Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are pheromones better to keep as a secret?
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 881
Thanks received:
790 thanks in 278 posts

RE: Are pheromones better to keep as a secret?
03-19-2013 10:07 PM

I'll just expand on my personal experience with this Leon.

I don't know the whole story but from what I can obviously gather, you're not happy with that shit. He hasn't been reciprocal, right? Cause your words are all that I'm going by.

I believe that when you're holding that much power that is so great that it helps you, you have an obligation to share it with other people. Not everyone can wield it responsibly or know about it, so choose wisely who you share it with. .

There are those friends who will forget about you when they're out having fun and only need you when they're in a state of misery. I feel where you are coming from and why you're feeling back-stabbed. Social Darwinism sure is a bitch. I don't know him personally but I take it that you consider him an adversary from now from your tone? That's a harsh lesson, yes it fucking sucks but you don't have to go down to the curb like a little boy. I can't give you complete advice on your own path to take to resolve this, and I don't think mones will solve this problem. Worse comes to worst, keep building yourself man. Should you choose, you can always take on your adversaries later when you better yourself.

Quote:A Warrior of the Light always keeps his heart free of any feelings of hatred.

When he goes into battle he remembers what Christ said: "Love your enemies." And he obeys.

But he knows the act of forgiveness does not mean he must accept everything; a Warrior cannot bow his head, for if he did he would lose sight of the horizon of his dreams.

His accepts that his opponents are there to test his valor, his persistence, and his ability to make decisions. They force him to fight for his dreams.

It is the experience of battle that strengthens the Warrior of the Light.

Warrior of the Light, A Manual.

I don't think of sharing mones with others is totally a negative experience where it's this whole reptilian brain, every man for themselves type of shit. I have shared pheromones with a good number of people who I've felt could of benefited from it. Just imagine going to a party or public gathering, with an entourage of 8 friends with their own "suit" or "dress", all in on wanting to use pheromones for the night.

Me wearing Corpo and a little Androstadienone at the time. My friends would also have their own unique signature. Some of the males with a few mcg of Androstenone, Androstanone, Androsterone, a few double digit doses of Andostrenol split here and there. The girls, rocking a few drops of either True essence, or inches of Passion Copulin Concentrate, EST dosages at 60 mcg + , double digits Alpha Androstenol, Dash of Beta Androstenol, Epi-Androsterone, Androstenone. We were doing some bar-hoping pregames before hitting our main party. Just imaging rocking from what I've remember was at least over 100+ mcg's of Alpha Androstenol. It's fucking hilarious seeing a place liven up and your group becoming the center of attention of the party. Also hilarious to see how people become really trashed on alcohol with the nols. People laughing and feeling all giddy around us. I mean, we were turning the places into a party starting with our groups. Making everyone in this one bar, sing bohemian rhapsody. Pherobombing the cabbies, and then to the warehouse parties where other hilarity ensued..

I have friends in real life who I've turned to using pheromones. They're not the kinds of people who browse these forums but they come to me asking advice among other things pheromone related. Sharing, led to some of the best pheromones experiences, fun-wise and learning wise.

Cheers man, I wish you luck and hope you find your own path and resolution for your problems.

Living well is the best kind of revenge.

(This post was last modified: 03-19-2013 10:09 PM by zerosix85.)
03-19-2013 10:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by paradigmshift, Six, Pheroman, eyeofra
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1901
Thanks received:
946 thanks in 517 posts

03-20-2013 1:02 AM

There's always karma to clean up the dirty work if justice fails to privail.

Do i tell people about Pheromones? well only to some i reckon earnt their place to share it with.

Im not that much of a big mouth.

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
03-20-2013 1:02 AM
alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1204 thanks in 628 posts

03-20-2013 11:54 AM

i told my friend about mones yesterday before going out to play drums at an open mic. i dosed him up with some av on the neck and 1 drop ascend on the hands. then i gave him a quick lesson in girl psychology 101. i found the hottest girlin yhe bar and opened her and had a long conversation where i broke down her defenses and she started to get all fluttery and squirmy and looking at me like a piece of meat. i then handed her off to my friend who proceeded to not drop the ball. long story short he had this girl in his car for about two hours in all kinds of positions. he is totally freaked out by the power of the pheromones and nothing like this has ever happened to him. ever. 1 night with pheromones and he is blown away. i feellike a fucking stud for basically handing him a girl who i took the time to warm up.hehehe.

i love the game and pheromones are too good not to share.

the same night every conversation with any girl they turned it sexual.

definitely spread the love unless you dont want competition. i think if you work together to pick up girls its even easier just try to have different scent signatures. i went with evolve last night.

If she bites you did it right.
03-20-2013 11:54 AM
Thanks given by zerosix85, paradigmshift

Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
758 thanks in 282 posts

03-20-2013 12:36 PM

He was never a friend to begin with, he was using you prior to you sharing mones with him. But sometimes you just have to sack up and move on, or get in the fight. There are more than enough women out there to worry about him stealing your thunder with a few.

I have shared mones with some friends and have never really had any of them use them against me, if anything it empowered us all more when we were out and about together. Granted I was pretty selective on who I chose to turn on to the chemistry secrets. I tend not to look at it as giving away my edge to them, it just makes me that much more on my game knowing they are creating their own cloud as well as mine. Two of the women I am seeing on a semi regular basis know I use mones and they have both started doing the same. They went for the status and socials and have found a huge benefit in their arena of work and one has even stepped up and used some alpha type mones as she commands several hundred sailors and appreciates the additional authority edge it has created for her.

And both have bought cops based mones as lately they have bit me with phero bombs on weekends away and I am put in wolf mode from Friday evening through Sunday night LOL.

Pheromones are surely not a secret anymore, but thankfully most will dismiss them as hoax, scam or stupid science. Add to that the mainstream colognes and perfumes that claim phero content and those being weak and having little success so I doubt pheromones of quality ever become mainstream in our society.
03-20-2013 12:36 PM
Thanks given by zerosix85, LL21, halo0073, paradigmshift, Pheroman
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
937 thanks in 401 posts

03-20-2013 3:27 PM

Dude, why waste your time with this bitch-ass?

He wasn't your friend and from his behavior he didn't really respect you. Screw this loser and move on bro!

Also I don't tell anyone about my mones, since it will get me more questions then I'm willing to answer.

The Dude abides...
03-20-2013 3:27 PM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, dapppadan
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 245
Thanks received:
136 thanks in 91 posts

03-20-2013 5:32 PM

(03-20-2013 3:27 PM)andromun Wrote:  Dude, why waste your time with this bitch-ass?

He wasn't your friend and from his behavior he didn't really respect you. Screw this loser and move on bro!

Also I don't tell anyone about my mones, since it will get me more questions then I'm willing to answer.

Ditto that.
03-20-2013 5:32 PM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 262
Thanks received:
467 thanks in 236 posts

03-21-2013 5:06 AM

(03-20-2013 3:27 PM)andromun Wrote:  Also I don't tell anyone about my mones, since it will get me more questions then I'm willing to answer.

Exactly. I have some friends I'd like to let in on this but I don't want to take the risk. I told two friends a couple of years ago when we were on a trip and also let them use my Ammo. That was not a very good thing. One of them couldn't help yapping about it to other people and I got a bunch of uncomfortable questions. The usual conception was that I was a moron who had fallen for an obvious scam and I chose to go with that. I said that yeah, the stuff does have some effect but definitely it's not worth the money. Absolutely not. (Pfff, I've spent a boat load of cash on this shit and it's worth every single cent. Mrgreen)

I won't put myself in that position again.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
03-21-2013 5:06 AM
Thanks given by seeusmile, paradigmshift, eyeofra, deker0

Arsenic
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 23
Thanks received:
181 thanks in 96 posts

10-10-2016 9:27 AM

I think it's best to keep it a secret. I had a close friend and room mate who took advantage of me big time when I told him about mones. I let him use my computer in my room when I was away. I come back one day and he has two girls in my room playing music - which honestly wouldnt have bothered me, except I wcould smell that he was wearing my Xist pheromone - which, for those of you who dont know, is a SUPER sexual blend. He acted really awkward when I came in my room like I had just caught him in the act of something. He never really treated me the same after I told him about pheromones.

23 years old. Venue: college classes and parties

LAL: Dirty Primitive, Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude
-Samples: Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
PT: ETFZ
PherX

Nootropic & supplement enthusiasts. Musician. Tech guy.
10-10-2016 9:27 AM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420
BigDickBandit420
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 804
Thanks received:
392 thanks in 220 posts

10-10-2016 9:34 AM

(10-10-2016 9:27 AM)Arsenic Wrote:  I think it's best to keep it a secret. I had a close friend and room mate who took advantage of me big time when I told him about mones. I let him use my computer in my room when I was away. I come back one day and he has two girls in my room playing music - which honestly wouldnt have bothered me, except I wcould smell that he was wearing my Xist pheromone - which, for those of you who dont know, is a SUPER sexual blend. He acted really awkward when I came in my room like I had just caught him in the act of something. He never really treated me the same after I told him about pheromones.

I agree I've told some friends about mones and they haven't really looked at me the same. Like I'm the crazy mad scientist taking advantage of people. A few have - filtered out the realer ones of the bunch.

Get some teeth whitening strips. Get a haircut, trim your beard, wax your eyebrows, buy some nice clothes, lose some fat and put on some muscle at the gym. Before you start looking to pheromones to make yourself more attractive, be more attractive without pheromones.

Top 3:

1) TUSC - Apex
2) Wolf - LAL
3) Dirty Primitive - LAL
10-10-2016 9:34 AM
Thanks given by Dblr619
Arsenic
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 23
Thanks received:
181 thanks in 96 posts

10-10-2016 11:28 AM

Err whoops, I meant Evolve, not Xist.

I had one awkward situation where a girl actually told me she was wearing pheromones. I already thought she was hot, and blabbermouth me told her I was wearing some too. We continued to sit together in class but it made things awkward... I was very beta at the time and even more sensitive to mones than I am now so I definitely dropped the ball on that one. Man, fuck me for dropping that ball LOL. Anyway, I do regret telling her that I wear mones. Maybe she had some truth serum-type shit on. God damn pheromones Drinks

23 years old. Venue: college classes and parties

LAL: Dirty Primitive, Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude
-Samples: Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
PT: ETFZ
PherX

Nootropic & supplement enthusiasts. Musician. Tech guy.
10-10-2016 11:28 AM

Share This Thread