Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Disinhibitors and Business environments
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Disinhibitors and Business environments
09-11-2018 3:16 PM

We have disinhibors for getting laid but do any of you think disinhibitors have a place in future alpha type blends or would it just cause chaos?

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
09-11-2018 3:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

RE: Disinhibitors and Business environments
09-11-2018 3:45 PM

It could work, but might not. That would depend on the type of work, and the work culture (environment).

On the one hand, it would be a benefit to to having everyone inspired to speak their minds in a creative atmosphere; but it would be the bane of professionalism if you have a rigid work place where everyone is on a tight or high stress regimen feeling free to challenge the leader or whine about the stress or other malefactors. If your work place is quite flirty, it could end badly; banter is one thing, but once one loses their inhibitions and cross that line, there be dragons, and they breathe complicated, divorce-inducing, job-destroying fire.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-11-2018 3:45 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-11-2018 3:54 PM

The risk is that disinhibitors work both ways. If you've mastered the art of controlling your actions and emotions whilst wearing such a product, then give it a go. Otherwise, you won't hold any corporate advantage over your targets. Just like using them for getting laid, I guess....

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
09-11-2018 3:54 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-11-2018 3:58 PM

(09-11-2018 3:54 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  The risk is that disinhibitors work both ways.
Thank you!
That's what I wanted to say.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-11-2018 3:58 PM

Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-11-2018 4:54 PM

(09-11-2018 3:45 PM)Gladen Wrote:  It could work, but might not. That would depend on the type of work, and the work culture (environment).

On the one hand, it would be a benefit to to having everyone inspired to speak their minds in a creative atmosphere; but it would be the bane of professionalism if you have a rigid work place where everyone is on a tight or high stress regimen feeling free to challenge the leader or whine about the stress or other malefactors. If your work place is quite flirty, it could end badly; banter is one thing, but once one loses their inhibitions and cross that line, there be dragons, and they breathe complicated, divorce-inducing, job-destroying fire.

Yep. What he said. Or the boss could be disinhibited enough
to fire you for no reason.
and nowadays, even complimenting a lady
can be taken the wrong way.
09-11-2018 4:54 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

09-12-2018 1:55 AM

That's a good question.I have a feeling that it wont be appropriate for working environment.I also I think a disinhibitor doesnt suit alpha or status mixes.
If you are just an employee, low in the ladder with many people in your position it could be fun, in other case I'd leave it for out of work scenarios.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
09-12-2018 1:55 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-12-2018 9:59 AM

(09-12-2018 1:55 AM)stefdude Wrote:  .I also I think a disinhibitor doesnt suit alpha or status mixes.

Stefdude, why do you feel that? I'm a fan of lowering my target's inhibitions while projecting an alpha aura. I'd like to understand your reasons to the contrary so that I can educate myself better.
Thanks

09-12-2018 9:59 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

09-12-2018 10:10 AM

(09-12-2018 9:59 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Stefdude, why do you feel that? I'm a fan of lowering my target's inhibitions while projecting an alpha aura. I'd like to understand your reasons to the contrary so that I can educate myself better.
Thanks

I think that when you greatly respect or admire someone you watch how you act, you are not careless.It's not only your boss scenario (where there is always the fear to lose your job so to speak), think of a scenario that you have an appointment with a prestigious doctor, or if you are in a company of friends for a dinner and someone brought a very prestigious doctor on the table, a friend of a friend.

Pure status and alpha is very attractive but is not promoting disinhibition by itself and doesn't feel natural to pair them together chemically.I just believe that status and alpha projects the opposite of disinhibition, you are careful how you act around a man like him.That's my feeling only, I'm open to hearing your views on this.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2018 10:10 AM by stefdude.)
09-12-2018 10:10 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-12-2018 12:07 PM

(09-12-2018 10:10 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Pure status and alpha is very attractive but is not promoting disinhibition by itself and doesn't feel natural to pair them together chemically.I just believe that status and alpha projects the opposite of disinhibition, you are careful how you act around a man like him.

Thank you. That was quite well worded and informative.

For me, I rarely see anyone...come to think of it I have probably never seen anyone...as someone I need to mind my tone and actions around. We might all have different stations in life, but we all have the same dignity. If I have to watch what I say and think around somebody then I am not only dishonoring them, but selling myself short. I give each and every person I ever meet the benefit of being treated as my peer until they prove themselves to be less than that.

I am all out, all go, nothing held back, all of the time. That is me; I never make excuses for who and what I am, but do immediately rectify things when I err. But that is neither here nor there. I am pretty intense and don't buckle down or humble myself for anyone; and I expect my peers to be the same way. If you're my boss, I won't hold back; and if I'm yours, I expect the same: don't hold back.

However, my desire for explanation from your comment sprang from me thinking about it in a social/ sexual way regarding wives and girlfriends; not in a professional of peer to peer, social and professional, fashion.

For me, with my wife as my main target, I know that I'm pretty damn alpha to begin with and I'm also pretty dominant in most things; all while remaining pretty laid back and seemingly happy-go-lucky.

When I wear an alpha mix, it outwardly enhances what I already am. My wife gets really submissive in a physical, and emotional, sense; and looks to me for approval in all things (and she is a very strong, intelligent, vibrant, and sexual woman who is so creative she makes most artists look like clods) and wants to please me. When I couple that with a disinhibitor, like M3X (one of my favorites), she not only becomes (more so) the woman that want to follow my lead and takes pleasure in being around me, but she wants to show me that she'll do anything to please me and she's uninhibited enough to suggest things and let herself really go and be herself.

For me it gives my romantic target the little nudge she needs to go wild and follow her desires in all things (but especially the bedroom), as well as the comfort and security of knowing that I'm man enough to handle anything that might arise as well as keep her safe if the shit hits the fan.

From my subjective point of view, Alpha plus lower inhibitions is perfectly natural and shows the target that not only are you man that she can be comfortable and secure around that will protect and love her, but you're also the one that she can try anything she wants to with, and why are we waiting, she wants to try it now?

09-12-2018 12:07 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-12-2018 12:23 PM

I could have just said:being mindful to alpha's never occurred to me (as I'm a loud mouthed abrasive ass myself), most especially since I'm focused on the relationship enhancing facets of pheromones.

09-12-2018 12:23 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Disinhibitors RTBoss 15 7,127 04-17-2015 4:32 PM
Last Post: RTBoss
  Outside social environments and cold weather Vex 2 1,638 12-12-2011 10:59 AM
Last Post: Vex
  need some advice on what mones to buy for attraction in non-clubbing environments mugetsu 22 7,450 11-11-2011 1:41 AM
Last Post: as33156