Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
those who don't drink or go to clubs where do you test your mones ?
Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

those who don't drink or go to clubs where do you test your mones ?
03-19-2018 7:20 PM

so I gave up drinking back in December and that's around the time I learned about mones or got really into it I should say.
I wish i got into phermones when I did drink because my go to bars had tons of girls to test mones out on.
well can't do anything about that now as sobriety is really important to me.
but you guys who stopped drinking and going to clubs or who were never into those things where do you go to test your mones out besides work, clubs bars ?
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2018 7:36 PM by Niceguy.)
03-19-2018 7:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: those who don't drink or go to clubs where do you test your mones ?
03-19-2018 7:52 PM

(03-19-2018 7:20 PM)Niceguy Wrote:  so I gave up drinking back in December and that's around the time I learned about mones or got really into it I should say.
I wish i got into phermones when I did drink because my go to bars had tons of girls to test mones out on.
but you guys who stopped drinking and going to clubs or who were never into those things where do you go to test your mones out besides work, clubs bars ?

I actually gave up drinking recently as well, but I still go to bars and clubs to hang out with friends and meet new people.

You don't need to drink if you're at a bar (granted you might not want to be around the temptation). Lots of bars in my town have events like karaoke and/or trivia and such, and it's hard to pass up the opportunity to be around people and test mones.

I just grab a water and I've never had a problem with bar-staff. You could also order a coke and a lime, and tip the bartender, if you want to support the establishment.

Other than that, I would join a club (sports or otherwise), or do some other sort of group activity, or attend a concert, art festival, just hanging out with friends or going to a house party.
03-19-2018 7:52 PM
Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-19-2018 8:45 PM

I tried going to bars before when I stopped drinking in the past but I found it beyond boring and extremely tempting to drink. bars is a no no for me.
I had to drop my friends to because they were all drinking buddies.
I guess joining a club could work I'll have to look into some.
and that's aswome you stopped drinking good luck on the path to living sober man
(03-19-2018 7:52 PM)RoadRacer Wrote:  I actually gave up drinking recently as well, but I still go to bars and clubs to hang out with friends and meet new people.

You don't need to drink if you're at a bar (granted you might not want to be around the temptation). Lots of bars in my town have events like karaoke and/or trivia and such, and it's hard to pass up the opportunity to be around people and test mones.

I just grab a water and I've never had a problem with bar-staff. You could also order a coke and a lime, and tip the bartender, if you want to support the establishment.

Other than that, I would join a club (sports or otherwise), or do some other sort of group activity, or attend a concert, art festival, just hanging out with friends or going to a house party.
03-19-2018 8:45 PM
kostas
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-19-2018 9:39 PM

(03-19-2018 7:20 PM)Niceguy Wrote:  so I gave up drinking back in December and that's around the time I learned about mones or got really into it I should say.

I asked a similar question previously and then I sat down and thought,because I don't go so much at the clubs either.
First of all, I think that the group activities are the best places to test them out. Something like a Dance Class, an art exhibition,pet friendly activities if you got any.
Usually these places have a lot of women.
Just think of places that attract a lot of women,but women that can interact with you easily.
Then,leave your car,take a train or a bus,and play your game with the completely strangers.
Other places that I usually talk with strangers,are Cinemas,Coffee shops,Live Concerts,Malls,Super Markets,Pet Shops.. At the most of these places,you can EASILY interact with any woman.
And the best thing is,that you got a lot of choices.
03-19-2018 9:39 PM

RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-19-2018 10:14 PM

(03-19-2018 8:45 PM)Niceguy Wrote:  I tried going to bars before when I stopped drinking in the past but I found it beyond boring and extremely tempting to drink. bars is a no no for me.
I had to drop my friends to because they were all drinking buddies.
I guess joining a club could work I'll have to look into some.
and that's aswome you stopped drinking good luck on the path to living sober man

Thanks and the same to you. Incidentally I started using mones around the time I started drinking. Lots of crazy nights haha.

Oh and I forgot to mention: If you have a car, Uber/Lyft would be a great testing ground. Read TheLaw and Brojack's threads on it.
03-19-2018 10:14 PM
Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-20-2018 12:11 AM

thanks for the info ! I attend 12 step meetings here and there or recovery type meetings and there are some attractive girls who show up here and there, the thing is " your not really supposed to date each other in 12 step meetings" it's kinda hard to talk to the girls as the girls talk to the girls and the guys talk to the guys.
what you wrote about attending places where alot of women go got me thinking. back in the days I use to attend new age type events like where a speaker will talk about mediation or something and there would be women in these classes. I might start attending some so I can test mones out also like you mentioned malls could be a good place to test out.
it's still pretty cold here on the east coast so once spring comes there would be more places I could try like outside events

(03-19-2018 9:39 PM)kostas Wrote:  I asked a similar question previously and then I sat down and thought,because I don't go so much at the clubs either.
First of all, I think that the group activities are the best places to test them out. Something like a Dance Class, an art exhibition,pet friendly activities if you got any.
Usually these places have a lot of women.
Just think of places that attract a lot of women,but women that can interact with you easily.
Then,leave your car,take a train or a bus,and play your game with the completely strangers.
Other places that I usually talk with strangers,are Cinemas,Coffee shops,Live Concerts,Malls,Super Markets,Pet Shops.. At the most of these places,you can EASILY interact with any woman.
And the best thing is,that you got a lot of choices.
Shout
crazy nights really damn your lucky lol
and I will check those threads out
(03-19-2018 10:14 PM)RoadRacer Wrote:  Thanks and the same to you. Incidentally I started using mones around the time I started drinking. Lots of crazy nights haha.

Oh and I forgot to mention: If you have a car, Uber/Lyft would be a great testing ground. Read TheLaw and Brojack's threads on it.
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2018 12:13 AM by Niceguy.)
03-20-2018 12:11 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

03-20-2018 12:26 AM

Charities....Action groups....clubs.....yahoo groups.....sports leagues. There is a dodgeball league in DC.

Pick something you like. Others will like it too.
03-20-2018 12:26 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

03-20-2018 5:53 AM

The supermarket is good a good place to go. You can play the dumb guy and ask about how to pick out good oranges, cantaloupes...ect.

In the meat section, you can also ask women how they cook their meats...

At almost any store you can strike up a conversation.

Museums and art galleries are good places to strike up a conversation also.

Starbucks and other coffee shops are great places to test mones.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
03-20-2018 5:53 AM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-20-2018 5:31 PM

Dog walking rules! Approaching is just natural, and you are likely to be approached. Just remember to go on the heavy side of doses, and if there's a breeze, stay on the upwind side of her.
This has got me more 1st time lays than any other method.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
03-20-2018 5:31 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-20-2018 5:37 PM

I concur with LIS. While walking my dog, I have gotten approached so many times....even just yesterday, I met a new gal and she actually offered me her number.
03-20-2018 5:37 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  what do you wear on date or clubs warcheese 1 1,127 03-16-2020 11:48 AM
Last Post: Gladen
Question First Test Of Mones kostas 6 1,352 04-11-2018 8:46 AM
Last Post: Med
  Best Pheromone for Women at Bars/Clubs? luciddaydream 9 5,372 03-24-2016 8:05 AM
Last Post: stefdude
Music great place to test mones: salsa classes lunch 9 3,577 09-23-2014 10:21 PM
Last Post: MMM
  Androstadienone in clubs ... ryusei 13 5,971 07-08-2013 12:24 PM
Last Post: andromun