Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.33 Average
xs105a
cjw255
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 368
Thanks received:
364 thanks in 227 posts

RE: xs105a
05-06-2013 4:48 AM

my thing that i can't understand about any kind of reset mix is if you keep wearing it around the same girl you're after.....are you constantly resetting her? It sounds like such a silly thing... but if its meant to reset her at least once, why couldn't it multiple times?
05-06-2013 4:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SteveO
phertest
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 218
Thanks received:
512 thanks in 277 posts

05-06-2013 4:54 AM

This is just to satisfy my curiousity and I will be picking a bottle up soon... but wouldn't any new mix around a target be somewhat of a "reset" ? As in, a re-evaluation?

What is the difference (if noteable)?
05-06-2013 4:54 AM
Thanks given by cjw255
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 895
Thanks received:
1638 thanks in 781 posts

05-06-2013 6:16 AM

It is likely semantics. To me the difference is that a woman may have already liked me but this makes them more open to me in a romantic sense. It isn't like a complete reset on a person's feelings, in my experience at least.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2013 6:16 AM by Snoopyace.)
05-06-2013 6:16 AM
Thanks given by Mustang, SteveO, Mars82

paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2393
Thanks received:
1047 thanks in 489 posts

05-06-2013 7:10 AM

I think its the mood they get with this stuff.
Reset re evaluate
More like god i only feel this good when hes around.

Been reading more about dopamine.

I cant wear this several days in a row. Its that powerful.

My brain needed a break.

Great stuff snoopy.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
05-06-2013 7:10 AM
Thanks given by SteveO, AlteredBeast, eibmoz, Krazyzer0
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 268
Thanks received:
329 thanks in 97 posts

05-06-2013 8:33 AM

(05-06-2013 2:28 AM)KIMBA Wrote:  Steve said it is heavy on Androsterone, then None and light socials IIRC. So Alpha products would be bad, Evolve and Socials may work.

But for now, I will run it twice as a stand alone and then try some crazy stuff out. Assuming I get dosage right quickly.

(05-06-2013 2:26 AM)phertest Wrote:  The thing I hate about good ass standalones is resisting the urge to mix and match with other products that work already... I would want to try this alongside other sexual/alpha to see what happens.

I'm starting to wean socials out of my mixes because I already am naturally and can keep a good conversation going.

I'll pick this up when API comes out and need to restock!

Actually, if you are a PT member, the combo is in there, this is possible to replicate if you have the ingredients named. This is why you really won't need another product to add. It just took Steve and I about three revisions on his side to get to 105a, cause I also have a 105b and that's some powerful, yet rough mix IME. Also the tweaking of the mix came from about two and a half years worth of looking at ratios and different venues/events on what worked the best the majority of the time.

There is a reason why I encourage people who try it out to use it standalone, because in reality, there is a lot of combos already that were in this mix, and that it took years to fine tune the ratios.

(05-06-2013 4:48 AM)cjw255 Wrote:  my thing that i can't understand about any kind of reset mix is if you keep wearing it around the same girl you're after.....are you constantly resetting her? It sounds like such a silly thing... but if its meant to reset her at least once, why couldn't it multiple times?

(05-06-2013 4:54 AM)phertest Wrote:  This is just to satisfy my curiousity and I will be picking a bottle up soon... but wouldn't any new mix around a target be somewhat of a "reset" ? As in, a re-evaluation?

What is the difference (if noteable)?

Just like snoopy said, it's semantics. I tried not to be so detailed to sway any results. No it will not reset everytime you meet with the person, it opens doors for you.

What my experiences were, both pre 105a and post 105a are as follows.

I've been friendzoned how many times. I can't even tell you, it was bad. I used mones from AD, and they worked, A314 worked the best for me and I got somewhere a few times here and there, but it really didn't get anywhere far. After I learned to become comfortable in my own skin, it got better, but nowhere near where I wanted to be. I've always gotten the "I don't understand why you don't have a girlfriend" "You're a good looking guy, it doesn't make any sense" well as I started using this mix, code named IBF things slowly started to change. It's like flood gates opened and BAM, literally, left and right (no embelishment, ask Steve, he's seen on fb) they were coming through, he could not believe the amount of gorgeous women I was hanging out with. Now since a lot of them were groups of girls, it was very hard to hook up with all of them, but I did with two different girls from two different groups. The rest I just didn't go for because of several moral reasons.

Two of my closest female friends (one I'm dating now) had awesome effects on. We would do everything together (even though both had bf's at the time) and I knew both were interested at a point in time. We all used to hang out at times and I thought, wow, I am living the life. People talked crap about me, people made fun of me that I was "one of the girls" because they knew, deep down, that there was more to that than friendship. I'd walk into places with these two and I knew the look and thought was "how the heck did he...".

Do you guys know why? It was because of this specific mix that my gf now is with me. We really had a one on one one time, and from there things flowed. The attraction barrier broke, and the attraction cemented itself after a while.

It may be corny, it may be cheesy, but gentlemen this is some powerful stuff. I did not want to hype it because I wanted honest and unbiased feedback for Steve. This comes with great responsibility, don't be deceitful, be a good guy be yourself and good things will come.

I'm actually glad people are testing it out in social environments. I didn't want to allude to that until people actually noticed what it did outside of Long Term Relationship's. Since that cat is out of the bag, try it out at different venues, the louder and more crowded the higher the dosage IME.

Good luck and great report snoopy, sorry to hijack the thread.
05-06-2013 8:33 AM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, phertest, MangoEruption, eyeofra, D_Darko, seeusmile, scorpio69, Snoopyace, SteveO, Mars82, F/2.8, Fishdude, whisper, right_mr, baant, ZB pmones, AlteredBeast, avi, as33156
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
329 thanks in 97 posts

05-06-2013 8:43 AM

(05-05-2013 9:43 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  From what I've seen, if you have a woman you are interested in, try this (especially if she hasn't shown any interest.) My girl's best friend was really touchy with me while wearing this (to the point I was getting uncomfortable) and outside of when I wear 4 drops of Cohesion oil with one drop of Ascend she's never shown any interest. It really does drop the boundaries.

If you want to keep playing the field, just be aware that women seem to feel a connection or closeness very quickly so it might lead to some jealousy if you go out with a woman and then she sees you with someone else. This could totally be a one night stand mix but it also works amazingly well to find a woman worth meeting.

I get that quite often, thank God the Mrs. is very understanding.
(05-05-2013 9:29 PM)KIMBA Wrote:  Shoot Snoopy. I wish I could rep again, need to spread the love.

Some insight would be appreciated. I am a single guy who is looking for a special girl but still am playing the field. I trust this is a connection machine, but, Mustang has me timid on running it for my desired goal. Insight for playing the field?

Timid about what?
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2013 8:44 AM by Mustang.)
05-06-2013 8:43 AM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1540 thanks in 681 posts

05-06-2013 9:08 AM

I got the impression it was more reset/comfort blend, that I all.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
05-06-2013 9:08 AM
Thanks given by Mustang

paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1047 thanks in 489 posts

05-06-2013 9:36 AM

I think i understand the annoyance that i get with this. If a situation is not going the way you want it might be frustrating. I think i see this affect on one girl who is not getting quality time with me. She keeps getting interrupted by other people when shes talking with me.

Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
05-06-2013 9:36 AM
Thanks given by SteveO, Mars82
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
329 thanks in 97 posts

05-06-2013 9:51 AM

(05-06-2013 9:36 AM)paradigmshift Wrote:  I think i understand the annoyance that i get with this. If a situation is not going the way you want it might be frustrating. I think i see this affect on one girl who is not getting quality time with me. She keeps getting interrupted by other people when shes talking with me.

This mix has the tendency to have a "quicker temper" when used at higher dosages. Have you experienced this at 1 spray?

Also (Not sure if it's cool with you Steve but don't want to make a recomendation or a product I haven't tried yet) but Instant Shine helps with some of the agressiveness of it. If not something similar to that product profile should work.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2013 9:52 AM by Mustang.)
05-06-2013 9:51 AM
Thanks given by paradigmshift
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1047 thanks in 489 posts

05-06-2013 10:30 AM

(05-06-2013 9:51 AM)Mustang Wrote:  This mix has the tendency to have a "quicker temper" when used at higher dosages. Have you experienced this at 1 spray?

Also (Not sure if it's cool with you Steve but don't want to make a recomendation or a product I haven't tried yet) but Instant Shine helps with some of the agressiveness of it. If not something similar to that product profile should work.

I only did one day at one spray. Wearing two sprays right now. Hmm gotta look back and see if i was wearing one spray on the day i was super annoyed. That was very early on so its quite possible it was one spray.

Interesting idea that IS would balance that. Do you see a correlation between annoyance and frustration?

Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
05-06-2013 10:30 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Choices (xs105a or ace) Slyguy 30 3,396 05-20-2013 8:57 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace