Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Alpha Treasures at the Waterpark Capitol of the World
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Question Alpha Treasures at the Waterpark Capitol of the World
07-13-2016 8:02 PM

Okay, I just came back from vacation at 'The Waterpark Capitol of the World.' Basically, a bunch of mega resorts with their own waterparks all situated around a small tourist trap of a town that has a bunch of cheesy attractions and such. Every summer they bring a bunch of college kids (most from Eastern Europe and Russia) over to work and experience a very small slice of American life. American families on vacation. There are also a bunch of local American teens and college kids who work the attractions, restaurants and stores as well.

For said endeavor I chose to bring my unscented Alpha Treasures and my bottle of TFS Aventus oil for a cover scent. Packing light. I noticed something very interesting when interacting with the various employees. I was seeing VERY different reactions depending on where the person was from.

The kids who were here from overseas had a very intimidated reaction to AT. I wore two drops the entire time I was there and covered it with Aventus. Or should I say I put the layer of Aventus oil down and then added two drops of AT over it. Spread the whole thing between the tops of my hands and sides of my neck. Same thing I do everytime I wear this combination so I know that it is very effective under normal circumstances. It was VERY hot and humid while I was there so the diffusion had to be really strong but the Aventus was never overpowering to my bride or others (trust me, they have told me if I stank).

If it was one of the workers from overseas (you could tell by the accent as well as how good their English was), they were consistently very, very polite yet seemed as though they were fearful of me. A fact not lost on the people I was with. Everyone commented on how the kids were so intimidated. I got so many apologies for things that I didn't know they did wrong that it was getting old. They must have thought I was a Mafia Don like in the movies by the way each was acting.

For comparison, the kids who were brought up here in the states, LOVED me. Consistently I got better and more cheerful service than anyone with me. When I was interacting with the kids who weren't from here I also got exceptional service but it was more based in fear. The towny kids who were working chatted me up at every opportunity and were really polite and cheerful. I'd enter a line and say, 'Hi' and was treated like a VIP. I got to sit next to the driver on the duck tour. Not sure what made the workers react so differently but that's why I'm posting this. Anyone have any suggestions?

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
07-13-2016 8:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Xpl01Tr
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Treasures at the Waterpark Capitol of the World
07-13-2016 8:17 PM

European Women ... check Dance
Half-Naked Already ... check yoohoo
Brought your bride ... Superstition

Since it was so hot out and you were projecting hard, did you notice any blatant hits (not from your SO) ? Was there alcohol involved? Were you with your SO constantly ?

Me: 29, 6'3 Muscular, Living in California
Ideal: 20s to Early 30s White Girl Next Door w/ Porcelain Complexion.

The Stash:
AD: IS, TUTH, P102*, a314 oil (v32 2016)
LAL: NAG, PA, BW *
Cops: C0.1,CX *Samples

Need To Try:
Blends: M3X, Z69, The Hookup, Grail Of Affection, Taboo, Voodoo, Wolf, L2Kv1
Molecules: A1, ISO, P96, P83, P74
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2016 8:19 PM by Xpl01Tr.)
07-13-2016 8:17 PM
Yahachu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-13-2016 8:55 PM

Eastern european countries are much colder. The people from that area are likely not used to high amounts of none or Androsterone.

The only guys who probably gave off enough to be detected at that level in the colds of russia must have been jacked as hell.

At least that's my hypothesis.

Status > personality + looks > money > mones.

If you can't approach, flirt, escalate, and then close without mones, then you shouldn't be wearing mones for pickup at all.

Being a people pleaser is the easiest way to get walked all over and hate your life.

If all she has to do to get you in bed is look pretty, why would she value you?

My journal
07-13-2016 8:55 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-13-2016 8:56 PM

(07-13-2016 8:17 PM)Xpl01Tr Wrote:  European Women ... check Dance
Half-Naked Already ... check yoohoo
Brought your bride ... Superstition

Since it was so hot out and you were projecting hard, did you notice any blatant hits (not from your SO) ? Was there alcohol involved? Were you with your SO constantly ?

I was with my bride pretty much the whole time (like she's gonna let me out of her sight with beautiful women in bikini's everywhere?) Pretty much all the tourists are American and yes, I saw lots of IOI's in the form of women from 18 (not gonna say any were younger than that) to about 50 or so all wanting to chat with me about some of the dumbest stuff. My bride got more than a little jealous more than once. Nope, very little to no alcohol. It was hot and humid and nobody seemed to want to drink.

I'm a 40 something guy who in the Gabriel Iglacious scale of fatness was Fluffy but could now be considered Husky. In other words, not exactly women magnet material by physical standards. My personality is such, however that I can make pretty much anyone laugh and that is my secret weapon. This was different, however. I could see that even standing in line at a lame attraction (I'm looking at you Ripley's), I would have both genders striking up conversations like they needed to talk and get my approval. I have to stress that I didn't necessarily see this as a plus. More of an annoyance to be honest.

At the water parks is where I was really glad I brought an oil based product. AT seemed to hold on through the water slides, lazy rivers and wave pools. I wasn't really expecting to be getting hits after 3+ hours in and out of the water but I really was. Feel free to doubt it but give it a try for yourself. I was impressed with the oil based tenacity.

Edited to add: EVERY single European woman I interacted with there was absolutely insanely beautiful. It really did make me regret my decision NOT to backpack my way through Europe when I was in my early 20's. Something I actually pretty seriously considered.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2016 8:57 PM by Snoopyace.)
07-13-2016 8:56 PM

ArunChan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-13-2016 9:44 PM

Is this place somewhere in WI? Had to comment as soon as i read fluffy from gabriel iglacious. I'm still a newbie but is this pheromone very alpha and status?
07-13-2016 9:44 PM
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-14-2016 12:31 AM

My small testing of Alpha treasures gave me similar results. Although, I might be using 4 drops. 6 to 8 dabs. Just lowered the dose to 1 drop. It will lower the intimidation.

AT has this VIP aura. It is pretty cool. I enjoyed my few days of testing. AT is costly though.

Thanks.
07-14-2016 12:31 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-14-2016 7:50 AM

(07-13-2016 9:44 PM)ArunChan Wrote:  Is this place somewhere in WI? Had to comment as soon as i read fluffy from gabriel iglacious. I'm still a newbie but is this pheromone very alpha and status?

Yes. yes it is. And yes, yes it is. Alpha Treasures is a very alpha VIP type product with some sexual kick.
(07-14-2016 12:31 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  My small testing of Alpha treasures gave me similar results. Although, I might be using 4 drops. 6 to 8 dabs. Just lowered the dose to 1 drop. It will lower the intimidation.

AT has this VIP aura. It is pretty cool. I enjoyed my few days of testing. AT is costly though.

Thanks.

Like any of the oil based alpha products, it is more expensive but in my experience it works well enough to be worth the cost.
(07-13-2016 8:55 PM)Yahachu Wrote:  Eastern european countries are much colder. The people from that area are likely not used to high amounts of none or Androsterone.

The only guys who probably gave off enough to be detected at that level in the colds of russia must have been jacked as hell.

At least that's my hypothesis.

Could be. I really wasn't sure what was happening just that they seemed much more intimidated where the people from America were treating me like I had just been elected king. Might just be a cultural thing.

(This post was last modified: 07-14-2016 7:52 AM by Snoopyace.)
07-14-2016 7:50 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

07-14-2016 8:24 AM

Why is this thread in the Men's forum? Shouldn't this have been posted in the Pheromone Treasures forum?
07-14-2016 8:24 AM

HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-14-2016 8:26 AM

AT certainly has a sexual kick. I had a girl tear me up with two drops covered by Creed's Silver Mountain Water. She enjoyed me...and likewise.

And you are definitely talking about the Dells
07-14-2016 8:26 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-14-2016 8:47 AM

(07-14-2016 8:24 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Why is this thread in the Men's forum? Shouldn't this have been posted in the Pheromone Treasures forum?

Because I didn't consider this to be a 'review' per se. More of an extended question regarding anyone elses experiences with different cultures/ethnicities and how they related to the product.
(07-14-2016 8:26 AM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  AT certainly has a sexual kick. I had a girl tear me up with two drops covered by Creed's Silver Mountain Water. She enjoyed me...and likewise.

And you are definitely talking about the Dells

AT definitely has a sexual kick and yup, that's where I'm talking about.

(This post was last modified: 07-14-2016 8:47 AM by Snoopyace.)
07-14-2016 8:47 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Treasures Snoopyace 504 168,750 08-28-2020 7:22 PM
Last Post: justintime469
  Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection combination thread JaGenau 84 42,907 10-31-2016 5:23 PM
Last Post: XxBlakexX
  What is the difference between Alpha Treasures and Captain Paradox 16 8,468 03-27-2016 8:46 AM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Alpha Treasures - Intitial Observations andromun 6 4,388 02-13-2016 4:55 PM
Last Post: Fishdude
  Alpha Treasures in the workplace Ancillian 14 8,286 01-19-2016 1:15 PM
Last Post: renny