Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
negative reaction to Pheromones
mantiger
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

negative reaction to Pheromones
01-04-2013 1:18 AM

Hi guys,

I've been using exotica+cohesion for the past week and have been testing them at my office which are mostly malay and chinese girls.

I've been experimenting with a number of spray of both and using Mont Blanc Legend as a cover scent (girls admit it has a manly smell. been using Aqua Di Gio earlier and all the girls hate the smell ! )

it seems that girls seem to smell the mones even with one spray of both exotica+cohesion. one girl I'm trying to attract (a conservative, religious type) is affecting her the worse. she seem to have a headache when she's near me. this happen a few time and once she has to sit down for a few minutes and she told me she cannot bear the smell . 2 spray with cover scent only make it worse.

As the girls here are asian, conservative and not the socially type I wonder if exotica is too much for them to handle. using cohesion singularly does not affect them but there is no attraction either.

any advice from you guys is greatly appreciated and whether any of you has experience this.
01-04-2013 1:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

RE: negative reaction to Pheromones
01-04-2013 2:02 AM

maybe it's the cover scent?

try one spray Cohesion alone and tell them you got rid of the terrible cologne

don't believe all the fanboy posts here, this shit isn't and AXE commercial

exotica is a bit strong without cover

some things are much less pungent 30 mins after application

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2013 2:11 AM by John Schlongfellow.)
01-04-2013 2:02 AM
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-04-2013 3:13 AM

Hi mantiger. Sorry about your recent experiences. Like John, I suggest that you try 1 spray of Cohesion first (assuming that you are not androstadienone-sensitive). Spray it on your left wrist and then rub on your right wrist then on the neck. This way, you spread them out over many app points. Let it dry for about 10-15 minutes and apply a light cover scent before exposing the mones to the girls. Or you can do the same thing with Exotica solo at 1 spray.

I think that they still have to get used to the pheromones and they are still adjusting to it, especially so because most Asians are not used to being exposed to extra doses of pheromones. Then again, it could also be cultural. As you said, one of the girls that you are trying to attract is conservative and religious. Her reaction could be a subconscious resistance to what she is really feeling (attraction), and since it is a no no for Asian girls to overly flirt, then her conscious reaction would be to show something negative (headache, irritation, etc.). Sorry if I'm not explaining myself too well, but I think you get my drift.

With most east and southeast Asian girls, it takes quite a while before you can see effects, some even take weeks or months. Mones do affect them, although gradually.

Don't give up. There are a lot of Asians here who would also be willing to give advise.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2013 3:15 AM by Mars82.)
01-04-2013 3:13 AM

01-04-2013 3:36 AM

hell man I had a Chinese girl eating candy corn out of my hand in less than an hour the other day with (should have been about) 2 sprays of cohesion

she was also a college student in the US though lolz

it's worth pointing out that some REALLY conservative people don't even like perfume/cologne since it's SO flambouyant Rolleyes

how was your love life before pheromones?
non existant? THAT could be the real failure

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

01-04-2013 3:36 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

01-04-2013 4:16 AM

(01-04-2013 3:36 AM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  how was your love life before pheromones?
non existant? THAT could be the real failure

Hi John. If this question is directed at me, my love life before pheromones was normal (teenage girlfriends, regular girlfriends after college, serious relationships, marriage). I don't consider myself a failure with girls either, with and without mones.

I was just trying to help out mantiger since it seems that he is having a not so good start with pheromones. I understand the Asian psyche too, especially the southeast and east Asian type.

I agree that some Asian girls react readily to pheromones. I even have experiences with that since I started mones. However, with conservative/religious Asian girls, one has to tread lightly, as they are more into long-term, serious relationship stuff.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

01-04-2013 4:16 AM

01-04-2013 4:20 AM

not you mars82 I meant mantiger lolz

01-04-2013 4:20 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

01-04-2013 4:30 AM

lolz John.

I agree with you that many conservative people have an aversion to cologne/perfume scents.

Hope the others chime in too to give mantiger advice.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2013 4:32 AM by Mars82.)
01-04-2013 4:30 AM
mantiger
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-04-2013 5:57 AM

thanks on the advice. she's using my pc now as her pc cannot use internet. when I'm beside her immediately her face change and she keep pressing her head and ask me not to be near (in a soft voice gentle way) as she has a headache and she told me the smell is too strong. I'm using 1 spray exotica and 2 drop cohesion. I use 3 drop cohesion before on this girl and she seem ok when we are close.

other girl also react strongly. they say I smell BO. I just joke with them and told its because they are attracted to me based on a non existing scientific research. Haha

I've got ascend spray and domination sample. might affect them even worse. so far no subtle hits when using exotica but few minor hits from girls with cohesion and one big hit with a gay man.

will post on further development.....
01-04-2013 5:57 AM
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

01-04-2013 9:53 AM

It may be the mones, but it's also possible they are allergic to the fragrance.
01-04-2013 9:53 AM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

01-04-2013 2:13 PM

(01-04-2013 1:18 AM)mantiger Wrote:  Hi guys,

I've been using exotica+cohesion for the past week and have been testing them at my office which are mostly malay and chinese girls.

I've been experimenting with a number of spray of both and using Mont Blanc Legend as a cover scent (girls admit it has a manly smell. been using Aqua Di Gio earlier and all the girls hate the smell ! )

it seems that girls seem to smell the mones even with one spray of both exotica+cohesion. one girl I'm trying to attract (a conservative, religious type) is affecting her the worse. she seem to have a headache when she's near me. this happen a few time and once she has to sit down for a few minutes and she told me she cannot bear the smell . 2 spray with cover scent only make it worse.

As the girls here are asian, conservative and not the socially type I wonder if exotica is too much for them to handle. using cohesion singularly does not affect them but there is no attraction either.

any advice from you guys is greatly appreciated and whether any of you has experience this.

My best guess is that the cologne causes the headache and the BO is your cologne not covering the mones (or their beakdown products.) Some people are very sensitive to androstenone's smell.

1. Try using less androstenone, or getting a mix with less androstenone or none at all. Especially for the office. Use androstadienone instead, unless you're around a lot of males.

2. Try different cover scents. Many natural essential oils work well for those with allergies. I've been having issues with pine scents, but the foodie scents work well. I've found that CO2 extracted scents tends to be richer and more lifelike but more expensive while the steam distilled stuff is a little cooked, chemically and heavy.

Mara on these forums sells scents and might be able to find a nice foodie scent for you that didn't give people headaches if you didn't want to mix one yourself.

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2013 2:14 PM by wiserd.)
01-04-2013 2:13 PM

Share This Thread