Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First Test Of Mones
kostas
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Question First Test Of Mones
03-19-2018 5:12 PM

Hey guys,im just waiting for my mones to come.
I bought 4 samples..1 AV-1 Swoon for me,1 AV-1 Wolf for a friend.
I would like to ask 2 things,because we are newbies with the mones.
First of all,do you have a favorite place to ''test'' your mones? Any place which make sure that you will get any kind of reactions,specially from strangers?
And second question..AV'S are scented (spray i guess),Swoon is Oiled,and Wolf i think is a scented spray too.
Do you have any tips for a better application of the products (scented and unscented)?
03-19-2018 5:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: First Test Of Mones
03-19-2018 5:32 PM

(03-19-2018 5:12 PM)kostas Wrote:  Hey guys,im just waiting for my mones to come.
I bought 4 samples..1 AV-1 Swoon for me,1 AV-1 Wolf for a friend.
I would like to ask 2 things,because we are newbies with the mones.
First of all,do you have a favorite place to ''test'' your mones? Any place which make sure that you will get any kind of reactions,specially from strangers?
And second question..AV'S are scented (spray i guess),Swoon is Oiled,and Wolf i think is a scented spray too.
Do you have any tips for a better application of the products (scented and unscented)?

So you got 1 AV and 1 Swoon, and your friend got 1 AV and 1 wolf, correct?

AV typically comes in a roll-on, but I think lately LAL is sending them out in Eurodropper bottles (Eurodroppers tend to dispense bigger drops than normal, but you just tilt the bottle slightly till a drop builds. Try to get 1-3 drops for your first tests).

Wolf usually comes in a spray. One spray gives a lot of product (I think like 3-4 drops) so start off with 1-1.5 sprays.

For unscented products I like to apply my cover-scent first and let it dry before I apply the pheromones, but you can try it the other way around too.

Any place where there's lots of people is a good testing ground (usually bars or clubs).
But you can test anywhere you want (school, grocery stores, the Starbucks, etc.)

Test each product solo first before testing combinations, but I really like AV + Wolf (they were my first pheromones ever and gave me really wild hits from the early 20's chicks). I imagine AV+ Swoon would be a great combo too.

Best of luck.
03-19-2018 5:32 PM
kostas
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-19-2018 5:41 PM

(03-19-2018 5:32 PM)RoadRacer Wrote:  So you got 1 AV and 1 Swoon, and your friend got 1 AV and 1 wolf, correct?

AV typically comes in a roll-on, but I think lately LAL is sending them out in Eurodropper bottles (Eurodroppers tend to dispense bigger drops than normal, but you just tilt the bottle slightly till a drop builds. Try to get 1-3 drops for your first tests).

Wolf usually comes in a spray. One spray gives a lot of product (I think like 3-4 drops) so start off with 1-1.5 sprays.

For unscented products I like to apply my cover-scent first and let it dry before I apply the pheromones, but you can try it the other way around too.

Any place where there's lots of people is a good testing ground (usually bars or clubs).
But you can test anywhere you want (school, grocery stores, the Starbucks, etc.)

Test each product solo first before testing combinations, but I really like AV + Wolf (they were my first pheromones ever and gave me really wild hits from the early 20's chicks). I imagine AV+ Swoon would be a great combo too.

Best of luck.
Yes,AV and Swoon for me,AV and Wolf for a friend.
I was thinking for places with a lot of people in a small room,like Metro,Cinemas,bars etc..But i asked because you may tried something better to check the reactions.
Early 20's chicks are my favorites. Blum3
Thank you for the reply,Best of luck for you too.
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2018 5:43 PM by kostas.)
03-19-2018 5:41 PM
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-19-2018 5:54 PM

(03-19-2018 5:41 PM)kostas Wrote:  Yes,AV and Swoon for me,AV and Wolf for a friend.
I was thinking for places with a lot of people in a small room,like Metro,Cinemas,bars etc..But i asked because you may tried something better to check the reactions.
Early 20's chicks are my favorites. Blum3
Thank you for the reply,Best of luck for you too.

Oh okay. Well I can't say for Swoon, but for AV and Wolf, they usually come in 1.5 mL testers, which is around 40 drops:

For applying, put the open end on your skin, then flip the tester to apply. This will be one "dab". Usually 2 dabs = 1 drop.
03-19-2018 5:54 PM

kostas
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-19-2018 9:00 PM

(03-19-2018 5:54 PM)RoadRacer Wrote:  Oh okay. Well I can't say for Swoon, but for AV and Wolf, they usually come in 1.5 mL testers, which is around 40 drops:

For applying, put the open end on your skin, then flip the tester to apply. This will be one "dab". Usually 2 dabs = 1 drop.
The samples are 6.1 ml's..So are you telling me, that my samples will be around 160 drops? That's awesome.
03-19-2018 9:00 PM
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-19-2018 9:19 PM

(03-19-2018 9:00 PM)kostas Wrote:  The samples are 6.1 ml's..So are you telling me, that my samples will be around 160 drops? That's awesome.

Well it depends on how thick the formula is, but yes more or less 160 drops.

Edit: Didn't realize you were ordering from Aromafero. Not sure about their sprays.
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2018 1:34 AM by RoadRacer.)
03-19-2018 9:19 PM
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-11-2018 8:46 AM

I tested one spray on top of my hand for 3 days then 1 day off then went to next pheromone again 3 days on 1 day off. I used my hand because of less self effects. Also i rub my hands to diffuse the mone by heat when needed.
04-11-2018 8:46 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  those who don't drink or go to clubs where do you test your mones ? Niceguy 24 4,659 04-04-2018 3:07 PM
Last Post: abrave
Music great place to test mones: salsa classes lunch 9 3,574 09-23-2014 10:21 PM
Last Post: MMM