Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Newbie advice needed
RussianWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 318
Thanks received:
125 thanks in 81 posts

RE: Newbie advice needed
06-29-2015 5:20 PM

AV from LAL made me a believer in mones, if I could only suggest one it would be AV
06-29-2015 5:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by samyoung
samyoung
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

06-29-2015 5:38 PM

Ok cool. Thanks. I think AV will be one of them then. At the end of the day I need something to show me this stuff works and make a believer. I could probably do with another one or two mones. I reckon I will probably end up buying 2-3 to start me off. Big Grin
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
130 thanks in 78 posts

I haven't gotten to AV, yet. Definitely on my list. As far as straight Androstadienone , I picked up the PTres and it works great and has a nice concentration, but I don't like the dropper it comes in. If you order anything from XS, they have empty regular dropper bottles for pocket change in their mixing supplies, worth throwing one or two of those in your order just to have. If you get the ones you listed from XS, they come in a package deal that will save you money called the A.C.E. pack. They're commonly used together. I've tried both oils and sprays from him, and love both, but do prefer the oils. Remember, Ascend contains copulins! Copulins = synthetic female "lubricants." Copulins make you appear as someone who gets laid, and it adds a feeling of competition that is great for new women, but if one of them starts thinking you're getting serious, it can start making them think you're sleeping around.

My only other advice is don't neglect socials. Particularly the younger twentysomethings who may be intimidated by a highly sexual Androstenone / Androstanone or friendzone you for providing too much Androstadienone comfort will find a very social guy pretty attractive, and they definitely help people approach you. I loved Bliss from XS, it only comes in spray. You can ask for a sample if you're ordering other stuff from him anyway. B.C.E. is just as viable a combo as the A.C.E. and also comes as a package deal, but only in a spray combo. Or consider Glace, Hypnotica, or one of the HAX oils - X22 or M512.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
Thanks given by samyoung

samyoung
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

06-30-2015 11:23 PM

Alright guys. Just a quick update. I seem most drawn towards LAL. I ordered NA unscented and AV scented from LAL (requested bulb droppers as you suggested). Also ordered Androstadienone from PT in oil. I would have got everything from LAL, but seeming as you tried out PT's Androstadienone and say it's alright I thought I would try that too.

I will probably buy Glace or another social soon, but just gonna see how these top notch mones from Garry work first by themselves before I start combining. Excited and happy with my decision. See what the future holds, maybe ACE from XS will be next. And I got samples coming from Love Scent. I just had to pay the shipping so not bad Smile

Quick question. When I do want to let you know how I get on, should I post on this thread or their respective threads?

Thanks again for helping me out.
06-30-2015 11:23 PM
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
130 thanks in 78 posts

Yesterday 4:08 AM

Can't wait to hear how it works for you! Definitely try everything except the Androstadienone solo. Really, Androstadienone solo is bad news. Be thoroughly prepared for the Androstadienone "depression." It can do weird things to your moods that you might not even attribute to it. I get downright weepy sometimes when I wear it too long, and as weird as it sounds, every woman I'm interested in becomes the only one for me, even though there's several of them.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
Yesterday 4:08 AM
RussianWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 318
Thanks received:
125 thanks in 81 posts

Yesterday 8:08 AM

I think you're going to love AV - if you want to get the maximum benefits I'd suggest 4-6 drops. I like to apply a lotion beforehand, then once dried, apply the mones. Wear a nice cologne too, AV smells nice to me, but to a small percentage it smells like mild cat piss. Wash off with witch hazel, regular soap won't completely wash off the mones.

Cant wait to hear your reports, just be yourself and watch the magic unfold Sun bespectacled
Yesterday 8:08 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hello from Miami! Advice Needed MikeAD 17 1,294 01-19-2013 10:01 AM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl
  Newbie :) Seeking advice BearGirl 11 1,155 01-29-2012 11:54 AM
Last Post: Beccah