Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4 Average
Aqua Vitae (the BEAST)
leon333
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Aqua Vitae (the BEAST)
04-12-2014 5:54 AM

alright AV conclusion.not a sexual product,not at all! but you can steer it that way,need some work though.this shit is rambo commando style formula if it work with your chemistry.awe,attraction,compliance and it turn strong alpha females into kittens.this is a "less is more" product.scale back to 2 drops and it still hit like a truck.perfectly work safe.as a matter of fact,it's one of my fav work juice
04-12-2014 5:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

04-20-2014 4:23 PM

How do people know AV is not soaking the panties? What proof do you have of this? If anyone has been laid with AV they will know very well if they're victim is soaking wet or merely a tad moist.

If you get insane attraction, and social proof but it doesn't lead to scoring because women are not horny, then what exactly is so studly about this mix?

Look at NA.. It doesn't have massive attraction- if any LOL! But it lures women in and has even none to get them wet.. Bottom line you'll have to bait them in and make love to them eventually as opposed to a good fuck.

At least NA will get you sex.

Am I hearing this correctly on this thread? AV is not sexual? Then let's not hype up what an attractive beast it is. If you're like a movie star that turns heads wherever you go but can't get a blowjob, then your 15 min of fame is just about over....
04-20-2014 4:23 PM

Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-20-2014 6:10 PM

I don't know where people are getting the idea that av isn't sexual. Most noticeable hits. 40 milf after a slow dance she went to the bar kept looking at me and fanning herself. She want got from dancing it was AV.turned her on. Mid 20 ginger chic/friend. She had a couple of drinks in her. Gave her hug, she got a massive neck dose of AV. Her exact words "damn you got so horny, I'm getting wet.
04-20-2014 6:10 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

04-20-2014 6:32 PM

(04-20-2014 6:10 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  I don't know where people are getting the idea that av isn't sexual. Most noticeable hits. 40 milf after a slow dance she went to the bar kept looking at me and fanning herself. She want got from dancing it was AV.turned her on. Mid 20 ginger chic/friend. She had a couple of drinks in her. Gave her hug, she got a massive neck dose of AV. Her exact words "damn you got so horny, I'm getting wet.

I believe it.
AV is so big on attraction that we tend to dismiss its sexual/arousal qualities. And I think it's very easy to steer it in a sexual direction as well. I've had a female directly talk dirty to me on public transportation with AV on. So I know it's got some form as sexual component to it, although not as big as other heavy sexuals IME.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
04-20-2014 6:32 PM
islandguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-20-2014 6:34 PM

i got laid with AV once but that was with my ex I don't if that counts and I got rush and touch on my nuts from her female cuzinEek ex is 29 and cuzin is 20 I know for sure wolf is sexual too because her cuzin one time seated near me was fanning between her legs saying she was hot (which it was very cool where we were) she was wear short skirt
04-20-2014 6:34 PM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-20-2014 6:46 PM

Got a sample of AV with my Bad Wolf order. What's the best starting point for "dabs" from the sample. From what I recall with NA 2x dabs = 1 drop...that about right?
04-20-2014 6:46 PM

maeve
Noobie

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-20-2014 7:46 PM

(04-20-2014 6:46 PM)DWR Wrote:  Got a sample of AV with my Bad Wolf order. What's the best starting point for "dabs" from the sample. From what I recall with NA 2x dabs = 1 drop...that about right?

Yeah, more or less. I finished my sample of AV long ago, and started noticing prominent hits when I used 5-6 dabs.
04-20-2014 7:46 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-20-2014 8:12 PM

(04-20-2014 6:32 PM)V-nice Wrote:  I believe it.
AV is so big on attraction that we tend to dismiss its sexual/arousal qualities. And I think it's very easy to steer it in a sexual direction as well. I've had a female directly talk dirty to me on public transportation with AV on. So I know it's got some form as sexual component to it, although not as big as other heavy sexuals IME.

AV reviews claim if you talk to a woman long enough they will talk dirty and inneuendo you -- as a man you should immediately escalate. I read this on pheromonesPro website run by our very own Phertest.
04-20-2014 8:12 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-20-2014 9:30 PM

(04-20-2014 6:10 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  I don't know where people are getting the idea that av isn't sexual. Most noticeable hits. 40 milf after a slow dance she went to the bar kept looking at me and fanning herself. She want got from dancing it was AV.turned her on. Mid 20 ginger chic/friend. She had a couple of drinks in her. Gave her hug, she got a massive neck dose of AV. Her exact words "damn you got so horny, I'm getting wet.

Ok so it sounds like AV can be sexual in a club bar environment when women have had a few drinks. Then again there will always be horny women who get sexual in places like that period mones or no mones.

The real McCoy is if AV turns sexual in places you'd least expect a woman to get wet.. then you KNOW its AV and not the environment.

This may sound kinda twisted but anyone wear AV to church? Evil

Also how user friendly is AV is different environments? I'm talking cafes, church, shopping plazas, the lake, movies , dinner, out with friends.. EVERYONE KNOWS ITS A BEAST IN DA CLUB, BUT WHAT ABOUT ELSEWHERE? Will AV still work in these places I listed above? Taboo and Nude alpha work beautifully in all these places.. What about AV? I feel its just as powerful but have no experience using it .. My order will soon arrive within a week and I want a heads up if you think it should be saved for the club and bars or works everywhere (just not as optimally)...
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2014 6:39 PM by dsouza.)
04-20-2014 9:30 PM
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-22-2014 7:33 AM

AV is definitely sexual. Buffered good enough for some comfort too. Has worked well on dates for me.

A handful of phero products out there are sexual enough to get women hot to trot. Then guys don't get laid and blame it on the Pheromones they were wearing. It's all about having enough good game to close the deal, not Pheromones. Like Pheroman says; It's a product for closers.

Best,
Ch

...........................................................................................................................

How to create your own subliminals:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Creating-Subliminals

My ramblings(not really a journal):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-CHAOTIC%C2%...-SEDUCTION
04-22-2014 7:33 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Aqua Vitae Snoopyace 2,076 759,846 04-18-2019 9:37 AM
Last Post: Stride
  BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB Randy Savage 183 27,457 03-06-2019 10:47 AM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  The new Aqua Vitae gel! dorfmeister 77 30,646 07-24-2018 1:32 AM
Last Post: right_mr
  Aqua Vitae vs Bad Wolf SmellBoy 26 15,501 07-25-2016 9:02 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  New Aqua Vitae "Black Label"? Riverwind 40 23,335 03-20-2016 5:08 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra