Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Are beta males completely doomed? Am I a beta male?
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Are beta males completely doomed? Am I a beta male?
03-02-2017 9:38 AM

(03-02-2017 9:27 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  I'll be a bit more specific.
If you cant be sexually explicit talking to a women, then start doing it.
Talk about "fucking" and be explicit. Try to make her blush not just pretend she's a good girl.

If you cant say to a women "lets go to my place", "lets go somewhere wher we can talk/be alone/have fun" try it, many times.

As a prerequisite to being sexually explicit, for his purposes I would clarify that you should establish rapport with your woman first. "Hey I'm Arsenic... (grabs girl by arm) you're going to come with me to the bathroom now and i'm going to fuck you in your dirty whore pussy." Mrgreen

Think of girls as a silly, simple, source of pleasure in your life. You should never take a girl too seriously. Treat them like a silly sister of yours. There are plenty of them out there for your entertainment. Don't be a douche about it, just get out there and have fun knowing when you get rejected you'll only be closer to getting laid.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
03-02-2017 9:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-02-2017 1:42 PM

Step 1: Forget (for now) about pheromones.
Step 2: Study the concept of "social intelligence". Google it, read about it, watch YouTube videos about it, etc.

In my honest opinion, you just might not be ready for pheromones right now.
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2017 1:43 PM by Data4.)
03-02-2017 1:42 PM
LieutenantMones
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-02-2017 2:54 PM

I cannot stress how much of an unattractive beta male I used to be.

When I found out my unattractive behaviours and tried to change them just to be desirable, I just became a huge tool.

But Ive had 4 one night stands in the last year, which isn't really player territory, but was unthinkable a few years ago... OK some of that is due to my nerve damage that now inhibits my ability to feel anxiety but my point is this...
Some of this will sound a bit "out there" but it is what I believe...

Anyone can be attractive, super attractive even.

Were lucky to be men as its our behaviour that is judged, not our appearance (and trust me, I know it's 100% behaviour).

Don't analyse your environment, be it. It's you man. Everything you ever think, feel, see, smell, taste... That is your life man! And you only have one and it's the only thing you will ever know.

Every part of this experience is a new flavour to be tasted, the good, the bad, confidence, anxiety, happiness and sadness. Don't turn it into a story, taste and appreciate each and every flavour no matter how hard it is to swallow. Then you will be like the rock in the stream watching the water rush by instead of being carried along with it.

To people they will see this as confidence and mental toughness, even if you don't feel tough. Women love a man who is grounded and know how to handle s**t, even when the s**t is bad.
03-02-2017 2:54 PM
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

03-02-2017 3:12 PM

Me too and its a serious problem .... MAde my relation went from full fuck zone to friend zone .....

(03-02-2017 9:03 AM)BrownFish Wrote:  I'm a professional at overthinking things.
03-02-2017 3:12 PM
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

03-02-2017 3:20 PM

Fairly new to mones , but being an alpha guy i would'nt suggest that specific part as that might lead to a friendly guy image and eventually into friendzone .. I will suggest shocking a girl with something , like when having a intimate or sexual chat suddenly realise that you have a pair balls and kiss her , she aint gonna slap u .

(03-02-2017 9:27 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  If you kiss girls on the cheek when saying hello/goodbye then kiss their lips or at least corner of mouth.
The only exception your friends GFs and family/relatives.
03-02-2017 3:20 PM

crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

03-02-2017 3:25 PM

Few suggestions (other then mones) if ur slim why not try going to gym and get abs , chicks dig it Lean muscle is olwyz good .
Did not understood exactly as how girl told u that "u might fall into friendzone " i mean is she ur fuck buddy or what coz ive never seen or heard a girl telling u in advance that u might fall in friendzone , usually its whn u overdo thing (in my case) or ur too too friendly and sweet and caring and she prefers an alpha or semi alpha (general case) then guyz fall into friend zone .... if its ur body language then i suggest changing it , make friends , hang out with them open with them , also girls like a guy with direction if anyone gets close to you , you can tell them how u have changed in so many years get rid of your drug thing and bad company and how ur focussed now ... also u can go to clubs and parties and not drink its not compulsary , consider them as your best hunting grounds , drunk girls are very easy catch .

(03-02-2017 3:54 AM)BrownFish Wrote:  I'm trying to think objectively and be aware of myself more. So for a bit I've been lurking in this forum looking at products and what not.

These are the ones that caught my eyes:
- DP
- MX33 (Would like to try pulling older women)
- Xist
- NA
- AV

I'm 24. Slim physique, I'd say athletic. Alpha? Don't think so. But I can be funny, make jokes, make small talk. I'm what you would call an outgoing introvert. I have never approached a random girl though. My last girl said I may end up in the friendzone because I don't have much of a friendly body language at first. From her point of view I always sat with this "energy" that wanted to block others out (Which in certain situation is pretty accurate). I don't like parties or bars, and don't drink either. Not my thing.

I was involved with pretty bad people and did a lot of drugs when I was like 16 till my my 20th birthday. At that point I just realized how much of an introvert I really am. Does this describes a beta? Or am I overthinking things?

Would things like DP do anything for me? Has anyone had success with mones while still being in the "introverted spectrum" of things?

I understand I have a lot to work on. Like finishing studies, starting my career, getting more successful etc. I am trying my best to focus on myself. But I wonder.
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2017 3:27 PM by crazy_rishi.)
03-02-2017 3:25 PM
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

03-02-2017 3:32 PM

Do this in India and ull get ur ass whooped by most of the public Dead Horse said in good faith

(03-02-2017 9:38 AM)Arsenic Wrote:  "Hey I'm Arsenic... (grabs girl by arm) you're going to come with me to the bathroom now and i'm going to fuck you in your dirty whore pussy." Mrgreen
03-02-2017 3:32 PM
BrownFish
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-03-2017 7:58 PM

Thanks a lot for the good advise. I would reply to you all individually but I am lazy to do that. However here are some keypoints I wanted to mention:

the girl who told me I might fall into the friendzone when I meet a girl was an ex girlfriend of mine. She was the one who sort of initiated but at the end I was not into her that much and pushed her away she got hurt and left me.

My current plan is to take up Qi Gong to supplement my meditation or just replace my meditation with it to supplement my NoFap practice. NoFap single handedly improved my life quite a bit.

I will take your advice by heart. I will lay off mones for now. I need to improve a lot as a person. If I really have some money to spend, maybe I'll give NA a go. I will also look into subliminals which is a fair point.

About going to the gym/bulking. I would love to, but honestly just lifting weights is sort of boring to me. I've been exercising for 6 months and I've oddly been juping from program to program just because I can't keep my focus. Then I discovered running which really suits me as exercis so I thought, Qigong and running can both help body and mind balance.

Lastly I've been into PE for a bit but I haven't decided which direction I'll go with it next whether it be girht or length....I've been busy with life in general as I am an immigrant in Australia trying to get my self sorted, study etc. etc. So worrying about girls and social life is not really my 1st priority. I am also a bit of an anti social guy, not cause I'm shy but mostly cause I don't like people. but other than that I am just focused on building myself first. I will consider all of your advice by heart and see where I can move. Glad to have found such a supportive community.
03-03-2017 7:58 PM
lifeisgood7

Rep Post

03-03-2017 9:56 PM

good ish. honestly bro, just dont think too much! work on your core as a person.

Check out my personal blog!

Check out my Youtube!
03-03-2017 9:56 PM
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

03-05-2017 12:39 AM

For you honest ill give you +1 for that , but since for most of the thing u saying boring which usually makes u or keeps u in the alpha male zone bores you . So i suggest looking for something which interest you and you can find girls over there . How ever it looks like you are just looking for a magical things which gives u everything (girls / social status etc etc ) which is not going to happen . U'll have to be interesting .

regarding gym thing ur switching plans coz ur expecting results too fast stick to a plan for a min of 1 month , other than that it wont help

(03-03-2017 7:58 PM)BrownFish Wrote:  Thanks a lot for the good advise. I would reply to you all individually but I am lazy to do that. However here are some keypoints I wanted to mention:

the girl who told me I might fall into the friendzone when I meet a girl was an ex girlfriend of mine. She was the one who sort of initiated but at the end I was not into her that much and pushed her away she got hurt and left me.

My current plan is to take up Qi Gong to supplement my meditation or just replace my meditation with it to supplement my NoFap practice. NoFap single handedly improved my life quite a bit.

I will take your advice by heart. I will lay off mones for now. I need to improve a lot as a person. If I really have some money to spend, maybe I'll give NA a go. I will also look into subliminals which is a fair point.

About going to the gym/bulking. I would love to, but honestly just lifting weights is sort of boring to me. I've been exercising for 6 months and I've oddly been juping from program to program just because I can't keep my focus. Then I discovered running which really suits me as exercis so I thought, Qigong and running can both help body and mind balance.

Lastly I've been into PE for a bit but I haven't decided which direction I'll go with it next whether it be girht or length....I've been busy with life in general as I am an immigrant in Australia trying to get my self sorted, study etc. etc. So worrying about girls and social life is not really my 1st priority. I am also a bit of an anti social guy, not cause I'm shy but mostly cause I don't like people. but other than that I am just focused on building myself first. I will consider all of your advice by heart and see where I can move. Glad to have found such a supportive community.
03-05-2017 12:39 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  beta androstenol spamz 14 7,797 04-24-2021 12:00 PM
Last Post: narasinguhemanth
  Why its ok to be a BETA male dsouza 10 1,251 04-16-2021 1:21 AM
Last Post: eyeofra
  Pheromones and proper beta testing by the Multitudes dsouza 28 10,780 12-14-2020 7:12 AM
Last Post: narasinguhemanth
  Beta Male pheromone? Gladen 15 2,761 12-07-2020 12:09 PM
Last Post: Stories
  Av Xist p83 p74 beta nol (The dapper dog) crashbandicoot 1 1,775 05-30-2016 9:19 AM
Last Post: MMM