Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Disinhibitors and Business environments
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Disinhibitors and Business environments
09-12-2018 2:34 PM

I never sell myself short but I'm certainly not expressing myself the exact same way in every environment, but I get your personality, we are different types from what you say.
For alphas to exist it needs betas to exist.Betas are not free and they look up to alphas.Just because you are free, don't care, have a strong frame and no fears doesn't mean that everyone is like that otherwise the whole alpha beta theory goes to the garbage bin.

I think that people with high status are by definition unapproachable by some degree.I may say that most people with high status usually aren't your personality type?Not sure, don't know you and I'm not the expert on that field anyway, just stating my view and my experience and I mean no disrespect at all.In fact, if I got the picture right, people with high status and your type of personality are the strongest in my opinion, because they allow themselves to be maximally exposed.

About your experience:Alpha, status, sexual are just words.The image they describe need many more words to describe.Your wife is yours and the status/alpha image she experiences cannot be the same of a stranger or a client/employee.She sees alpha and the sexual vibe it accompanies, not the status that I'm describing.That pure status is unapproachable and is between men mostly, and women see it through men.It's unapprochable because of the distance, the distance between men in the pyramid of success and competence.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2018 2:36 PM by stefdude.)
09-12-2018 2:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-12-2018 3:07 PM

Well said and you have many excellent points there. I find it refreshing to see such a well-crafted response that is sound, valid, and does not belittle the opposing point of view or succumb to ad homenim slights.

I think our differences that you mentioned (at least to the point of being germane for this discussion) is how we view those that you've labeled as high status. I feel no intimidation and view them as equals that just know something that I don't know yet, or can do something that I haven't learned yet. Most of my friends are business owners, or in the upper echelons of their professions and I've always rubbed shoulders with those that were driven to success. So for me, that unapproachability just isn't there.

But as accurate and as valid that your points are, that just isn't me; never was and never shall be. Our subjective realities do, indeed as you said, make all the difference from our frames of reference. I appreciate you sharing yours, and backing it up so well, as it has given me another point of view to integrate and to learn from.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2018 3:08 PM by Gladen.)
09-12-2018 3:07 PM

Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-12-2018 4:09 PM

Stefdude and Gladen:

Thanks gents.

Learned alot from your above posts and insight.

Repped ya if was able to. Why oh why do ya gotta
Spread the love?

Now wheres that there thank buttion?
09-12-2018 4:09 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

09-13-2018 2:40 AM

I appreciate your view too Gladen

Cheers ;)

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
09-13-2018 2:40 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

11-16-2018 7:10 AM

Anyone try m3x in professional workplace? Did the disinhibition cause problems amongst staff?

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My Music Website:

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
11-16-2018 7:10 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-16-2018 10:40 AM

(11-16-2018 7:10 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Anyone try m3x in professional workplace? Did the disinhibition cause problems amongst staff?

When I first got into pheromones, my first purchase was M3X and I did wear it in my stores (well my main one) a few times.

I didn't really notice anything different in my staff, but then again I do cultivate an extremely empowered and free-speech environment; to the point where they say "fuck you" to me without fear. I did note some odd behavior from some of my female clientele. most notably when I discovered my 2nd favorite combo mix of AV+M3X.

But on my staff, not really, if at all.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-16-2018 10:40 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

11-18-2018 5:48 AM

Yes but I work in a corporate environment. I am concerned the disinhibition in a professional rule based workplace like a financial firm could cause bitchy women, women on their periods, menopausal grumpy women, adamant people, jealousy amongst younger beautiful women, etc to get people fired because they blatantly lose control one day over their speech or behavior. This is NOT a bar (a more sexualized environment and more laid back with common outbursts of swearing etc).

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My Music Website:

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2018 5:51 AM by dsouza.)
11-18-2018 5:48 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-19-2018 9:21 AM

I can see the distinct possibility of that occurring. the only thing I'd say would be "take video"; that would be something to see.

11-19-2018 9:21 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Disinhibitors RTBoss 15 7,166 04-17-2015 4:32 PM
Last Post: RTBoss
  Outside social environments and cold weather Vex 2 1,643 12-12-2011 10:59 AM
Last Post: Vex
  need some advice on what mones to buy for attraction in non-clubbing environments mugetsu 22 7,472 11-11-2011 1:41 AM
Last Post: as33156