Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
negative reaction to Pheromones
recon1464
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: negative reaction to Pheromones
01-04-2013 8:56 PM

Thanks Wiserd, will try your advice. Another strange thing yesterday. Meet an old aquantaince after work for dinner. She tell me i smell funny. She cant figure out what it is. Its not stinky but the smell is pungent. And she says it kinda hurt her nose like when she's eating wasabi. During dinner ive notice her behavior change. It seems like she is repulse by it but at the same time attracted to the smell and this gal is known for his brutal honesty. When her husband join us he mention that i smell like wearing clothes that is not properly washed and dried up. By this time the cover scent is gone and I can still smell exotica.

In the train back from work Ive receive a deer in a headlight moment (more like spooked!). A girl (teenager) in a train who is sitting opposite me suddenly look me in the eye and quickly moved far away. She glances at me a few time and its not like an IOI but IOWTF. Its kinda funny as she look at me like what the hell is that thing? I smile at her and she made an angry face like im a pervert and dont look back again.

Pheromones does work. Just need to experiment more and be wiser with these stuff.
01-04-2013 8:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mars82

Rep Post

01-04-2013 10:37 PM

(01-04-2013 5:57 AM)mantiger Wrote:  thanks on the advice. she's using my pc now as her pc cannot use internet. when I'm beside her immediately her face change and she keep pressing her head and ask me not to be near (in a soft voice gentle way) as she has a headache and she told me the smell is too strong. I'm using 1 spray exotica and 2 drop cohesion. I use 3 drop cohesion before on this girl and she seem ok when we are close.

other girl also react strongly. they say I smell BO. I just joke with them and told its because they are attracted to me based on a non existing scientific research. Haha

I've got ascend spray and domination sample. might affect them even worse. so far no subtle hits when using exotica but few minor hits from girls with cohesion and one big hit with a gay man.

will post on further development.....

Another factor could be the ovulation cycle of the girls. I can sometimes gauge if a girl is ovulating based on her reaction to me. When they are on their period, they doesn't give me much attention. But around the middle of the cycle, I notice that they tend to get close to me.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
01-04-2013 10:37 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

01-04-2013 10:41 PM

Wiserd is right. Could be the cologne. Try 1 spray first of Cohesion with a very light scent and see how it goes. Sometimes, girls whom you have known for quite a while have to get used to your mone signature. The abrupt change in vibe confuses them. Give it a few days and see how it goes. Try to ignore them and see if they make an effort to approach or mingle with you.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
01-04-2013 10:41 PM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-05-2013 12:17 AM

Sometimes I wonder whats wrong with the companies cover scents. They know what they're doing and what kind of scents should cover a product and how much. I wouldn't want to carry around a cologne and a mone or ruin a bottle of mone by mixing it with a cologne that people didn't like.

It sounds like its both problems: Not enough cover scent and the wrong cover scent. Only time I've gotten headaches or given peoples headaches is the wrong cologne with the wrong person. Also make sure you're washing your clothes with an oxyclean or similar product. Maybe you're not washing your spots good enough or its on your clothes and you haven't washed it out
01-05-2013 12:17 AM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

01-05-2013 12:40 AM

(01-04-2013 8:56 PM)recon1464 Wrote:  Thanks Wiserd, will try your advice. Another strange thing yesterday. Meet an old aquantaince after work for dinner. She tell me i smell funny. She cant figure out what it is. Its not stinky but the smell is pungent. And she says it kinda hurt her nose like when she's eating wasabi. During dinner ive notice her behavior change. It seems like she is repulse by it but at the same time attracted to the smell and this gal is known for his brutal honesty. When her husband join us he mention that i smell like wearing clothes that is not properly washed and dried up. By this time the cover scent is gone and I can still smell exotica.

In the train back from work Ive receive a deer in a headlight moment (more like spooked!). A girl (teenager) in a train who is sitting opposite me suddenly look me in the eye and quickly moved far away. She glances at me a few time and its not like an IOI but IOWTF. Its kinda funny as she look at me like what the hell is that thing? I smile at her and she made an angry face like im a pervert and dont look back again.

Pheromones does work. Just need to experiment more and be wiser with these stuff.

IOWTF - I think the simplest explanation is that your mix is insufficiently buffered. You were giving off a 'fuck it or kill it' vibe. It's one thing to get those kinds of reactions with strangers but it may be best to avoid it with your more sensitive friends if you want to preserve the relationship. If you get a negative reaction, consider dialing things back temporarily on the alpha stuff around friends so you don't make people too uncomfortable.

The alternate strategy is that women are more sensitive to Androstenone at certain times of the month, so some people will just troll a place with lots of people, take the best reactions and ignore the worst. Cost benefit for the particular situation, you know?

You really don't need that much alpha nols to get a good effect and they tend to be the worst of the stink. At least something to consider.

Also, oil based scents last longer than the shots of whiskey that they sell as cologne. So either re-apply the scent or consider increasing its longevity.

Best. :-)

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2013 12:45 AM by wiserd.)
01-05-2013 12:40 AM

mantiger
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-05-2013 1:30 AM

Thanks guys for the advice. Wow this exotica is powerful stuff. Its now more than 24 hours and I can still smell traces of it in my arm! The cover scent is gone in around 3 hours and cost many times higher than the mone itself.

Cohesion by itself does has the subtle effect when I use it singularly. Some of the girls still smell it but i do notice that they start twirling with their hair when talking to me even though they say i smell like piss especially with Aqua Di Gio. But i do feel depressed with Cohesion. That is why I dab a small amount of the sample domination near my nose to counter it. Domination make me feel more Alpha and I notice my posture, voice and demeanor changed when im using it . The girls seem just cant comprehend the change in me this few weeks which was awesome to see their demeanor.
01-05-2013 1:30 AM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

01-05-2013 1:43 AM

(01-04-2013 8:56 PM)recon1464 Wrote:  its not like an IOI but IOWTF

sideLol IOWTF sideLol can I please use this in my sig sometime? jumpy

my best advice here centers around the culinary arts

Q How much of a spice is TOO much?
A Well I'd reply that if people are complaining, then it's too much.
Q But if I lower the dose won't it be too little?
A If the customers are telling you there's too much salt in the soup then reduce your measurement. Are you trying to win an arguement or sell fucking soup?
Q How do I know when I'm using the right amount?
A Ceasation of complaints is a good start. Aim for lemongrass instead of curry.
Kafir lime better yet.
Use your spices gently so they tickle and tease, not bludgeon.

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2013 1:59 AM by John Schlongfellow.)
01-05-2013 1:43 AM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

01-05-2013 2:00 AM

"You really don't need that much alpha nols to get a good effect" - should read alpha MONES, not nols. Sorry.

[Image: Example.jpg]
01-05-2013 2:00 AM
Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-05-2013 3:59 AM

Ok, I think it is my responsibility to chime in. mantiger, what is your ethnicity? I live in Malaysia of a Malay ethnic. From my experience on mones, some girls are actually super sensitive to mones. One girl from my office is like that. She's not a conservative type. Its just her natural reaction. I got a headache from heavy none and the same happen to her when near me. But, don't give up just yet. Because this same girl was hit hard when I wear AV scented near her. She suddenly said something about other girl's boobs and eventually directed to her boobs. Well, if that wasn't because of AV, I don't know what was because I was just myself that day. I think you need -none with slow diffusion rate, mostly on oil based. -none with alcohol based such as Edge and Evolve caused a headache to me and I'm pretty sure she will have it too. I have a problem with cohesion too if I apply on my neck. So we both know we have issue with androstadienone. So my advice is stay away from alcohol based -none and if you have cohesion alcohol based, use just 1 spray on your wrist rub together, stay away from your nose. You'll be safe.

P/s: John, Chinese girls in Malaysia and US are totally different. In US, they are minority and they look up to white and European people. But here, they are majority and they have status. So we can imagine how big their bitch shield is. Not to be racist but its just the way it is.

Liquid Alchemy Labs
AV
Wolf
Bad Wolf
Dirty Primitive
Nude
Voodoo
SXD-9
Overdose
Possess Alpha
Hypnotica
A1

Pheromone-XS
SOB (Spray)
Bliss
Xist (Oil & Spray)
Dominant Ascend
01-05-2013 3:59 AM
mantiger
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-05-2013 8:47 AM

(01-05-2013 3:59 AM)Ozee Wrote:  Ok, I think it is my responsibility to chime in. mantiger, what is your ethnicity? I live in Malaysia of a Malay ethnic. From my experience on mones, some girls are actually super sensitive to mones. One girl from my office is like that. She's not a conservative type. Its just her natural reaction. I got a headache from heavy none and the same happen to her when near me. But, don't give up just yet. Because this same girl was hit hard when I wear AV scented near her. She suddenly said something about other girl's boobs and eventually directed to her boobs. Well, if that wasn't because of AV, I don't know what was because I was just myself that day. I think you need -none with slow diffusion rate, mostly on oil based. -none with alcohol based such as Edge and Evolve caused a headache to me and I'm pretty sure she will have it too. I have a problem with cohesion too if I apply on my neck. So we both know we have issue with androstadienone. So my advice is stay away from alcohol based -none and if you have cohesion alcohol based, use just 1 spray on your wrist rub together, stay away from your nose. You'll be safe.

P/s: John, Chinese girls in Malaysia and US are totally different. In US, they are minority and they look up to white and European people. But here, they are majority and they have status. So we can imagine how big their bitch shield is. Not to be racist but its just the way it is.

I'm a malay too. never thought of the alcohol base. might be the cause of the headache. thanks!
01-05-2013 8:47 AM

Share This Thread