Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB
ebikerz
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB
01-26-2018 6:25 PM

(01-26-2018 2:37 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  @Indy

They also have a 6.1ml tester for a reasonable price

I just ordered from there. Bad Wolf and T150. Every product says "Extra Pheromone Gift 13ml". What do they send as the gift usually?
01-26-2018 6:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-26-2018 7:10 PM

(01-26-2018 6:25 PM)ebikerz Wrote:  I just ordered from there. Bad Wolf and T150. Every product says "Extra Pheromone Gift 13ml". What do they send as the gift usually?

Last time I got a small black sprayer bottle. The label is hard to read, it says either Pli or Pti. The scent is okay, can't say I notice much mones in it.
01-26-2018 7:10 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-26-2018 7:17 PM

(01-26-2018 6:25 PM)ebikerz Wrote:  I just ordered from there. Bad Wolf and T150. Every product says "Extra Pheromone Gift 13ml". What do they send as the gift usually?

I got 3 PH bottles. In 3 different transactions. The scent is similar to Paco rabanne style, but as for phero hits, I can't quiet understand it. It seems like they just mixed a few mones without knowing the proper ratios. I tried to google PH and the contents of it, but I couldn't find much about it other than the product itself. None of the pages say what's in it.

They came in a roll on bottle, and the carrier seems like is alcohol. So the hits don't last for too long. And same with the scent. The scent lasts about a coupla hours but that's it. Seeing what I've seen from other products, it didn't quiet impress me all that much TBH. But they sent it to me for free. So I ain't complaining. Smile However, I do in fact like the scent. So am using it more like an arm pit deodarent. Works for me. Smile
01-26-2018 7:17 PM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-27-2018 12:45 PM

I'm still using the same combo.

I know this stuff is working when I read some funny stuff online and bust out laughing very loudly. I usually don't do this at work. I do this every time I use this stuff.

I went home for lunch and threw on a few more drops of BW. I decided to mix it up and add Voodoo just out of curiosity. So I'm now wearing 10 drops of BW, a big line of AV, and a few drops of Voodoo. Woah.

I'm glad I threw on the Voodoo because it took things in a different direction. What I noticed was a more cozy,friendly vibe with ladies

I sat down and chatted with 2 co-workers, male and female. The guy was almost worshiping me, the gal was unnaturally bashful and shy. Almost seemed afraid to talk to me, but was smiling the whole time. We talked for an hour and I was the center of attention. These 2 are about 20 years younger than me.

I asked another worker, L. out to dinner. She wanted to pay for everything, but I wouldn't let her. Walking to the restaurant, I felt very close to her, almost like she was already my girlfriend already. I guess that was the Voodoo. She was probably feeling the same way. We had an amazing, non-stop conversation with no awkward silences. Later I got together with her and she brought along a friend. The friend seemed to be really into me and was making heavy eye contact, "The Look". They were both laughing their heads off at everything I said, most of it wasn't even funny.

Hanging out with the men at the end of the day, before time to head home, I thought they seemed to think I was pretty cool. and wanted to know my opinion on everything.

Then S. came in. S. is another young guy. I mentioned before that he was giving me a lot of attention. It is the same kind of attention my cousin used to give me when he was 12 and I was 16. Following me, asking questions, agreeing with me about everything, and seeking approval for his own actions. He waited for me and followed me out the door and into the 7-11. Then he tried to follow me all the way home. I had to tell him in a nice way not to walk with me any more. I don't mind talking at work, but he is becoming annoying...

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
01-27-2018 12:45 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-27-2018 6:40 PM

Throw in DP as well into BW AV VD and you'll notice it's EVEN better.

Good luck. Smile but then again with mones ya don't need no luck. Smile
01-27-2018 6:40 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

01-27-2018 8:35 PM

(01-27-2018 12:45 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  I felt very close to her, almost like she was already my girlfriend already. I guess that was the Voodoo.

YES!!! I got this with Voodoo too it makes me feel like I am in a relationship with the person.
01-27-2018 8:35 PM

kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-28-2018 8:36 PM

Welp ran this combo for two outings , Friday and Saturday .
Friday : 2 drops AV , 4 drops BW

Long story short had one girl who I specifically never could interact much of the group surprisingly open me and have conversations with me all night . More interestingly I could see her looking at me the whole night out of the corner of my eye . Let's call her M.

Selfies were through the roof and the attention was on me . At one time I blew up over something at my SO and the guys started shaking my hand and told me how they respected me for doing that as she was definitely out of line . ( I am thinking wtf kind of reaction is this to me blowing up ?)

The end of the night we were playing a game where u have to read people's bluffs. I was very convincing at telling M this person was bluffing and I was wrong . She lost the game and stormed off telling me she was disappointed at me . I am guessing it was disappointment at seeing me being right and the leader the whole night and then getting something wrong ? Just a really weird reaction ( we were drunk to say the least ).
As we were walking home my SO was telling me how much she loves me , appreciates me and apologizing for her behavior . She is very proud so it was a very out of line behavior .

Saturday night :
Here is the interesting and much more weirder night .
Dosage originally was 8 drops BW and 3 drops AV .

Went to a college party . Something about my own vibe felt off . I don't know what it was so I figured screw it I'll just wash mones off ( note: if things are off I am more prone to wash them off than add more like some users , I have plenty of confidence in myself and my abilities , I want mones giving me an extra edge instead of tempering it). I just used regular liquid soap in the bathroom so I am 100% sure mones were left .

This is where somehow everything just did a 180. Random make out with a girl i met before who is staring me the whole night. Her initiative where I did not do much except some light shit talk in jokish matter .

Girls are literally making me the center of attention .

Finally my good friends gf who I am buddy buddy with who did not make any eye contact the whole night ( very very unlike her ) starts grinding the hell out of me and me and him looking at each other like wtf??

Last but not least it was really loud and when I had to say something I moved her hair out of the ears way kind of holding it with my full grip ( kind of like u might grab a handful of girls hair when doing the deed) and she looks at me and tells me it is super cute when I am doing that because guys usually don't and just scream at a girl's ear.

Many other random kino's , very close face encounters etc. I think there could have been much more make outs If I made the initiative but having an SO I try to avoid shitting where I eat or too close to home basically and there were quite a few people who might have known my SO. That one makeout was not my initiative and I was kind of drunk at this point ( btw , girl is like early 20s Barbie looking girl not some desperate girl who hasn't gotten laid In a while, if this is not lazy man hit I do not know what is, she was being tipsy / drunk for note)

Weird weird night lol

Conclusion : crazy potential , have to find the sweetspot through . Considering I OD on AV on anything over 3 drops perhaps BW is the same and a sweetspot in my case is a must

Last note : in the argument discussed before on the forum that there is no such thing as ghosting or OD. I believe what I remember reading from Garry. It's not the OD or ghosting but the ability of person being congruent with his vibe. So maybe that is what applies to me . I can only be congruent with a perfectly or near perfect dosage . Perhaps I didn't clean app points from the night before and it threw things off.

Sadly my BW sample is almost out and I am broke for the next couple of months . Hopefully I can squeeze another couple of uses out of it until then .

Last last note : I am having next day hits Sunday day all day . Went out to a restaurant and saw quite a few girls shoot glances at me as I was walking in . Could be coincidence or just left over shwag from the night before .

Apologizing for formatting , used my phone to type this up
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2018 8:44 PM by kocik2000.)
01-28-2018 8:36 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-28-2018 8:53 PM

Thanks for the info Kocik. Repped.

Man, why am I the only one who scares the hell outta everyone when I use BW + AV. But,,, as soon as I add VD + DP is ABSOLUTELY FREAKING AWESOME for me. I don't know. Must be a body chemistry thing. Lol. Cos it was replicated multiple times for me.
01-28-2018 8:53 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-28-2018 9:34 PM

(01-28-2018 8:53 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Thanks for the info Kocik. Repped.

Man, why am I the only one who scares the hell outta everyone when I use BW + AV. But,,, as soon as I add VD + DP is ABSOLUTELY FREAKING AWESOME for me. I don't know. Must be a body chemistry thing. Lol. Cos it was replicated multiple times for me.

Maybe something in VD tempers it down for ya ? Cause DP would in theory only make it worse in your case . I was talking to bandit about possibility of adding Androstadienone to the mix to make it more approachable .

Haven't tested but wonder if it would help . Take the intimidation down a bit perhaps ?
01-28-2018 9:34 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-29-2018 3:05 AM

(01-28-2018 9:34 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Maybe something in VD tempers it down for ya ? Cause DP would in theory only make it worse in your case . I was talking to bandit about possibility of adding Androstadienone to the mix to make it more approachable .

Haven't tested but wonder if it would help . Take the intimidation down a bit perhaps ?

Am with ya on that. May be its the ratio as well. I tried it at 5 5. May be I should try 6 4 or 7 3 BW to AV respectively. But whatever it is, I really like all 4 of'em at once at 5 5 5 5 ratio. Smile
01-29-2018 3:05 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Aqua Vitae Snoopyace 2,117 868,525 11-06-2020 1:31 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Aqua Vitae (the BEAST) V-nice 310 166,904 10-06-2018 1:25 PM
Last Post: DssMaster
  The new Aqua Vitae gel! dorfmeister 77 36,387 07-24-2018 1:32 AM
Last Post: right_mr
  Aqua Vitae vs Bad Wolf SmellBoy 26 18,514 07-25-2016 9:02 PM