Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are pheromones better to keep as a secret?
Leon226 - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 77
Thanks received:
43 thanks in 25 posts

Are pheromones better to keep as a secret?
03-19-2013 1:58 PM

I have told another guy in my class the power of pheromones, and now he got all the girls, he even steal my internship, we were good friend before, but now he turns 180 degree to be a complete douche bag. I have done a lot of thing for him, I let him sleep in my house for 1-month for free, he ate my food and never think of paying me money, but I still hope he will change and be a good friend in the future because he has a very bad mother, who makes him hate other people.
Then I asked him to do a little favor, which wouldn't bother him much, but then he now forgot all what I had helped him, he completely ignore me. He doesn't have tell it, but I have already know that in his mind, I am a nuisance, a competitor , since we both are using pheromones.
So should we tell people, even close friend, about pheromones? you will lose your edge, because this guy, will tell other guys, and other guys will tell 2x other guys and 4x other guys... so as a result, you will lose girls, job, internship, friends.
03-19-2013 1:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

NaughtywillCRY
NaughtywillCRY

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 306
Thanks received:
251 thanks in 129 posts

RE: Are pheromones better to keep as a secret?
03-19-2013 2:25 PM

too complicated.confused
i think the best you can do is talk to him.

touchestupid
03-19-2013 2:25 PM
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 881
Thanks received:
790 thanks in 278 posts

03-19-2013 2:27 PM

Doeant sound like a friend to me.

03-19-2013 2:27 PM
Thanks given by wiserd, paradigmshift
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2401
Thanks received:
1088 thanks in 492 posts

03-19-2013 2:31 PM

Sorry to hear that. Doesnt sound like he was much of a friend. I have told only two people and i chose very carefully. I told friends that i knew would keep it a secret.

Heres the deal. Your friend is a douche but hes also not afraid of getting what he wants. Some might call that alpha. He exhibited action and made things happen.

Yeah hes been a dick to you so obviously hes not a friend.

You didnt lose girls internship or money because of Pheromones. All things being equal since you were both using Pheromones. Why do you blame him for losing out? You lost it due to you inability to act.

Thats the cold hard truth. Pheromones opened the door for him and he walked through them. That is if he actually used the Pheromones. For all you know he didnt.

Accept responsibilty in your destiny.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
03-19-2013 2:31 PM
Thanks given by Leon226 - Banned, wiserd, Six, kmacc45, NaughtywillCRY
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3369 thanks in 1534 posts

03-19-2013 2:40 PM

That guy is a dick and a user. I tell people I am close with and several have started using them too. None to the degree i do and they all come to me for advice. It's fun. I have even dosed people at a party. Most people think they are bullshit so they just think they are my silly little habit. Little do they know. But I am a very honest open person. And my friends aren't trying to compete with me. Use discretion in telling people and also maybe in picking your friends.
03-19-2013 2:40 PM
Thanks given by LL21, Leon226 - Banned, Six, paradigmshift, zerosix85

Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 559
Thanks received:
1002 thanks in 395 posts

03-19-2013 2:51 PM

I have no qualms about NOT telling anyone about the power of pheromones.

1)Many will believe it to be pseudoscience at best, quackery at worst, and I'm not trying nor wanting to create converts to these great products. I know many have tried some of the mass hype marketed products, which have produced little to know results for them, so that has prejudiced some as well. It's not my job or obligation to recommend or endorse these products outside of Pherotruth.com. It's not yours either. I know the pheromone companies themselves appreciate all the social proof we can freely offer them here, but that won't extend into the offline world, at least not for this guy.
2)Is there a moral hazard in not telling your intended targets about your personal usage of mones? Again, for me, no. We all dress a certain way, act a certain way, and carry ourselves in such a manner so as to enhance how we are perceived, especially by the opposite sex (and same-sex, if that's what you are). If there's a moral hazard in mones, then there's moral hazard in many things: makeup, push-up bras, padded butt pants (yes, they actually sell pads for girls to give them a more Brazilian-ish booty... funniest thing ever).
3)The leveling effect, where so many folks are using pheromones and it becomes harder to distinguish yourself, to stand out from the competition. This has many ramifications: the workplace, social situations, where you are looking for any little edge you can get.

Leon226, I feel bad about your situation, but that scenario represents one of the very reasons why I DON'T disclose my pheromone usage to others. Just consider your situation as another lesson learned and move forward.
03-19-2013 2:51 PM
Thanks given by eyeofra, Leon226 - Banned, Six, paradigmshift
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1519
Thanks received:
1393 thanks in 505 posts

03-19-2013 3:31 PM

Well the guys sounds like a real dick, and not much of a friend.

Personally, I tell NO ONE. I like having an advantage, and nothing will convince me to give that advantage away.

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
03-19-2013 3:31 PM
Thanks given by wiserd, paradigmshift, seeusmile, D_Darko
triaz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 63
Thanks received:
28 thanks in 15 posts

03-19-2013 3:33 PM

balls to the wall man!! heres what i would do: i would seduce the girl he likes the most, whatever the fuck it takes.
have sex with her,tell it him, and go: the stronger dog fucks! like in his face.
03-19-2013 3:33 PM
Thanks given by veramis
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 893
Thanks received:
1074 thanks in 450 posts

03-19-2013 4:04 PM

You can't trust anyone 100% and you just learned that the hardest way.

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
03-19-2013 4:04 PM
Thanks given by paradigmshift

veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 116
Thanks received:
127 thanks in 77 posts

03-19-2013 6:44 PM

You made him and he has the nerve to backstab you? Take his women.
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2013 6:44 PM by veramis.)
03-19-2013 6:44 PM

Share This Thread