Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Are beta males completely doomed? Am I a beta male?
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Are beta males completely doomed? Am I a beta male?
03-12-2017 6:40 AM

Your first steps should be (1) download the free Absolute Confidence sub (there are a few links somewhere on this forum), listen to the silent sub (on a good quality speaker with frequency response up to 20kHz) every night for at least a month. And (2), wear BW at least 4 times each week (as an option, add some well scented cops below your waistline. Don't worry about provoking jealousy; in my experience cops don't work that way.)

Trust me, the rest will just flow ... ;)

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
03-12-2017 6:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-07-2017 8:57 AM

(03-12-2017 6:40 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Your first steps should be (1) download the free Absolute Confidence sub (there are a few links somewhere on this forum), listen to the silent sub (on a good quality speaker with frequency response up to 20kHz) every night for at least a month. And (2), wear BW at least 4 times each week (as an option, add some well scented cops below your waistline. Don't worry about provoking jealousy; in my experience cops don't work that way.)

Trust me, the rest will just flow ... ;)

Okay seeing as how I just typed that I'm in and got a list of several threads. Do you think you could post a direct link to a page its on
04-07-2017 8:57 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-17-2017 6:06 PM

No beta males aren't completely doomed. Who got more pussy Donald trump (extremely alpha billionaire) or Johnny Depp (who rarely acts alpha in any of his movie roles). Who uses power to get results? Who is richer?

MY NEW WEBSITE (IN PROGRESS) , BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1)

2)

3)
04-17-2017 6:06 PM
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

04-17-2017 7:24 PM

(04-17-2017 6:06 PM)dsouza Wrote:  No beta males aren't completely doomed. Who got more pussy Donald trump (extremely alpha billionaire) or Johnny Depp (who rarely acts alpha in any of his movie roles). Who uses power to get results? Who is richer?

Donald Trump is a beta pretending to be ab Alpha. Johnny Depp is an A-list actor at the top of his game, his roles aren't a representation of his personality. Bad comparison.
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2017 7:54 PM by Blacky Chan.)
04-17-2017 7:24 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-19-2017 12:33 PM

This is a better analysis as to why beta traits can also get you plenty of pussy ... And it coming from a man whose had his share....ROOSHV!

1)

2)

3)
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2017 12:42 PM by dsouza.)
04-19-2017 12:33 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-19-2017 2:55 PM

(04-19-2017 12:33 PM)dsouza Wrote:  This is a better analysis as to why beta traits can also get you plenty of pussy ... And it coming from a man whose had his share....ROOSHV!

That is an awesome article and it mirrors what I've been saying for as long as I can remember. So happy

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-19-2017 2:55 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

04-19-2017 3:16 PM

(04-19-2017 12:33 PM)dsouza Wrote:  This is a better analysis as to why beta traits can also get you plenty of pussy ... And it coming from a man whose had his share....ROOSHV!

Awesome site. I've read 4 articles so far which is more then any pick up sure. I'm also signed up for his newsletter. Thanks for sharing.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
04-19-2017 3:16 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

04-19-2017 3:30 PM

BrownFish,

How about a slightly different angle......I've seen beautiful and successful women date and marry beta males.

Very curious, I asked them why. These are ladies I went to college with. Most of them were friends with benefits.

Here is what they shared. When they dated alpha males, it always felt like a competition for dominance. His career came first and the had to take a back seat to that. Some of the, married and had kids with these males. One even shared that her alpha male ex husband refused to drive th minivan to pickup and drop off their kids, etc.

Some of them had to move for their jobs, etc. They mentioned that finding a guy willing to move is more difficult than finding a woman willing to move, etc.

The bottom line is this: those women dated and some married beta males. I could have simply said that opposites attract. So find women that want what you are selling. That way you can be yourself. My only word of caution with that path is not all of those women were faithful to the beta male partner. Most were faithful, but some alpha females view sex the way we alpha males do. Good Luck with your journey and I hope some of what I said helps you think of your best solution.
04-19-2017 3:30 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-19-2017 6:35 PM

(04-19-2017 3:30 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  BrownFish,

How about a slightly different angle......I've seen beautiful and successful women date and marry beta males.

Very curious, I asked them why. These are ladies I went to college with. Most of them were friends with benefits.

Here is what they shared. When they dated alpha males, it always felt like a competition for dominance. His career came first and the had to take a back seat to that. Some of the, married and had kids with these males. One even shared that her alpha male ex husband refused to drive th minivan to pickup and drop off their kids, etc.

Some of them had to move for their jobs, etc. They mentioned that finding a guy willing to move is more difficult than finding a woman willing to move, etc.

The bottom line is this: those women dated and some married beta males. I could have simply said that opposites attract. So find women that want what you are selling. That way you can be yourself. My only word of caution with that path is not all of those women were faithful to the beta male partner. Most were faithful, but some alpha females view sex the way we alpha males do. Good Luck with your journey and I hope some of what I said helps you think of your best solution.

Great points.

I wish to add, as my article link in above post points out, there is no such thing as an alpha or beta male. There are only men who possess both alpha and beta traits to different extents. Some lean more to one side than the other.

1)

2)

3)
04-19-2017 6:35 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

04-19-2017 7:38 PM

I'm still going through his blog. His book, Day Game, is in my amazon cart for my next order.

The email subscription gave me homework and advice. Cold approach five women, asking them for help with something. Be it finding a new coffee shop, etc etc. Then I'm supposed to email back in two days and let him know how it went. I'd be surprised to get an individualized response. This will go hand in hand with my BW 30 day challenge. I plan to ask chicks for advice on my Tinder profile and take it from there. Will probably get a number/date from there.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
04-19-2017 7:38 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  beta androstenol spamz 14 7,797 04-24-2021 12:00 PM
Last Post: narasinguhemanth
  Why its ok to be a BETA male dsouza 10 1,251 04-16-2021 1:21 AM
Last Post: eyeofra
  Pheromones and proper beta testing by the Multitudes dsouza 28 10,780 12-14-2020 7:12 AM
Last Post: narasinguhemanth
  Beta Male pheromone? Gladen 15 2,761 12-07-2020 12:09 PM
Last Post: Stories
  Av Xist p83 p74 beta nol (The dapper dog) crashbandicoot 1 1,775 05-30-2016 9:19 AM
Last Post: MMM