Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello from Miami! Advice Needed
MikeAD
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Hello from Miami! Advice Needed
01-07-2013 12:34 PM

Hey guys,

So I thought i'd introduce myself here. My name is Mike and I am a 20 year old gay Cuban from Miami, FL. Smile

So I was running low on cologne and decided to look online for a good replacement for 2013. After reading into it someone suggested pheromones! What ensued was a couple hours of research until I found this website and started reading up on a few other reviews and discussions.

From my understanding, and correct me if i'm wrong, selecting pheromones is a very specific process to where you live and who you are. There isn't one magical product that does the trick for everyone.

So from experienced users to a new user like me what do you think would work best for me? Bear in mind i'm gay so i'm counting that might be important? P

There are so many products and I must admit it's intimidating for me to decide which ones would work out right.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2013 12:35 PM by MikeAD.)
01-07-2013 12:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1525
Thanks received:
3843 thanks in 1626 posts

RE: Hello from Miami! Advice Needed
01-07-2013 1:10 PM

Hi Mike, welcome to PheroTruth! You are correct in that there is not one magical product that works for everyone and in every environment. Different people have different chemistries, personalities and social environments, each of which have an effoct on how they are perceived and reacted too.

As I am not gay, I couldn't really offer any advice on what products might work best for you, but I know that both Liquid Alchemy Labs and Alph Drea have products formulated specifically for men to attract other men, and reading up on those would probably be a good starting point. You will find links to both sites in the Pheromone Companies, Reviews and Links Forums.

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
01-07-2013 1:10 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1555
Thanks received:
1398 thanks in 720 posts

01-07-2013 1:43 PM

(01-07-2013 12:34 PM)MikeAD Wrote:  Hey guys,

So I thought i'd introduce myself here. My name is Mike and I am a 20 year old gay Cuban from Miami, FL. Smile

So I was running low on cologne and decided to look online for a good replacement for 2013. After reading into it someone suggested pheromones! What ensued was a couple hours of research until I found this website and started reading up on a few other reviews and discussions.

From my understanding, and correct me if i'm wrong, selecting pheromones is a very specific process to where you live and who you are. There isn't one magical product that does the trick for everyone.

So from experienced users to a new user like me what do you think would work best for me? Bear in mind i'm gay so i'm counting that might be important? P

There are so many products and I must admit it's intimidating for me to decide which ones would work out right.

Welcome to the forum, Mike. Mark-in-Dallas is accurate and your assumption that there's a one-size-fits-all product is dead on too. There are products for gay men, but not a lot of testing has been done here. The basic breakdown tends to be 'social' vs 'sexual' since those are the most common goals. Stuff that's too aggressive can get negative reactions so it's not all about whipping out the big guns. But really, we're talking about chemosignaling a huge variety of emotional states. Some stuff is cuddly, some inspires others to help you, some suggests that you're open and non-threatening but will lower your status. Some is high status but aggressive and off putting (and more likely to smell bad.)

Those are the basics. Read the forums so you don't duplicate questions and good luck on your adventure.

[Image: Example.jpg]
01-07-2013 1:43 PM
MikeAD
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

01-07-2013 2:58 PM

Thanks for the welcome!

I just ordered l'uomo Amore from Alpha Dreams; it seems to be a good social blend with some sexual mones in it as well. I'm not a dominate kind of guy, nor do I wish to be, but a lot of the other gay products i've seen seem to be geared towards the alpha gay.

I rather come across as friendly, sexual, cuddly (as you put it wiserd P) and in some ways submissive but still respectable.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2013 3:01 PM by MikeAD.)
01-07-2013 2:58 PM
wiserd

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1398 thanks in 720 posts

01-07-2013 3:16 PM

(01-07-2013 2:58 PM)MikeAD Wrote:  Thanks for the welcome!

I just ordered l'uomo Amore from Alpha Dreams; it seems to be a good social blend with some sexual mones in it as well. I'm not a dominate kind of guy, nor do I wish to be, but a lot of the other gay products i've seen seem to be geared towards the alpha gay.

I rather come across as friendly, sexual, cuddly (as you put it wiserd P) and in some ways submissive but still respectable.

Good luck! Report back here on your experiences, if you have time. There aren't as many testers for l'uomo Amore.

If you want to steer any particular mix towards submissive and cuddly yet respectable, Est (estratetraenol) is probably your friend. It tends to be a considered a feminine mone. I don't have a good handle on how pheromones work for gay men, admittedly, but Est tends to be mood elevating for men and makes them helpful and dominant in a protective sort of way( women also seem more helpful, though the formal lit doesn't seem to acknowledge this). Men use it to balance some of the more masculine mixes and it tends to be heavy in women's mixes.

Some men have complained that too much Est turned them into a princess with their guy friends.

Once you get a handle on what this stuff can do, if you're still into the hobby, there are lots of ways to tweak and personalize the mixes.

01-07-2013 3:16 PM

MikeAD
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

01-07-2013 3:42 PM

(01-07-2013 3:16 PM)wiserd Wrote:  Good luck! Report back here on your experiences, if you have time. There aren't as many testers for l'uomo Amore.

If you want to steer any particular mix towards submissive and cuddly yet respectable, Est (estratetraenol) is probably your friend. It tends to be a considered a feminine mone. I don't have a good handle on how pheromones work for gay men, admittedly, but Est tends to be mood elevating for men and makes them helpful and dominant in a protective sort of way( women also seem more helpful, though the formal lit doesn't seem to acknowledge this). Men use it to balance some of the more masculine mixes and it tends to be heavy in women's mixes.

Some men have complained that too much Est turned them into a princess with their guy friends.

Once you get a handle on what this stuff can do, if you're still into the hobby, there are lots of ways to tweak and personalize the mixes.

I'll be sure to do a review on it after a few days. I've spent the whole day reading into these forums and elsewhere. I'll just say very few subjects fascinate me enough to the point were I forget to eat lunch haha. It's interesting though that I only heard about this online when I wasn't even looking for it. I suppose that makes it all the more special and less common.

Anywho based on what you said I may give an estratetraenol product a go if I feel I need it on top of the one i'm getting. That seems to be a good fit for what i'm looking for. Although out of curiosity if they're found more in female products, like say Alpha Dream's Achar which has it, would it still be suitable for men? I haven't really read about many people going out of their gender range. I must admit the Achar product reviews sound nice although I fear that if it's geared for a female to male attraction then i'll only be stimulating that attraction around me rather than to me.

Thanks again for the welcome and tailored information. So very helpful! Smile
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2013 3:44 PM by MikeAD.)
01-07-2013 3:42 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11584
Thanks received:
8349 thanks in 2702 posts

01-07-2013 4:02 PM

Hi Mike!

AV, New Pheromone Additive, & Turn Up The Heat seems to work insanely well on Latin women. In mean rally insane almost axe commercial like. Welcome to the forum and have fun.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
01-07-2013 4:02 PM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
414 thanks in 209 posts

01-07-2013 4:06 PM

I've read in places that gay men will sometimes respond too dienone similarly to straight women.
Lovey dovey purr purr...

here is a recent example of male/male attraction which the user hadn't counted on
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-negative-re...6#pid73016

this is all very interesting since there are lots of gay men in my current field and flirting with them might advance my career, yet I just can't bring myself to do it
no offense

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
01-07-2013 4:06 PM
Thanks given by wiserd, paradigmshift
wiserd

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1398 thanks in 720 posts

01-07-2013 4:16 PM

(01-07-2013 3:42 PM)MikeAD Wrote:  I'll be sure to do a review on it after a few days. I've spent the whole day reading into these forums and elsewhere. I'll just say very few subjects fascinate me enough to the point were I forget to eat lunch haha. It's interesting though that I only heard about this online when I wasn't even looking for it. I suppose that makes it all the more special and less common.

Anywho based on what you said I may give an estratetraenol product a go if I feel I need it on top of the one i'm getting. That seems to be a good fit for what i'm looking for. Although out of curiosity if they're found more in female products, like say Alpha Dream's Achar which has it, would it still be suitable for men? I haven't really read about many people going out of their gender range. I must admit the Achar product reviews sound nice although I fear that if it's geared for a female to male attraction then i'll only be stimulating that attraction around me rather than to me.

Thanks again for the welcome and tailored information. So very helpful! Smile
Its in glace which is gender neutral there are stereotypical male and female mones but nothing that is used exclusively by one gender.

01-07-2013 4:16 PM

MikeAD
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

01-07-2013 4:33 PM

Thanks i'll be sure to check out all these products; and those unintended reactions definitely proves to me the versatility of a lot of these mones . Also I read a lot about Glace too so I may give it go if i'm happy with my first product from Alpha Dreams.

I'm actually quite excited to dive into this! P
01-07-2013 4:33 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Newbie advice needed samyoung 15 214 Yesterday 8:08 AM
Last Post: RussianWolf
Heart Hi From Miami! Lots of questions!!! Ciao Erika 5 278 02-24-2015 3:02 PM
Last Post: Timberwolf2022