Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.33 Average
xs105a
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2382
Thanks received:
1252 thanks in 652 posts

RE: xs105a
09-13-2014 6:49 AM

(09-10-2014 6:36 AM)avi Wrote:  XiSt also have an imprinting effect. At two sprays (4 from sample bottle) sometimes hits hard some girls that don't know You.

I tried XiSt + L2K v.1 at 2 sprays each. I know this combo from D_Darko. It hits very fast and very hard.

Sometimes You may try XiSt at 3 sprays.

Also 2 Core + 2 XiSt works great.

Or 2 Core + 2 XiSt + 2 Imprint is super great combo.

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk pro

Alright you! Nana

For some people, "WORKS GREAT" means someone looked at them. For others, someone smiled. For others, someone smiled and said hello. For others, someone smiled, said hello, and gave up a phone number. For others, someone smiled, said hello, gave up a phone number, and got a kiss. For others, someone smiled, said hello, gave up a phone number, got a kiss, and got laid. For others, well, you get my point.

For some people, "IS A SUPER GREAT COMBO" means the same as any of the above. Nana

May we have YOUR definitions of WORKS GREAT and IS A SUPER GREAT COMBO, and the age ranges of the target/s who help you make such statements? Please. Training1

Thanks! Good
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2014 7:45 AM by MMM.)
09-13-2014 6:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SeekingSuccess, islandguy
JJ54
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
236 thanks in 117 posts

10-14-2014 2:03 PM

I'm posting this from my journal. This is the oil version of Xist, combined with an older version of A314.

(10-10-2014 9:59 PM)JJ54 Wrote:  Today I felt like experimenting while out with my folks. I looked through my collection and saw my A314. If there was one product that might make me order from Androtics again, it would be A314. The rev 32 may not be as good as the older versions (I have rev 23), but I have heard some good reviews on the social aspects of rev 32, so I might order for that sake.

Anyways, so I took A314 out and paired it with Xist oil. Here was the dosage:

2 drops Xist oil, 1 drop to each side of my neck.
1 drop A314 rev 23, chin area.

So I hung out with my folks as they went grocery shopping. While my mom shopped, me and my dad went to Jack 'N' The Box for lunch. So as we waited in line, I locked eyes with one of the workers (early 20's, Hispanic, hb 7). Her stare was semi-intense and when I smiled, she looked away and smiled herself. I had to laugh inside my head because she must have liked what she have seen. So we walk up to the register and the cashier (early 20's, Caucasian, hb 7, nerdy but cute) couldn't stop looking at me and smiled a lot. My dad was the one ordering, but the cashier would glance at me every now and then. After we placed our order, we went off to the side and waited. But then another young Caucasian girl (late teens/early 20's, hb 6.9, a little overweight but has a cute face), starts looking at me with these "crushy" eyes. Then suddenly, the cashier girl offered me and my dad free cups of water, all the while looking at me with this smile on her face. So while we got our water, the Caucasian girl got up to place an order with her grandmother or mom. I noticed she was wearing a purple shirt like I was. So when she passed by me, I made the comment that purple must be your favorite color. She replied, "It sure is, and looks like we're matching with our shades Girl_blum", which in fact I was wearing my shades. Not too long later, our order was finished and went up to grab our food. The cashier girl asked if we needing anything else. I told her no and that, "you've been such a joy today." She smiled and blushed a bit afterwards. I grab some napkins on the way out and told the purple shirt girl to have a good day and she waved back with those crushy eyes again.

That was it for the day. I think I may have found an interesting mix. The only problem? I'm running low on A314, and I don't know if rev 32 will give me the same kind of reactions as rev 23 when paired with Xist oil. I will definitely give it a try. But for now, A314/Xist oil seems to be a potent combo to get attractions from younger women.

JJ54's PheroJournal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-JJ54-s-Enli...ha-Journal

JJ54's Alpha Journal:
10-14-2014 2:03 PM
Thanks given by islandguy, meme371
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 335
Thanks received:
337 thanks in 209 posts

11-03-2014 1:35 PM

Just happened a few hours ago as posted in my journal;

Work
3.5 sprays Xist on neck
1 spray LB forearms
small amount of cover

Worked with Chell and another. Nothing too unusual given this combo from what I Normally see. Usually me and Chell just having fun as always.

3 hours in (LB is probably barely diffusing by this point cause of dry skin + cold temp around arms), have a ~60yr grandma gets served by me.
Starts off regular, she asks what she wants, I got get, bring it back about twice.
Third time around, she asks me "Do you always smile this much?"
im like well yeah.
"Gosh you better be careful with a smile like that, you'll make all the girls come running."
me, 'I already am' lol

*as I'm backing away smiling at all this*
grandma starts nudging the younger lady near her saying:
"Oh look, his dimples and everything, such a great smile."

Then my co-worker starts egging her on like, "Yeah, XyzN has all the women running to the bathroom with him." Chell: "You should come work with XyzN over here, he could use the help."
At this point, the grandma was all super smiley back at me like almost a trance.

grandma: "Oh no, he wouldn't someone old like me haha"

I get her another thing, I ask if there's anything else she'd like.
"Oh, I feel like I just want to order more things so I can stay longer with you serving me"
Then she picks up a few other things.
After I finish serving her, she starts asking a few personal questions like,
"So are you going to school? Yes? That's good for you, what major? Oh, that's a good one to stay in nowadays. Well have a nice day then!"

then I complained to my co-worker the struggle of being too attractive.
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2014 3:50 PM by XyzN.)
11-03-2014 1:35 PM
Thanks given by Vinzanity

Fishdude
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 204
Thanks received:
866 thanks in 386 posts

11-17-2014 12:31 PM

Anyone have experience with Xist oil? Dosage?
11-17-2014 12:31 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Choices (xs105a or ace) Slyguy 30 3,396 05-20-2013 8:57 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace