Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Are beta males completely doomed? Am I a beta male?
BrownFish
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Are beta males completely doomed? Am I a beta male?
03-02-2017 3:54 AM

I'm trying to think objectively and be aware of myself more. So for a bit I've been lurking in this forum looking at products and what not.

These are the ones that caught my eyes:
- DP
- MX33 (Would like to try pulling older women)
- Xist
- NA
- AV

I'm 24. Slim physique, I'd say athletic. Alpha? Don't think so. But I can be funny, make jokes, make small talk. I'm what you would call an outgoing introvert. I have never approached a random girl though. My last girl said I may end up in the friendzone because I don't have much of a friendly body language at first. From her point of view I always sat with this "energy" that wanted to block others out (Which in certain situation is pretty accurate). I don't like parties or bars, and don't drink either. Not my thing.

I was involved with pretty bad people and did a lot of drugs when I was like 16 till my my 20th birthday. At that point I just realized how much of an introvert I really am. Does this describes a beta? Or am I overthinking things?

Would things like DP do anything for me? Has anyone had success with mones while still being in the "introverted spectrum" of things?

I understand I have a lot to work on. Like finishing studies, starting my career, getting more successful etc. I am trying my best to focus on myself. But I wonder.
03-02-2017 3:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Are beta males completely doomed? Am I a beta male?
03-02-2017 4:12 AM

(03-02-2017 3:54 AM)BrownFish Wrote:  I'm trying to think objectively and be aware of myself more. So for a bit I've been lurking in this forum looking at products and what not.

These are the ones that caught my eyes:
- DP
- MX33 (Would like to try pulling older women)
- Xist
- NA
- AV

I'm 24. Slim physique, I'd say athletic. Alpha? Don't think so. But I can be funny, make jokes, make small talk. I'm what you would call an outgoing introvert. I have never approached a random girl though. My last girl said I may end up in the friendzone because I don't have much of a friendly body language at first. From her point of view I always sat with this "energy" that wanted to block others out (Which in certain situation is pretty accurate). I don't like parties or bars, and don't drink either. Not my thing.

I was involved with pretty bad people and did a lot of drugs when I was like 16 till my my 20th birthday. At that point I just realized how much of an introvert I really am. Does this describes a beta? Or am I overthinking things?

Would things like DP do anything for me? Has anyone had success with mones while still being in the "introverted spectrum" of things?

I understand I have a lot to work on. Like finishing studies, starting my career, getting more successful etc. I am trying my best to focus on myself. But I wonder.

Go to ChateauHeartiste and read bro....

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
03-02-2017 4:12 AM
BrownFish
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-02-2017 5:17 AM

(03-02-2017 4:12 AM)Dblr619 Wrote:  Go to ChateauHeartiste and read bro....
Hey man thanks for your comment... That chateauHeartiste is kind of cringeworthy and retarded for my taste. This isn't answering my question. Just because I am not much of a social person, doesn't really mean I am pussy. I am a bit confused will reading ChateauHeartiste help me find the right mones?

EDIT: People have told me I can sound very condescending when I type things, and this maybe due to english being only my third language so bear with me. I didn't mean to sound like a chump.
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2017 5:23 AM by BrownFish.)
03-02-2017 5:17 AM
hashishattraction
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-02-2017 5:36 AM

If you are in college or an environment where girls are the same age as you
you can use aqua vitae, nude, xist ..
don't be fooled, you'll need to approach and make the first step but you will be surprised by the reactions you will get
DP is so strong, leave it until the 3rd or 4th date with a girl and use a nice cover scent with it
03-02-2017 5:36 AM
BrownFish
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-02-2017 7:58 AM

(03-02-2017 5:36 AM)hashishattraction Wrote:  If you are in college or an environment where girls are the same age as you
you can use aqua vitae, nude, xist ..
don't be fooled, you'll need to approach and make the first step but you will be surprised by the reactions you will get
DP is so strong, leave it until the 3rd or 4th date with a girl and use a nice cover scent with it

Thank you very much! I appreciate your input! I will keep that into mind.

I had a question. Often times Dogs are frendlier to me. Their owners get weirded out. Not all dogs doe. This once I started petting a dog like I would normally do and the owner was like woah she's never let anyone pet her like that.

Another time this randome dog just starts being amazingly friendly with me. its owner was completely baffled.

Does this say anything about my hormones?
03-02-2017 7:58 AM

Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-02-2017 8:36 AM

How old were these "dogs"? Just kidding...

I'd say it has more to do with your body language than the pheromone receptions of dogs. I think this is one of those areas that will remain uncertain until dogs can talk. Or if your Cesar the dog whisperer.

Although they see the world through their noses, I couldn't imagine how far that translates into reactions, even with established rapport with the animal.

Wore DP around a family member's younger female dog and there was virtually no reaction. Either I ghosted her (which seems impossible) or it's just not perceived in their "opinion" of a being.

Although, I wore a huge glob of Overdose around a cat. Even though the cat hated me, after application it became even more aggressive, emotionally and physically.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
03-02-2017 8:36 AM
BrownFish
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-02-2017 9:03 AM

(03-02-2017 8:36 AM)Spars Wrote:  How old were these "dogs"? Just kidding...

I'd say it has more to do with your body language than the pheromone receptions of dogs. I think this is one of those areas that will remain uncertain until dogs can talk. Or if your Cesar the dog whisperer.

Although they see the world through their noses, I couldn't imagine how far that translates into reactions, even with established rapport with the animal.

Wore DP around a family member's younger female dog and there was virtually no reaction. Either I ghosted her (which seems impossible) or it's just not perceived in their "opinion" of a being.

Although, I wore a huge glob of Overdose around a cat. Even though the cat hated me, after application it became even more aggressive, emotionally and physically.
I'm a professional at overthinking things.
03-02-2017 9:03 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

03-02-2017 9:11 AM

@BrownFish

First off, go ahead and throw out any advice from women. If you want to learn how to hunt deer........you don't ask the deer.

Second, there is a simple solution to your problem: more experience. Go out and meet people......and fail. Re-calibrate..........and fail. Re-calibrate..........and fail........until you succeed. Set a goal ahead of time (sex, date, phone number, etc) then simply Engage + Escalate + Isolate.

Finally, playing the mone product shuffle is only going to make you avoid the actual problem. Start with one or two products, and then get out there and fail!!!

Cheers!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
03-02-2017 9:11 AM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-02-2017 9:24 AM

Don't flood your mind with pick-up artist crap. Go to subliminal-shop.com and grab Absolute Self Confidence from the free download section and listen to that every night for at least 30 days. I started noticing some crazy changes in myself within 3 days. A huge part of being attractive to someone is being confident in who you are.

Be playful, be somewhat cocky, develop your own self worth as a valuable person. Learn to speak up for yourself and become assertive. Develop who you are what what you do - ie, be the best at something. Be interesting and become relatable by following sports or popular TV shows and movies. Learn to say no for god's sake. Join a club, network with people on social media who have the same hobbies, get out there and meet people.

Stay away from DP for now. Just because you CAN smell like vagina doesn't mean you SHOULD smell like vagina. It sends the wrong signal if you wear it and don't have anything to show for it. aka, "hey, this guy smells like pussy every day, but I never see him with any girls. Something is very off here."

Grab yourself some Nude. Its a sexy social for all occasions. You can add a tiny dab of NA to that to spice things up on occasion. You're young like me (I'm 23) so we don;t have to wear a lot of pheromones. In my experience its better to wear less. Lots of guys on here are in their 30s and 40s and can get away with 5 drops of AV. Which brings me to my next point, also stay away from AV. It is good for first impressions at a sexually charged venue like a party or a club but after that it has been known to cause 'buyer's remorse' and makes the girl hate you the second time you wear it. In a nutshell anyway. Stay simple. Get Nude.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
03-02-2017 9:24 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-02-2017 9:27 AM

I'll be a bit more specific.
If you cant be sexually explicit talking to a women, then start doing it.
Talk about "fucking" and be explicit. Try to make her blush not just pretend she's a good girl.

If you cant say to a women "lets go to my place", "lets go somewhere wher we can talk/be alone/have fun" try it, many times.

If you cant do the above touching her side/neck/thigh then start doing it.

If you kiss girls on the cheek when saying hello/goodbye then kiss their lips or at least corner of mouth.
The only exception your friends GFs and family/relatives.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
03-02-2017 9:27 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  beta androstenol spamz 14 7,789 04-24-2021 12:00 PM
Last Post: narasinguhemanth
  Why its ok to be a BETA male dsouza 10 1,242 04-16-2021 1:21 AM
Last Post: eyeofra
  Pheromones and proper beta testing by the Multitudes dsouza 28 10,771 12-14-2020 7:12 AM
Last Post: narasinguhemanth
  Beta Male pheromone? Gladen 15 2,746 12-07-2020 12:09 PM
Last Post: Stories
  Av Xist p83 p74 beta nol (The dapper dog) crashbandicoot 1 1,772 05-30-2016 9:19 AM
Last Post: MMM