Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Newbie advice needed
samyoung
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Newbie advice needed
06-28-2015 6:18 AM

Hi everyone

I came across this whole pheromone thing just randomly through reading google. Must have attracted it somehow. Anyway I initially got through to the AD site. I am guessing there is some rivalry thing going on between different manufacturers so I am a bit confused as to where to get started and who to trust. The product that interests me the most on their site is A314 but is out of stock and from what i have read elsewhere is that they have suffered from production consistency issues and are unreliable (again not sure if that is rival talk so correct me if I am wrong). The second product I was interested on their in was Turn Up The Heat. Now I see there are so many different ones from so many companies and need help.

To tell you what I would like to achieve. I am in my late twenties and would like to attract women in their twenties also. I would like to get more female interest and opportunties during the day (more phone numbers) as I tend to prefer the day game and not really into clubbing anymore. I also get a bit anxious approaching a girl flat out (so something that pushes me to act is better) but as soon as the hello is in I tend to be fine. Obviously everyone loves a hottie, however I also tend to be attracted to more intelligent girls or at least those that I can have conversation with, I don't know if that makes a difference. I like the idea of A314 and would like something similar and then Turn Up The Heat after. I have read one or two pick up books and see that high value women look for a high value man. So would like to be seen as high value, a gentleman, but also have that raw sexy edge. Sorry if I am asking too much, but like they say if you don't ask you don't get lol. Any unbiased help is greatly appreciated. Smile

Thanks

Sam
06-28-2015 6:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

RussianWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 411
Thanks received:
232 thanks in 147 posts

RE: Newbie advice needed
06-28-2015 6:47 AM

hey Samyoung, welcome to the forum.

Liquid Alchemy Labs, PheromoneXS, Pheromone Treasures and Alpha Dream all make great consistent products.

What you should do is read the product reviews from these companies then decide. Most of us here have spent days reading, studying and learning from those who came before us.

I can tell you that most heavy sexuals can turn young women away.

That saying, I'll recommend a few products: Taboo from PheromoneXS works well on young women, Bliss from XS is a great social that helps put you and others in a good mood, may help take the edge off any nervousness; L2K version 1 from Alpha Dream, a social and attracting sexual all in one; Nude from Liquid Alchemy or Nude Alpha; Aura of Amnity or Grail of Affection from Pheromone Treasures, Aura of Amnity is a great lubricating social that helps break the ice

Everyone will give you a different answer because we're all different, what works for me may not work for you.

Good luck on your journey!
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2015 7:04 AM by RussianWolf.)
06-28-2015 6:47 AM
Thanks given by samyoung
samyoung
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

06-28-2015 7:05 AM

Thanks RussianWolf... Yea I think I am getting what I have to do before I place an order and that is lots of reading.

Just a quick question if you don't mind, I was reading about LAL Bad Wolf, so according to what you say that is a bad idea in my case? Will it scare away young women? That product sounds exciting.
06-28-2015 7:05 AM
RussianWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 411
Thanks received:
232 thanks in 147 posts

06-28-2015 7:12 AM

Bad wolf will separate the girls from the women, you'll project the signature of the "bad boy". However not all women who are attracted to that make the most desirable mates. Aqua Vitae gives off a rockstar vibe, but again, some younger women will be intimidated by that.

be aware about Androstenedione depression, some members can't use formulas with that molecule on a consistent basis, i don't believe Liquid Alchemy used that in their formulas.

Test and keep testing, you'll never know until you try . Pull the trigger and have fun
06-28-2015 7:12 AM
Thanks given by samyoung
samyoung
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

06-28-2015 7:17 AM

Thanks for the heads up. Will look into Androstenedione depression. Cheers.
06-28-2015 7:17 AM

Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
142 thanks in 87 posts

06-28-2015 8:44 AM

I went through the same stuff when I found Pheromones a couple months ago. A314 was out then and their being out now is a continuation of that. A lot of the rivalry comes from the fact that their forum is primarily geared toward promoting their own products, while Truth is a place to talk about many vendors products, there's even a place here for Androtics. It's not that they don't make a good product - I had my first great results from Turn Up The Heat. There are just many other vendors now who make blends equally as effective or more so for a better value. Turn Up The Heat is just scented Androstenone and not a very potent blend for the price if you were to look at, say, LAL's Primitive or Overdose. But Turn Up The Heat did get me laid by a hot 27 year old I'd been chasing for years. That A314 is still popular over here, there's no hate for that, there have just been revisions to it so you don't know for sure what you're getting, if you can get it at all. To add to RussianWolf's recommendations, I also think Glace is a must have. It makes everyone want to talk to you. A lot. I wore it to a show a couple days ago and many strangers just started talking to me.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
06-28-2015 8:44 AM
Thanks given by samyoung
samyoung
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

06-28-2015 9:20 AM

Thanks Cornfed for explaining about a bit of background on that. I have been reading descriptions and reviews from all the websites RussianWolf mentioned. And thanks for pointing out that AD tend to not be value for money. I see some are quite expensive.

I saw Glace as you mentioned and it interests me as I see many use it especially in a combo. I know as a newbie I need to use products by themselves first before mixing. But hypothetically speaking what would you mix Glace with to amp up attraction when you need to?

And on a second note, after reading different websites I see there are even ones recommended for getting out of the friend zone pheromone too lol. I have someone in mind and I would be keen to try it on her. I have found two that are suitable XiSt by Pheromone XS and Escape the Friend Zone by Pheromone Treasures. Anyone used either these products?
06-28-2015 9:20 AM
samyoung
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

06-28-2015 9:56 AM

...... and I just noticed you have ETFZ? Did it work for you?
06-28-2015 9:56 AM
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
142 thanks in 87 posts

06-28-2015 4:19 PM

EFTZ was my first non-Androtics. It's more subtly sexual and really didn't help me. I've had a better time with Evolve XS. Evolve still needs a little help getting to the bedroom but I'd still love it if it weren't for being the one I smell the most. When it comes to actually getting a friendzone woman to fall for you, NA is pretty decent at it. Use it with Cohesion or straight Androstadienone . I run that with Glace, but I actually run everything with Glace, to answer your other question. Getting people to talk to you a lot is very bonding. You just have to be careful, it makes you want to talk a lot, too.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
06-28-2015 4:19 PM
Thanks given by Pheroman, samyoung

samyoung
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

06-29-2015 5:14 PM

Bloody got locked out and had to reset my password a zillion times before I could get back in weird lol.

Anyhow I have been doing lots of reading and narrowed down a few mones for my first buy. I'm giving myself around £150 - £200 max including shipping ( i live in UK).

These are the products that I am interested in the most and I would like to know if any of you guys were starting out which ones would you pick.

Alpha Dream - Glace
LAL - NA, AV, Androstadienone (Androstadienone seems a little expensive on LAL, not sure if it is a superior quality to Pheromone Treasures but there is nothing I see on here to indicate that?}
Pheromone Treasures - GOA, Androstadienone
Pheromone XS - Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (SteveO's descriptions are quite appealing to me) from what I can see I should go with oil as it has better reviews on here and seems to last longer, also it is summer)

Objectives
1: to get more female attention (20-30s) for opening (want to be able to use day and night, get more hits but not intimidate

2. another target, ex gf, I still have very regular contact and want her to feel like she is missing out on me. Lol not that I want to be back with her but just to make her crave for me and want me. Lol. Don't judge me. Everyone loves playing games. And I feel I need a bit of redemption from when things went sour.

So which ones would you pick... i am itching to order.
06-29-2015 5:14 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hello from Miami! Advice Needed MikeAD 17 1,426 01-19-2013 10:01 AM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl
  Newbie :) Seeking advice BearGirl 11 1,217 01-29-2012 11:54 AM
Last Post: Beccah