Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

hi new here ...need newbie advice for a date tonight
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: hi new here ...need newbie advice for a date tonight
08-24-2019 8:26 AM

1 spray of truth alpha under arm
1 grail of affection wrist
3 core neck
2 liquid trust in hair
1 holy grail on jawline

Met my date for dinner..i arrived a little early ..when she finly arrived....she was very chatty from the get go ..she also opened up quite quickly with telling me her issues from her past marriage..she even apologized realizing how open she was being...i had asked what she wanted to possibly do after dinner a few days ago to get an idea...but during chat..she sort of avoided my question..but during dinner she told me her plan after dinner with meeting her friends later and asked me if i wouod be interested in going with her to meet her friends..i said sure...as we left the restaurant i could tell she was happy and all smiles...we went to this bar...and she introduced me to all of her friends....the place was huge with tons and tons of people...we gravitated around the band...i met a few of her friends..and spent time talking to them..my date sort of roamed off and started to talk to other friends...a few male friends..i could see in the corner of my eye while she was talking she was seeing what i was up too...after a bit ..we reunited...and a little while later we left..she said to me lets get out of here...so i said ok...as we borh walked towards our cars she opened up again telling me that one of her guy friends was there and prior they were a couple..she told me he still wants her back..but she has no feelings towards him...we finally arrived at our cars to leave and i gave her a kiss and it became a makeout session...lasting for a good 10 minutes or so... i told her i wanted to see her tonight..and she told me that she wants to see me tonight..but she has plans with her friends..she told me she is gonna try to get out of her plans to be with me....so we will find out Smile
08-24-2019 8:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-24-2019 10:17 AM

Sounds like a fun evening for you and decently played.

I'd recommend lessening the amount of pheromones, as too much, too soon will spiral downward. But hey, if what you applied worked for you, then I'll STFU.

Decently played, but you had 3 (yes, three) missed golden opportunities there to get her deeply smitten that were missed. You did, however, achieve forward momentum on the dating level, so hats off there. Hi

Others will say such things as women date for sport, don't play their games, etc. But as far as I'm concerned a fun night is always a positive experience.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-24-2019 10:17 AM

empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-26-2019 8:01 AM

(08-24-2019 10:17 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Sounds like a fun evening for you and decently played.

I'd recommend lessening the amount of pheromones, as too much, too soon will spiral downward. But hey, if what you applied worked for you, then I'll STFU.

Decently played, but you had 3 (yes, three) missed golden opportunities there to get her deeply smitten that were missed. You did, however, achieve forward momentum on the dating level, so hats off there. Hi

Others will say such things as women date for sport, don't play their games, etc. But as far as I'm concerned a fun night is always a positive experience.

thank you Smile

Sundays date went well too...this time i took your advice and toned it down....2 sprays of core...2 sprays of HG

we met on the outside deck....of a restaurant/bar....we both really hit it off with nice conversation from the get go...She is a doctor...and i could tell from the get go she was a true extrovert...clouds were on there way...so we both decided to go to another restaurant ...after i went get to the new restaurant ...I asked her how she felt our date was going...she told me she was having a great time and she would have never agreed to go to a new restaurant if she felt differently...we continued to have a great evening of great conversation...we both agreed to meet for a second date...tomorrow night...I will have to apply GOA and see how that works out for me Smile
08-26-2019 8:01 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-26-2019 8:38 AM

(08-26-2019 8:01 AM)empathy Wrote:  thank you Smile

Sundays date went well too...this time i took your advice and toned it down....2 sprays of core...2 sprays of HG

we met on the outside deck....of a restaurant/bar....we both really hit it off with nice conversation from the get go...She is a doctor...and i could tell from the get go she was a true extrovert...clouds were on there way...so we both decided to go to another restaurant ...after i went get to the new restaurant ...I asked her how she felt our date was going...she told me she was having a great time and she would have never agreed to go to a new restaurant if she felt differently...we continued to have a great evening of great conversation...we both agreed to meet for a second date...tomorrow night...I will have to apply GOA and see how that works out for me Smile

Just out of curiosity, why are you planning on switching up your phero blend again? if you found something that seems to work quite well, why mess with success? At least at this early juncture. Just my 2 cents, if you are into her and want things to continue, I'd stay with what you've been using for the moment. If you just see her as a testing ground then feel free to play away.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
08-26-2019 8:38 AM
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-26-2019 8:53 AM

(08-26-2019 8:38 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Just out of curiosity, why are you planning on switching up your phero blend again? if you found something that seems to work quite well, why mess with success? At least at this early juncture. Just my 2 cents, if you are into her and want things to continue, I'd stay with what you've been using for the moment. If you just see her as a testing ground then feel free to play away.

thank you for your feedback Snoopyace Smile....I am into the testing and see if things change ...tomorrow night i will go back with what i had on and see what happens....combos of Pheromones and mixing and matching is so much fun...i really felt lastnight was more of a great chat session...i will see if i can add a little spark for tomorrow night Smile
08-26-2019 8:53 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-26-2019 8:56 AM

Ah, I gotcha! You might be onto something if you are trying to up the romance a bit. I agree, I love testing! I swear it’s addictive!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
08-26-2019 8:56 AM

empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-27-2019 10:12 AM

how long will it take for me to start a new thread as a new user Sad

thanks for any info Smile
08-27-2019 10:12 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-27-2019 3:56 PM

(08-27-2019 10:12 AM)empathy Wrote:  how long will it take for me to start a new thread as a new user Sad

thanks for any info Smile

That depends on how fast you can type!

Seriously though, it is a combination of how many positively contributing posts you've made, as well as the length of time you've been a member. the site owner, Mark, recently addressed this with another member:

Mark-in-Dallas Wrote:It's a combination of time and post count. New members are not able to create threads in a number of forums until they have been members for a short period of time and reach a minimal post count. We do this because the vast majority of questions new members would ask had already been asked and answered many times before, and could be found just by doing a little searching. You can participate and post replies to existing threads in any of the forums though.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-27-2019 3:56 PM
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-28-2019 7:41 AM

(08-27-2019 3:56 PM)Gladen Wrote:  That depends on how fast you can type!

Seriously though, it is a combination of how many positively contributing posts you've made, as well as the length of time you've been a member. the site owner, Mark, recently addressed this with another member:

Mark-in-Dallas Wrote:It's a combination of time and post count. New members are not able to create threads in a number of forums until they have been members for a short period of time and reach a minimal post count. We do this because the vast majority of questions new members would ask had already been asked and answered many times before, and could be found just by doing a little searching. You can participate and post replies to existing threads in any of the forums though.

very cool...and thank you for your response Smile
08-28-2019 7:41 AM
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-28-2019 11:02 AM

I am curious to hear opinions on this...but will you ever put Pheromones on your clothing? or just skin? and if you tried clothing...have you gotten different results?
08-28-2019 11:02 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Newbie looking for advice mick37 1 324 08-17-2018 7:17 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Newbie advice needed samyoung 15 4,977 07-01-2015 9:08 AM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Newbie :) Seeking advice BearGirl 11 4,020 01-29-2012 12:54 PM
Last Post: Beccah