Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Clubbing: Are sexual mones really the right choice?
Zcorps
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
72 thanks in 30 posts

Clubbing: Are sexual mones really the right choice?
10-24-2013 4:43 AM

What are everyone’s thoughts on the best way to approach a club. I think most people immediately think about sexual mones, but I've started wondering if that’s really the best way to go. Clubs are already sexually charge environments, and I can see a mother hen doing her best to interfere with you if you’re giving off a strong sexual vibe, or maybe even a girl leaving because things are getting too sexual too fast.

I’m pondering if maybe a Status/Social mix might be better. It would build attraction, and comfort fast, and if you wanted to heat things up, you could heat things up the old fashioned way.

PheromoneXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Bliss, APi, Love Boat, Taboo, S.O.B.

Alpha Dream: L2k v1, L2k v2

Love Scent: SoE, Chikara, Alpha7
10-24-2013 4:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

rand_user
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
137 thanks in 47 posts

RE: Clubbing: Are sexual mones really the right choice?
10-24-2013 4:55 AM

I like to go with attraction mones. Girls are aware of what a sausagefest clubs are and have their bitch shields on. I try to create the fun, high energy vibe and that seems to work well.
10-24-2013 4:55 AM
whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 361
Thanks received:
830 thanks in 345 posts

10-24-2013 11:01 AM

Socials baby. Nice self effects, people having fun around you, spit that game and get any bitch at the club.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"

My Karma is amazing
10-24-2013 11:01 AM
Thanks given by dapppadan, V-nice
V-nice
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1244
Thanks received:
1426 thanks in 548 posts

10-26-2013 7:39 PM

I would have to agree. In the club atmosphere, the men, the women, the booze...smells like sex! So yeah, a social/status mix would be money!

I don't always we're sexuals, but when I do....I prefer Evolve!
It's hybrid qualities of being social in the beginning and then turning highly sexual later is perfect for the clubs!
Stay horny my friends!!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
10-26-2013 7:39 PM
Thanks given by alphavitea, Ekscentra, RussianWolf
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1868
Thanks received:
1953 thanks in 1061 posts

10-28-2013 12:26 AM

If you already have the body then no need to wear sexual mones.

For example if you're already in shape, woman can see this, and suddenly when they find your status, social, and sexy a man with something like l2k or AM etc on they are going to think here's a man in shape with a brain who can talk to me, take care of me, protect me AND turn me on.

If your a complete beta male whose got a terrible body etc you may need something that gets women wet so they jump you cause attraction won't be built by you coming onto them. Think of a nerd picking up a model. If he wore evolve she may talk to him as the nerd but if she found herself wet perhaps she may unleash her desire on him thinking no one else would dare think he slept with her. This would be even moreso if she was tipsy or drunk.

I for example can wear both am (and soon l2k) and evolve. I can pull off both signatures. However, I think even if a woman gets wet with something like evolve, if your status is low, if you look out of shape etc in the daytime she is not going to give you the time of day to talk to you for great lengths of time. In such a scenario a status social sexy mone sig like l2k would be very good to get you into her world.

Social status sexy (provided you have the body) and you need very little game to get the number close, date etc.

Clubs are full of men with raging hormones -- why not stand out of the crowd by bringing to the table something else?

Anyways I'd like some feedback.. How many of you have had more success in clubs with mones like evolve vs l2k? or vica versa. Can you detail why you think you did better with one over the other?
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2013 12:33 AM by dsouza.)
10-28-2013 12:26 AM
Thanks given by SocialAcuity

whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 361
Thanks received:
830 thanks in 345 posts

10-28-2013 7:24 AM

I already mentioned socials in my above post but what I do is consider something with great self effects. Thats all I need. If im feeling good and the people around me are feeling good then the ladies will come. I personally could go out moneless and just from the pure fun im projecting I can get women. If im in a chatty mood Im getting women period. And like my buddies tell me, If I number close a woman and I get her on the phone she is FUCKED! My game is tighter than a frog's ass. Again SOCIALS!!! Repeat SOCIALS!!!

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"

My Karma is amazing
10-28-2013 7:24 AM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma, RussianWolf
ocd
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
97 thanks in 39 posts

10-05-2015 9:17 PM

Nothing beats comfort mones in clubs. I had great success with TL in clubs. It just melts bitch shields. Add a bit of –none i.e. AM, NA, AV, MX353, Evolve etc. to it and it becomes a weapon of mass destruction.

I also had good success with social/sexuals like Impi Red, M512, and CV3 in clubs as well.
10-05-2015 9:17 PM
Thanks given by moe, maxx55
krish212
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

04-23-2016 4:29 PM

(10-28-2013 12:26 AM)dsouza Wrote:  If you already have the body then no need to wear sexual mones.

For example if you're already in shape, woman can see this, and suddenly when they find your status, social, and sexy a man with something like l2k or AM etc on they are going to think here's a man in shape with a brain who can talk to me, take care of me, protect me AND turn me on.

If your a complete beta male whose got a terrible body etc you may need something that gets women wet so they jump you cause attraction won't be built by you coming onto them. Think of a nerd picking up a model. If he wore evolve she may talk to him as the nerd but if she found herself wet perhaps she may unleash her desire on him thinking no one else would dare think he slept with her. This would be even moreso if she was tipsy or drunk.

I for example can wear both am (and soon l2k) and evolve. I can pull off both signatures. However, I think even if a woman gets wet with something like evolve, if your status is low, if you look out of shape etc in the daytime she is not going to give you the time of day to talk to you for great lengths of time. In such a scenario a status social sexy mone sig like l2k would be very good to get you into her world.

Social status sexy (provided you have the body) and you need very little game to get the number close, date etc.

Clubs are full of men with raging hormones -- why not stand out of the crowd by bringing to the table something else?

Anyways I'd like some feedback.. How many of you have had more success in clubs with mones like evolve vs l2k? or vica versa. Can you detail why you think you did better with one over the other?

Hey Dsouza,

I'm 19, good-looking and in awesome shape, although a bit short (5'9) - So you're saying I should stick to status stuff like Wolf instead of Sexual/Social's like AM + Glace combo?
04-23-2016 4:29 PM
Carnivore.Mother
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
27 thanks in 15 posts

04-23-2016 5:38 PM

dont down yourself about your height dear, no one cares when they're on their back
This was advice from my gran
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2016 5:39 PM by Carnivore.Mother.)
04-23-2016 5:38 PM
Thanks given by SeekingSuccess

Snowden
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
35 thanks in 13 posts

04-24-2016 7:26 AM

I tend to disagree, sexual mones are exactly what you want in a club environment, plenty of other guys in the club will have enough game to close a women, you dont need to be competing against them for attention because you will just be another guy trying to game her, the sexual will give you what the competition dosnt have... Just don't try to hard, let her think she's chasing you...
04-24-2016 7:26 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Sad Best sexual mones? DunnMan 14 2,284 04-25-2015 9:55 PM
Last Post: V-nice
Big Grin POLL! On Sexual Mones! Phero 36 6,070 12-05-2013 11:36 PM
Last Post: Brainbuster
Heart Which mones for clubbing? Gabbe 14 2,108 10-17-2013 6:58 PM
Last Post: Gabbe
  Surprised at my choice of mones to use on my ex paradigmshift 3 1,535 05-04-2012 10:26 AM
Last Post: andromun
Question AM just for clubbing? captain_alex 14 3,240 12-14-2011 8:10 AM
Last Post: captain_alex