Me oil and Desire Me +.

Essence oil is really strong and it just adds to the status. Adding this I have to engage women because they can't even look at me. Men will approach me though, usually to seek validation or impress me with their bullshit stories. Every interaction is about sex whenever I use Essence oil in this combo or even solo.

I sold my DM oil because I thought Essence was a better product. It had a similar effect, but somewhat lighter.

DM + has more of a social effect though it is somewhat sexual too, I think frisky would be a better description. I prefer to use DM + with the combo because women are more likely to initiate with it. It makes it easier for women to relate to me, play cupid if they have boyfriends or at least stick around. I'd say they're a lot more comfortable with DM + than Essence oil.

Haven't used it with Copulins X, but I plan to come spring.

I've also had good times with BW + SOB oil. It's more of a sexualized status than social status compared to BW + AV.
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2018 7:47 AM by MacCauley.)
01-23-2018 7:44 AM
MMM

Rep Post

01-23-2018 10:26 AM

(01-23-2018 7:44 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  I have. I've used it with Essence oil, Desire Me oil and Desire Me +.

Essence oil is really strong and it just adds to the status. Adding this I have to engage women because they can't even look at me. Men will approach me though, usually to seek validation or impress me with their bullshit stories. Every interaction is about sex whenever I use Essence oil in this combo or even solo.

I sold my DM oil because I thought Essence was a better product. It had a similar effect, but somewhat lighter.

DM + has more of a social effect though it is somewhat sexual too, I think frisky would be a better description. I prefer to use DM + with the combo because women are more likely to initiate with it. It makes it easier for women to relate to me, play cupid if they have boyfriends or at least stick around. I'd say they're a lot more comfortable with DM + than Essence oil.

Haven't used it with Copulins X, but I plan to come spring.

I've also had good times with BW + SOB oil. It's more of a sexualized status than social status compared to BW + AV.

Are you talking about yourself, or all parties in conversation range, Mac? Superstition

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
01-23-2018 10:26 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-23-2018 11:07 AM

(01-23-2018 10:26 AM)MMM Wrote:  Are you talking about yourself, or all parties in conversation range, Mac? Superstition

Thanks!

Yeah, I should've elaborated on that.

I see Essence oil as the signature of hot, nymphomaniac maneater. Having this stuff on you causes some interesting effects.

I almost never talk about sex with people myself, I prefer to keep it private and just live my life instead. But people can tell me almost anything, I'm comfortable with it.

With Essence, the effect on other men is obvious and intense. I can literally see they get more energetic and pumped up by being around me. At parties or at night venues often guys go on about sex talk, commenting on the girls there or talking more openly about their sex lives. The same effect happens often with SOB. Guys get the idea that it's cool and safe to talk about sex and enter a zone where they have to live up to the signature in front of them.

With women, it gets really interesting. They may not indulge me in their secrets overtly, but I still have ears. It's not uncommon I hear women talk dirty in the gym after I walk in. I've turned off the music on my ipod while keeping the earplugs in as part of the experiment. The most shocking hits are seen on young women who are already interested in me. They become insecure, territorial and pushy. Like asking me weird question would you fuck that girl over there and similar stuff. Some women can't look at me. Often women who ignored me before have to check me out with Essence.

The strongest effect I got from Essence was in combo with NA I used around a girl who wanted a relationship with me. She went from being pretty normal, pursued me with NA solo proceeded by trying to force me into a relationship with her. Essence is very strong, it brings out insecurity and competitiveness in women. Unless they're bi-sexual. I remember a bi-sexual girl I met at a bar who went on and on about how she liked to do kinky stuff with her girls. Other women often talk about being given oral sex when I use it. It think it's down to the signature, a guy who nails nymphos doesn't judge so they'll say whatever. Like a female co-worker who told me about how she convinced one of her guyfriends to stick a candle up his ass and how much he loved it. It was completely random and seriously threw me off guard. As I recall, that was SOB solo.

That's off the top of my head. There's been a lot more.

Hope that helps.
01-23-2018 11:07 AM

Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-23-2018 12:40 PM

Another interesting one

Ann: I used the same combo again today. I had to give two one hour presentations, one at 3 and one at 7. I feel like I really knocked them both out of the park. I don't remember having to pause and go "uhh,umm" for either one. I felt like presentation Superman. I felt like I was maintaining too much of a badass vibe because I didn't smile much all day.

What was interesting was when I got into the elevator to go to my apartment this girl standing about 20 feet away says "bye" to me. I didn't say anything because I don't know her and the elevator door was closing. I guess I walked by her without noticing. I only went up one floor because I was tired. She took the stairs and came up behind me and said, "goodnight sir." as I was opening my door. I asked her, "do I know you?". She said she had just seen me around the building and thought she would say goodnight. She told me her name was Ann. I will have to ask her to a bar or cafe next time I see her. Skinny 6/10 asian.

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
01-23-2018 12:40 PM
Snowden
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-23-2018 8:12 PM

(01-21-2018 4:34 PM)excalibur Wrote:  Good Review RS
Need to try this combo.
I have seen this amped up hits when I combine Bad Wolf with OverDose Gel.

Since Overdose is considered by some users to be an amped up version
of AV, I can understand your hits.

Cheers
E

Badwolf and OverDose is an amazing combo, I have ran with it 3 times, all night club/pub situations. 1/3 test vial of OverDose spread on chest, 4-6 drops BadWolf on neck and arms and t-150 on top lip and across temple both sides... had multiple woman invade personal space and stay there, was opened, many many opportunities to open.. had one woman actually start rubbing my chest out of the blue... I am married so very very rarely initiate/open anyone, these reactions where just me having a smile on my face.. Ill take the advise here and use AV instead of overdose this weekend and see how it goes, also have Kane and want to test that with BadWolf and copulin stick, maybe p96 also to temper the a Kane a little.. On a side note my BadWolf had been on the shelf hardly used for a couple of years, didnt see any results when first stared using it because i only used the old 314 dosage, one drop each side of neck... I now know that 4 drops is minimum for me personally. It has gone a milky consistency, I remember reading it happened to someone else but it dosnt seem to have impacted on its potency.[/php]

Blessed With

Androtics - A314 Rev 26 Onwards, IH, IS, CTTM2, TUTH, Space Land, Ammo, P79, P91, P95, P102, P106, P107, P131, MX327, MX329, MX330, TAC, P96 (O&S)
LAL - Nude, AV, Hypnotica, SXD-9, Kane, BW, OD, Max-T-150, DP
Apex - M3X, Core, Orbital, Style, Titan, Manimal, Dion, Atlas, SM, C36,
Pheromone Treasures - GOA, AT, THU, 0-69, TS
Love Scent - Chikara, SOE, Alpha 7, NPA, NNPA, Liquid Trust, TE, AE
Hax - C4 Wingman
Other - BodyWise Spray

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
01-23-2018 8:12 PM
Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-26-2018 9:51 AM

As i posted in VD Thread i stopped today with my VD solo usage and my day started with BW+AV 3 drops each on the neck. I am layering both and see no difference in the effects. Cover is one million as usual.
After 4 days of Voodoo solo it was a totally different feeling and the attention grabbing starts again on a still unreal level for me.

We discussed this aura thing before but there is no other explanation for me when you get attention from women driving in her cars or sitting in a cafe behind a window. I realy like it.

Driving to the next town i went to a post office this morning and got extra service from the employee. Noticed that often with this combo.
After i left the office i went over the street and noticed three people crossing the street around 10 feet away. One of them turned to my side looking at me for a second and greeted me. I thought ok who is that? It was like he knows me or had the need to say hello. The two other guys turned their heads and checked me out for a second and greeted also.

I didnt know the two guys but the man in the middle was the mayor of this town with two of his servants. They are very important persons and also behaving like that. And thats the attention factor i get with AV+BW from both men and women. They check me out and it seems like both genders think i am a VIP or interesting man. I dont know. But i like it very much. Still have to adapt to my new role.

I love it when a plan comes together
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2018 9:53 AM by Scissorburst.)
01-26-2018 9:51 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

01-26-2018 10:04 AM

(01-26-2018 9:51 AM)Hannibal Wrote:  We discussed this aura thing before but there is no other explanation for me when you get attention from women driving in her cars or sitting in a cafe behind a window. I realy like it.

Yes...several listmates along with myself have experienced this phenomenon with people even behind glass staring at me. Including during the Summer, I was with my wife in the car waiting at a red traffic light and 3 men were crossing in front of my car. I didn't really pay attention to them...but, my wife later remarked...'Why are those men staring at you?....I don't know, but do they know you???...' I commented that I didn't really notice, nor do I know those men.

But how is this possible? The distance was considerable....the pheromones would have to penetrate through glass in order to affect the targets. I am thinking that it could be self effects that sharpens our senses and we notice more hits than usual.

NOTE: I can't remember what I was wearing many months ago...or whether I went mone-free for that day or it could have been a residual build up of mones. However, I am certain it was not this combo of AV+BW. Not derailing, but only wanted to comment that I've noticed this effect, too....i.e., through cafe windows etc.
01-26-2018 10:04 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Aqua Vitae Snoopyace 2,118 876,192 01-16-2021 5:16 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Aqua Vitae (the BEAST) V-nice 310 168,258 10-06-2018 1:25 PM
Last Post: DssMaster
  The new Aqua Vitae gel! dorfmeister 77 36,706 07-24-2018 1:32 AM
Last Post: right_mr
  Aqua Vitae vs Bad Wolf SmellBoy 26 18,701 07-25-2016 9:02 PM