Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are pheromones better to keep as a secret?
Xpl01Tr
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks received:
27 thanks in 19 posts

RE: Are pheromones better to keep as a secret?
10-16-2016 11:51 AM

I told a few close male friends about it but that's it. Some believe it works, others believe it just smells good. Since then I haven't told anyone.

Me: 29, 6'3 Muscular, Living in California
Ideal: 20s to Early 30s White Girl Next Door w/ Porcelain Complexion.

The Stash:
AD: IS, TUTH, P102*, a314 oil (v32 2016)
LAL: NAG, PA, BW *
Cops: C0.1,CX *Samples

Need To Try:
Blends: M3X, Z69, The Hookup, Grail Of Affection, Taboo, Voodoo, Wolf, L2Kv1
Molecules: A1, ISO, P96, P83, P74
10-16-2016 11:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Arsenic
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 23
Thanks received:
181 thanks in 96 posts

10-19-2016 11:42 AM

I'm always tempted to tell people but then I ask "is it worth it?" I'm one of those classic Scorpio types who loves having leverage and power over people, so for me I think "why give away my power?"

23 years old. Venue: college classes and parties

LAL: Dirty Primitive, Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude
-Samples: Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
PT: ETFZ
PherX

Nootropic & supplement enthusiasts. Musician. Tech guy.
10-19-2016 11:42 AM
hashishattraction
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 104
Thanks received:
31 thanks in 26 posts

10-19-2016 12:28 PM

In some countries, Sorcery beliefs are present among people
some wear animal piss and other traditional scents, give their target a potion or carry weird objects or animal body parts
ALL THAT IN ORDER TO SEDUCE!

so if you tell somebody that YOU USE PHEROMONES
these are the first things that will come to his mind and will see you as a creep and a witch.
10-19-2016 12:28 PM

Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks received:
60 thanks in 33 posts

10-19-2016 1:52 PM

Let's say any of you guys manages to catch your dream girl using pheromones. Although it's not a big advantage in using them it does give you an edge.
But because you decided to let the world know of your new found wisdom your friends, cousins and anyone else you told could be wearing them around your girl, willingly or not.
Now this causes a dilemma because she will be affected by them and depending on the pheromones in use and attitude at the time of interaction she could easily have mixed feelings and may even sway in the other direction.

With great power comes great responsibility.

So be responsible with the knowledge and use of the product unless you want to lose that edge and have every guy your target or significant other talks to start using them.
If you can't keep a secret that's what this forum is here for, you can talk about each product and their effects or lack thereof and get feedback as well.
10-19-2016 1:52 PM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, Xpl01Tr, Dblr619, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan
Arsenic
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 23
Thanks received:
181 thanks in 96 posts

10-20-2016 1:35 PM

(10-19-2016 1:52 PM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  With great power comes great responsibility.

Thank you spiderman - Now I'll be saying that to myself when I contemplate telling anyone about mones Spiteful

Edit:
Well, uncle Ben, I should say.

23 years old. Venue: college classes and parties

LAL: Dirty Primitive, Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude
-Samples: Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
PT: ETFZ
PherX

Nootropic & supplement enthusiasts. Musician. Tech guy.
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2016 1:36 PM by Arsenic.)
10-20-2016 1:35 PM
Enjayee
I'll be blunt. You'll get over it.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 6 posts

10-23-2016 12:14 AM

I have never told my friends about my pheromones in the 5 or so years since I've discovered them. It might seem greedy and self-serving, but revealing your secret weapon is a foolish strategy in the battle of life. Plus it feels nice having my own hobby which I can keep to myself.

Let the general public remain ignorant or laugh at our "snake oils". Those who are curious and driven enough will discovery the authenticity of these products. And I think that makes for a better pheromone community.

Few of us ever get to know the true power of these things. And I think it might be better that way.
10-23-2016 12:14 AM
Thanks given by kalpan56, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan
Muad'Dib
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 2 posts

11-12-2016 11:24 PM

Never tell anyone. Never. Never. I found my way to these sites all by myself, because I had questions about possibilities of human pheromones being marketed and such. But I never had anyone tell me about this stuff. I think that if someone has an interest in this type of thing, there is certainly enough info out there for someone to come across and review. There's no need to tell on yourself, either. Unless the lady or guy asks. But I never get asked.

So, I'm observing some people at a gathering this last week, and this guy is talking to a few girls, and one of them says, "What are you wearing? It smells good. You smell really good" And he says, "I can't tell you. It's special. It's a secret!" And he laughs and says, "It's male pheromone." And she just looks at him with this sideways glance, smiling, and then she excuses herself to go somewhere.

It doesn't bother me if you want to blow your secret, douchebag. Now she's on to you.

This other guy on a couch nearby was starting to get surrounded by ladies. It became clear to me that he was also using. Some kind of social mix from the looks of it. He didn't give out his secret, but he also did by the horrible way he interacted with these ladies. He was sitting on this couch, and they were all standing around him. He never looked at them while he was talking, and he talked a lot. The ladies were all looking at him, clearly there for some unseen reason. It looked stupid. Horrible interaction. That's a real giveaway that somethings up.

Now that I think about it, there's this way fat and uninteresting guy that used to get a lot of ladies to talk to him at these things. I never could figure out what the deal was with that. This was years ago. I bet he was using, also.

So, people will find their way to this, if they have an interest. Tell if you want, I think that's stupid. But, whatever.

Verrrrrry interesting...
11-12-2016 11:24 PM
Thanks given by Dblr619, whydoievenbother, dapppadan

lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 156
Thanks received:
70 thanks in 52 posts

11-23-2016 4:38 AM

In my opinion is better just DONT TELL. Live the life, as you use different kind of colognes for fun... when people see you doing the same, people just accept what you do.

I told some friends, they believe just in a little degree, I spray on them for free to test on them and introduce them on this. As they don't see magic, so they don't believe... No one of my friends will buy nothing. Those bottles are expensive, and the "magic" is too subtle..

Three years using mones.33 yo.Living in Nordic climate, cold and humid, sometimes dry. On this latitude people usually is very cold and oppressed about behavior, when there is no alcohol.Targets are pretty much Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in student city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.

Chikara,NPA(mixed with after shave)
A314 oil,
SOB, Cohesion, Ascend no cops, Ascend cops, Loveboat, Connections, Bliss, Evolve, Xist oil,Cohesion oil,A1 10mcg/spray
AlphaMaschio
Cologne:Armani Code
My Journal
11-23-2016 4:38 AM
Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 157
Thanks received:
353 thanks in 170 posts

11-23-2016 9:00 AM

On tangent, a lot can be gained by looking into alpha research with wolves and moneys etc...

Some of the more interesting observations are folks are far more cooperative in their circles when resources are rich, but status doesn't evaporate. On the dark side, when resources or perception of resources are limited, more overt alpha patterns emerge.

Interestingly are the patterns of animals in captivity or under human influence. Sled dogs for instance. The middle dogs constantly squabble for position.

So contrary to the "information sharing" culture that many of us are exposed to the reality remains that information is power and ultimately some folks are are our competition and others are part of supportive tribe and that resource scarcity can change the dynamic.

In the last 18 months I've noticed at least 6 guys wearing mones. Three in career situations and 3 at social situations. 2 of the 6 times the mone was AV. One was A314. It is possible I misinterpreted aqua di gio and neroli oil or something but I think now.

I can tell you one of these individuals is unnaturally successful and a major douche bag. Of the 6, 3 were douche bags.

So for over a decade, I smell some here and there maybe 1-2x a year. What caused the explosion? And there was a gaggle of high school girls going to prom and the low self esteem one was bathed in mones and cops and I just wanted to give her advice.

I don't tell folks I've got a gun closet or my bank account or how much I bench press. The reason I peeled the labels off of my mones (and got them all confused at one point) was the tendency for women I had just met to open my medicine cabinet. Why the hell do they do this? I almost always happened by the 2nd sleep over. You should have seen the look of "you are a pervert" I got when the date saw my bottle of Passion or was it Primal anyhow..

Short answer: lately I've become reluctant to even share on the forums. What you used to have to earn thru research, you can now gain quickly: body language, negotiation, photography... you name it.

You should expect the cat is out of the bag but there is no need to broadcast, it ultimately dilutes advantage and that negates value. My 20 year old self would have scoffed. But remember this maximum: Douche Bags Proliferate and Don't Return the Favor.

And this one: Women prefer Mystery.
11-23-2016 9:00 AM
Thanks given by Dblr619
JaGenau
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 49
Thanks received:
508 thanks in 170 posts

11-23-2016 12:18 PM

(11-23-2016 9:00 AM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  On tangent, a lot can be gained by looking into alpha research with wolves and moneys etc...

Some of the more interesting observations are folks are far more cooperative in their circles when resources are rich, but status doesn't evaporate. On the dark side, when resources or perception of resources are limited, more overt alpha patterns emerge.

Interestingly are the patterns of animals in captivity or under human influence. Sled dogs for instance. The middle dogs constantly squabble for position.

So contrary to the "information sharing" culture that many of us are exposed to the reality remains that information is power and ultimately some folks are are our competition and others are part of supportive tribe and that resource scarcity can change the dynamic.

In the last 18 months I've noticed at least 6 guys wearing mones. Three in career situations and 3 at social situations. 2 of the 6 times the mone was AV. One was A314. It is possible I misinterpreted aqua di gio and neroli oil or something but I think now.

I can tell you one of these individuals is unnaturally successful and a major douche bag. Of the 6, 3 were douche bags.

So for over a decade, I smell some here and there maybe 1-2x a year. What caused the explosion? And there was a gaggle of high school girls going to prom and the low self esteem one was bathed in mones and cops and I just wanted to give her advice.

I don't tell folks I've got a gun closet or my bank account or how much I bench press. The reason I peeled the labels off of my mones (and got them all confused at one point) was the tendency for women I had just met to open my medicine cabinet. Why the hell do they do this? I almost always happened by the 2nd sleep over. You should have seen the look of "you are a pervert" I got when the date saw my bottle of Passion or was it Primal anyhow..

Short answer: lately I've become reluctant to even share on the forums. What you used to have to earn thru research, you can now gain quickly: body language, negotiation, photography... you name it.

You should expect the cat is out of the bag but there is no need to broadcast, it ultimately dilutes advantage and that negates value. My 20 year old self would have scoffed. But remember this maximum: Douche Bags Proliferate and Don't Return the Favor.

And this one: Women prefer Mystery.

I get the jist, but I really don't think mones are becoming any more popular than they've ever been. I think the market is pretty much the same as it was when I first started using them nearly 8 years ago. I suspect they will always remain niche.
11-23-2016 12:18 PM

Share This Thread