Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
androstadienone and depression
Gitmo
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
121 thanks in 73 posts

RE: androstadienone and depression
06-16-2015 3:30 PM

(06-16-2015 1:56 PM)Khan Solo Wrote:  For women Androstadienone raises mood; it seems the depressant effect is on men.

Good to know, thanks.

LAL
NA, Wolf, AV, DP, MT150, P^
PheromoneXS
Xist, Cohesion, A1, Ascend^, Bliss^, Evolve^
Pheromone Treasures
ETFZ, THU, GoA, Swoon, TS^, AoA^
Alpha Dreams
LIIK v1
^=sample
06-16-2015 3:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
71 thanks in 47 posts

06-16-2015 4:03 PM

The increase of cortisol is also prevalent within people who have an increase of sexual desire, and the cortisol levels are vanquished after orgasm, typically in men the increase of prolactin reduces the effects of cortisol on the body and brain reducing sexual desire. Maybe the effects of cortisol on the body are different, depending maybe on how the brain perceives the release of this cortisol.

Driving the mone car is pretty awesome, its got perks like none other. But if there is anything to gain from pheromones, it is important that we familiarize ourselves with individual components that go into making the mone car.

For what if all our vendors disappeared into mone heaven? Would we be able to make that car again, or would it go vintage?

PheroslothParatrooper
06-16-2015 4:03 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1016 thanks in 431 posts

06-18-2015 8:32 PM

Sorry for the idiot question here: For those sensitive to Androstadienone , have you ever tried using the back of your neck as an app point?

I figure since it's not right under your nose wouldn't that help you avoid any negative side effects. Thoughts???

The Dude abides...
06-18-2015 8:32 PM
pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

Thanks received:
71 thanks in 47 posts

06-18-2015 9:36 PM

(06-18-2015 8:32 PM)andromun Wrote:  Sorry for the idiot question here: For those sensitive to Androstadienone , have you ever tried using the back of your neck as an app point?

I figure since it's not right under your nose wouldn't that help you avoid any negative side effects. Thoughts???

That's pretty much standard, but if days are hot, mones will be mones and fly in all directions and your nose unfortunately may get hit. I was reading somewhere (maybe this thread or another) talking about Low T and depression from Androstadienone , and how those with low T get hit with the depression. Idk if it holds weight, and I've got a bright idea that it does based on phero output on both Low T and moderate T individuals. For one, Androstadienone is naturally produced by us, so no reason ehy we should be hit with depression when using a synthetic version. Maybe if people did stuff to raise their T then try Androstadienone , it may have a different outcome. So far ive been wesring a lot of Androstadienone and i haven't gotten depression. Idk if ive become immuned to it, my T levels are high, or maybe ive been counteracting it with Ascend but i dont feel the depression from stuff like Imprint, Cohesion, Androstadienone (straight), or Taboo (which i read somewhere has a bit of Androstadienone in the ng range i think. Maybe my T levels are hogh since i may be producing a high level of Pheromones as part of my natural sig, or maybe the ragging chicks near me are causing my body to increase T levels to toss out Pheromones like Androstadienone and other comfort mones. Who knows though lol.

Driving the mone car is pretty awesome, its got perks like none other. But if there is anything to gain from pheromones, it is important that we familiarize ourselves with individual components that go into making the mone car.

For what if all our vendors disappeared into mone heaven? Would we be able to make that car again, or would it go vintage?

PheroslothParatrooper
06-18-2015 9:36 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1016 thanks in 431 posts

06-19-2015 11:18 AM

Thanks for the input pherosloth! I am lucky, never got depression from Androstadienone .

The Dude abides...
06-19-2015 11:18 AM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1991
Thanks received:
2384 thanks in 1326 posts

06-19-2015 12:52 PM

(06-18-2015 8:32 PM)andromun Wrote:  Sorry for the idiot question here: For those sensitive to Androstadienone , have you ever tried using the back of your neck as an app point?

I always use this app point, but for any mix that diffuses decently, like Voodoo (assuming it does contain Androstadienone ) or Imprint, any app point is prone to cause depression. Even at 1 drop to the back of the neck, VD caused massive depression and had to be washed off immediately. I just don't think it's worth it when P96 does a much better job than Androstadienone when it comes to bonding/romance.
06-19-2015 12:52 PM
pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

Thanks received:
71 thanks in 47 posts

06-19-2015 4:36 PM

What if you were to mix Voodoo, Androstadienone , and maybe 20 mcg P96? How much bondong do you think it can cause? Or would it jeed something none or Androsterone like in the mix?

PheroslothParatrooper
06-19-2015 4:36 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks received:

06-19-2015 4:58 PM

(06-19-2015 4:36 PM)pherosloth Wrote:  What if you were to mix Voodoo, Androstadienone , and maybe 20 mcg P96? How much bondong do you think it can cause? Or would it jeed something none or Androsterone like in the mix?

Too much comfort - if there's already Androstadienone in VD, it would be pointless, and if there isn't, it would still be pointless - depression is a bitch. P96 worked fine with Voodoo, IME, but I'd suggest combining with an alpha mix or sexual in any case to balance out the combo. VD on its own is too soft, too friendly on its own to work well in most situations.
06-19-2015 4:58 PM
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 172
Thanks received:
990 thanks in 465 posts

06-19-2015 5:51 PM

(06-19-2015 4:58 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Too much comfort - if there's already Androstadienone in VD, it would be pointless, and if there isn't, it would still be pointless - depression is a bitch. P96 worked fine with Voodoo, IME, but I'd suggest combining with an alpha mix or sexual in any case to balance out the combo. VD on its own is too soft, too friendly on its own to work well in most situations.

Have you ever tried a dab of a mood lifting phero right under the nose?
06-19-2015 5:51 PM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks received:

06-19-2015 6:22 PM

(06-19-2015 5:51 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  Have you ever tried a dab of a mood lifting phero right under the nose?
When I said I tried everything, I wasn't kidding! OD, Primitive, MAX T-150, even DM oil - nothing has worked so far.
06-19-2015 6:22 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I have Androstadienone depression. Need help - Alternative attraction/seduction mones Boompanes 26 7,884 12-11-2014 6:58 AM
Last Post: Boompanes