Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
need some advice on what mones to buy for attraction in non-clubbing environments
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: need some advice on what mones to buy for attraction in non-clubbing environments
11-10-2011 6:46 AM

Welcome to the forum Smile
11-10-2011 6:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: need some advice on what mones to buy for attraction in non-clubbing environments
11-10-2011 10:54 AM

Welcome and good luck
11-10-2011 10:54 AM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-10-2011 12:26 PM

Sounds like you make girls feel really comfortable around you, and could use a bit of an edge. Alfa Maschio definitely comes to mind for me. Although given your age and the asianness of your targets, I'd ask Chris to sell you an empty 5ml test sprayer to transfer some into so you can easily get a light dose. One or two sprays from the 5ml (which is ~.6 regular sprays) should be perfect.
11-10-2011 12:26 PM
PheroDemon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-10-2011 2:16 PM

I know this isn't everything, but I notice with pheremones like AV+Glace I am more open than I usually am. For example I get closer to girls and invade their space more. Touch them more in appropriate areas. Like hand touching or laying my hand on their shoulder. I think this is important, because your getting them gradually more used to intimacy, and just building your way up their while they are in their comfort level. I think the glace+Av must help in sexual feelings and comfort. Or perhaps the glace helps as a social opener, and its the AV that is sex an comfort?

I should comment I noticed something interesting and kind of funny. I was talking with a Marine friend and his chinese friend (potential GF) and near the end of the convo when she parted he commented that she usually hugs him before leaving. I've noticed the effect AV+Glace has is it more easily derails guys and I can see the Boyfriend Destroyer potential in it. Fyi, apparently BF Destroyer is a Ross Jeffries NLP technique. Never tried it though as I'm not versed in any of that stuff.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2011 2:21 PM by PheroDemon.)
11-10-2011 2:16 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

11-10-2011 2:18 PM

(11-10-2011 2:38 AM)mugetsu Wrote:  Hey guys,

First post here, and I'm pretty inexperienced when it comes to pheromones. My first time was Instant Shine and Honesty from androtics. IS seemed to have given me some energy, but in total, its effect was pretty minimal as my personality pretty much gives me the IS aura. Most likely IS enhanced me to some degree, but now I'm looking for something different, something I seem to be lacking.

I'm still in college and I have many close female friends that I have a strictly platonic relationship with. For some reason, girls can get pretty close and comfortable with me, but they could never develop attraction. They could see me as cute, fun to be with, and very nice but that's it. I have a naturally boyish looking face so things tend to go that way for me. Sometimes I'm called too nice by my girl friends.

I'm not much of a clubber so I find myself meeting girls in class, clubs, etc. Whenever I meet a girl I'm interested in, I naturally try to get familiar with them and what always ends up happening is that we become good friends. The girls never give me any kind of subtle cues of interest and so any attempt at trying to flirt just doesn't work. So what happens is that no matter what I do, nothing happens. Trying too hard and being obvious only makes things worse. Kino just doesn't work that well if there is 0 attraction....

So my problem is the attraction stage. Which I've been stuck on for quite a while. I know there are many factors in attraction, but hearing some of the successes of mones, I can't help but want to test it out.

Unfortunately, there are way too many options out there to choose, and I really have no idea what would work best for me. I also understand that everyone is different, so our mileage will vary for products. But can I get some recommendations of popular products that will most likely have some effects for me? I just need a hand in the attraction stage.

My primary preference is asian women, and I am asian as well. Seems like this would have some effect on what type of mones that would suit me.

Thanks for any help!

mugestu

nude alpha & glace..........welcome to the thread

P.S. check out my uploads to help you with congruence with the pheromones you decide to invest in.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2011 2:20 PM by as33156.)
11-10-2011 2:18 PM

mugetsu!
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-10-2011 3:01 PM

hey as33156,

I've been listening to your mp3 and reading through the pdf. The read is quite interesting! Really, if I had known some of these things, I wouldn't have had to screw up so much in the past.
I'm only a third way through it but I'm already sold on the alpha factor.

Previously I got some pretty major recs on TL, TA and AM. Now I don't have so much money to buy everything to test out, and Deja Vu's and omg's journals really capitalize on TA and TL sometimes. Originally I was going to go with TL+AM, but now seeing the cost of AM, and having read the pdf, I feel like an alpha is needed. I haven't seen anything about mixing TA and TL, so I'm a bit weary about mixing the two.

However I'm obviously not limited to just True products, I'll take a look at nude thanks!

as for the mp3, have you really noticed effects from it? It can very well just be from the alpha pheromone and alpha book .

and I'm using a separate account since twitter is banned where I'm at....
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2011 3:03 PM by mugetsu!.)
11-10-2011 3:01 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

11-10-2011 3:56 PM

(11-10-2011 3:01 PM)mugetsu! Wrote:  hey as33156,

I've been listening to your mp3 and reading through the pdf. The read is quite interesting! Really, if I had known some of these things, I wouldn't have had to screw up so much in the past.
I'm only a third way through it but I'm already sold on the alpha factor.

Previously I got some pretty major recs on TL, TA and AM. Now I don't have so much money to buy everything to test out, and Deja Vu's and omg's journals really capitalize on TA and TL sometimes. Originally I was going to go with TL+AM, but now seeing the cost of AM, and having read the pdf, I feel like an alpha is needed. I haven't seen anything about mixing TA and TL, so I'm a bit weary about mixing the two.

However I'm obviously not limited to just True products, I'll take a look at nude thanks!

as for the mp3, have you really noticed effects from it? It can very well just be from the alpha pheromone and alpha book .

and I'm using a separate account since twitter is banned where I'm at....

Hi Mugetsu,

I started seeing effects using the mp3's and e-book before I found this site and invested in the pheromones I now have. Once all three were combined shit really took off for me.

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
11-10-2011 3:56 PM
mugetsu!
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-10-2011 4:32 PM

did you need to do the affirmations in the ebook? Or is the mp3's good enough? I've been just using the alpha male mind set mp3s.
11-10-2011 4:32 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

11-10-2011 4:40 PM

(11-10-2011 4:32 PM)mugetsu! Wrote:  did you need to do the affirmations in the ebook? Or is the mp3's good enough? I've been just using the alpha male mind set mp3s.

I never did the affirmations because I'm to fucking lazy for that. So I used the mp3's instead. Once I have more time I will try it. Maybe you should do both.

11-10-2011 4:40 PM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-10-2011 10:09 PM

AM + TL is must have !

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
11-10-2011 10:09 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ‘Straight male mones’ and gays or “Attraction is not a choise” Marcus Antonius 2 162 01-24-2023 9:35 AM
Last Post: TracerX
  About to go into life changing interview. Need advice on mones. Devin1Neil 13 3,197 07-22-2019 10:21 AM
Last Post: Gladen
  Disinhibitors and Business environments dsouza 17 4,614 11-19-2018 9:21 AM
Last Post: Gladen
  Clubbing: Are sexual mones really the right choice? Zcorps 20 13,349 05-02-2016 8:54 AM
Last Post: pinacolada
  Which mones are best for instant attraction? (if any) Briansquest 6 3,598 04-21-2016 2:13 PM
Last Post: Paradox