Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.33 Average
xs105a
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2384
Thanks received:
3322 thanks in 1468 posts

xs105a
05-05-2013 7:55 PM

I read in Mustang's journal that he didn't think there would be a big market for this but I found it works really well for me.

Self effects- slight mood elevation, a bit more focused and a bit of teeth grinding at first application that lasts about 10 or 15 minutes. Then it all fades and I feel like a more relaxed version of myself but nothing dramatic. (Except when I wore 6 sprays, then I was a bit dizzy and had a headache for about 30 minutes).

Effects on others- This is where the magic happened for me. My fiance gets a lot more relaxed when I wear this around her and she is prone to hugging me more than usual (and telling me how much she loves me a lot more often than usual- to the point it is almost too often). Every time I've worn this around her it has led to sex and then to what I refer to as cuddle sex. Cuddle cuddle cuddle, grope, sex. It is great stuff for relationships.

People I don't know- I have found that I get a LOT of STARES Eek from women. If I initiate a conversation I can't get them to stop talking for me to leave. Men are more friendly than they would normally be as well. Women seem to want to talk and feel an immediate romantic connection that builds as time wears on. Men seem to find me a trustworthy, nice guy to talk at, err, to.

The exception to this was my 6 spray experiment. Not only was I getting motormouth from people but women just latched onto me like human velcro. It reminded me a bit of my favorite mix EVER from anywhere, mx116 from Androtics. That had it all for me. Comfort, attraction, sex appeal, status, you name it. Not worth the headache, however. I will stick with 3 sprays and have some great results with my fiance. Very bonding, attractive and fun. I have every intention of buying this one again because I really like how it enhances my relationship. My fiance is a lot more relaxed and I suppose I would use the word, disinhibited. It also seems to have a fun affect on other people too. Especially if you are around them for a bit.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
05-05-2013 7:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Mars82, phertest, KIMBA, MangoEruption, shadowknight, Deja Vu, paradigmshift, D_Darko, seeusmile, scorpio69, SteveO, whisper, maeve, eyeofra, NaughtywillCRY, oms123, FirozPrins, jzsxd9, NikkiReloaded, DssMaster, kingtut savage, whydoievenbother

KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1609 thanks in 691 posts

RE: xs105a
05-05-2013 9:29 PM

Shoot Snoopy. I wish I could rep again, need to spread the love.

Some insight would be appreciated. I am a single guy who is looking for a special girl but still am playing the field. I trust this is a connection machine, but, Mustang has me timid on running it for my desired goal. Insight for playing the field?

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
05-05-2013 9:29 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-05-2013 9:43 PM

From what I've seen, if you have a woman you are interested in, try this (especially if she hasn't shown any interest.) My girl's best friend was really touchy with me while wearing this (to the point I was getting uncomfortable) and outside of when I wear 4 drops of Cohesion oil with one drop of Ascend she's never shown any interest. It really does drop the boundaries.

If you want to keep playing the field, just be aware that women seem to feel a connection or closeness very quickly so it might lead to some jealousy if you go out with a woman and then she sees you with someone else. This could totally be a one night stand mix but it also works amazingly well to find a woman worth meeting.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

(This post was last modified: 05-05-2013 9:44 PM by Snoopyace.)
05-05-2013 9:43 PM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, SteveO, Mars82, doctordonald, AlteredBeast, eyeofra, DssMaster
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 369
Thanks received:
373 thanks in 228 posts

05-05-2013 9:49 PM

see THIS I understand..... your thread makes it sound like any guy can use this for any girl.... the higher doses is interesting to say the least
05-05-2013 9:49 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-05-2013 9:59 PM

(05-05-2013 9:49 PM)cjw255 Wrote:  see THIS I understand..... your thread makes it sound like any guy can use this for any girl.... the higher doses is interesting to say the least

Let me put it this way... from what I've experienced with xs105a, it does a great job of helping get your foot in the door and forming a connection with someone very quickly. From there it is up to you. If you are a total douche while wearing this the girl might be interested/attracted to you but her red flags will be enough to keep you away.

Mustang hit the nail on the head when he said that multiple exposures really cements the feelings someone may have after the first exposure. Short answer, wear this and be yourself. Women will probably be a lot more likely to give you a shot even if she didn't think you were in her league before.

05-05-2013 9:59 PM
Thanks given by Mustang, SteveO, Mars82, eyeofra, DssMaster

phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 240
Thanks received:
642 thanks in 317 posts

05-05-2013 10:17 PM

I'm quite interested in the "reset" effect some have claimed RE this product.

Would anyone be able to explain more about it? How exactly does this happen?
05-05-2013 10:17 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-05-2013 10:22 PM

I am not even remotely the best person to describe this, I'm not sure I'd call what I experienced a reset as much as a re-valuing. Like I was perceived as being more important or attractive than someone thought I was before (this obviously only applies to people I already knew when I was wearing this).

05-05-2013 10:22 PM
Thanks given by phertest, KIMBA, paradigmshift, Mustang, seeusmile, DssMaster
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1609 thanks in 691 posts

05-06-2013 2:03 AM

You described it all perfectly.

Will be running this at night this upcoming week to feel it out.

So I am hearing four to six sprays for over the top results, but for relationships lower to two?

I am a balls to the walls guy but this sounds like a lot of product for someone not named KIMBA. Smile

Oh well, I may take one for the team and find out.

05-06-2013 2:03 AM
Thanks given by Mustang, Mars82
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 240
Thanks received:
642 thanks in 317 posts

05-06-2013 2:26 AM

The thing I hate about good ass standalones is resisting the urge to mix and match with other products that work already... I would want to try this alongside other sexual/alpha to see what happens.

I'm starting to wean socials out of my mixes because I already am naturally and can keep a good conversation going.

I'll pick this up when API comes out and need to restock!
05-06-2013 2:26 AM
Thanks given by kingtut savage

KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1609 thanks in 691 posts

05-06-2013 2:28 AM

Steve said it is heavy on Androsterone, then None and light socials IIRC. So Alpha products would be bad, Evolve and Socials may work.

But for now, I will run it twice as a stand alone and then try some crazy stuff out. Assuming I get dosage right quickly.

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2013 2:28 AM by KIMBA.)
05-06-2013 2:28 AM
Thanks given by phertest, AlteredBeast, NikkiReloaded

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Choices (xs105a or ace) Slyguy 30 6,114 05-20-2013 8:57 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace