Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aqua Vitae vs Bad Wolf
SmellBoy
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Aqua Vitae vs Bad Wolf
12-05-2015 11:30 AM

I just started experimenting with some of the LA products this year. My impression is that overall they're very high quality and very reasonably priced. But I for some reason I have a harder time getting a handle on them than I do products from other companies.

I'd love to hear the insights of men who are experienced with both AV and BW. Specifically, when do you reach for one product vs. the other? Date vs. party? Day vs. night? Work vs. social? Both products seem excellent, so in what situations do you choose one over the other?

Is either safe for workplace use? Does anyone know if either/both contain cops?

Thanks in advance for any insights!

XS: Ascend, APi, XS170
LAL: AV, Wolf, BW, VD, NA, HS
Apex: Titan, Tusc, Core
PT: Captain, AT
TP: TA
AD: Certo, Corpo, LIIKv2, Glace
Androtics: A312 Rev32, Ammo x 2, IG, IFM, IH, TUTH, IO, CTTM, IS
Athena: 10x
12-05-2015 11:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Aqua Vitae vs Bad Wolf
12-05-2015 11:59 AM

BW is like a wild horse. If you get on it and don't know what type of aura you already project and have no idea how to keep thing positive, you'll wind up on your ass.

AV for me, was my eye opener. Put that belief in me for mones. Got mad respect and a sort of rock star vibe, most of the time. I'd start with AV. Tried and true. Most of the jury is still out on the true potential effects of BW, at least on most of the vets here.

If you've read the product page on BW for LAL, then you know: it's a product to rebuild a guy and make him be an alpha. It's a tough road, but with commitment and focus, worth the longer journey.

Just my uncirculated Lincolns.
12-05-2015 11:59 AM
Riverce
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-05-2015 12:12 PM

I have been testing AV for some months now. Unfortunately the BW bottle broke when it had still 2/3 of the content. I was able to use BW almost anywhere without negative effects. Sometimes though I didn't knew if it's even doing something. AV on the other hand I would not wear around family or at work as I think that it has a more sexual vibe. Nor of them contains cops.
12-05-2015 12:12 PM
MakeShift37
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-05-2015 7:13 PM

What I like about Bad Wolf is that, I believe, it truly does intend to shape one into an "alpha" type, from the inside out. I mean, think about it, does and should a true Alpha "worry" or "care" about the hits he gets or doesn't get. Should and does a true alpha get concerned about how or what type of person he comes across as. There is a sense of confidence in his masculinity and the type of person he is that he doesn't feel like he needs approval, validation, or further reassurance of his masculinity and power.

Bad Wolf sorta works up on that. There are times when it seems, at surface level, there are no hits. It could even seem that it is "not" working. Others have reported it gives them aggression. The key here is to realize that 1. You don't need hits (whether to validate your attractiveness, to approach women, or even be confident). 2. If it seems that it is "not" working, move on. Learn to let go. Have fun. Keep your head up high through out the day. Remember, you are still the shit, if allow yourself to be. 3. If you get aggressive, have some time to think and level out your aggression and develop a way to manage it in a truer, smoother way. The truth is, there will always be things in life that will cause aggression in men, but we must learn to dominate and conquer.

I believe these are the kind of opportunities Bad Wolf will lead you into, simply because it does seem to generate "no hits" at the beginning, it sometimes seems to "not be working", and can cause some aggression to some. However, it is a great opportunity to realize that YOU are in control, and if you are not, than you know you can have some control and improve, grow, and develop yourself further.

It is not the kind to do all the work for you, but it does something better: it stretches you out. It helps you establish a type of persona that you, yourself, would have never believed possible. You will be in awe of yourself. This, in turn, WILL lead to noticeable results from others. However, by that time, perhaps, that won't even matter anymore.

Bad Wolf, I tell myself, is a type of product I would invest in solely for myself. It is good to care for oneself and desire the best for oneself. Yes, getting attraction, being perceived a certain way, and getting laid are all wonderful things, but I am sure there is way more to life than that. There is way more to oneself than that! This is about getting big and becoming great.

AV, is another badass on its own, definitely the type to show you the power of mones. LAL creates some of the most high quality pheromones I know. I personally trust Garry and believe he genuinely cares and wants the best for his customers and fellow men.
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2015 9:07 PM by MakeShift37.)
12-05-2015 7:13 PM

purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-06-2015 12:16 AM

In my experience with the BW sample I found that BW beats AV....I feel that AV is very very attractive and projects a heavy status and confidence...it is always my number one for first impression and getting initial attention and respect. However I felt it lacks the bonding factor which made it not my favorite choice for one on one dating and creating a romantic feeling... with BW on the other side, I have found in addition to the characteristics of AV (which BW also has) the following:

1. Bonding effect.

2.More sexual in nature and creates greater sexual tension.

3. Push your limits. As many noticed, I also noticed how it made me say things I normally would not say and took my flirting skills to the next level..

4.Friendlier.... I have noticed the friendliness and likability of wolf in the BW . Even though I am sure BW is not just W + none, though it seems to me like an improved and sexual version of wolf.( with wolf girls like you very much as a friend, with BW girls like you the same way + sexual tension and alphaness which completely lead to a different perception from girls )

For these reasons currently I would say that BW is the best pheromone I have ever used so far and has beaten AV.

Keep in mind I only used a sample of BW compared to a half bottle of AV and I could be wrong in my comparison but this is my impression so far and I have ordered a bottle of BW which is on the way Smile
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2015 12:18 AM by purpleblood.)
12-06-2015 12:16 AM
SmellBoy
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-06-2015 2:25 PM

(12-05-2015 7:13 PM)MakeShift37 Wrote:  What I like about Bad Wolf is that, I believe, it truly does intend to shape one into an "alpha" type, from the inside out. I mean, think about it, does and should a true Alpha "worry" or "care" about the hits he gets or doesn't get. Should and does a true alpha get concerned about how or what type of person he comes across as. There is a sense of confidence in his masculinity and the type of person he is that he doesn't feel like he needs approval, validation, or further reassurance of his masculinity and power.

Bad Wolf sorta works up on that. There are times when it seems, at surface level, there are no hits. It could even seem that it is "not" working. Others have reported it gives them aggression. The key here is to realize that 1. You don't need hits (whether to validate your attractiveness, to approach women, or even be confident). 2. If it seems that it is "not" working, move on. Learn to let go. Have fun. Keep your head up high through out the day. Remember, you are still the shit, if allow yourself to be. 3. If you get aggressive, have some time to think and level out your aggression and develop a way to manage it in a truer, smoother way. The truth is, there will always be things in life that will cause aggression in men, but we must learn to dominate and conquer.

I believe these are the kind of opportunities Bad Wolf will lead you into, simply because it does seem to generate "no hits" at the beginning, it sometimes seems to "not be working", and can cause some aggression to some. However, it is a great opportunity to realize that YOU are in control, and if you are not, than you know you can have some control and improve, grow, and develop yourself further.

It is not the kind to do all the work for you, but it does something better: it stretches you out. It helps you establish a type of persona that you, yourself, would have never believed possible. You will be in awe of yourself. This, in turn, WILL lead to noticeable results from others. However, by that time, perhaps, that won't even matter anymore.

Bad Wolf, I tell myself, is a type of product I would invest in solely for myself. It is good to care for oneself and desire the best for oneself. Yes, getting attraction, being perceived a certain way, and getting laid are all wonderful things, but I am sure there is way more to life than that. There is way more to oneself than that! This is about getting big and becoming great.

AV, is another badass on its own, definitely the type to show you the power of mones. LAL creates some of the most high quality pheromones I know. I personally trust Garry and believe he genuinely cares and wants the best for his customers and fellow men.

Thanks, MakeShift. It sounds as if you're saying BW actually takes a commitment to using it every day, whereas AV is something you can just slap on for a party or a night out. Am I interpreting you correctly?

12-06-2015 2:25 PM
SmellBoy
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-06-2015 2:34 PM

(12-06-2015 12:16 AM)purpleblood Wrote:  In my experience with the BW sample I found that BW beats AV....I feel that AV is very very attractive and projects a heavy status and confidence...it is always my number one for first impression and getting initial attention and respect. However I felt it lacks the bonding factor which made it not my favorite choice for one on one dating and creating a romantic feeling... with BW on the other side, I have found in addition to the characteristics of AV (which BW also has) the following:

1. Bonding effect.

2.More sexual in nature and creates greater sexual tension.

3. Push your limits. As many noticed, I also noticed how it made me say things I normally would not say and took my flirting skills to the next level..

4.Friendlier.... I have noticed the friendliness and likability of wolf in the BW . Even though I am sure BW is not just W + none, though it seems to me like an improved and sexual version of wolf.( with wolf girls like you very much as a friend, with BW girls like you the same way + sexual tension and alphaness which completely lead to a different perception from girls )

For these reasons currently I would say that BW is the best pheromone I have ever used so far and has beaten AV.

Keep in mind I only used a sample of BW compared to a half bottle of AV and I could be wrong in my comparison but this is my impression so far and I have ordered a bottle of BW which is on the way Smile

Thanks, PurpleBlood. I've been experimenting a bit with both products and so far my experience matches yours. To me, BW seems a far sexier mix, and it actually elevates my own libido. I've already decided, after using it just a few times, that I can't wear BW in the workplace. I'd just be walking around with a hard-on all day. ("Bad wolf," indeed.) That's why I thought maybe it contained cops.

I still can't quite get a handle on AV.

12-06-2015 2:34 PM
purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-07-2015 2:55 AM

(12-06-2015 2:34 PM)SmellBoy Wrote:  Thanks, PurpleBlood. I've been experimenting a bit with both products and so far my experience matches yours. To me, BW seems a far sexier mix, and it actually elevates my own libido. I've already decided, after using it just a few times, that I can't wear BW in the workplace. I'd just be walking around with a hard-on all day. ("Bad wolf," indeed.) That's why I thought maybe it contained cops.

I still can't quite get a handle on AV.

Funny I tested BW many times at work and turned all my conversations with my girls colleagues into sexual to the point that some started to show me some of their private sexy photos on their phone (without me asking)..another incident, out of nowhere I suddenly took the hand of my colleague and kissed it which im sure I wouldnt have done without BW...

I had a first date with BW, she told me later she likes me and she finds me the kind of man who is sincere and interesting etc..guess what, on the second date I wore AV and it was last time I saw her. She told me on whatsapp that im not her kind of guys and she did not enjoy our second date. I don't blame AV but I think BW played a positive role creating a bonding and imprinting effect that was not with AV. Could be a coincidence though.
12-07-2015 2:55 AM

Spider-mone

Rep Post

12-07-2015 12:48 PM

(12-07-2015 2:55 AM)purpleblood Wrote:  I had a first date with BW, she told me later she likes me and she finds me the kind of man who is sincere and interesting etc..guess what, on the second date I wore AV and it was last time I saw her.

i have had similar experience with AV. I used to wear nothing but glace around this one bartender and she seemed to be really into me. Got her number, asked her out, tried some AV on the date, never saw her again. She seemed to be more standoffish during the date. I read somewhere that AV not only amps up the wearer's confidence but also the girls as well. This is the feeling i got throughout the date. There was no sense of comfort...more of a strange vibe really. I think AV is best for initial attraction. once you get the attraction, first date is time to switch to something more comforting. At least that's what i'm thinking for my body chemistry. I have a sample of BW and just ordered a bottle since it seems to get my girl's motor running. tried it twice around her with some VD and both times she got extremely horny out of nowhere. hopefully not a coincidence!

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
12-07-2015 12:48 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

12-07-2015 3:53 PM

Really, Bad Wolf and Voodoo together, eh? What were your dosages?

My Journal
12-07-2015 3:53 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB Randy Savage 191 31,211 08-18-2019 4:00 AM
Last Post: LoveInSpain
  Aqua Vitae Snoopyace 2,080 779,660 08-04-2019 7:57 AM
Last Post: WereWolf666
  Aqua Vitae (the BEAST) V-nice 310 150,079 10-06-2018 1:25 PM
Last Post: DssMaster
  The new Aqua Vitae gel! dorfmeister 77 31,842 07-24-2018 1:32 AM
Last Post: right_mr
  New Aqua Vitae "Black Label"? Riverwind 40 23,878 03-20-2016 5:08 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra