Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
beta androstenol
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
95 thanks in 38 posts

beta androstenol
04-10-2014 8:58 PM

hey guys, i recently bought some Beta Androstenol from love potion because i wanted to have deeper, more substantial connections as apposed to sexual and flirty to change things up and experiment a little. sooo..

what i did while waiting for my Beta Androstenol to come in is i carried a togo of instant honesty with me to apply at about half way through my work shift. i started with certo and a little(im assuming minute amounts) androstenone, and the day was great. i felt great, no problems communicating, laughing, and being flirty with both strangers and co workers. then after about 5 hours i grabbed the togo of instant honesty and gave myself a squirt and noticed i felt a bit beta, shy, etc around girls i would have normally flirted with and used inuendo. instead i did alot of looking down and away, the interactions were more submissive, etc. and the reactions were not so much deep, but rather "honest" from other people. girls that had obvious attraction from afar, after getting close and making chit chat, seemed like a switch would go off in thier heads where they would say eghhh, not worth it, hes not the one, or im not what hes looking for. i could tell right away that the initial attraction wasnt enough, something in thier mind was triggered and they would lose interest. maybe because i was acting beta? or does certo have alot of Beta Androstenol so i overdosed on it?

im going to try the instant honesty again tomorrow with maybe instant gentleman, same setup. a few hours into my work day. but just kinda wanted to see if other "guys" had similar self effects, or reactions. does Beta Androstenol make guys more beta??? it seems the women love it from what i searched in the forum, but not much that i can find from guys reactions to Beta Androstenol.

so my question i guess is, what do you guys feel about this mone, and how did you use it. large amounts? with heavy sexual mixes? on its own?
04-10-2014 8:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

PheroJack
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 684
Thanks received:
545 thanks in 274 posts

beta androstenol
04-10-2014 9:11 PM

What a concidence I tried connectionsXS today at 2 sprays and felt really impatient, a lil beta and just in my head a lot as well. I believe this is one of products that steer other molecule to a better interaction but by itself its not so much of a staple.. Just based on today tho .. Maybe adding a lil bit of Alpha Androstenol can offset the side effects? Lets test n see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
04-10-2014 9:11 PM
Thanks given by spamz
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1630
Thanks received:
1441 thanks in 737 posts

RE: beta androstenol
04-11-2014 12:41 AM

Beta Androstenol works wonderfully for me up to 30 mcg or so, roughly. Many report its effect changing above that level. It's not necessarily useless in that range, but others seem to think it's less social. I haven't tested much at that dosage.

[Image: Example.jpg]
04-11-2014 12:41 AM
Thanks given by spamz
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 65
Thanks received:
503 thanks in 253 posts

04-11-2014 5:05 AM

I find that beta nol work much better with abit of alpha nol in the mix.beta nol solo is quite interesting,but add in a tiny amount of alpha nol and you will see it FULL potential.IH is a potent blend and 2 sprays is all I need.tried 4 blasts and it's unnecessary.too serious and deep.not good for socializing.i heard that the third ingredient in IH is TAF
04-11-2014 5:05 AM
Thanks given by spamz
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
95 thanks in 38 posts

04-11-2014 3:35 PM

i was going to pick up TMI which is i think an 80/20 beta/alpha nol ratio. but decided against it for whatever reason. i guess because i was reading the womens thread about b-nol and how much they love that over the latter. i do have some instant shine wich i beleive has more alpha then beta in it.

in the end i wanted a single molecule to add to mixes to give deeper connections. didnt get to try the IH with my mix today at work, but the day isnt over yet.

if there is a sale somewhere, maybe ill pick up some a-nol, but i just spent some money at love potion and liquid alchemy.

hey leon, when u say "interesting" what do u mean. like unable to figure out? or interactions are weird?
04-11-2014 3:35 PM

Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks received:
135 thanks in 88 posts

04-11-2014 4:23 PM

Instant Honesty used to be my favorite back in the AD days. I liked to pry into people's psyche sometimes, out of curiosity, and IH really helped me do so when I wanted to.

You may have been acting beta. I'm not sure what Certo contains, but I looked back at my old journal and found some stuff that might be useful.

On using Instant Honesty throughout the work week (emphasis added):
Phya's Journal Wrote:I guess I can say that it has been helpful during work. Security guards and other authority figures seem to accept me more easily and are much more helpful. Friendship wise, it just seems to deepen the bond. I definitely see effects on people, but they happen so smoothly that you wonder if they would have told you about it or done something with or without pheromones.

If you could signal to everyone 'non-threat', that would be Instant Honesty.

3 sprays seems to work well, regardless of where I put it. Also, I don't really find a problem with applying it on my throat, I don't feel like the self-effects are drastic. I do find I want to talk about anything that might be possibly relevant, but if it's something I don't wish to be revealed, then I am able to consciously prevent it. I haven't really heard about anyone being unable to stop talking about issues they want hidden, but I just figured if it can have strong effects on people 3 ft away from me, then how strong will it be to my own nose?

Phya's Journal Wrote:If I wore something to work on a daily basis, at this point I'd choose Instant Honesty . I seemed well received by most shop owners that I talked to. Some grandmothers chimed in about how I wasn't speaking Korean a little after I started talking and took great interest in my conversation with the shopkeeper. I responded back and they seemed pretty content with my answer.

Also, don't underestimate the power of a simple compliment to girls. I think the instant honesty helped let loose a comment about my friend's hair and how it looked nice that day. She was surprised and said she hadn't done anything special today. I just shrugged and replied that it looks nice anyways. I noticed she played with her hair A LOT today. She even remarked a few hours later that she liked her hair that day and that she was having fun playing with it.

Other than that as soon as we met, we launched into discussions about roommates and how to deal with them, etc, etc. Not really deep stuff per se but stuff that we both had deep interests in.

I wish I had brought the bottle along, I would have considered refreshing to see stronger effects later in the night. She seemed pretty happy the whole day.

A little context here, this friend is a girl I met while working. I'm not exactly sure how we became friends, but this was very early on in the friendship and the conversation went really easily and really deep. It felt like a bonding experience, the kind you have with a new friend that cements your friendship.

Phya's Journal Wrote:I've worn IS around her, and IH around her separately. It's possible that the presence of her HS friends might have influenced her behavior, but she was much more playful with me that night. The physical contact was never blatantly sexual. It was always light and playful. She put her hand on my shoulder for support as she got out of bed to get something from the kitchen (we were sitting on her bed as there aren't enough chairs.) This happened often, near the end of the night, her hand would linger longer, and got to the point where she was gently squeezing my shoulder a couple times before removing her hand.

Another time, she wanted me to pass her some water and to communicate this, she tapped me on my leg and pointed at it. I got the message, but before I gave it to her, I gave her this look saying "what do you say?". Instead of verbally replying "please." she just gave me a sweet look and rubbed my leg softly.

Throughout the night, there were also a few playful punches thrown at me and a few pokes with her feet, telling me I liked it.

Looking back, it was a fond experience. Very close and friendly.

Same girl from above. (In hindsight, it seems like much more of a come-on than I reported it as. Oh well.)

Those were the easiest to find ones where IH is the only product or a major part of the combo. I didn't comb through my entire journal, just my first experiences with Instant Honesty.

I've never worn b-nol as a standalone, so I can only really speak in the context of IH.

You will definitely lose some of the distance that a good alpha combo usually provides, but distance is not what you want when you're using Instant Honesty.

What you're going for with IH is comfort and rapport. It'll feel like you two have known each other for a short period of time, but know each other deeply. You want to feel on the same level, as equals. You're sending the message: "You can trust me because you and I are of the same kind."

Depending on how you lead the conversation, you should get different types of reactions, but all with a sense of them opening up -- honesty. I don't think I'd flirt or try to be too sexually suggestive at work with IH. I would want to ask about all sorts of NSFW things. Big Grin That's a conversation better saved for a one on one at a bar.

For work, I would use it to build allies. Let them get a little closer, and develop a solid friendship with them. Where I can trust them and they can trust me. I can gauge the depth of their trust in me by what they are willing to share with me. The more they risk with what they tell me, the greater the feeling of trust.

IH can definitely amp up that feeling and get people to share things about themselves that they might not ordinarily. They may notice that they shared private information and conclude they must trust you more than they thought.

HTH.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
04-11-2014 4:23 PM
Thanks given by spamz
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 479
Thanks received:
584 thanks in 323 posts

04-11-2014 7:34 PM

I've used Steve's b-nol blend, Connections, 4 sprays one day at work. 2 in the morning, 2 afternoon.

While I noticed basic, usual reactions at the first 2 sprays (rapport, small talk, basic b-nol reactions) when I came back to work wearing 2 more sprays, things got more lighthearted actually. I myself became super more social, so did my other 2 co-workers. It was like putting on alpha nols instead, was a bit odd ha.
04-11-2014 7:34 PM
Thanks given by spamz
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
95 thanks in 38 posts

04-11-2014 11:11 PM

i didnt get to test IH today, kinda wasnt in for a cerebral day. just wanted to have fun...

my whole intentions with the b-nol is to get more honest and "real" reactions from women. i get the attraction part, the conversations and banter are always topical, physical, sexually charged if i lead it that way.... but i want to get to the "heart" sometimes. and with the "attraction" mixes it very seldom if ever gets to that. im talking first impressions and first meeting someone. guards are up, filters are on, the only things that are getting through are physical. i want the best of both worlds. and i like the convenience of already premixed mones. i have a few favorites for their own reasons. certo is the closest to what im looking to achieve. but it doesnt give me that window that im looking for right from the start. i figured id get some b-nol because i want to dig deeper, and reach their heart. get past the physical attraction, thats always the most obvious. i know when someone is attracted, but i want more substance.

i kinda had that when i used instant honesty with certo, but i think i was tooo honest also. i guess whats fair is fair. when i was super into the girl i was as shy as she was. if it was just physical i was as flirty and sexually charged as she was. what i learned that day using certo and instant honesty was that i knew what i didnt want.

ill definatley report on my findings with Beta Androstenol... doesnt seem to be used much from the guys, except for a select few.
04-11-2014 11:11 PM
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
95 thanks in 38 posts

04-15-2014 7:09 PM

ok so i have my b-nol and tried it 2day for the first time with wolf(also just got) and there is something there. a deepining effect. maybe wolf isnt the best mix to add b-nol to, but i just got wolf also and had to use it, which for a first time run wolf performed pretty well.

but i think wolf was to serious for the b-nol. in other worlds wolf is pretty down to buisness with a slight attractive tinge to it. i say slight because i didnt feel the need to flirt, or make small talk, or initiate or lean interactions in that direction. so adding the b-nol deepened the serious tone. not in a bad way.

i think what it did was take the "leader" vibe of wolf and kinda leveled the playing feild a bit. it made people less enamored with me, i guess because it set a tone? i guess is how to describe it. or it took the wolf vibe, and made it about the vibe and less about me. if that made any sense.
i would use b-nol with wolf probably in one on one situations. or small group.

not sure what ill test it with 2mrow. im going to look for a mix that ill assume has no b-nol in it cause i dont know if wolf has any. try to get a better handle.

also to note, the sprayer that the b-nol comes in squirts a minute amount compared to the togo bottle i put it in. im assuming the dosage of i think 24mcg per spray got doubled in the togo. and its alcohol based so it hit pretty hard for the first hour or so. thats when i got the deepening effects, then the "vibe" in the room as opposed to "my" vibe effect kicked in an hour later.
04-15-2014 7:09 PM
Thanks given by XyzN

spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
95 thanks in 38 posts

04-19-2014 12:29 PM

ok i think im using too much b-nol. dispenses maybe twice as much(if not more) from a togo as from the original bottle. and i sometimes use 2 sprays from a togo, so im hitting close to 100mcg(maybe more).

the effects i notice on myself are
. i get more introverted, but not unaware of my surroundings. like a slight shift on how i perceive things.
. this internalizing makes things seem slower, and deliberate. maybe because my mind seems quieter i can focus more.
. after maybe 2 hours or so, i get lethargic little foggy, drained for lack of a better word, but not tired or exhausted.

on others these are the effects ive noticed.
. a calmness, a wanting to linger, an indifferent attitude.
. from strangers, more talkative, not necessarily deeper, but just an inclination to share. like a sense of familiarity.
. uninhibited in interacting with me, they let me know what mood they are in, but never directed towards me.
. people that im familiar with seem more inquisitive, or curious about me, talk less and almost want me to talk first. or maybe dont feel the need to fill in moments of silence.

it doesnt hit hard on any level that i can notice. for example, glace and I-shine is chatty, I-Gentleman and wolf are aggressive, Turn Up The Heat and possess alpha are sexual, etc.... b-nol doesnt fit these categories specifically, not at the high dosage i was using, but ive seen those reactions randomly just i suppose from a natural state. like if i didint have any mones.

at high doses, its more cerebral in my case, than physiological. ill have to find a way to make the b-nol portable yet still give me lower dosages. i probably spray 7 or 8 times into a togo bottle, then use 2 sprays from said togo and its practically empty so i have test with lower dosages after a lil break.

in a work environment, eghh, not as much fun or useful as premixes. maybe with close freinds , or if trying to get close with someone on a date or something, i would use it at these high doses. but strangers, and first impressions, eghh..

ill try lower doses and see how that works.
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2014 12:33 PM by spamz.)
04-19-2014 12:29 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Are beta males completely doomed? Am I a beta male? BrownFish 32 4,802 04-20-2017 12:32 AM
Last Post: BigDickBandit420
  Where do you guys buy BETA-androstenol? Biffyfighters 5 2,978 07-27-2012 12:25 PM
Last Post: Blade
  Beta Androstenol in mix ? terry0400-40 7 3,207 01-17-2010 6:53 PM
Last Post: Tfrankz