Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
androstadienone and depression
johnnyB
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-22-2014 3:39 PM

First of all I love androstadienone, it builds up slowly but with certainty.

But the depression is real, I always try to put it behind my ear or behind my neck but I still get depressed and anxious.

My question is: is there any product/pheromone out there that can beat depression? maybe instant shine or P130 from andronics?

How can you get over the depressive effect of androstadienone

PS: today I notice that aqua vitae makes me a bit depressed so I guess it has some androstadienone
09-22-2014 3:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DWR
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: androstadienone and depression
09-22-2014 4:31 PM

Depression is a complex topic. Two aspects to consider are cortisol imbalance and natural levels of serotonin and dopamine. If you are experiencing depression specific to mones then it's possible cause might be one of the two conditions above. Sam-E is used extensively in Europe to combat depression by helping to regulate histamine levels (which effect serotonin and dopamine).

There are a number of herbal supplements used in TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) that can significantly help with adrenal fatigue. One excellent mix is Schisandra Adrenal Complex (Planetary Herbals). I would explore both of those as possible solutions.
09-22-2014 4:31 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-23-2014 7:29 AM

(09-22-2014 3:39 PM)johnnyB Wrote:  First of all I love androstadienone, it builds up slowly but with certainty.

But the depression is real, I always try to put it behind my ear or behind my neck but I still get depressed and anxious.

My question is: is there any product/pheromone out there that can beat depression? maybe instant shine or P130 from andronics?

How can you get over the depressive effect of androstadienone

PS: today I notice that aqua vitae makes me a bit depressed so I guess it has some androstadienone

You may be producing low test. Men who produce low normal test are at risk of experiencing depression from Androstadienone products.

Get your T levels checked out.

Im on androgel, my t was low normal after 6 months of use. 15 on scale 8 to 30. Now Ive added a very good test booster, and am also getting my doc to up my androgel. WHat I have already found is products containing Androstadienone like AM do not bother me anymore even though I use 2-3 x week.

Before they put me in severe depression.

Low test and Androstadienone depression are linked -- Garry from LAL mentioned this to me in email.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:
09-23-2014 7:29 AM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-23-2014 6:32 PM

so glad I do not struggle with any type of depression, especially from Pheromones. That would suck. I have had an almost drugged liked effect before right after applying some Pheromones before going out. Made me very sleepy so I took a 10-20 minute power nap - solved. I'll have to try and remember which Pheromones I used.
09-23-2014 6:32 PM

masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-24-2014 5:33 AM

Use copulins, it does the opposite of what Androstadienone does.
09-24-2014 5:33 AM
pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

06-07-2015 6:03 PM

So would using a prpduct like SOB, Ascend (w/cops), or DP be something useful to counteract those effects? Also i have been thinking about how low T occurs and whether it is a symptom of people blwoing their load too much or if its actuslly a body malfunction, but its lead me to begin testing out Androstenone before and after masturbation, with and without multivitamins and several other tests. To me there seems to be many variables to these mones, but if we can figure them all out then we can find a way to work around these pitfalls.

Driving the mone car is pretty awesome, its got perks like none other. But if there is anything to gain from pheromones, it is important that we familiarize ourselves with individual components that go into making the mone car.

For what if all our vendors disappeared into mone heaven? Would we be able to make that car again, or would it go vintage?

PheroslothParatrooper
06-07-2015 6:03 PM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

06-07-2015 7:14 PM

(06-07-2015 6:03 PM)pherosloth Wrote:  Also i have been thinking about how low T occurs...

Garry Nelson Wrote:The reason that most men are having testosterone problems right now, at least in the United States, is we have a poison food supply. We are consuming chemicals at an unbelievable rate.

Our diet is our worst culprit.
we have a diet that is so high on xenoestrogens, which are a chemical estrogen that our men are literally being devastated. Their testosterone levels are falling, their sperm count is falling; they are being feminized. We have the food supply, we’ve got poisons, whether that is for killing bugs or killing grass or killing weeds or whatever. Those tend to always be estrogenic.

Look into xenoestrogens. Look into where they are at. In fact, xenoestrogens are even in perfumes. You will not find that in any of our products.
read or watch the rest here:
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2015 7:15 PM by XyzN.)
06-07-2015 7:14 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

06-07-2015 7:42 PM

(06-07-2015 7:14 PM)XyzN Wrote:  
Garry Nelson Wrote:The reason that most men are having testosterone problems right now, at least in the United States, is we have a poison food supply. We are consuming chemicals at an unbelievable rate.

Our diet is our worst culprit.
we have a diet that is so high on xenoestrogens, which are a chemical estrogen that our men are literally being devastated. Their testosterone levels are falling, their sperm count is falling; they are being feminized. We have the food supply, we’ve got poisons, whether that is for killing bugs or killing grass or killing weeds or whatever. Those tend to always be estrogenic.

Look into xenoestrogens. Look into where they are at. In fact, xenoestrogens are even in perfumes. You will not find that in any of our products.
read or watch the rest here:

Just one of the many reasons I prefer to eat organic and hardly ever use designer fragrances - you can't trust most corporations out there, whether it's food or something else entirely, this especially for the more greedy corporations of the bunch.

And pherosloth, I'd think DP would be a good idea (I've had good results with Primitive and DM oil or DM+ spray myself.) S.O.B. on the other hand has been reported to cause depression worse than Androstadienone in some users, and most reports indicate that it's a miserably-buffered mix. I wouldn't use it if you paid me - Primitive on the other hand is one of the best Androstenone-based mixes out there - that I can highly recommend. Although, Ascend should be fine.
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2015 7:42 PM by Ekscentra.)
06-07-2015 7:42 PM

pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

06-07-2015 10:04 PM

XyzN, i am familiar with estrogenic compounds in plastic that leak into dri ks, and its the reason i avoid boytled drinks even bottled water. I prefer to have juices mainly and ill make them myself or have them from the can like the V8 fusions and stuff. I also eat celery to help breakdown my body's estrogen levels and keeping my test levels high. I was wondering about that whole thing where people have used cops to increase test levels. Now i know it wouldn't be a great jump in 1 day, but what if one was to use cops all day everyday over a 7 day period? Would the jump be noticable then? And also would it be as much as say the spike in testosterone after 7 days of no ejaculation? Also, speaking about that, lets say that cops do increase your test levels gradually by telling your body to get ready for sex, would you body still have that spike in testosterone? And does the body have a threshold for too much test? Like say after 7 days of no ejaculating you test levels spike up to 1k where before you were at 200 after blowing a load. If cops caused you to go up say 100 a day at the end of day 7 it would be 700, would that boost it up to 1700? Or would it only be a spike of about 300 to hit that 1000 mark? Ive been trying to find info into this kind of thing but i haven't really had the time to look into it much. And what influence would edging have on testosterone production? There seem to be many ways to increase testosterone, so what would have if all these plus eating foods that break apart estrogen and stop the aromatase process resulted in some freat results not just with life itself or your help but also with pheromone production and output? This is probably something i should discuss on the research boards lol, but it does address the issue of depression from dienone products, since those with high T tend to not suffer from its effects.

Driving the mone car is pretty awesome, its got perks like none other. But if there is anything to gain from pheromones, it is important that we familiarize ourselves with individual components that go into making the mone car.

For what if all our vendors disappeared into mone heaven? Would we be able to make that car again, or would it go vintage?

PheroslothParatrooper
06-07-2015 10:04 PM
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-07-2015 10:43 PM

Use Cohesion(Steve created this because he has Androstadienone depression).Alternatively max T 150 copulin stick(this is what i use).
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2015 10:49 PM by jb20.)
06-07-2015 10:43 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I have Androstadienone depression. Need help - Alternative attraction/seduction mones Boompanes 26 10,003 12-11-2014 7:58 AM
Last Post: Boompanes