Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

hi new here ...need newbie advice for a date tonight
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

hi new here ...need newbie advice for a date tonight
08-23-2019 8:31 AM

just want to say hi...and i need help!!!! tonight i have a date Dash1 ...a first date...I am 50....she is 49

here is what i have to choose from ...a314 ...ammo ...treasure shine...holy grail...core...grail of affection...hunter and hunted and truth alpha under arm spray

what combo would you go with? any feedback would be greatly appreciated...
i also have another question...pherozone.. is it not good? i bought it reading it was great...but it seems some feel it is a gimmick
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2019 8:34 AM by empathy.)
08-23-2019 8:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: hi new here ...need newbie advice for a date tonight
08-23-2019 8:34 AM

My first question would be, how familiar are you with all these products? Have you extensively tested them to know your sweet spot with each first? If the answer is no, I'd suggest 2 sprays of Core, promptly forgetting you are wearing it and going out with the intention of just having a good time. No stress, no fuss, no muss.

I'm sure someone else will be along shortly to give completely conflicting advice. Big Grin

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
08-23-2019 8:34 AM
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-23-2019 8:39 AM

(08-23-2019 8:34 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  My first question would be, how familiar are you with all these products? Have you extensively tested them to know your sweet spot with each first? If the answer is no, I'd suggest 2 sprays of Core, promptly forgetting you are wearing it and going out with the intention of just having a good time. No stress, no fuss, no muss.

I'm sure someone else will be along shortly to give completely conflicting advice. Big Grin

thank you so much for the suggestion...i have been using pheromones now for about 2 years...but i have to be honest...i don't know exactly what i am doing...i buy 3 or so Pheromones...and before i go out...spray one or two sprays of each...now i do admit...recently i bought quite a few Pheromones....so now i am a bit confused with which would compliment one another vs od'ing on a few....i just got core...and holy grail...and grail for affection...

but in the past i would use ammo and a314 and be good
08-23-2019 8:39 AM
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-23-2019 8:49 AM

(08-23-2019 8:34 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  My first question would be, how familiar are you with all these products? Have you extensively tested them to know your sweet spot with each first? If the answer is no, I'd suggest 2 sprays of Core, promptly forgetting you are wearing it and going out with the intention of just having a good time. No stress, no fuss, no muss.

generally speaking for sweet spots...i will use an oil base on the inside of my wrists and spray either on my neck or on chest...I am a firm believer Pheromones work...the last girl i went out on a date told me as we were kissing i smelled so good...and than proceeded to tell me she wants to rip my clothes off...she became very aggressive...and admitted to me that she was not like this on a first date...

I think that night i used Grail of affection...on wrist...treasure shine on neck...and a spray of hunter on neck
08-23-2019 8:49 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-23-2019 10:53 AM

(08-23-2019 8:49 AM)empathy Wrote:  generally speaking for sweet spots...i will use an oil base on the inside of my wrists and spray either on my neck or on chest...

Hiya empathy, I feel for you (get it?);

Sweet spot actually refers to the dosage volume of any particular pheromone, not the location of the application. For example, my sweet spot is 6 sprays of TLG, or 3 sprays of TKO, etc.

However, your application points are good locations. that being said, I'd also go with core myself; I'm not overly familiar with the others, so I'd go with what I know on the first outing. Core is great if you let your impetus and personality be your guide

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-23-2019 10:53 AM
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-23-2019 11:55 AM

(08-23-2019 10:53 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Hiya empathy, I feel for you (get it?);

Sweet spot actually refers to the dosage volume of any particular pheromone, not the location of the application. For example, my sweet spot is 6 sprays of TLG, or 3 sprays of TKO, etc.

However, your application points are good locations. that being said, I'd also go with core myself; I'm not overly familiar with the others, so I'd go with what I know on the first outing. Core is great if you let your impetus and personality be your guide

thank you for explaining that Gladen and the amount of sprays ..,,and too funny... i get it Smile... ...thank you.....and thank you for your advice ....mixing Pheromones is so much fun....but i would love to know which works best with which combo...but i guess it is tough...because what works for my body may not work for someone elses body/scent
08-23-2019 11:55 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-23-2019 12:18 PM

(08-23-2019 11:55 AM)empathy Wrote:  ....mixing Pheromones is so much fun....but i would love to know which works best with which combo...

When I first started I was all gung ho to amplify the magick of pheromones by combining them. I harkened to the advice of the veterans; learn solo, understand solo, and then combine; for all of like 2 weeks or so and then couldn't help myself. I'm still guilty of trying combos before I have the full hang of a blend (TLG being an exception due it being a polymorphic and complicated blend in and of itself).

The only true way to know how things might work in conjunction with each other is to understand each pheromone product very well. If you feel that the strengths of one mix will enhance another mix, then give it a go and find out.

Even then it takes lots of tweaks to get the volumes of each correct. this is because each vendor utilizes different and varying sources for the same pheromones (so your Androstenone from one vendor won't be the same as Androstenone from another vendor), different concentrations, etc. So as you mix, you can run the risk of ODing on one pheromone, or have the varying ingredients clash with each other rather than enhance each other, etc.

That being said, there are lots of products that pair well with just about anything, are greatly enhanced by other products, and likewise some that just don't play well with others.

There are myriad combination threads and user formulae threads; some of them centered around purpose, others based upon a single product, and others that are members' favored combinations. All fun stuff.

Happy hunting.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-23-2019 12:18 PM
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-23-2019 12:49 PM

(08-23-2019 12:18 PM)Gladen Wrote:  When I first started I was all gung ho to amplify the magick of pheromones by combining them. I harkened to the advice of the veterans; learn solo, understand solo, and then combine; for all of like 2 weeks or so and then couldn't help myself. I'm still guilty of trying combos before I have the full hang of a blend (TLG being an exception due it being a polymorphic and complicated blend in and of itself).

The only true way to know how things might work in conjunction with each other is to understand each pheromone product very well. If you feel that the strengths of one mix will enhance another mix, then give it a go and find out.

Even then it takes lots of tweaks to get the volumes of each correct. this is because each vendor utilizes different and varying sources for the same pheromones (so your Androstenone from one vendor won't be the same as Androstenone from another vendor), different concentrations, etc. So as you mix, you can run the risk of ODing on one pheromone, or have the varying ingredients clash with each other rather than enhance each other, etc.

That being said, there are lots of products that pair well with just about anything, are greatly enhanced by other products, and likewise some that just don't play well with others.

There are myriad combination threads and user formulae threads; some of them centered around purpose, others based upon a single product, and others that are members' favored combinations. All fun stuff.

Happy hunting.

I am the same way... LOL ...i have two dates this weekend...i will mix each night and keep record of my sprays ...and give a report on Monday here...wish me luck Smile

oh btw...i was reading about OD...omg...i think one night i might have OD'd ....this guy out of the blue came up to me at this bar and said to me ... "I don't like you" ...i was like wth...i don't even know you...i didn't even say anything to you...he said i don't like the way you look...you don't have to say anything ...I was like jesus...what the hell is in this guys fanny pack....the irony of this story...2 weeks later i see him while i am on a date ...at a different bar/restaurant and he comes up to us...I was like omg...is this guy going to go off like he did before..ironically he didn't remember me...and was real nice!!! I was like cooooooooky!!!
08-23-2019 12:49 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-23-2019 1:02 PM

(08-23-2019 12:49 PM)empathy Wrote:  I am the same way... LOL ...i have two dates this weekend...i will mix each night and keep record of my sprays ...and give a report on Monday here...wish me luck Smile

My above post was, in actuality, a cautionary tale of the dangers of mixing before one knows the ins and outs.

You missed a golden opportunity with the "I don't like you, guy."

I would have retorted: "I don't like you either! You just watch yourself, I'm a wanted man. I have the death sentence on twelve systems."

But seriously, don't do that. I can usually get away with that sort of thing, but one must have a particular presence, and particular set of skills, to pull it off.

08-23-2019 1:02 PM
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-23-2019 1:06 PM

(08-23-2019 1:02 PM)Gladen Wrote:  My above post was, in actuality, a cautionary tale of the dangers of mixing before one knows the ins and outs.

You missed a golden opportunity with the "I don't like you, guy."

I would have retorted: "I don't like you either! You just watch yourself, I'm a wanted man. I have the death sentence on twelve systems."

But seriously, don't do that. I can usually get away with that sort of thing, but one must have a particular presence, and particular set of skills, to pull it off.

LOL!!!! that is great... I am a mellow dude just seeking a fun time...and have fun with the mones....the reason i got into it...well learned about it...i went to a bar one time...and this girl smelled so dannnnnnnng good....it was like i couldn't control myself...and i was like what the hell is going on...after that experience i searched to see why i reacted that way and learned about pheromones....Smile
08-23-2019 1:06 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Newbie looking for advice mick37 1 321 08-17-2018 7:17 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Newbie advice needed samyoung 15 4,968 07-01-2015 9:08 AM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Newbie :) Seeking advice BearGirl 11 4,010 01-29-2012 12:54 PM
Last Post: Beccah