Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
need some advice on what mones to buy for attraction in non-clubbing environments
mugetsu
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

need some advice on what mones to buy for attraction in non-clubbing environments
11-10-2011 2:38 AM

Hey guys,

First post here, and I'm pretty inexperienced when it comes to pheromones. My first time was Instant Shine and Honesty from androtics. IS seemed to have given me some energy, but in total, its effect was pretty minimal as my personality pretty much gives me the IS aura. Most likely IS enhanced me to some degree, but now I'm looking for something different, something I seem to be lacking.

I'm still in college and I have many close female friends that I have a strictly platonic relationship with. For some reason, girls can get pretty close and comfortable with me, but they could never develop attraction. They could see me as cute, fun to be with, and very nice but that's it. I have a naturally boyish looking face so things tend to go that way for me. Sometimes I'm called too nice by my girl friends.

I'm not much of a clubber so I find myself meeting girls in class, clubs, etc. Whenever I meet a girl I'm interested in, I naturally try to get familiar with them and what always ends up happening is that we become good friends. The girls never give me any kind of subtle cues of interest and so any attempt at trying to flirt just doesn't work. So what happens is that no matter what I do, nothing happens. Trying too hard and being obvious only makes things worse. Kino just doesn't work that well if there is 0 attraction....

So my problem is the attraction stage. Which I've been stuck on for quite a while. I know there are many factors in attraction, but hearing some of the successes of mones, I can't help but want to test it out.

Unfortunately, there are way too many options out there to choose, and I really have no idea what would work best for me. I also understand that everyone is different, so our mileage will vary for products. But can I get some recommendations of popular products that will most likely have some effects for me? I just need a hand in the attraction stage.

My primary preference is asian women, and I am asian as well. Seems like this would have some effect on what type of mones that would suit me.

Thanks for any help!

mugestu
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2011 2:50 AM by mugetsu.)
11-10-2011 2:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: need some advice on what mones to buy for attraction in non-clubbing environments
11-10-2011 3:15 AM

True Love, True Alpha and welcome ;)

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
11-10-2011 3:15 AM
mugetsu
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: need some advice on what mones to buy for attraction in non-clubbing environments
11-10-2011 3:16 AM

(11-10-2011 3:15 AM)ohhmygod Wrote:  True Love, True Alpha and welcome ;)

I did some reading and that's what I came across too from deja vu's posts.

Can you blend the two together? Or is it better just to stick with one of them?
11-10-2011 3:16 AM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

11-10-2011 3:25 AM

(11-10-2011 3:16 AM)mugetsu Wrote:  I did some reading and that's what I came across too from deja vu's posts.

Can you blend the two together? Or is it better just to stick with one of them?

Well I personally havent tried combining them, yet.

However:

- TL : This is a great social formula, can be combined with ANY androstenone heavy formulas (Alfa Maschio, Aqua Vitae, New Pheromone Additive) and it will boost the attraction, and loosen up the aggressive ness. THE BEST buffer in my book.

- TA : Creates a James Bond aura, the leader everyone loves ;) Very smooth, confident.

For non-clubbing I would still suggest Alfa Maschio for attraction, but it has to be applied light-handedly and with TL.

Also, for asian girls Aqua Vitae might work at low dose Big Grin (Im asian too ;) )

You can have a look at my journal in the signature below, and find out some more Big Grin Deja Vu is a cool guy ;)

MY JOURNAL
11-10-2011 3:25 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

11-10-2011 3:50 AM

Hi and welcome Mugetsu ...

Ohh has given you great advice ...

maybe Deja will chime in for his opinion ;)

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
11-10-2011 3:50 AM

mugetsu
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-10-2011 3:52 AM

thanks for the reply! I did get to look through your journal entries, amazing the effects that those products have! But it seems as though you are pretty good at attracting girls already, is there that much of a difference for you when you don't have anything on?

I find it difficult to see myself in your situation, where random girls seem to flock to you in many cases, since such things are pretty rare for me. Lol I can't help but wonder, what is your secret?

Maybe I'll get some results using TL+AM, as you suggested, but I can't forsee as good as results as yours :/ Perhaps this is the wrong way to think about things.

oh and hi pagodeiro!
11-10-2011 3:52 AM
idontknow

Rep Post

11-10-2011 3:54 AM

Welcome mugetsu!

From my experience Alfa Maschio + True Love works best on girls you just got to know.
Aqua Vitae + Wolf/True Love seems to work best on girls i already know, who got a little alpha attitude.

Others seem to be doing fine with Nude Alpha as well.

Just remember to be congruent with your pheromones. When you get that alpha self effect, behave alpha. Girls will sense immediately what's up. Guys might not like you trying to move up in your social circles, be aware of that. Though what i'd recommend is to take your first seduction steps on girls that are not necessarily in your college. That way it's easier to not fear any consequences. Or you can just give a shit and game at your college, which is a vital option as well.

The reason why you do not see much attraction from women may be in the very first seconds of your interaction. The girl screens you and immediately sees you as boyfriend material, or not. If she doesn't recognize that in you, you first need to change your attitude. It was the same for me. Some years ago i couldn't get any interest from women, except from the two most ugly chicks in my class. Right now things are much better. Girls recognize your level of comfort, your playfulness, your dominance, your social savviness around them.

Even before they know your character, your accomplishments, before you have spoken a single word, before they smelled a single pheromone from you, they already see in your walk, your posture, your facial expression if you got your stuff together. Like Garry wrote "Since evolution started Men tried to trick Women into sex with them. So women are naturally trained to test you for congruency with what you represent."

My number one guideline is: "Fake it 'till you make it."

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2011 4:04 AM by idontknow.)
11-10-2011 3:54 AM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

11-10-2011 4:02 AM

Quote:thanks for the reply! I did get to look through your journal entries, amazing the effects that those products have! But it seems as though you are pretty good at attracting girls already, is there that much of a difference for you when you don't have anything on?
I got my current GF with no mones at all. And don't get me wrong it was more skillful than anything u read in my journal lolol. So, to me, pheromones helps getting the attraction and their attention. But, the game has to be played right. With the help of as33156's mp3 over at his "Nice guy to Alpha" journal, it will take u far farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Big Grin Also read the book "How to become Alpha Male by John Alexander" as suggested by him.

Quote:I find it difficult to see myself in your situation, where random girls seem to flock to you in many cases, since such things are pretty rare for me. Lol I can't help but wonder, what is your secret?
:-O I'm not sure where u read that lol. I certainly did not have any girls that approached me, but sure if I wanted to I can talk to them ^__^ As I said, pheromones only get u(or just me) attention Big Grin If they dont like you already, it wont change the tide of the battle.

Quote:Maybe I'll get some results using TL+AM, as you suggested, but I can't forsee as good as results as yours :/ Perhaps this is the wrong way to think about things.
TL + AM is the best combo so far, idontknow confirmed it too ! His post above is spot on Big Grin

MY JOURNAL
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2011 4:03 AM by ohhmygod.)
11-10-2011 4:02 AM
mugetsu
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-10-2011 4:07 AM

hi IDK!

that's a great point that you make there. Once you get screened off, its exceedingly difficult to come back.

Walk and posture is easy to work on, but my facial expression naturally extrudes more boyish happiness than anything else. It's not something i think can be easily changed. How exactly did you change your attitude in your case to avoid this?

and ohhmygod I'll be sure to take a look at those mp3's!

getting attention is a good first step at least, so I think I will invest in TL+AM
11-10-2011 4:07 AM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

11-10-2011 4:35 AM

Quote:Walk and posture is easy to work on, but my facial expression naturally extrudes more boyish happiness than anything else. It's not something i think can be easily changed. How exactly did you change your attitude in your case to avoid this?
The mp3s can change this ;)

Quote:and ohhmygod I'll be sure to take a look at those mp3's!

getting attention is a good first step at least, so I think I will invest in TL+AM

Yes, getting attention is my ultimate goal in using pheromones Big Grin :laugh3::laugh3: A nice, simple and humble goal ;)

MY JOURNAL
11-10-2011 4:35 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ‘Straight male mones’ and gays or “Attraction is not a choise” Marcus Antonius 2 152 01-24-2023 9:35 AM
Last Post: TracerX
  About to go into life changing interview. Need advice on mones. Devin1Neil 13 3,193 07-22-2019 10:21 AM
Last Post: Gladen
  Disinhibitors and Business environments dsouza 17 4,601 11-19-2018 9:21 AM
Last Post: Gladen
  Clubbing: Are sexual mones really the right choice? Zcorps 20 13,342 05-02-2016 8:54 AM
Last Post: pinacolada
  Which mones are best for instant attraction? (if any) Briansquest 6 3,594 04-21-2016 2:13 PM
Last Post: Paradox