Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
androstadienone and depression
pherosloth
pherosloth

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
71 thanks in 47 posts

RE: androstadienone and depression
06-07-2015 10:38 PM

I was thinking about buying it and forgot to do so when i ordered Voodoo. I may still do so, but i do have SOB and Ascend with cops in it.

Driving the mone car is pretty awesome, its got perks like none other. But if there is anything to gain from pheromones, it is important that we familiarize ourselves with individual components that go into making the mone car.

For what if all our vendors disappeared into mone heaven? Would we be able to make that car again, or would it go vintage?

PheroslothParatrooper
06-07-2015 10:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 479
Thanks received:
584 thanks in 323 posts

06-08-2015 12:49 PM

(06-07-2015 9:04 PM)pherosloth Wrote:  I was wondering about that whole thing where people have used cops to increase test levels.

quoting Garry again,
"Now, we get a certain number of women who have men with low testosterone levels and they write to us in hopes that if they wear the copulins or they allow their men to inhale the copulins that maybe it would raise their testosterone levels. I don’t believe that is the case. I believe in a healthy male, you are going to get this 150 percent spike, but in men who are not healthy, I don’t think it’s fair to say it’s going to do that. You might get a little bit of a rise. You might have some results, but it’s not going to fix your man."

Sounds like Garry doesn't think cops will have as great an impact as other things he's highlighted in his article. So I wouldn't hold my breathe for Cops making that big of a difference, and applying Cops daily in theory sounds like it would just have your body developing a tolerance to it (no longer raising your t-levels as high the more you use it).

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2015 12:50 PM by XyzN.)
06-08-2015 12:49 PM
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 616
Thanks received:
1873 thanks in 573 posts

06-08-2015 5:23 PM

Just my 2 cents for what it's worth...Vitamin D3 works for me.

Androstadienone makes me sleepy, as does a few other products...So I use a B-Complex and I take Vitamin D3 everday.

D3 is supposed to help with depression.
06-08-2015 5:23 PM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1991
Thanks received:
2383 thanks in 1326 posts

06-10-2015 2:24 PM

(06-08-2015 5:23 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Just my 2 cents for what it's worth...Vitamin D3 works for me.

Androstadienone makes me sleepy, as does a few other products...So I use a B-Complex and I take Vitamin D3 everday.

D3 is supposed to help with depression.

As do I, though it's never worked with Androstadienone depression for me. I think something that blocks cortisol i.e. 7-Keto DHEA would be a better bet for the more Androstadienone -sensitive of us. D3 + B-Complex is useful only for mild cases of depression, IMO.
06-10-2015 2:24 PM
pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

Thanks received:
71 thanks in 47 posts

06-11-2015 12:22 AM

(06-08-2015 12:49 PM)XyzN Wrote:  quoting Garry again,
"Now, we get a certain number of women who have men with low testosterone levels and they write to us in hopes that if they wear the copulins or they allow their men to inhale the copulins that maybe it would raise their testosterone levels. I don’t believe that is the case. I believe in a healthy male, you are going to get this 150 percent spike, but in men who are not healthy, I don’t think it’s fair to say it’s going to do that. You might get a little bit of a rise. You might have some results, but it’s not going to fix your man."

Sounds like Garry doesn't think cops will have as great an impact as other things he's highlighted in his article. So I wouldn't hold my breathe for Cops making that big of a difference, and applying Cops daily in theory sounds like it would just have your body developing a tolerance to it (no longer raising your t-levels as high the more you use it).

This is an email from Garry as i have been having a conversation about the impact of cops and their effectiveness on our hormone homeostasis

Garry Nelson
to me
1 day agoDetails
Hello,

As far as Copulins resistance. I'm not sure about that one. You can look at what happens naturally. Nature say you come into contact with many woman daily and many of them are ovulating. If you go out in public you would encountering Copulins all day long. If you are isolated with one woman then you would only come into contact with them for about a week per month. In a tribal society the women of the village would most likely synchronize to the alpha female and again you would have about a week to two weeks a month that you would be exposed due to overlap.

What about a guy that has sex with different women every night of the week. Is he going to have higher or lower testosterone?

On a side note. The average American male of today from every age group has 20% less testosterone than the average American male of the 70s. I'm around monumental amounts of Copulins all day every day and I use my own products on top of that. My testosterone is higher than the average 30 year old of the 70s and I'm heading towards 50. Is it from me being around excessive pheromones, is it my lifestyle, or genetics, I don't know.

Thank you,
Garry Nelson

I have to say that hes right in the sense that we probably are exposed to many things not just copulins all day everyday, and our only refuge is being at home, unless of course they too are ovulating in which sense we dont have much luck in the eay of copulin free inhalation. I was reading many different articles since yiur last post from many reoutable sites, and as it turns out copukins actually increase T levels by about 150% within 10-15 minutes and keep them that way for as much as 3-4 hours in which case after exposure, the body drops it back down to baseline whatever that may be for each of us. So it also seems the same for ejaculation where T levels drop for a few hours then rise back up again. So in essence, whatever level we are normally at stays where its at unless like mentioned in this thread, they are lowered by estrogebic compounds like say in chemicals in food, water, air, etc. But if this is the case, it would seem that its not a drop in T levels for a short term of degree, the introduction of estrogenic compounds or estrogenic causing compounds are responsible for not just a dip of T levels for a short term but rather a baseline drop which could be permanent until those compounds are removed from the body. But who knows right?

Driving the mone car is pretty awesome, its got perks like none other. But if there is anything to gain from pheromones, it is important that we familiarize ourselves with individual components that go into making the mone car.

For what if all our vendors disappeared into mone heaven? Would we be able to make that car again, or would it go vintage?

PheroslothParatrooper
06-11-2015 12:22 AM
pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

Thanks received:
71 thanks in 47 posts

06-11-2015 9:39 AM

Then again i got to thi king about dienone depression and realized there may actually be something going on. Theoretically, there could be in motion the effect of the Hawthorn Effect, and not very many people wpuld be privy to notice it if indeed this was the case, and this is just delving in from the psychological aspects of pheromones. Someone coupd read about its effects, the mind being able to affect the body begins the malfunction of brain chemicals and bam depression. Idk ill have to do more delving into my notes but ill be sure to get back to you all. As for today i got an astronomy final that i gotta studdy real quick for x|

PheroslothParatrooper
06-11-2015 9:39 AM
Gitmo
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
121 thanks in 73 posts

06-16-2015 9:18 AM

I have a question about dienone and depression. I don't intend to order a bottle of dienone any time soon, I think I need to ride out my solo product testing period for a bit (and maybe not go crazy spending mode), but, my target girl has bipolar disorder. She hides it well, I think it's under control with medications, but is it possible that exposure to these pheromones can cause depression in the target or is it only really on the wearer? Has anyone noticed anything like that?

LAL
NA, Wolf, AV, DP, MT150, P^
PheromoneXS
Xist, Cohesion, A1, Ascend^, Bliss^, Evolve^
Pheromone Treasures
ETFZ, THU, GoA, Swoon, TS^, AoA^
Alpha Dreams
LIIK v1
^=sample
06-16-2015 9:18 AM

dabu11et
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
18 thanks in 11 posts

06-16-2015 12:46 PM

(06-16-2015 9:18 AM)Gitmo Wrote:  I have a question about dienone and depression. I don't intend to order a bottle of dienone any time soon, I think I need to ride out my solo product testing period for a bit (and maybe not go crazy spending mode), but, my target girl has bipolar disorder. She hides it well, I think it's under control with medications, but is it possible that exposure to these pheromones can cause depression in the target or is it only really on the wearer? Has anyone noticed anything like that?

I want to know this too, if it is a bad idea to wear certain pheromones around people that have mood disorders?
06-16-2015 12:46 PM
Khan Solo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
67 thanks in 51 posts

06-16-2015 1:56 PM

For women Androstadienone raises mood; it seems the depressant effect is on men.

LAL: AV, DP, Wolf, NA, Voodoo; Wolf , Possess
HAX: Holy Grail, X22
Love Scent: Alpha-7, WAAG-N, SoE, NPA
Alpha Dreams: Glace (silicone)
PXS: XiST, Taboo, Connections, Evolve, Bliss, Cohesion (oil);
Flirt, Evolve, Love Boat, Cohesion, Ascend, SoB, Taboo
Apex: Core (fury); Titan
PTres: Androstadienone oil (50mg); ETFZ
AD: MX493
06-16-2015 1:56 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1991
Thanks received:
2383 thanks in 1326 posts

06-16-2015 2:04 PM

(06-11-2015 9:39 AM)pherosloth Wrote:  Then again i got to thi king about dienone depression and realized there may actually be something going on. Theoretically, there could be in motion the effect of the Hawthorn Effect, and not very many people wpuld be privy to notice it if indeed this was the case, and this is just delving in from the psychological aspects of pheromones. Someone coupd read about its effects, the mind being able to affect the body begins the malfunction of brain chemicals and bam depression. Idk ill have to do more delving into my notes but ill be sure to get back to you all. As for today i got an astronomy final that i gotta studdy real quick for x|

No Hawthorn Effect here - the Androstadienone is raising cortisol, and this is what's causing the depression. I recently tried 5mg Pregnenolone sublingually and found the *exact same* depression going on there. It's a neurological effect, though psychological factors may intensify this.
06-16-2015 2:04 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I have Androstadienone depression. Need help - Alternative attraction/seduction mones Boompanes 26 7,882 12-11-2014 6:58 AM
Last Post: Boompanes