Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are pheromones better to keep as a secret?
BarefootOxford
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 109
Thanks received:
279 thanks in 162 posts

RE: Are pheromones better to keep as a secret?
10-10-2016 2:09 PM

(10-10-2016 11:28 AM)Arsenic Wrote:  Err whoops, I meant Evolve, not Xist.

I had one awkward situation where a girl actually told me she was wearing pheromones. I already thought she was hot, and blabbermouth me told her I was wearing some too. We continued to sit together in class but it made things awkward... I was very beta at the time and even more sensitive to mones than I am now so I definitely dropped the ball on that one. Man, fuck me for dropping that ball LOL. Anyway, I do regret telling her that I wear mones. Maybe she had some truth serum-type shit on. God damn pheromones Drinks

Thanks for sharing that one. I'm already considering ways to respond.

"That would explain things." while squirming
"Is that what I smell??" while giving her a funny look.
"I heard that 60% of the time, it works all the time." and see if she gets the joke.
10-10-2016 2:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

RoverRobb - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 11 posts

10-10-2016 3:30 PM

Yes. Pheromones are best to keep secret. Never tell anyone about everything. There are many reasons for this but I'm will tell you what the wise man told me... He said "Every man for himself".
10-10-2016 3:30 PM
metaltree
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 414
Thanks received:
542 thanks in 278 posts

10-10-2016 5:45 PM

I don't tell anyone about my pheromone use. People might get the wrong idea.
10-10-2016 5:45 PM
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 344
Thanks received:
290 thanks in 221 posts

10-10-2016 8:49 PM

(10-10-2016 5:45 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I don't tell anyone about my pheromone use. People might get the wrong idea.

Exactly. People think mones as some magic potions, but the truth is it a substance that helps to show existing attraction(like a catalyst ).
10-10-2016 8:49 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 253
Thanks received:
1338 thanks in 541 posts

10-10-2016 10:48 PM

JB

well just hide it.

And you can keep it a secret but no one will believe you.

I have given away mones to buddies and gf's and they realize they work but do not really care.

They do not care.

My gf I have used her as a guinea pig and put all sorts of mones on her and put her in public. Fantastic testing for me and I'll tell all. She get's extra attention she doesn'nt want.

Not done with her yet.

Just don't tell anybody and they won't figure it out.

They don't care.

Theythink it is really hokey. My GF still doesn't get it.

Her 12 year old boy was using my Turn Up The Heat and became popular with the girls.

It takes a person with an open mind to accept all we do on this hobby.

I gave some couger a bottle of glace and she was impressed with the effects. Does she use it? no. Did she just say that to me ? I don't know.

Bottom line I would just not declare it but keep it in your bathroom exposed.

Most people are not believers. You can get them to agree that they work but will still not use them.

Mean's not %100 beleive

I would not hide it unless you have kids around that are too young.

Best,

FD
10-10-2016 10:48 PM
Thanks given by jb20, kenjhow

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2109
Thanks received:
3009 thanks in 1365 posts

10-10-2016 11:01 PM

My beautiful bride is fully aware of my pheromone use and as Fishdude wrote about the people in his life, she doesn't care. She's not interested in trying them and she doesn't think they work yet I've showed her time and again that they do. She believes it is just a coincidence everytime that the behavior of the people around us as well as her own behavior and feelings are different from when I'm phero free.

I don't bother trying to hide it with her but we don't talk about it because she doesn't believe they really do anything. Her loss, my gain.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
10-10-2016 11:01 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 253
Thanks received:
1338 thanks in 541 posts

10-10-2016 11:15 PM

Snoops,

Well my bride, not marring her, unless she is a really good girl , is the same. She loves the way I smell and believes mones work. She wore them and got reactions.She don't care .

But alas, people that are not like us just pat us on our heads and say "that's nice that you have a hobby"

But she is an artist that paints beautiful pictures and she is well above average IQ, well smarter than me. I'm a mone-ron.

I picked her up on Brute aftershave. Can't find that shit anymore!!!!

But she is fucking me to death.... must be the mones. she's always horny.
10-10-2016 11:15 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 588
Thanks received:
768 thanks in 375 posts

10-11-2016 12:03 AM

Well , this is interesting thread.

Honestly, a friend told me about pheromones. He was using pherlx. I tested it and become a believer. Later, took this thing very seriously. It took me some time. It was worth it.

He isn't using any mones as per my knowledge. Sure about that. He don't care. He is not willing to research. Pheromones take time to understand.

I told about pheromones to one friend. He is too close and would not tell this to anyone else. He knows a lot about me. He can exposed stuff about me without telling about mones. So taken the risk.

Other than that, I never tell anyone about it. I just say that it is a perfume. People believe that. No use to complicate the situation. I don't hide them. Also, my research in perfume is enough to convince people about pheromones being perfume.

Will I tell someone? I already told the world anonymously about it. Though, I will give them to friends and family for healing, confidence, etc. Not telling them about pheromones.

Most people don't need pheromones. This is the truth. Pheromones will be add on in their life. Most people aren't ambitious enough. They just want small things in life.

thanks.
10-11-2016 12:03 AM
Thanks given by Dblr619, DrChocolate
BigDickBandit420
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 804
Thanks received:
392 thanks in 220 posts

10-11-2016 12:09 AM

(10-10-2016 11:15 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  Snoops,

Well my bride, not marring her, unless she is a really good girl , is the same. She loves the way I smell and believes mones work. She wore them and got reactions.She don't care .

But alas, people that are not like us just pat us on our heads and say "that's nice that you have a hobby"

But she is an artist that paints beautiful pictures and she is well above average IQ, well smarter than me. I'm a mone-ron.

I picked her up on Brute aftershave. Can't find that shit anymore!!!!

But she is fucking me to death.... must be the mones. she's always horny.

I think it takes a very different type of person to get into mones. I started because I was interested at controlling social interacts at levels that can't be seen. Having always been exposed to the scientific side of mating (how bees pick out their partners - that kind of stuff), when I read of androtics pheromones at around 16, without a doubt in my mind I knew that as long as I found a legit supplier, I would see an effect. I've always been very open minded and open to experimenting. I would've bought them at 16, but didn't have income.

Now, I own more than enough blends that would make the high school version of me an excited little kid thinking he's gonna have sex with all the girls in his class haha.

Get some teeth whitening strips. Get a haircut, trim your beard, wax your eyebrows, buy some nice clothes, lose some fat and put on some muscle at the gym. Before you start looking to pheromones to make yourself more attractive, be more attractive without pheromones.

Top 3:

1) TUSC - Apex
2) Wolf - LAL
3) Dirty Primitive - LAL
10-11-2016 12:09 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace

DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 284
Thanks received:
909 thanks in 325 posts

10-16-2016 11:06 AM

I have played this both ways. My wife and quite a few of my friends know that I use pheromones.

Most of them still don't believe in them, including some who have seen things that I told them they would see.

They explained away the results. Fine.

I believe that I posted this story when it happened, but a friend of mine was wearing New Pheromone Additive because he a date the previous night.

In his presence, my shoulders were hunched over, my head was down, and when he spoke to me it felt like he was yelling and I was intimidated. I had never been intimidated by him before.

Then I asked him was he wearing a pheromone. When he said yes, I starting feeling like my normal self.

So maybe when you know someone is wearing pheromones, it changes the way you feel compared to if you didn't know.

My wife responds to only a couple of the 30 or so pheromone blends and singles that I own. She knows that I wear them and has responded best when she doesn't know that I have them on which is usually after the cover scent has died down....So late evening when she never saw me put them on earlier that day and I have had a shower and didn't use peroxide or witch hazel to take off the mones.

I didn't post this to answer one way or the other. I simply wanted to lay out my experience with both sides and I know some will be unsatisfied with this response, but: "It depends."
10-16-2016 11:06 AM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420

Share This Thread