Hello There, Guest! Register

3 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 3 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Votes - 4.53 Average
Aqua Vitae
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Aqua Vitae
02-18-2010 10:01 PM

Terry, you weren't kidding about this stuff.

(02-09-2010 1:28 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  I get the impression that Aqua Vitae is somewhat more Alpha in Nature and gives off a vibe for me like A314 x 2 drops + Alpha 7 x 1 dr combined. And 3-4 drops Aqua Vitea gives me these similar effects, ie terribly attractive but not really approachable, but once conversation has been initiated they will not want to leave you alone, so A-V is an action man formula that will take you as far as you allow your self, it is a be prepared to remove your pants formulation and reminds me of Alpha Maschio

Every once in a while, I'll see a phero reaction that makes me rethink where I use that particular phero blend. I'd gotten a big bottle of Wolf (I burned through both my sample vials- I love the effects from Wolf) and a big bottle of Aqua Vitea because I liked what I'd read about it, including the quote above. Terry was right about this. I had an interesting afternoon talking with a friend of mine. I'd met a female friend for coffee this afternoon. I do that a lot with friends (pretty much everyone I know is female but strictly platonic).

I'd applied about 2" of Aqua Vitae to the top of each hand and rubbed it in. Then I put about the same to each side of my neck. Wow, I smell Lemon Pledge! Seriously, it is a very citrus-y scent that is supposed to be similar to Aqua Di Gio. Not bad, but I'm not into the citrus-y scents as much as some of the other kinds. I did notice that I felt like I should stand straighter and I had a bit of a swagger when I'd walk. Gotta love androstenone. This seems to be well buffered because I didn't clench my jaw like I do with too much androstenone.

So I get to the coffee shop and my friend gives me a hug and starts to pull away and lingers just a bit longer than normal. We get our coffee and sit down. Normally, she'd sit across from me at the table so we are facing one another. Not today. She is sitting next to me. I'm the center of her world while we are sitting there. People would walk by and she wouldn't notice. She is also talking a mile a minute. I see this a lot with women when I'm wearing heavy duty sexual blends. Even more than with Instant Openness or something social.

After a while she is calming down and then she says something about how people might see us as a couple if we are sitting there together (she has a boyfriend- great guy, actually.) As she's saying this she's looking down at the table and listing odd reasons why it wouldn't be good if we'd hooked up (her words not mine) and how it'd be tough on the people around her. Now she is going on like this and it sounds like she's talking to herself and not me. I have never had romantic feelings towards her and thought she knew that. (In my mind I'm thinking, what the hell is she talking about?!!!) I was totally shocked as this seemed to come out of left field. I laugh it off and tell her we'd never work out anyway, we're better off as just good friends. I honestly think she was hoping I'd tell her we should just go back to my place or something. This started about 15 minutes into her phero exposure.

Then she laughed it off and we started talking about other things. While we are talking I notice her throwing her hair back over her shoulder and making a point of exposing her neck. She was wearing a button up sweater (unbuttoned) that started coming off the shoulder to expose her tank top underneath. When she'd talk she would put her hand on my thigh for emphasis. She kept grabbing my hands. Eventually, she was absentmindedly playing with the strap on her tank top exposing the fact she had on a red bra. Seriously. When I was watching this I thought, 'Holy shit, she's preening for me!'

One of the workers walked by me while she was sweeping the floor and suddenly she was hanging around our table looking down but looking at me out of the corner of her eye. Thankfully she got busy with customers behind the counter and had to leave our area.

I was getting really weirded out because I'd forgotten I had on Pheromones. I just thought my friend had lost her mind and it wasn't until I left (she didn't seem to want to ) that I caught wiff of the Aqua Vitea (the colognes from Liquid Alchemy Labs seem to last very nicely even though they aren't super strong) and figured out what must have happened. I had to have caught her at just the right time in her cycle and it hit her like a freight train.

I'm almost afraid to wear this again unless I'm going out on the prowl.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2010 10:10 PM by Snoopyace.)
02-18-2010 10:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Aqua Vitae
02-19-2010 6:24 PM

Oh my...now I love me some Androstenone, indeed I do ( Girl devil RAWR)...but I feel for your poor friend! To blather a stream of consciousness of what would have better been left as silent introspection...argh...awkward much?

Am I wrong or does Androstenone have that effect sometimes on more naturally soft submissive women? Do you think? Perhaps Aqua Vitae is best utilized in the presence of your more assertively natured female friends (or, of course, sexual targets).

On the plus side, you can't deny the IOIs. Did you encounter any men while wearing it? Respect? Aggression?

I almost ordered this as it seemed like a pleasant upbeat blend... Evil now I'm thinking maybe I should get it for DH while he's coaching women's LAX this season...he dreads coaching women...o that could be fun!
02-19-2010 6:24 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-19-2010 9:40 PM

(02-19-2010 6:24 PM)Willow Wrote:  Oh my...now I love me some Androstenone, indeed I do ( Girl devil RAWR)...but I feel for your poor friend! To blather a stream of consciousness of what would have better been left as silent introspection...argh...awkward much?

Am I wrong or does Androstenone have that effect sometimes on more naturally soft submissive women? Do you think? Perhaps Aqua Vitae is best utilized in the presence of your more assertively natured female friends (or, of course, sexual targets).

On the plus side, you can't deny the IOIs. Did you encounter any men while wearing it? Respect? Aggression?

I almost ordered this as it seemed like a pleasant upbeat blend... Evil now I'm thinking maybe I should get it for DH while he's coaching women's LAX this season...he dreads coaching women...o that could be fun!

It was wild to watch. I didn't really realize what it would do to her. I'd done the same thing to someone else the first time I wore MX292 from AD. Poor woman didn't know what hit her (and neither did I!)

I think you are on to something regarding androstenone and how different people react. Women who are a bit more naturally introverted seem to get the stream of conciousness babbling going on and women who are a bit more extroverted tend to be more physically agressive right out of the gate.

I didn't think to post it because I was still rather weirded out by my friends reaction (and the workers) but I did stop and get a couple of things at a store and had a male cashier. I noticed more respect from him than I normally get (I'm there at least 2 times a week). I got called 'sir' instead of 'dude' so that was a difference. This seems to be well buffered androstenone so I honestly don't think there'd be too many problems from other guys.

That would be something to see. A room full of women and an unsuspecting guy wearing this. It'd be like those old Ax commercials with the women all chasing the guy down the street because he smells so good! Mrgreen

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
02-19-2010 9:40 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-25-2010 12:41 PM

I had a very good day yesterday wearing Aqua Vitae. The reactions weren't quite so hit 'em over the head with a club but I do think they were just as strong in their own way.

I wasn't working so I went to hang out with a friend of mine who runs a boutique. It was interesting because everyone seemed to be very interested in me. I saw a lot of attraction but also a lot of what I experienced the last time I wore this. I heard a lot of secrets. Everyone I interacted with (90% women) seemed to feel so comfortable that they just had to hang around me. In retrospect, the reactions I were seeing reminded me a lot of ICM 1a (Steve's BRILLIANT formula from AD). I just made the connection. That is what this reminds me of! Very similar reactions. The few men I interacted with seemed to see me as the alpha male and they were all trying to be extra polite.

It was as if I had my own gravity. People just sort of orbited around me with me at the center of attention. I had a young women half my age following me around telling me all sorts of things about herself. From what I was told by someone who knew her, she is normally much more introverted. Lots of attraction hits but even more than that, it was like I was being seen as someone they could really open up around. Made for a fun day. :shy:

(This post was last modified: 02-25-2010 12:42 PM by Snoopyace.)
02-25-2010 12:41 PM

Willow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

02-25-2010 2:08 PM

I really want DH to try this one - but the Lemon Pledge scares me - not a citrus fan myself.

Your second report makes it seem like a fun social mix, instead of the dreaded truth serum...or rather the internal monologue speaker button.
02-25-2010 2:08 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-25-2010 2:16 PM

(02-25-2010 2:08 PM)Willow Wrote:  I really want DH to try this one - but the Lemon Pledge scares me - not a citrus fan myself.

Your second report makes it seem like a fun social mix, instead of the dreaded truth serum...or rather the internal monologue speaker button.

I'm not much of a citrus fan myself (this does come in unscented as well) but this one isn't offensive at all. It is actually relatively subtle and even though I didn't get any compliments on the smell, I didn't get any complaints.

I have to be honest, I would consider the vocal reactions to be very truth serum oriented. It was wild how I didn't feel the need to spill any secrets but everyone around me was telling me some pretty personal stuff. I've had this experience before where I was at the center of everyone else in the room but I can't remember what I was wearing. It might have been my oil based ICM 1a or 1b.

With any of the women I'd interacted with yesterday I got the sense that if I wanted to move things into a more flirty direction I easily could have. The more I use Pheromones and the more doors I see open (especially in the sexual sense), the less interest I seem to have in walking through them. I'm enjoying the attention from people but I am more invested in finding a PARTNER in a relationship and building my business. In both regards the Pheromones can be very valuable tools.

02-25-2010 2:16 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-27-2010 11:05 AM

I've been wearing Aqua Vitae a lot lately and I believe I've gotten a handle on this one. It is very different and I stand by what I thought after I'd worn this the first time.

'With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.' (Corny and clichéd but it is very true.)

I stand out from the crowd when I wear this stuff. I feel like my aura glows and people recognize that. They tell me things. They are beyond accomodating. They give me free things. I am the most important person in the room. I can't wear this one all the time because at times it gets creepy how much attention I get. (That is okay because I still have Wolf, Nude and Possess Alpha which I am really enjoying as well!)

Example: I got a flat and couldn't get it changed so I had the vehicle towed back home. It was about a 5 mile drive. I'd already applied my usual 2" rolled to each side of the neck and 2" to the top of each hand expecting a much better evening than I'd gotten. The tow truck driver started out polite but by the end of the 20 minute drive he was telling me all about his half brother and his troubles with the economy. He saw me as a confidant. Someone he could trust. (I am) Typical when I wear this.

I've dealt with this driver a few times in the last 5 years (not enough for him to remember me) and he's never said more than a few words to me before now. We get to my house and he tells me that he isn't going to hit me with the per mile fee because he knew how tough it was having to wait for him to get there. I've never seen that happen before. First, I was waiting in a warm car for about 15 minutes (not THAT long) and then the mileage fee should have ran ~$20.

(This post was last modified: 02-27-2010 11:08 AM by Snoopyace.)
02-27-2010 11:05 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-02-2010 6:12 PM

*bump*

Here ya go, Papawolf!

03-02-2010 6:12 PM

PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-03-2010 6:02 PM

(03-02-2010 6:12 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  *bump*

Here ya go, Papawolf!

Thanks SNoop.. very wierd... I clicked your name to go to this from the thingy where you search a persons posts and didn't see these in your thingy at all anymore.... hehe

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
03-03-2010 6:02 PM
Hyper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-04-2010 5:16 PM

Guys, i could not resist. Aqua Vitae is on its way to me Crazy

What i have:
# Wingman BLACK, Wingman RED, Alfa Maschio, Certo, Wolf, Nude, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, NPA, Xcite Wipes, SOE, SOEw
# A314, IG, Spaceland, P74, P75, P83, P86, P96, P126, TAC, TAH, TAL, MX297, MX301, MX353, Project UF Pack
# A1, EST, Meo-Est, A-Nol, B-Nol, Androstenone, Androstanone, Pregnenolone
My Wishlist:
# MX101
03-04-2010 5:16 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB Randy Savage 214 38,227 12-18-2019 1:29 PM
Last Post: aj123123
  Aqua Vitae (the BEAST) V-nice 310 155,132 10-06-2018 1:25 PM
Last Post: DssMaster
  The new Aqua Vitae gel! dorfmeister 77 33,487 07-24-2018 1:32 AM
Last Post: right_mr
  Aqua Vitae vs Bad Wolf SmellBoy 26 16,883 07-25-2016 9:02 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  New Aqua Vitae "Black Label"? Riverwind 40 24,641 03-20-2016 5:08 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra