Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Newbie :) Seeking advice

Unregistered

Thanks Given:
Thanks received:
thanks in 41 posts

Newbie :) Seeking advice
01-10-2012 3:39 PM

Hi All. I am new to pheromone fragrance and would really appreciate it if anyone can give me some advice.

I am getting close to my late 20s, a city girl who just relocated to the countryside for a year with my husband because of his job. We have no kids.

I am interested in getting mones because ... I have been with my hubby for 5 years (married for 6 months). I am looking for something that makes me look more feminine and sexier... It is kinda embarrassed to say, but I am not sure why my intimacy desire is always not high and it even decreases after getting married.

Whenever hubby tries to get close to me, I just say "I'm tired." or "I'm busy." I feel quite bad about that and I know this is not very healthy to our relationship. I grew up more like a boyish girl, wearing oversize shirts and loose pants + backpack all the time, and no makeup. It is only after knowing my hubby then I start to become a bit more feminine (e.g. clothes).

Sorry for the long story, but anyways, I am looking for something that can make me more feminine and sexier. Plus something that can enhance my social skills, as I need to socialize with a lot of stakeholders at work (but I am really a shy type of person unless I know very well the person I talk to).

And I guess my weakness is shy, not good at expressing myself, and always keep my feelings inside (I don't like telling others about my feelings).

I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice on products. I am debating between Alpha Donna from Alpha Dream, and Passion Copulin Concentrate + Primal Instinct combination. Any suggestions will be great! Thanks Smile
01-10-2012 3:39 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NewAlpha, Grasshopper, mark-in-dallas, as33156

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1525
Thanks received:
3843 thanks in 1626 posts

RE: Newbie :) Seeking advice
01-10-2012 4:14 PM

Hi BearGirl, welcome to PheroTruth!

I'm going to leave it to the ladies in helping out with your choices, because well they are ladies and I'm not. Big Grin

But, I can tell you that you've found the right place to learn about and kick off your journey into pheromones, and I'm sure that one of the ladies will be along shortly to try to help you out.

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
01-10-2012 4:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Unregistered

Thanks Given:
Thanks received:
thanks in 41 posts

01-10-2012 4:39 PM

Thanks mark-in-dallas!
01-10-2012 4:39 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3696
Thanks received:
2995 thanks in 1422 posts

01-10-2012 10:36 PM

(01-10-2012 3:39 PM)BearGirl Wrote:  Hi All. I am new to pheromone fragrance and would really appreciate it if anyone can give me some advice.

I am getting close to my late 20s, a city girl who just relocated to the countryside for a year with my husband because of his job. We have no kids.

I am interested in getting mones because ... I have been with my hubby for 5 years (married for 6 months). I am looking for something that makes me look more feminine and sexier... It is kinda embarrassed to say, but I am not sure why my intimacy desire is always not high and it even decreases after getting married.

Whenever hubby tries to get close to me, I just say "I'm tired." or "I'm busy." I feel quite bad about that and I know this is not very healthy to our relationship. I grew up more like a boyish girl, wearing oversize shirts and loose pants + backpack all the time, and no makeup. It is only after knowing my hubby then I start to become a bit more feminine (e.g. clothes).

Sorry for the long story, but anyways, I am looking for something that can make me more feminine and sexier. Plus something that can enhance my social skills, as I need to socialize with a lot of stakeholders at work (but I am really a shy type of person unless I know very well the person I talk to).

And I guess my weakness is shy, not good at expressing myself, and always keep my feelings inside (I don't like telling others about my feelings).

I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice on products. I am debating between Alpha Donna from Alpha Dream, and Passion Copulin Concentrate + Primal Instinct combination. Any suggestions will be great! Thanks Smile
Hello and welcome to the forum BearGirl, i hope that you enjoy yourself here among the great.
Out of the products that you have mentioned i would be inclined to go for the Alpha Donna from Alpha Dream, also the girls here may suggest the application of a copulins product to apply in association with your choice of pheromone product and this would certainly be a good idea because i have experienced the effects of copulins worn by women and when covered by an enticing perfume the copulins come to life and for me the scent is very intoxicating in a romantic and seductive manner which is certainly a good thing for a woman wearing the copulins because it can be a great catalyst for some beautiful love making rather than just a mechanical physical encounter.

I would not worry too much about trying to express your feelings for the reason of pleasing others, just go with your feelings and feel them in their entirety experience them deep within your being because this is the real you, do not try and label your feelings with excessive thoughts of comprehension because going with the feelings will automatically manifest from within you what is natural, so be true to your self and let the actions be whatever they may be because this is your life and you only live once and you cant please anyone except first you please your self, the real you is not what you have in the material world and the real you is not the things that you do or the roles that you play the real you is within and it is beautiful, and the way to it is not in thoughts or actions, the way to it is to feel it just feel it yes allow the feelings to be felt in their entirety because feeling will set you free . . . . cheers terry . . . TAB . . . Bye

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
01-10-2012 10:36 PM
Thanks given by Deja Vu, Pagodeiro, NewAlpha, shadowknight
Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1232
Thanks received:
892 thanks in 256 posts

01-11-2012 4:52 AM

Hi BearGirl, like you, I'm also not good at expressing myself initially (and that's what started my quest for pheromones).

You mentioned that you wanted to feel more feminine and sexier. The very first thing that you can do right now, is to go out and shop! Shop for stunning dresses you see models wear in their magazine shoots. If you really want to change, you have to break out of your comfort zone and start donning up yourself. Pretty clothes and a hairstyle change was my first step in breaking out of my introvert self. It cannot be a 1 day thing. You have to commit yourself to the extra effort of dressing up, to look sexier.

Once you do that, your confidence level will go up and so will your social skills. Together with pheromones, you will start to look good, feel good and enjoy a healthy and exciting life and relationship with your husband. Good luck!

[Image: iJpJNZDYVJqTY.png]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The Awesome Asian swimming in Pheromones
01-11-2012 4:52 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, shadowknight, terry0400-40

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1615
Thanks received:
3277 thanks in 1496 posts

01-11-2012 8:53 AM

Hi and welcome to the forum! Alpha dream makes great products so that is a good starting point. Another pheromone I would definitely recommend to you is Lace from Love Potions. It is a blend of Alpha Androstenol and est. The Alpha Androstenol will help you socially, it's mood elevating and can loosen you up somewhat. The est is ultra feminizing. It's the girliest blend I know of. Also another pheromone you should consider is Beta Androstenol. It's even better than Alpha Androstenol for loosening you up and it promotes communication and bonding. A great 80% Beta Androstenol/20% Alpha Androstenol blend from Love Potion is TMI. Copulins are great as well. Those WILL get a response from your husband. The self effects of copulins on women haven't really been proven beyond possibly increasing sex drive, but that's good enough, right? And if you are going for girly...don't forget a nice new lip gloss. If you aren't that into makeup even a nice nail polish can go a long way. Good luck and please feel free to ask any questions you might have along the way.
01-11-2012 8:53 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas

Unregistered

Thanks Given:
Thanks received:
thanks in 41 posts

01-11-2012 11:41 AM

(01-11-2012 4:52 AM)Deja Vu Wrote:  Hi BearGirl, like you, I'm also not good at expressing myself initially (and that's what started my quest for pheromones).

You mentioned that you wanted to feel more feminine and sexier. The very first thing that you can do right now, is to go out and shop! Shop for stunning dresses you see models wear in their magazine shoots. If you really want to change, you have to break out of your comfort zone and start donning up yourself. Pretty clothes and a hairstyle change was my first step in breaking out of my introvert self. It cannot be a 1 day thing. You have to commit yourself to the extra effort of dressing up, to look sexier.

Once you do that, your confidence level will go up and so will your social skills. Together with pheromones, you will start to look good, feel good and enjoy a healthy and exciting life and relationship with your husband. Good luck!

Deja Vu, I have already started to take makeup class and bought more clothes. I am just so not used to see myself like that, and I always want to go back to my little cave (be lazy again).

Anyways, thanks for your encouragement! Big Grin
01-11-2012 11:41 AM

Unregistered

Thanks Given:
Thanks received:
thanks in 41 posts

01-11-2012 12:28 PM

(01-11-2012 8:53 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  Hi and welcome to the forum! Alpha dream makes great products so that is a good starting point. Another pheromone I would definitely recommend to you is Lace from Love Potions. It is a blend of Alpha Androstenol and est. The Alpha Androstenol will help you socially, it's mood elevating and can loosen you up somewhat. The est is ultra feminizing. It's the girliest blend I know of. Also another pheromone you should consider is Beta Androstenol. It's even better than Alpha Androstenol for loosening you up and it promotes communication and bonding. A great 80% Beta Androstenol/20% Alpha Androstenol blend from Love Potion is TMI. Copulins are great as well. Those WILL get a response from your husband. The self effects of copulins on women haven't really been proven beyond possibly increasing sex drive, but that's good enough, right? And if you are going for girly...don't forget a nice new lip gloss. If you aren't that into makeup even a nice nail polish can go a long way. Good luck and please feel free to ask any questions you might have along the way.

Halo0073, I was wondering for Lace from Love Potions, do you know what percentage of pheromones it contains? Does it only only a minimal percentage? Smile
01-11-2012 12:28 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1615
Thanks received:
3277 thanks in 1496 posts

01-11-2012 1:21 PM

(01-11-2012 12:28 PM)BearGirl Wrote:  Halo0073, I was wondering for Lace from Love Potions, do you know what percentage of pheromones it contains? Does it only only a minimal percentage? Smile

Lace itself is an UNscented blend so it is 100% pheromones. If you buy it in one of the fragrance blends like Garland and Lace it is 1/3 pheromones and 2/3 fragrance. I believe the 1 oz bottles (spray) and 1/3oz bottles (roll on) of the UN scented phero have 1000 mcg per bottle of pheromones.
01-11-2012 1:21 PM

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1555
Thanks received:
1398 thanks in 720 posts

01-28-2012 7:55 PM

Alpha and Beta androstenol are social pheromones. A mix with those is a great starting place because they're hard to do badly. Alpha Androstenol tends to be more "talky" while Beta Androstenol tends to impart a tone of deepness and significance to what you and others say. A mix of the two, such as in Glace, described below, will help a ton with your self confidence and sociability since it will impact yourself and others. I can be introverted at times, and it's done wonders for me.

Note that Estratetraenol encourages dominant, caretaking behavior in others, especially males. When I wear it, my wife is more likely to spontaneously give me backrubs which she simply doesn't do otherwise. (Though needing to be taken care of really isn't part of the image I personally want to project.) Some women have reported that wearing EST to car repair places make the guys try much harder to sell you things so keep that effect in mind. EST is feminine, but I'm not sure I'd want to be feminine all the time even if I was a woman.

I've never played with copulins, but something with this sounds like a good choice for when you want your husband's romantic attention. Please get the opinion of some pheromone experienced woman before you consider wearing them to work.

For work, what kind of image do you want to project? If Alpha Donna turns out to be TOO sexual for work ( I don't have the feminine perspective here for what too sexual is) then Alpha Dream's "Glace" is an oil based mix that improves the quality of the conversations that you have remarkably. It's supposed to work quickly and it certainly does, but give it two or three days with talking to people over lunch to properly see the full effect. It is an amazing social product, and wearing it for a time will unquestionably help with your self confidence and sociability. Unless someone experienced with female mones wants to contradict me, it'd be a great starting place for your adventure into pheromones as something that can work every day and in all situations without any negative effects.

I'm saying this because when I started out I went straight for the androstenone based products, which have some serious downsides in terms of unwanted effects (like intimidation.)

Ideally, you should have this stuff before you start work, since the longer that people know you, the longer it takes to change initial impressions.

If you really want to get a handle on what you're doing, get some product with these in alcohol or dpg just to get used to the effects of things. That way, your mix will start up and then fade away after two or three hours and you can get a handle for the difference in people's reactions.

[Image: Example.jpg]
01-28-2012 7:55 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Newbie advice needed samyoung 15 216 Yesterday 8:08 AM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  New to the Forum and seeking some advice .... lol shocker cryptopick 45 838 05-28-2015 5:58 PM
Last Post: kimosabe