Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
negative reaction to Pheromones
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

RE: negative reaction to Pheromones
01-23-2013 3:40 PM

I'm testing starting tomorrow.

I'd run out, and not thought too much about it since I was making OK gains, but this set of symptoms I'm having made me rethink.

I've quit dienone around 5 days ago now and the cloud might be clearing already.
I'll be researching more.

Mantiger are you OK?
Be sure to change your custom user title to "Crasht" Sarcastic hand

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
01-23-2013 3:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-23-2013 10:04 PM

Get well soon mantiger...or you can probably test the mones with the nurses just like what AS3 did.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
01-23-2013 10:04 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

01-24-2013 2:14 AM

I tried about two spoonfulls of glutamine and crashed mid-day. Fortunately I was able to take the time and just sleep.This is an odd reaction. I'd have expected stimulation. Maybe it was like a insulin spike? Or a fluke?

It seems to help with various kinds of physical recover. But one source suggests that cancer cells eat this stuff for lunch.

I'm just skimming now, but superficially, that sounds undesirable. Especially if I haven't just had a workout that would put me in a place to use the stuff immediately. Most days, I can probably get enough of this stuff from dietary sources and whole foods, I'm hoping. So yeah, no more testing of this stuff for me, I think, except possibly in conjunction with a really really hard workout or a physical injury.

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2013 2:39 AM by wiserd.)
01-24-2013 2:14 AM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

01-24-2013 2:59 AM

My reading indicates cortisol spikes at night. With this in mind some recommend ingesting it before going to sleep at night.

here is a decent bit pointing at several approaches to cortisol managment
I said pointing, not citing research

one of the things mentioned

unfortunately these jock oriented articles usually fail to cite sources
IDKWTF they are thinking
Like when the Discovery Channel (for people who want to FEEL smart) says
"Weighing as much a 3 SUVs" WTF kind of SUV are we talking about here Discovery Channel? A Honda CRV or a Ford Excursion?

I'll keep looking into this but well researched and source cited posts take a bit to put together unless you already have it all bookmarked.

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
01-24-2013 2:59 AM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

01-24-2013 3:28 AM

Okay. I searched for Glutamine and sleep. I got the following. Apparently glutamine after a workout and at night helped create a nighttime hypoglycemic state. That's promising.

Quote:RESULTS:

Blood glucose levels dropped comparably (52%) during exercise on both days. However, the overnight number of hypoglycemic events was higher on glutamine than placebo (<or=70 mg/dl, P = 0.03 and <or=60, P = 0.05). The cumulative probability of nighttime hypoglycemia was increased on glutamine days (80%) versus placebo days (50%) (P = 0.02).
CONCLUSIONS:

Glutamine increased the cumulative probability of postexercise overnight hypoglycemia compared with placebo in adolescents with type 1 diabetes. Whether glutamine may enhance insulin sensitivity postexercise requires further study in type 1 diabetes.

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2013 3:36 AM by wiserd.)
01-24-2013 3:28 AM

Share This Thread