Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4 Average
Aqua Vitae (the BEAST)
V-nice

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Aqua Vitae (the BEAST)
11-17-2013 12:05 PM

Have Aqua Vitae and loving it! I think once you understand it you'll control its power. You'll know you're getting results whether it's 2" or 5", 1 drop or 2 drops. I've come to understand it. And it never made any sense to me that I would get better results by using more or less... As long as it's on my skin, it's gonna work!
Aqua Vitae like many have mentioned, is a BEAST! I don't know of any other product right now with better attraction.. (no thanks to the revision of MAG). It's a super sexy, high value/status attraction mix, that the ladies, once you give them the RIGHT to invade your space and be worthy enough to talk to you, they will be in AWE when speaking to you! That's when you'll notice the heavy attraction! Trust, your presence is felt by men women and children wherever you go.
Along with the awkward stares, and DHL, AV has given me the most blatant hits AFTER I've given them the right! A perfect example is a young woman at checkout, I went to clear my items at Bath and Body. And the FIRST thing she tells me is "excuse my nails, I haven't had time to get them done because I've been working a lot"... Lol! Hmm... Why does she feel the need to tell me this... Aqua Vitae!
You are a powerful person. You are of high value! Hence, you are NOT very approachable! Most women (most are insecure) will not feel worthy! You'll have the few who are alpha enough and will eat AV alive! I've had one of those who got completely open and naughty with me on the train and I had other people looking as shocked as I was. All I said was "beautiful day, huh?" and it lead to an entire conversation that brought the beast out of her.
There was a lady in my neighborhood store all over me, so to speak, after I opened her and there was this guy standing in disbelief saying "this guy is getting hit on left and right!" I laughed! But AV is the only reason this lady whom I've never met before, wants to take me to her home and cook for me! Lol
Another thing I've noticed about Aqua Vitae is the impression it leaves behind. I've seen a certain lady before but have never spoken to her... Then another day, she comes up to me, says hi and hugs me with the tap kiss on the cheek! I found that so strange!
Then another time, this other woman who's been exposed to AV, comes up behind me while I'm seated in McDonalds, says "hey handsome", and starts rubbing my shoulder! Totally threw me off guard!
But I remembered AV was my weapon of choice in these times.
Yeah, Aqua Vitae is THE beast! And the only reason it's not my #1 product is because sometimes this lion needs to be tamed!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
11-17-2013 12:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Being - Banned
Banned

Sex: Often Please

RE: Aqua Vitae (the BEAST)
11-17-2013 12:20 PM

(11-17-2013 12:05 PM)V-nice Wrote:  You are a powerful person. You are of high value! Hence, you are NOT very approachable! Most women (most are insecure) will not feel worthy!

I totally agree with that V-nice.

You use the scented or unscented version of AV? And if unscented, what cover perfume?

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2013 12:24 PM by Being.)
11-17-2013 12:20 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

11-17-2013 12:53 PM

(11-17-2013 12:20 PM)Being Wrote:  I totally agree with that V-nice.

You use the scented or unscented version of AV? And if unscented, what cover perfume?

Hey Being! I never use unscented of any product! I always get scented, and still maybe add a fragrance on top of that. I have AV in Wolf and the regular scent which I love.

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2013 12:54 PM by V-nice.)
11-17-2013 12:53 PM
Being - Banned
Banned

11-17-2013 1:05 PM

Hi V-nice,

My mones are almost all unscented, I love the AV coverscent but the Wolfscent doesn't work on my skin. I'm quite sensitive and picky concerning colognes.

11-17-2013 1:05 PM

V-nice

Rep Post

11-17-2013 1:24 PM

(11-17-2013 1:05 PM)Being Wrote:  Hi V-nice,

My mones are almost all unscented, I love the AV coverscent but the Wolfscent doesn't work on my skin. I'm quite sensitive and picky concerning colognes.

Understood! You should also use a scent not just to cover, but coordinate with your phero sig. Your cologne should say something about the impression you are giving. Like for AV, your cover shouldn't be really light...rather, a more dominant type fragrance, but not too harsh as the BEAST can be harsh enough!

11-17-2013 1:24 PM
Being - Banned
Banned

11-17-2013 2:05 PM

My objective is not to be able to drag one chick after another to my grotto, not saying that you suggest that.

I like flirting, I like to be attractive, I like the attention I get from ladies, I like to tease and of course I'm not against a good relationship or sex adventure, but I'm not going to let my happiness depend on "external things" or persons.
Another thing is, I like to smell good perfumes or scents on my skin, because I'm the one who has to smell them the most and since I'm quite high sensitive that is not an easy task, but I love exploring the world of scents, a recently discovered universe, and I'm already 48, so it's never too late to discover something new...

I think it is important that any mones application coincides or amplifies a certain characteristic that is already intrinsically there in your personality, but not so much that you become self-conscious or uncomfortable. This is all trial and error, but perhaps most important is that you enjoy yourself while playing with these toys.

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2013 2:17 PM by Being.)
11-17-2013 2:05 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

11-17-2013 2:25 PM

(11-17-2013 2:05 PM)Being Wrote:  My objective is not to be able to drag one chick after another to my grotto, not saying that you suggest that.

I like flirting, I like to be attractive, I like the attention I get from ladies, I like to tease and of course I'm not against a good relationship or sex adventure, but I'm not going to let my happiness depend on "external things" or persons.
Another thing is, I like to smell good perfumes or scents on my skin, because I'm the one who has to smell them the most and since I'm quite high sensitive that is not an easy task, but I love exploring the world of scents, a recently discovered universe, and I'm already 48, so it's never too late to discover something new...

I think it is important that any mones application coincides or amplifies a certain characteristic that is already intrinsically there in your personality, but not so much that you become self-conscious or uncomfortable. This is all trial and error, but perhaps most important is that you enjoy yourself while playing with these toys.

Well said. I notice when you FEEL good about yourself, your results with anything has a positive outcome.
Of course, Pheromones like AV can enhance that...hehe...

11-17-2013 2:25 PM
Being - Banned
Banned

11-17-2013 2:28 PM

(11-17-2013 2:25 PM)V-nice Wrote:  Well said. I notice when you FEEL good about yourself, your results with anything has a positive outcome.
Of course, Pheromones like AV can enhance that...hehe...

Agreed Victory

11-17-2013 2:28 PM

islandguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-17-2013 3:09 PM

V-nice great report im glad you confirm what many of mone users like myself has been saying about AV its truly a beast hands down it just takes the wearer to unleash the potencial of the beast withinHunter keep the reports coming in V
11-17-2013 3:09 PM
Mark10151
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-17-2013 8:51 PM

Great review V-Nice, I have to try AV, man you guys are going to break me, lol
11-17-2013 8:51 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB Randy Savage 191 31,481 08-18-2019 4:00 AM
Last Post: LoveInSpain
  Aqua Vitae Snoopyace 2,080 780,655 08-04-2019 7:57 AM
Last Post: WereWolf666
  The new Aqua Vitae gel! dorfmeister 77 31,920 07-24-2018 1:32 AM
Last Post: right_mr
  Aqua Vitae vs Bad Wolf SmellBoy 26 16,033 07-25-2016 9:02 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  New Aqua Vitae "Black Label"? Riverwind 40 23,925 03-20-2016 5:08 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra