Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
negative reaction to Pheromones
Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: negative reaction to Pheromones
01-05-2013 9:26 AM

(01-05-2013 8:47 AM)mantiger Wrote:  I'm a malay too. never thought of the alcohol base. might be the cause of the headache. thanks!

Nice. Don't hesitate to P.M me for any question. Mrgreen

Liquid Alchemy Labs
AV
Wolf
Bad Wolf
Dirty Primitive
Nude
Voodoo
SXD-9
Overdose
Possess Alpha
Hypnotica
A1

Pheromone-XS
SOB (Spray)
Bliss
Xist (Oil & Spray)
Dominant Ascend
01-05-2013 9:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
alphavitea

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-05-2013 10:43 AM

(01-04-2013 10:41 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  Wiserd is right. Could be the cologne. Try 1 spray first of Cohesion with a very light scent and see how it goes. Sometimes, girls whom you have known for quite a while have to get used to your mone signature. The abrupt change in vibe confuses them. Give it a few days and see how it goes. Try to ignore them and see if they make an effort to approach or mingle with you.

I agree. My wife and I have been together 8 years and the entire time I didn't wear any type of cologne let alone pheromones. At first she was put off by the smell but I got excellent results in that our sex life went through the roof. It was t the cologne smell she didn't like it was actually the mones. You know the comments about pee..... And that tired shit. I get sick of hearing it..... They def work though.

My point is that the change in my scent signature confused her a bit at first but now she always is saying how good I smell and I'm using pretty much the same blends.

If she bites you did it right.
01-05-2013 10:43 AM
dru212
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-05-2013 2:39 PM

(01-04-2013 1:18 AM)mantiger Wrote:  Hi guys,

I've been using exotica+cohesion for the past week and have been testing them at my office which are mostly malay and chinese girls.

I've been experimenting with a number of spray of both and using Mont Blanc Legend as a cover scent (girls admit it has a manly smell. been using Aqua Di Gio earlier and all the girls hate the smell ! )

it seems that girls seem to smell the mones even with one spray of both exotica+cohesion. one girl I'm trying to attract (a conservative, religious type) is affecting her the worse. she seem to have a headache when she's near me. this happen a few time and once she has to sit down for a few minutes and she told me she cannot bear the smell . 2 spray with cover scent only make it worse.

As the girls here are asian, conservative and not the socially type I wonder if exotica is too much for them to handle. using cohesion singularly does not affect them but there is no attraction either.

any advice from you guys is greatly appreciated and whether any of you has experience this.

Exotica has alpha Alpha Androstenol listed as the first ingredient and that mone has been reported (I also have first hand experience with Instant Openness) to cause a head rush and induce headaches especially before it dries down. Kind of like gulping down a couple of glasses of champagne too quickly. Obviously air-flow and proximately are at play here too.

I have no idea how much Alpha Androstenol SteveO is spiking into this mix but it's safe to say its a decent amount. :-)

Have you tried possibly spraying it into your hair to slow the diffusion a bit or allow it to dry down for a half-hour before work? Like others have said the alcohol in your cologne can cause sensitivities with some people as well - maybe try an oil based cologne.

If that doesn't work you might be SOL on this particular mix with your co-workers. Keep in mind it is an experimental mix. No worries, just put it to use in another environment. :-)
01-05-2013 2:39 PM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

01-06-2013 2:32 AM

(01-05-2013 3:59 AM)Ozee Wrote:  P/s: John, we can imagine how big their bitch shield is.
here I get a lot of "Don't speak English" as the default foreign bitch shield.

some minorities here segregate themselves and will maintain a small cultural enclave, even if it's only a close circle of friends

others "Americanize' readily, almost like they're at a buffet
these are much more entertaining, what with their rampant consumption, you just have to show them something new and you're in

here is some good advice about engaging shielded opponents

that was the most brutal hobby I ever participated (not for long either) in but it makes talking to aloof women seem like a walk in the park

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2013 2:36 AM by John Schlongfellow.)
01-06-2013 2:32 AM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

01-06-2013 2:38 AM

(01-06-2013 2:32 AM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  here I get a lot of "Don't speak English" as the default bitch shield.

some minorities here segregate themselves and will maintain a small cultural enclave, even if it's only a close circle of friends

others "Americanize' readily, almost like they're at a buffet
these are much more entertaining, what with their rampant consumption, you just have to show them something new and you're in

here is some good advice about engaging shielded opponents

that was the most brutal hobby I ever participated (not for long either) in but it makes talking to aloof women seem like a walk in the park

Lol. SCA all the way. There are some very interesting girls there. My wife fights rapier. I'm looking to pick it up. It's going to be hard, since I started with olympic style and am used to thinking of myself as, ya know, competent with a rapier. Back to the beginning. I never fought heavies though. A coworker of mine won the heavies tourney back in AZ and was made king. He'd also lost an eye in fighting, once upon a time. Funny how the group attracts a mix of history buffs and former military/cops/adrenaline junkies.

[Image: Example.jpg]
01-06-2013 2:38 AM

01-06-2013 3:27 AM

I was perpetual victim to the "grass cutter" or J hooks

one ass cheek or the other stayed sore

eventually I got good and mad at the cheaps and berserked
knocked one guy over and landed a string of blows to his helm
another tried to intervene and I gave him a nice thrashing
he was expecting me to yeild but got a dented helm instead

it turned into a melee and their HDPE armor melted under my rattan splintering blows
turned out FNG had some skills and had only been holding back to learn their technique, not to absorb their endless cheaps

I broke my sword on someones greaves and it turned into me standing weaponless and encircled

they called the cops and said pushing him down and attacking him on the ground was against the rules (plus the other four I attacked)
I showed the cops my bruised ass and said I'd also like to press charges if they were going to
the cops laughed and made fun of them
the whole deal got squashed and we parted ways, none the friendlier

all in all I found it similar to applying joint locks to an opponent, the two options being
#1 not enough force to inflict severe pain (which they then slip from and taunt your alleged ineffective lock)
#2 pop that shit hard so they know they've been had (at which point they cry that you used too much force)

maybe the local chapter was just a bunch of Dbags though

Sorry manTiger for being SO off topic.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

01-06-2013 3:27 AM
mantiger
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-06-2013 7:49 AM

Its ok John, quite an interesting read.

Next week Im gonna try wearing just the cover scent first. Then 1 spray cohesion without cover scent, 1 spray exotica without cover scent then redo both process again with cover scent. Will keep experimenting and monitoring the effect until I get it right before i mix it up. I still got the sample Vibe, Domination and Ascend to test out. Will experiment on these slowly before I fall deeper in the rabbit hole. Haha...

Also gonna try with 1 spray of Exotica, Cohesion, Ascend, Domination, Vibe in one go for the fun of it at the mall next weekend (definitely not at the office. it will freaked all the girls out!!). Well if you'll never try OD you'll never know right?

Today just wear cohesion 2 spray wihout scent. Got minor hit with a young lady at a pharmacy who gave me a sly smile then again IOIWTF by a gay man at a counter who slide me a phone number despite my best dont &@& with me look . Thats 2 major hit by gay guys in 2 weeks and in my whole life!! Danggg....
01-06-2013 7:49 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

01-07-2013 1:00 AM

Hi mantiger. Did you get your mones scented? If you got the one with scents, your cologne could be clashing with the scent (for example, Sultan's Oud does not blend well with AdG). No problem if you got them unscented though.

Try using cologne alone (without mones) and see if they have an aversion. If they do, then the culprit is the cover scent. The office ladies in my workplace like it when I wear Eternity, 1 Million or 212 Very Sexy. They don't like my other scents much.

As to the pheromones, after determining the right cologne, try 1 spray of 1 product first. Since you have a bit of aversion to androstadienone, you can try Vibe first as it has the least number of mones. Let the girls get used to sniffing mones first, but don't use heavy androstenone right away. Use "milder" ones first. After about a week, add in 1 spray of Cohesion, then after another week you can combine Exotica and Cohesion (always spray Cohesion last). By that time, hopefully the girls have adjusted to you having a "stonger" pheromone signature. That's basically what I did. Let them get used to additional pheromones first and before you know it, they will be like flies to honey...or is it bees...

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
01-07-2013 1:00 AM

01-07-2013 4:20 AM

you might wanna just put that Domination away for a while

were the gay guys ladyboys or just plain dudes?

tapered dosing, less, less, little less, little more, more, slowly

glad you liked my story, all the pain seems like it was worth it now lol

Hey Mars I've got a knockoff of 212 Very Sexy called 717 Very Sexy.
smells pretty good for $5 lolz and the ladies sure do like it

01-07-2013 4:20 AM
mantiger
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-07-2013 6:23 AM

(01-07-2013 1:00 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  Hi mantiger. Did you get your mones scented? If you got the one with scents, your cologne could be clashing with the scent (for example, Sultan's Oud does not blend well with AdG). No problem if you got them unscented though.

Try using cologne alone (without mones) and see if they have an aversion. If they do, then the culprit is the cover scent. The office ladies in my workplace like it when I wear Eternity, 1 Million or 212 Very Sexy. They don't like my other scents much.

As to the pheromones, after determining the right cologne, try 1 spray of 1 product first. Since you have a bit of aversion tomo androstadienone, you can try Vibe first as it has the least number of mones. Let the girls get used to sniffing mones first, but don't use heavy androstenone right away. Use "milder" ones first. After about a week, add in 1 spray of Cohesion, then after another week you can combine Exotica and Cohesion (always spray Cohesion last). By that time, hopefully the girls have adjusted to you having a "stonger" pheromone signature. That's basically what I did. Let them get used to additional pheromones first and before you know it, they will be like flies to honey...or is it bees...

mone is unscented with Mont Blanc legend as coger scent.
(01-07-2013 4:20 AM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  you might wanna just put that Domination away for a while

were the gay guys ladyboys or just plain dudes?

tapered dosing, less, less, little less, little more, more, slowly

glad you liked my story, all the pain seems like it was worth it now lol

Hey Mars I've got a knockoff of 212 Very Sexy called 717 Very Sexy.
smells pretty good for $5 lolz and the ladies sure do like it

plain dude. doesn't strike me like gay guys at all. keep telling me that maybe he has a chance with me.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2013 6:25 AM by mantiger.)
01-07-2013 6:23 AM

Share This Thread