Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
those who don't drink or go to clubs where do you test your mones ?
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: those who don't drink or go to clubs where do you test your mones ?
03-20-2018 5:54 PM

If you live in the US try meetup.com. Find a group that is interesting and join. You can meet women with a common interest. Makes opening a convo so much easier, natural and unobtrusive. I've tried it before and ended up in a rather satisfying relationship for quite some time. Granted it didn't last. Big age difference. But I can't help that. I attract much younger women. It's fun for awhile but at the end of the day there are compatibility issues.
03-20-2018 5:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-20-2018 5:57 PM

I'm from jersey work in nyc
I know there are alot of meetup groups so I'm going to be looking into some
(03-20-2018 12:26 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Charities....Action groups....clubs.....yahoo groups.....sports leagues. There is a dodgeball league in DC.

Pick something you like. Others will like it too.

thanks for the meetup suggestion. that's cool you attract younger women sucks it doesnt last though.
I learned though after I took the red pill most relationships don't last these days I feel all of them have a shelf life

(03-20-2018 5:54 PM)Scottie2Hottie
dateline='1521586447' Wrote:  
If you live in the US try meetup.com. Find a group that is interesting and join. You can meet women with a common interest. Makes opening a convo so much easier, natural and unobtrusive. I've tried it before and ended up in a rather satisfying relationship for quite some time. Granted it didn't last. Big age difference. But I can't help that. I attract much younger women. It's fun for awhile but at the end of the day there are compatibility issues.
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2018 5:59 PM by Niceguy.)
03-20-2018 5:57 PM

Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-20-2018 6:03 PM

I live next to a super market so I'll give that a go.
the weather has been so shitty on the east coast so once it warms up a little I will try museums when I'm in nyc.

quote='Paradox' pid='217815' dateline='1521543193']
The supermarket is good a good place to go. You can play the dumb guy and ask about how to pick out good oranges, cantaloupes...ect.

In the meat section, you can also ask women how they cook their meats...

At almost any store you can strike up a conversation.

Museums and art galleries are good places to strike up a conversation also.

Starbucks and other coffee shops are great places to test mones.
[/quote]

PleasantryPleasantryPleasantry
sadly I don't have a dog I use go volunteer at the animal shelter but no cute girls were there when I was there
(03-20-2018 5:31 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Dog walking rules! Approaching is just natural, and you are likely to be approached. Just remember to go on the heavy side of doses, and if there's a breeze, stay on the upwind side of her.
This has got me more 1st time lays than any other method.

that's great man I bet having a pet makes meeting people alot easier. unforunately I don't have one lol

(03-20-2018 5:37 PM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  I concur with LIS. While walking my dog, I have gotten approached so many times....even just yesterday, I met a new gal and she actually offered me her number.
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2018 6:05 PM by Niceguy.)
03-20-2018 6:03 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

03-20-2018 7:07 PM

I'd like to second the dog. Same here. We've got an American staff and wow he's the best wing man of all. Lol. Try fostering a dog? If it's available in ur local area. Some dog shelters provide that.
03-20-2018 7:07 PM
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-20-2018 7:13 PM

(03-20-2018 5:57 PM)Niceguy Wrote:  I'm from jersey work in nyc
I know there are alot of meetup groups so I'm going to be looking into some

thanks for the meetup suggestion. that's cool you attract younger women sucks it doesnt last though.
I learned though after I took the red pill most relationships don't last these days I feel all of them have a shelf life

(03-20-2018 5:54 PM)Scottie2Hottie
dateline='1521586447' Wrote:  

I don't want it to last. Hit it and forget it. Next!
03-20-2018 7:13 PM
Sully
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-21-2018 12:59 AM

Malls, supermarkets, the street, college campuses, parks, and beaches. Plenty of areas not bars or clubs and imo much easier than bars and clubs.
03-21-2018 12:59 AM

kostas
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-21-2018 2:49 AM

Remember this my friend.Don't buy a dog because it will make your approaching with women easier!They are lovely, but they have also 100 responsibilities,they are not a game.
If you love them think of it, but DO NOT buy any pet if you are not sure.Think that you would buy a dog and then finding a girlfriend. Would you leave it then because it did its job? Sorry for this comment,but I had to tell these things. Yes
03-21-2018 2:49 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

03-21-2018 3:19 AM

(03-21-2018 2:49 AM)kostas Wrote:  Remember this my friend.Don't buy a dog because it will make your approaching with women easier!They are lovely, but they have also 100 responsibilities,they are not a game.
If you love them think of it, but DO NOT buy any pet if you are not sure.Think that you would buy a dog and then finding a girlfriend. Would you leave it then because it did its job? Sorry for this comment,but I had to tell these things. Yes

This is infact true. Our one was infact abandoned. He was a rescued dog from the shelter, and we went thru a testing phase to see if he goes along with us or not. But now he's family. Smile
03-21-2018 3:19 AM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-21-2018 6:28 AM

Supermarkets are good - esp if you can find one with a high proportion of single customers - Out of town/near industrial/business estates or colleges/universities have all been good for me but my nearest store is more a family-shop place but I do occasionally get good hits off the staff, many of whom live locally.

Also, as someone who can happily go long periods without drink, and who for health reasons didn't drink alcohol at all for many years, there is nothing at all to stop you gong to a pub/club and not drink. OK, some are damnably boring when sober and you do get the odd arsehole who takes exception to you but a simple - "I'm driving" usually silences them outright. Staying sober also sharpens-up your detection/response to hits no-end and puts you in a better position to respond effectively to shit tests/beer-goggles and the like.

Although if your reasons for not drinking are dependancy-related, it is probably better to avoide pub and clubs in case you are tempted to fall-off the wagon.
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2018 6:28 AM by polarvoid.)
03-21-2018 6:28 AM
kostas
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-21-2018 7:10 AM

(03-21-2018 3:19 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  This is infact true. Our one was infact abandoned. He was a rescued dog from the shelter, and we went thru a testing phase to see if he goes along with us or not. But now he's family. Smile
Νice man..I had a dog,now i have 2 cats..They are all lovely,women really like pets,but we dont take a pet for this reason.Never.
03-21-2018 7:10 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  what do you wear on date or clubs warcheese 1 915 03-16-2020 11:48 AM
Last Post: Gladen
Question First Test Of Mones kostas 6 1,122 04-11-2018 8:46 AM
Last Post: Med
  Best Pheromone for Women at Bars/Clubs? luciddaydream 9 4,996 03-24-2016 8:05 AM
Last Post: stefdude
Music great place to test mones: salsa classes lunch 9 3,390 09-23-2014 10:21 PM
Last Post: MMM
  Androstadienone in clubs ... ryusei 13 5,606 07-08-2013 12:24 PM
Last Post: andromun