Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4 Average
Aqua Vitae (the BEAST)
V-nice

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Aqua Vitae (the BEAST)
11-17-2013 10:12 PM

(11-17-2013 8:51 PM)Mark10151 Wrote:  Great review V-Nice, I have to try AV, man you guys are going to break me, lol

Many in this forum can vouch for AV, and its potency. Most have to use it for a while before they can get the hang of it! But once you understand what a product does for you, you are now able to release the Kraken!

It's like Steve O's products, thundr's products, AD's products and others...Once you UNDERSTAND what it's supposed to do and potentially accomplish, you become the master of it! Because you now know what to look for!
Once you understand that you are ROYALTY, and it's a privilege for any woman to be talking to you, you'll take advantage of AV's power. That's why most deem it an action man's pheromone...Because YOU have to give them the right of way! YOU have to make them know that it's OK, you're worthy! That's why AV is often being buffered. I've been using this beast solo recently. Because I GET IT! I know because of my high value/status, I need to loosen up a bit...just a little bit...And oh boy, once I give a female the confidence that she can speak with me, by opening her or flirting with her with a simple smile, you'll bring the freak out of a geek!
This is why it's known for AV to hit 30's and up well...They are more confident when dealing with such a stature...But give that 20 something just the slightest inclination that she's worthy and she's all over you!
My girlfriend now, of a few months, very hot latina, 25, was exposed to AV by me.
She was very much intimidated by me, and use to tell me how she would get nervous around me but at the same time very attracted! I made her relax by flirting with her and making her feel it's OK. She gets hit on by many guys and even when I started talking with her, I found out another guy was trying to land her as well...
Guess who she chooses?...I'm normally a gentleman, but I know for sure AV gave me the clear edge! Because talking to her and how she felt about me, told me so!

AV is one of the MOST popular Pheromones out there for a reason! And when I started reading reviews on Pherotruth...yeah, it helped quite a bit with my decision making.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2013 12:35 PM by V-nice.)
11-17-2013 10:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-22-2013 7:07 AM

Perfect. lovely reviews . quick question , do you ever re apply AV a few hours after initial application ?
also does it leave a none bomb ticking after the buffers wear off ?
only reason I am asking is because I have worn it at work today and I have a long day ahead of me !
11-22-2013 7:07 AM

V-nice

Rep Post

11-22-2013 3:36 PM

(11-22-2013 7:07 AM)right_mr Wrote:  Perfect. lovely reviews . quick question , do you ever re apply AV a few hours after initial application ?
also does it leave a none bomb ticking after the buffers wear off ?
only reason I am asking is because I have worn it at work today and I have a long day ahead of me !

I only use one application for all my pheromones because I don't usually have the long days, time and place.

Based on my experience with AV, I would re-apply after at 5-6 hours. Because even then, I can smell mones after the scent is gone. BUT, I would say go with a smaller amount than the first time. You're just refreshing. AV hits hard and fast so you don't need much!... And shake that bottle!
You are in command! Go get 'em!

11-22-2013 3:36 PM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-26-2013 5:17 PM

(11-22-2013 3:36 PM)V-nice Wrote:  I only use one application for all my pheromones because I don't usually have the long days, time and place.

Based on my experience with AV, I would re-apply after at 5-6 hours. Because even then, I can smell mones after the scent is gone. BUT, I would say go with a smaller amount than the first time. You're just refreshing. AV hits hard and fast so you don't need much!... And shake that bottle!
You are in command! Go get 'em!

You probably don't need to reapply. I've got some of my most blatant hits the next day even after showering.

Does anybody even have a clue what's in it? It seems very unique out of everything I've tried. I've never had such blatant hits with anything else except SOB.
11-26-2013 5:17 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

11-26-2013 8:47 PM

(11-26-2013 5:17 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  You probably don't need to reapply. I've got some of my most blatant hits the next day even after showering.

Does anybody even have a clue what's in it? It seems very unique out of everything I've tried. I've never had such blatant hits with anything else except SOB.

Your right. That's why I don't reapply anymore.
I used to hear that it's a strong sexual attractant, high - none... Now more and more people feel it's not high -none, rather a strong attractant. We never could get the secret recipe from LAL. haha...
I know a few guys on this forum should have an idea more or less what's in it.
But yeah, all you gotta do is play around with AV and you'll see some blatant!

11-26-2013 8:47 PM
right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-27-2013 6:25 AM

much appreciated ! AV has been a real beast for me. I have been running a lovely dose solidly every day for about a week. I went with 3 drops this morning and reapplied with 1 drop later on , around 8 hours after initial application.. The ladies at work are really getting affected by this.The reapplication is not a problem if I stick to one or two drops around 8 hours after initial application. I think AV is my favourite standalone generally. I do have others that come reasonably close but AV seems to do it all for me. I would say my number 2 is ascend oil with cops. I would have put A314 as my number 1 or 3 but I have run out of good batches.

I wore ascend today and am missing the AV effects...
11-27-2013 6:25 AM

V-nice

Rep Post

11-27-2013 10:12 AM

(11-27-2013 6:25 AM)right_mr Wrote:  much appreciated ! AV has been a real beast for me. I have been running a lovely dose solidly every day for about a week. I went with 3 drops this morning and reapplied with 1 drop later on , around 8 hours after initial application.. The ladies at work are really getting affected by this.The reapplication is not a problem if I stick to one or two drops around 8 hours after initial application. I think AV is my favourite standalone generally. I do have others that come reasonably close but AV seems to do it all for me. I would say my number 2 is ascend oil with cops. I would have put A314 as my number 1 or 3 but I have run out of good batches.

I wore ascend today and am missing the AV effects...

Aqua Vitae and Ascend both have authority, high respect.

With Ascend you'll get the attention, respect, and alpha status attraction...The nerve of some women!!! I was blatantly flirted with by a young woman(around 22yrs) with my girl present while wearing this!

Aqua Vitae is VERY ATTRACTIVE!! PERIOD! As intimidated as a young woman might be, just break 'em in with AV and I bet you can't keep them off you!! You get the attention, respect, alpha status, sex appeal, "Most interesting Man" attraction!

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2013 10:13 AM by V-nice.)
11-27-2013 10:12 AM
right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-29-2013 6:20 PM

I was wearing ascend on Wednesday , maybe a couple of drops in the morning and then in the evening I was itching to switch to AV so I rubbed out my ascend app points with alcohol hand gel and tissues and then stuck on a few drops of AV. Unfortunately there was a bit of a clash there and I had this horrible vibe about me that wasn't attractive at all. It was a bit off key. so I will not be mixing that again. I have had similar issues with using ascend in the morning and then switching to products like Holy Grail. I may be better of trying APi in the morning and then switching later.

My current bottle of AV is unscented and I do have issues covering it effectively to increase range and potency. I have a scented bottle en route and I might mix the two variants in little 5ml plastic dropper bottles. I will also get to compare AV with SXD 9 which is also on its way.

In terms of AV dose , 4 drops seems to work quite well for me for solid hits. What sort of dose are you finding to be most effective ?
cheers
11-29-2013 6:20 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

11-29-2013 7:42 PM

(11-29-2013 6:20 PM)right_mr Wrote:  My current bottle of AV is unscented and I do have issues covering it effectively to increase range and potency. I have a scented bottle en route and I might mix the two variants in little 5ml plastic dropper bottles. I will also get to compare AV with SXD 9 which is also on its way.

In terms of AV dose , 4 drops seems to work quite well for me for solid hits. What sort of dose are you finding to be most effective ?
cheers

ALL my mones are scented. And I still may add my cologne on top of that. I personally would like to decrease stinky pheromone smells as much as possible.

I still own the roller bottle of AV, and I only use about 2 inches (IME) on both sides of my neck. I don't try and dose it I just roll on the short dabs and go. But I can see why most prefer the dropper. I just make sure I shake or tilt the bottle so that it's actually coming out! Lol

(This post was last modified: 11-29-2013 7:43 PM by V-nice.)
11-29-2013 7:42 PM
Mark10151
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-02-2013 1:52 PM

Alright Guys, just ordered the Beast using the discount code Garry sent, should be here in a few days, I can't wait to try it out!

Thanks for the reviews
12-02-2013 1:52 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Aqua Vitae Snoopyace 2,076 759,847 04-18-2019 9:37 AM
Last Post: Stride
  BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB Randy Savage 183 27,459 03-06-2019 10:47 AM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  The new Aqua Vitae gel! dorfmeister 77 30,646 07-24-2018 1:32 AM
Last Post: right_mr
  Aqua Vitae vs Bad Wolf SmellBoy 26 15,501 07-25-2016 9:02 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  New Aqua Vitae "Black Label"? Riverwind 40 23,335 03-20-2016 5:08 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra