Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.33 Average
xs105a
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1668
Thanks received:
1291 thanks in 727 posts

RE: xs105a
05-06-2013 9:27 PM

(05-06-2013 8:33 AM)Mustang Wrote:  Just like snoopy said, it's semantics. I tried not to be so detailed to sway any results. No it will not reset everytime you meet with the person, it opens doors for you.

What my experiences were, both pre 105a and post 105a are as follows.

I've been friendzoned how many times. I can't even tell you, it was bad. I used mones from AD, and they worked, A314 worked the best for me and I got somewhere a few times here and there, but it really didn't get anywhere far. After I learned to become comfortable in my own skin, it got better, but nowhere near where I wanted to be. I've always gotten the "I don't understand why you don't have a girlfriend" "You're a good looking guy, it doesn't make any sense" well as I started using this mix, code named IBF things slowly started to change. It's like flood gates opened and BAM, literally, left and right (no embelishment, ask Steve, he's seen on fb) they were coming through, he could not believe the amount of gorgeous women I was hanging out with. Now since a lot of them were groups of girls, it was very hard to hook up with all of them, but I did with two different girls from two different groups. The rest I just didn't go for because of several moral reasons.

Two of my closest female friends (one I'm dating now) had awesome effects on. We would do everything together (even though both had bf's at the time) and I knew both were interested at a point in time. We all used to hang out at times and I thought, wow, I am living the life. People talked crap about me, people made fun of me that I was "one of the girls" because they knew, deep down, that there was more to that than friendship. I'd walk into places with these two and I knew the look and thought was "how the heck did he...".

Do you guys know why? It was because of this specific mix that my gf now is with me. We really had a one on one one time, and from there things flowed. The attraction barrier broke, and the attraction cemented itself after a while.

It may be corny, it may be cheesy, but gentlemen this is some powerful stuff. I did not want to hype it because I wanted honest and unbiased feedback for Steve. This comes with great responsibility, don't be deceitful, be a good guy be yourself and good things will come.

I'm actually glad people are testing it out in social environments. I didn't want to allude to that until people actually noticed what it did outside of Long Term Relationship's. Since that cat is out of the bag, try it out at different venues, the louder and more crowded the higher the dosage IME.

Good luck and great report snoopy, sorry to hijack the thread.

Hey Mustang. You uttered most of the keywords that I was looking for. It seems that 105A has the qualities of the product that I want. Will try this soon. Reps to you.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7 (sample)

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS spray and oil, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS (sample), VibeXS (sample), AscendXS oil (sample), FlirtXS (sample). XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi (sample), XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS, TabooXS

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass (sample)

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
05-06-2013 9:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Mustang
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 895
Thanks received:
1639 thanks in 781 posts

05-06-2013 9:52 PM

Yup, if you are looking for a relationship, this is golden. Mustang, thanks for asking Steve to make it because this works amazingly well. I'm 1/3rd of the way through my bottle and already planning on buying more.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
05-06-2013 9:52 PM
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 268
Thanks received:
329 thanks in 97 posts

05-06-2013 10:21 PM

(05-06-2013 9:52 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Yup, if you are looking for a relationship, this is golden. Mustang, thanks for asking Steve to make it because this works amazingly well. I'm 1/3rd of the way through my bottle and already planning on buying more.

Thank you that means a lot since you were one of the people I looked up to at PT. I didn't even know about the custom blend with Steve because I never really browsed the site and just took his recommendations. It really is Steve's genius that led me to this, I just tested it extensively and worked wonderfully well. I'm glad you're liking the product. I hope to see more people testing in a club like environment. I'm usually at a bar scene and it's awesome for that too IME.
05-06-2013 10:21 PM
Thanks given by SteveO

KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1540 thanks in 681 posts

05-06-2013 11:20 PM

I want to add to what this does a bit. I am no where near done testing. I do plan on posting most of my findings in my journal, but I am finding some qualities not reported yet.

I wore this to a local bar where I know the servers. I have reported that I have gotten touchy and flirty with several employees, and regulars. This place is where I test my of my products to have a 'constant' in my testing.

I have found guys avoid you or love you, it is a balance I would say.

A hostess I have gotten touchy with invited me home, playfully. Until I led her out back and she ended up grinding on me while I gave her a backwards hug. Out of character for her, she has never as much as touched me, and is often bothered by my very over the top personality at times.

I dont want to say more, because I dont know and cant quantify if it is me or the product, I had an outrageous day/night. Ultimately I see potential.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
05-06-2013 11:20 PM
Thanks given by Mars82, paradigmshift, Mustang
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2393
Thanks received:
1047 thanks in 489 posts

05-07-2013 6:10 AM

Man. Out of stock.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
05-07-2013 6:10 AM
SteveO
Vendor

Thanks Given: 1415
Thanks received:
1481 thanks in 510 posts

05-07-2013 11:55 AM

(05-07-2013 6:10 AM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Man. Out of stock.

Hmm, I have it so not sure how that happened. I put it back in stock for you thoughSmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
05-07-2013 11:55 AM
Thanks given by paradigmshift
PinkShirtGuy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
34 thanks in 8 posts

05-07-2013 12:09 PM

Hey everyone, I'm new here, but I've been using AD stuff for about five years. I ordered this yesterday and promised Steve that should I get it by Wednesday at noon, I will file some reports. As luck would have it, I got it this morning! So I am here to fulfill my bargain!

I will actually apply it for the first time in the next half hour as I have my daily half hour long meeting with the target. I will report back tonight with a Day 1 report and due to the imprinting and slow burn nature of the product, an update will come in a couple of days.

Just so everybody knows where I'm coming from, I was astounded when reading Mustang's description of himself on the first post of page 2, it sounds a lot like myself. I'm hoping to have similar effects. I have been using a pretty consistent signature over the last month (the Nuclear Mix from the PT forums, 1 drop Androstadienone , 2 drops a314, 20mcg p83, 12.5 mcg ammo) to some great success on the target, I know I should not go in with expectations, but I am hopeful this will help pick up the spare . . . as it were.

Thanks again guys, hope it goes as well for me as it has for you all!
05-07-2013 12:09 PM
Thanks given by Mustang, SteveO

paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2393
Thanks received:
1047 thanks in 489 posts

05-07-2013 12:49 PM

(05-07-2013 11:55 AM)SteveO Wrote:  Hmm, I have it so not sure how that happened. I put it back in stock for you thoughSmile

Thanks Steveo! Youre awesome!

Im only halfway through my first bottle so i wanted to make sure i didnt run out.

I havent tried 106 yet but im loving 105. It reminds me of the excitement that i experienced when i discovered mones.

This is fantastic stuff and i never want to run out.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
05-07-2013 12:49 PM
Thanks given by Mustang, SteveO, cjw255, Snoopyace
smartkid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
113 thanks in 88 posts

05-09-2013 5:28 AM

I don't suppose this is something like Instant Female Magic ?
05-09-2013 5:28 AM
kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1009
Thanks received:
1077 thanks in 312 posts

05-09-2013 6:25 AM

This product sounds almost too good to be true. I was looking around for a product that would help me get out the friendzone, this seems to fit the bill. I'll let you guys know how it works for me when I get it, might be a while yet though it's gotta ship to the UK. Got some Evolve oil too.
05-09-2013 6:25 AM
Thanks given by D_Darko

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Choices (xs105a or ace) Slyguy 30 3,396 05-20-2013 8:57 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace